Hogwarts Next Generation- All OCs

• Thread starter Tisiphone; Slave 2 Beauty
  • Start date

What do you think?

• Harry Potter is stupid! *WARNING this option may get you smited by our great overlord JK herself!*

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you still accepting characters? I won't be able to put up a cs until tomorrow but I am interested!

Are you still accepting characters? I won't be able to put up a cs until tomorrow but I am interested!
yes but I thin i'm going to close this soon... I don't want it to get too big and the close group of friends becomes confusing. so hurry and submit when you can!

Basics
Full Name
Ramses Roegner

Nationality
American

Blood Status
Pureblood

Astrological Sign
Pisces

Sexual Orientation
homosexual

Personal
Past/Biography
Ramses did most of his schooling in America, and came to Hogwarts in his 2nd year because his mother was offered a job as Arithmancy Professor. Even though he's been here for years, the UK lingo and school system still confuse him greatly.

Personality
Ramses is inquisitive, and is always searching for answers. This can get him in trouble sometimes, as he's more interested in experimenting than his actual schoolwork. He really wants to push the boundaries of what the wizarding world can do (lord knows they've been stuck using quills since the middle ages, c'mon now) but he tries to put his friends and family first.

Hobbies
Ramses has always been in how magic actually works, and keeps a notebook filled with the details of different experiments inside. He often tries to recruit other students into helping him (which is how he met most of his friends). He is also somewhat of a poet, and his pieces can be found in another notebook he keeps on him. NOTE: DO NOT GET THE TWO MIXED UP; MAXIMUM EMBARRASSMENT IMMINENT.

Fears
Making mistakes, negative effects of experiments, heights

Talents
Poetry/writing (his essays are superb even if he has to bs it)

Appearance
large.jpg

Height
5'7"
Weight
130 pounds

Relationships
Father
Lewis Roegner

Mother
Adhera Roegner- current Arithmancy Professor
3ef3526df21f594b3e0c596ef97e18b4.jpg

Siblings
Titus and Clio- 2 younger siblings, not old enough for hogwarts
Ursala - oldest, graduated last year

Relatives
n/a

Family Line of Work
Various magical sciences

Education
House
Hufflepuff

Best Core Class
Potions

Worst Core Class
Divination

Quidditch
doesn't play

Magic
Wand
- 9 1/4 inches
- Pine
- Dragon Heartstring

Pets
A Great Horned Owl he named Wilford
5dbf0d94050b15f3d156c81ad0376750.jpg

Boggart
an abomination made from a failed/backfired magical experiment

Animagus/Patronus
Genet

Last edited:
Reactions: HELL BOY☆
Sorry that took so long! I tried to make his mom professor of a class most of the kids wouldn't be taking, but I can change it if it's a problem

Basics
Full Name
Ramses Roegner

Nationality
American

Blood Status
Pureblood

Astrological Sign
Pisces

Sexual Orientation
homosexual

Personal
Past/Biography
Ramses did most of his schooling in America, and came to Hogwarts in his 2nd year because his mother was offered a job as Arithmancy Professor. Even though he's been here for years, the UK lingo and school system still confuse him greatly.

Personality
Ramses is inquisitive, and is always searching for answers. This can get him in trouble sometimes, as he's more interested in experimenting than his actual schoolwork. He really wants to push the boundaries of what the wizarding world can do (lord knows they've been stuck using quills since the middle ages, c'mon now) but he tries to put his friends and family first.

Hobbies
Ramses has always been in how magic actually works, and keeps a notebook filled with the details of different experiments inside. He often tries to recruit other students into helping him (which is how he met most of his friends). He is also somewhat of a poet, and his pieces can be found in another notebook he keeps on him. NOTE: DO NOT GET THE TWO MIXED UP; MAXIMUM EMBARRASSMENT IMMINENT.

Fears
Making mistakes, negative effects of experiments, heights

Talents
Poetry/writing (his essays are superb even if he has to bs it)

Appearance
large.jpg

Height
5'7"
Weight
130 pounds

Relationships
Father
Lewis Roegner

Mother
Adhera Roegner- current Arithmancy Professor
3ef3526df21f594b3e0c596ef97e18b4.jpg

Siblings
Titus and Clio- 2 younger siblings, not old enough for hogwarts
Ursala - oldest, graduated last year

Relatives
n/a

Family Line of Work
Various magical sciences

Education
House
Ravenclaw

Best Core Class
Potions

Worst Core Class
Divination

Quidditch
doesn't play

Magic
Wand
- 9 1/4 inches
- Pine
- Dragon Heartstring

Pets
A Great Horned Owl he named Wilford
5dbf0d94050b15f3d156c81ad0376750.jpg

Boggart
an abomination made from a failed/backfired magical experiment

Animagus/Patronus
Genet
YESSS MORE NOT-ENGLISH CHARACTERS (we should form a club, just saying).

YESSS MORE NOT-ENGLISH CHARACTERS (we should form a club, just saying).
I wanted to add a lil diversity to the mix - which is half of what took so long, lol. Non-Brits United :U

Accepted!

If memory serves we've got one hufflepuff, one gryffindor and a buttload ravenclaw... Any of my hawks willing to change houses?

I think there's also one Slytherin? (But yeah lol still a ton of Ravenclaws. :P)

Thaddeus is a Slytherin. Haha maybe I'll have to make him the black sheep of the group. Deigned to stir up trouble. XD

I love Ramses by the way. Great character!

• Thank You
Reactions: Indabayou
There's a second slytherin guy listed in the group CSes but I can't remember the name.

And thanks! I'm glad you like him! I actually didn't know who to use a face claim til I found the pic for his mom :P

Accepted!

If memory serves we've got one hufflepuff, one gryffindor and a buttload ravenclaw... Any of my hawks willing to change houses?
Since I was the last CS, I'll change my guy to Hufflepuff

You don't have too just cuz ur last! Only if you want to!

I'm going to go check and make sure everyone's been accepted that I approved their sheets and that all sheets were resubmitted in the group and then I'll set up a couple other threads and we can get started probably tomorrow! How does that sound?

Reactions: Kitsune
Here is the cast and parts as I have them ;)

Tisiphone= Cassandra (F) (Huff)

@HELL BOY☆ = Theodore (M) (Rave)

@Lexlotus = Iris (F) (Rave)

@amybri18 = Kilee (F) (Rave) Drake (M) (Slyt)

@Kitsune = Abell (M) (Rave)

@Lackadaisical = Thaddeus (M) (Slyt)

@Thurrbo = Teagan (F) (Gryf)

@Indabayou = Ramses (M) (Huff)

I'm actually prob gonna make another girl character to even the numbers up a bit and give us another Gryf character. Any deal breaking objections?

You don't have too just cuz ur last! Only if you want to!

I'm going to go check and make sure everyone's been accepted that I approved their sheets and that all sheets were resubmitted in the group and then I'll set up a couple other threads and we can get started probably tomorrow! How does that sound?
No it's fine. After all, just being sciencey and stuff doesn't mean you have to be a ravenclaw (I still don't know why Hermione wasn't in that house :P )

I read this theory on like tumblr the other day about how Hermione should have been in Ravenclaw and Harry in Slytherin and Ron in Hufflepuff but in one way or another they all ASKED to be in Gryf. That's how you get in. You have to be brave enough to ask for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.