Hogwarts Next Generation- All OCs

• Thread starter Tisiphone; Slave 2 Beauty
  • Start date

What do you think?

• Harry Potter is stupid! *WARNING this option may get you smited by our great overlord JK herself!*

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can change my character's House, if need be. Possibly...a Hufflepuff? Would he even fit into that House?

I think he might fit more into Gryffindor. But you can change it to Hufflepuff or just leave it how it is. He'd be best suited for Ravenclaw anyways I think. I'm making an extra character anyway cuz we've got seven and I'd like to have an even number. I was gonna wait to see if anyone else was ping to join but there were like three I had been waiting this entire time on and so they got booted

I think he might fit more into Gryffindor. But you can change it to Hufflepuff or just leave it how it is. He'd be best suited for Ravenclaw anyways I think. I'm making an extra character anyway cuz we've got seven and I'd like to have an even number. I was gonna wait to see if anyone else was ping to join but there were like three I had been waiting this entire time on and so they got booted
Decisions, decisions....

Well if it helps any, I made my second character and I put her in Gryffindor... Idk if that affects your decision but now we have:

Gryffindor:
2 Girls
0 Boys

Hufflepuff:
1 Girl
1 Boy

Ravenclaw: (assuming yours stays the same)
2 Girls
2 Boys

Slytherin:
0 Girls
2 Boys

Reactions: Kitsune
Hi! Is this still accepting? I've got a Slytherin girl in my head!

I'm going to go check and make sure everyone's been accepted that I approved their sheets and that all sheets were resubmitted in the group and then I'll set up a couple other threads and we can get started probably tomorrow! How does that sound?
Sounds great! :)

Hi! Is this still accepting? I've got a Slytherin girl in my head!
sorry no, we JUST closed it last night. sorry! I'll let you know later on if we need another person though if that's alright.

we've actually still got like three people who made sheets and were accepted but haven't been active in this area or the actual group area so i'm going to message them and give them a while to msg me back and if I don't hear from them I'll let you know @Mistress Dizzy

(Idk why this site doesn't notify you when your request to join a group is accepted... /)__o Seems like that should be a thing?

Oh well. Anywho, skeleton is posted in the group. Sorry about the wait.)

Status
Not open for further replies.