Status
Not open for further replies.
24dndic.jpg

|| Hogsmeade: Outside of Three Broomsticks Inn ||

"I see. I hope that you will find your friends soon, Van Reeden."

Yeah this situation was hella awkward. Madison didn't really like awkward too much. She was used to putting someone else in that position but she hated being in the position herself. Damn why did Rose have to run off like that. Hopefully she would be inside or something. Other than that Madi would be alone in Hogsmeade. That was the main reason why she didn't want to come here in the first place, because she would be alone. But this was partcially her fault. She shouldn't have wondered away from her buddy. It defeated the whole purpose of the "Buddy System"

"Yeah I hope I find her too. Look sorry to hold you up for so long I know it's cold out here. " Madi said as she began to walk carefully on the slick snow. She would only take a couple steps because her feet were still slipping when she moved. All she had to do was be careful and she would be fine. "I'll go..uh..look for my friend now. Thanks Yilmaz" . With that she attempted to walk away while being careful.

Madi and Rose had decided that they were going to get butterbeetr. She wondered if Rose went inside to wait for her because it was cold. She hoped that was the case. Still Madi couldn't help but feel like a little ant in the crowded Hogsmeade. Everybody had a partner and was enjoying a good time. Meanwhile Madi had managed to lose her best friend while being distracted by some guy with gorgeous eyes. I mean that was probably the worse thing. Madi was acting like she'd never seen a guy with pretty eyes before. His eyes shouldn't have made her go gaga.

"Stupid. Madi you are so stupid." Madi muttered to herself. She looked around and noticed that Rose was still M.I.A. Madi couldn't help but feel worried now. She had no way of contacting her friend so she didn't know if she was in trouble or not. Not to mention Madi was alone herself. That was the absolute last thing she wanted to be right now. She sighed to herself. What a great trip this was turning out to be.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wicked
2ugmqgp.jpg

[library]

Reed didnt trust the girl when she said her name but he would use it none the less. "alright Marina, we will need to be quiet about this...i dont fancy the trouble we would get into." he looked around then began to walk towards the restricted section and began to scope out the defenses, to the untrained eye it simply looked like a padlocked chain with bars with an old weathered sign saying "restricted section No entry" he He walked around the fenced off part of the library and he figured a easily accessible way for two people to get in and out easily but he then needed to figure out where he would find the book he would need.

Reed was never much for trying to get information from anyone but this was a different matter. He approached the librarian, his and her relationship ran about as deep as their love for books which was deeper then most. "I have a question i hope you may answer Madam..." he asked politely she looked up to him from the book she was focused on and smiled to see him "what may i help you with?" he smiled back as he formed his question. " I feel that when i graduate i will be needing some new information of my studies that would not be commonly found in a library even on as grand as this at Hogwarts but i find myself having to wonder if i may come back here after my graduation to study some of the books in the restricted section? If i could simply for now get the plans for where the books i might be requiring be i would be grateful..." he knew it was a long shot but he had to try.

She looked at him now with a more withdrawn look. "i know your as much a lover of books as I Reed but that section is cut off for a reason and i am sorry to say only those with expressed permission from the headmaster may enter there...i am sorry and as for your request i cannot help you there." she had hardened herself on this matter it seemed. He nodded. "it was only a question Madam, thank you for your time ill take my query up with the headmaster." of course he wasn't, but he made it sound he was going to go through the proper channels to do so. when he came back to the hex section he looked at Marina and smiled. "i think i have a way in," then he looked serious. "but we should be here tonight when no one suspects, will you be coming or am i to go alone the choice is yours Marina..."

msotv8.jpg

[Slytherin Dungeon: Peter and Jayden's Room]

"Uhm... well... you see... uhm..." Peter waited for Zoey's answer. He really hoped she would accept. "Please kill me." Peter watched as Zoey shot a nasty look at Kiyoko. The situation made the already blushing French boy even more nervous.

"Yes, I do know a way," Oh right, Jayden was here. Peter had been so preoccupied with Zoey that his roommate had slipped his mind. He watched as Jayden grabbed Zoey and started dragging her away. Instinctively, Peter's fingers brushed against his holstered, cedar wand and his smile vanished. What did Jayden think he was doing grabbing her? "And yes, yes, she is going with you to Hogsmeade, Berlioz. Now, you have a date, I will show her out now so she can go and pretty up, and everyone will be happy; me especially. Thank you and good bye, it was so nice having you over, Black." Peter certainly didn't barge in on Jayden and Kiyoko's moments last night. Then again, Peter imagined that Jayden would be the worst wingman ever, so he wasn't surprised at his crudeness.

"I second that notion, but twice the sarcasm." Peter certainly remembered Kiyoko being nicer just the night before. He figured she was just upset over what happened to Jayden a moment ago and didn't blame her. Still, it was a little bothersome, since he was trying to keep the situation from escalating. 'Well, helping people has never been easy.' Peter knew that very well. People were prone to dramatics and angst. Apparently, it made them feel better. But in Peter's mind such things were detrimental to productivity and he was an ambitious boy who valued productivity quite a bit. It was just as his father liked to say, bad feelings meant bad business. Of course, since happiness made for good business and his business was happiness, it only made sense that Peter would need to work hard to get people through their myriad of emotional problems. After all, it was good business. Peter sighed and awaited Zoey's comeback.

"Well now Kiyoko, you are a full on thrall aren't you. What they call a fangbanger right?" Peter hoped she wouldn't go too far, but Peter knew this girl well enough by now that she certainly wouldn't stop there. In truth, he enjoyed Zoey's aggressiveness. It was a very attractive trait. "Stop being such a bitch because my boyfriend asked me out on a real date before yours." Zoey was quite harsh but Peter couldn't help but smile in surprise because she just referred to him as her boyfriend. "And he isn't even really my boyfriend, isn't that bloody interesting." That was more like what he expected from her and upon hearing it, it made Peter smile with amusement.

"...And here is your ticket out," and Zoey had somehow made Peter forget about Jayden again. To be fair, even though the tall boy hadn't captured Peter's interest for a while, that all changed very quickly. Okay, so his roommate was some kind of vampire thing and he could also make weird black portals. Definitely one of the stranger things Peter had encountered in his wizarding years. He let out a low whistle and envisioned all of the ways that ability could be utilized in business ventures. "You'll need me for it though; you can't walk in there alone since technically... there is no ground." Well, it seemed like Jayden could offer more utility beyond sheer muscle. Peter was impressed.

"You kids have fun, I'll walk Berlioz to the Medical Wing... and Jay, please try not to drop her in there, tempting as it may be." Peter smiled appreciatively at Kiyoko. It was very kind of her to walk him there.

"Oh and Berlioz, I would love to accompany you to Hogsmede. First round of Butterbeer's on you though."

Even if no one else was quite happy at the moment, Peter was absolutely ecstatic. Grinning at Zoey, Peter responded with a chipper, "You got it!" He peered around and remembered that Zoey was still missing her tie. Quickly, he went back to the bed and found it under the blanket. Peter went back up to Zoey who was now facing the portal and gently wrapped the tie about her neck. In all honesty, Peter didn't know how to tie a tie. "Can't have you leaving without this," he said cheerfully.

Returning back to Kiyoko, he said to her, "Thanks for showing me to the infirmary, I really appreciate it!" As a friendly and common gesture, Peter casually pecked Kiyoko on the cheek.

Last edited:
tumblr_n12g8ploD21rrfopko1_500.jpg

[Library]

Although he seemed skeptical about her name, he continued, "Alright Marina, we will need to be quiet about this...I don't fancy the trouble we would get into." She watched him as he looked around to make sure no one was looking. He continued to make his way to the restricted section carefully. Anice was amused by how much caution he took. She giggled under her breathe as he investigated the area. She had to admit, she was actually kind of enjoying this experience. She rarely had decent conversation on her own accord and human interaction was not her forte. She absently let out a smile just to realize her carelessness and scolded herself in her mind. "Geez, what are you doing? You can't get attached, don't get attached, don't get attached...."

Reed was talking to the librarian now. Anice couldn't help but wonder what he was asking her. Whatever it was it seemed he and the librarian had a good relationship; but she didn't think it was good enough for the librarian to just let them waltz into the restricted section. She tapped her foot impatiently to make herself seem annoyed, attempting to conceal the enjoyment she actually felt. Mostly to trick herself, and not really Reed.
It now seemed the librarian was more defensive and had a hardened expression. She watched as Reed said something and then began to make his way toward her. She looked away quickly to make it seem as if she hadn't been watching so earnestly, though she figured he still saw her. As he approached her, he smiled,
"I think I have a way in," His expression became serious, "but we should be here tonight when no one suspects, will you be coming or am I to go alone the choice is yours Marina..."

She blinked. He was willing to break into the restricted area in the middle of the night and possibly get into unheard of amounts of trouble...alone? for her?? She blushed at the suggestion, unable to hide how flattered she was. But even though she knew the higher risk of both of them going and the social turmoil they'd face if they were caught, there was no way she was letting this stranger go alone. Not only did she find it rude to make Reed do her bidding like a slave, she wanted to be part of finding the cure. Call it a pride thing, but she had been looking for the answer for nearly 7 years and she wanted to be sure she found it.

"Of course I'm coming with you!"
She said, sounding aggravated to make up for the earlier blush she had developed. "There's no way I'm going to let a clutz like you come here alone! What if you run into something else and get caught? Trust me, you need me as much as I need you to carry out this plan." She placed her hands on her hips, feeling confident in her last words. "So, what time then, Reed?" She said with a devilish smirk. She didn't know what it was, but she was feeling adventurous all of a sudden; and the dignity she had lost earlier came back in a rush.

CecileeMarshall-1-Sharp_zps1127c2ef.png

`
HOGSMEADE VILLAGE '

Her scowl deepened as the boy seemingly lost character, breaking from the tone he had used earlier. Pretending then? she thought to herself, not wanting to speak out loud as he still remains unknown to her. Had she seen him around the castle? Perhaps, but she didn't pay attention to strangers, especially those not in her year and house. A-ha! So he isn't in my year then. Cecilee was having a mental debate with herself as a placid expression creeps up on her face. Despite that, she awaited his answer to her simple question. If he's going to add fuel to the flame, she wasn't going to let him off easily. There's already a boiling cauldron of anger inside of her that might blast any moment from now. Her eyes flickered around the surroundings, checking for some escape tickets in case she didn't want to murderously hit this boy's head with her notebook. The Ravenclaw blinked out the morbid scene out of her head. It did calm her a bit.

A clear of the throat snapped her gaze back at the boy. "My name is Giacomo, Miss. A close friend of the Sprite King. And I was hoping you could help me with a secret. Yesterday, the Sprite King sent me a letter asking for my help, see?" he had explained.

He didn't actually think she would fall for something as foolish as that? Even she knows there's no Sprite King. She rolled her eyes as he dangled a letter close to her face yet too close that she couldn't make out a word of it. Fishy little bastard, she cursed in her mind. How can she be so sure it wasn't a ploy of something? The parchment didn't strike her odd, evident that it wasn't from a king's court. Funny little fellow Giacomo was.

"His spies tell him that one of his daughter is trapped in a jar behind the counter of Zonko's Joke Shop. I'm about to rescue her but I also need someone to keep Zonko preoccupied." Okay, now he was pleading with a strange expression. Cecilee would've fallen for the puppy eyes muggles usually call, but this just made the situation escalate from weird to silly. Spies, trapped in a jar, rescue? Those words weren't --- fine, those made her interested despite the suspicions she had about him.

"Please," he continued. "Will you help me?"

Cecilee sighed. She had nothing to do that day, but...

"Wipe that silly look off your face boy," she scolded, thwacking his forehead as she did. Her greyish eyes searched the perimeter for something. Without further ado, she added, "And you're talking to a Ravenclaw. You better tell me your full and real name if you want me to assist you in that scheme of yours and not plan against you at last minute." The 'real' part was only a slip of the tongue, but he better give her a full name, or else she'll grab the nearest person she sees to ask if they knew that kid. Not caring if they're strangers at that.

MilodeCasa_zps808719be.png

Somewhere in Hogsmeade

Milo blinked back the nervous laughter that threatened to escape his curled lips. Oh, dear. His shoulders slumped to have found that the witch he chose to lie to was a Ravenclaw of all people. Why couldn't it have been a Gryffindor? At least those valiant lions were quick to jump into adventures. Still, he couldn't stop now. He mustn't. Not when he finally found someone who did not know of his previous shenanigans.

Yet, before he could carry on with his game, an important question must be answered: shall he tell her his name and risk losing a potential fellow adventurer? Naive Milo found it was no surprise that a Ravenclaw figured out he lied about his name even though it was the most believable lie he told that morning. Hadn't his big brother told him that Ravenclaws had third eyes that read minds?

But surely one fiesty, highbrowed miss could not bring one Milo de Casa down-- even if she had an all-seeing eye underneath those soft-looking bangs! After all, he had practiced the art of "convincing" his whole life!

And so, intrigued and fueled by the dark-haired challenge before of him, he pulled out an old trick he used only in emergencies. One of his "secret powers", he called it. Milo slipped back the cocky mask he had put on her earlier. With a slow applause, he bellowed, "I see that you have seen through me! Bravo, bravo! As expected of a Ravenclaw and your infamous 'eye' for detail," winking to let her know that he knew of their secret powers, too, "And for that, I'll tell you everything after we get the Sprite King's daughter! Deal?" Milo offered his pinky while mentally crossing his fingers.​

2ugmqgp.jpg

[Library-Mess Hall]

He was slightly hurt being called a clutz but he would let it slide for now. he looked at his accomplice small cut...intelligent and stubborn. Granted she was a fighter but he wasn't going to simply just do this he didn't know her but just as he was going to ask for something in return he thought better of it, no one was like him in the respect of just doing something for someone because they needed help. He took in a deep breath and looked over at the librarian and leaned back to steady himself he couldn't believe he was about to do this. "be at the Garden at the end of the greenhouse by 10:45 ill meet you there and we will set out from there no one goes there besides me and the professor. Do not go in just simply wait by the draping vines ok..." he looked away from her and turned to go then he looked up to see his pet raven looking at him curiously and he jerked his head, then the raven swooped down and onto his shoulder.

Reed left the library and made his way to the mess hall, his stomach was beginning to rumble and he didnt want her to hear him. He sometimes cursed having to eat and drink thinking it a hindrance to his studies but alas so is the human body. As he walked down the hallway he greeted one of the resident ghosts and nodded with a smile. As he came into the mess hall he found a spot and began to pick and choose at the array of food there he would need it for tonight's excursion. His raven cawed at him and he tor off a peice of bread and flicked it up, the bird caught it and looked at his Reeds goblet and cawed again. Reed rolled his eyes and lifted the goblet and the bird made a few dunks of his beak drinking the juice Reed had poured when he had sat down. It stopped and began to preen its feathers content. "I swear you are the most spoiled bird here..."

4l3cdi.jpg

ooc: Suckish, short post, sorry.

[On the road to Hosmeade – Hogsmeade; The three Broomsticks inn]

Stalker-ish he said, earning a huff from the girl, she could comment on how his many advances on the students inside of Hogwarts could be viewed as such. Flirting with them at whatever given moment would give the most awkward situation. However, it was none of the matter to her. Melinda heard the stories, like how he got into fights because he was flirting with their lovers, or how another female student was left heartbroken after finding out that she was no special snowflake by receiving his attention. At times it would worry her, but Sethen always seemed fine, being his usual confident self whenever they would see each other. A great contrast to that wimp he was back in their first year and the wimp she still held him for.

At his next words, rambling about her honesty and how he enjoyed her company, Melinda just rolled her eyes as she heard them, turning her head up as she looked up to the taller male. One brow raised, a judging look inside of her eyes as her eyes rolled at him. However that mostly went lost against his back as the male made a swing around, walking forward now as they entered the dense crowd that signalled Hogsmeade. “You sure know how to kiss up.” she replied, snorting lightly at his somewhat unbelievable words. She felt far from honest lately, hiding herself inside of the crowd more often that she usually did, ashamed, but still keeping up her arrogant outer-shell. Life felt like one big act, the world being her stage as everyone who she passed where just bored watchers, uninterested to see what was happening next. Unless blood was involved, then they talked and then they would gossip. Unfortunately they would never mention how her acting sucked, but instead went for that what really hurt. It was also unfortunate how Melinda always felt the need to have the last word and thus she could never leave it to comment.

At the following question Sethen fortunately reacted positively on her inquiry to warm up. Obviously even he couldn’t get the cold off his skin and for such Melinda was grateful as he lead them into the crowd. His eyes fixated on some spot, but she wouldn’t see it with her length, mostly meeting up with the backs of the crowd or sometimes even lower, the elbows of the pushing people dangerously close to her face. It was to no wonder that she thus was snaking her way around, trying to avoid getting out of this field of limbs without too many bruises as well as not to lose sight of her companion. It was only luck that the male had grabbed her by the wrist, though gently it was enough for her to follow on the way out, stopping in front of the infamous inn of Hogsmeade. Whether he had done so in the thought of not wanting to lose each other in the crowd or done so unconsciously wasn’t of any matter to Melinda. She was just glad to be out of that sea of people pushing their way through, but she wouldn’t be Melinda if she were to thank him for that and neither to thank someone at all for a second time a day.

Stopping in front of the entrance Melinda again turned her head up, looking up against the male who held the door open, earning a slight questioning look. It was rare for anyone to treat her well when she had been prancing around arrogantly, but it was a welcoming pace of change now that she didn’t feel like kicking a scene or to make any witty comments at all. So she wasn’t to complain as she stepped into the place, the warmth welcoming her as the sound of the conversations that the people inside had filled her ears. It was cosy inside of the inn, but the extra add of the students from Hogwarts sitting here was partly to blame for it, happily drinking away their time, warming up. Shortly said the place was filled, with most of the tables filled, but that didn’t discourage Melinda from scanning out an empty spot to sit at. So with a stretched neck and raised up to her toes the sixth year Gryffindor tried to look over the crowd to the back of the place, in the sheer hope that she could soon sit down and fill her still empty stomach.

457df44c-85d9-4b93-ad3e-b4677b7a09d4_zps1c0a46e9.jpg

Today was a day for training and studying, not to be marching down to Hogsmeade and getting yourself cold and wet at the same time. Then again, there weren't many days where Aleera Kingston didn't think it was a day for training and studying. She shivered under her cloak, despite the warm layers underneath, shifting her bag of purchases under one arm in order to fix her scarf more securely around her neck. Merlin forbid she might get a cold, not with the matches so near. She hadn't missed a match since she joined Ravenclaw's quidditch team, and she didn't intend on missing one anytime in the future either.

She grumbled softly as she tried to fish out Rob's letter, containing a list of various items he couldn't pick up at home or on Diagon Alley, and he didn't have time to come to Hogsmeade himself. If it was the same Robert Kingston she knew, he hadn't looked terribly hard, but she didn't dare risk not picking them up. She remembered only too clearly the time he'd sent Matt a Howler when he hadn't picked up some Butterbeer from the Three Broomsticks in town. She couldn't deal with the embarrassment, so just this once, she'd do as she was told.

A selection of Honeydukes finest.

A dozen bottles of Butterbeer.

Spintwitches new catalogue.

Zonko's hiccough sweets and -- Aleera's frown deepened -- a babbling beverage for unspecified purpose.

Undoubtedly his on/off girlfriend Penny was seeing someone else and her brother was planning a revenge of sorts. She sighed as she folded the letter back up and placed inside her robe, shivering again as she headed in the direction of the infamous joke shop.

Unlike a good proportion of the student body, Aleera had no love for Zonkos. She'd had her fill in her childhood, when she became the target of too many of her brother's pranks, either Zonko or Weasley in origin. By the time she arrived in Hogwarts, they'd lost their novelty value to say the least. Didn't people see that practical jokes weren't amusing in the least? They were a cheap laugh that only resulted in humiliation and embarrassment for the victim. The shop itself was chaotic and a calamity waiting to happen.

With a heavy sigh and pulling up her scarf around her face in a vague attempt to hide her identity, if not her house, and pushed on towards the potions. While she could brew a potion thrice the quality of anything Zonko could, she knew that something wouldn't be right, and she would only be rewarded with a Howler. She picked the sweets and the potion, but somehow found herself amidst the love potions. She scowled, now surrounded with giggling, preening second years, pushing through the crowd and towards the counter. All those love potions and not so much as a waft of wet grass or vanilla, two of the strongest scents she usually got. How cheap were these things?

Ugh, any longer in here and she would run the risk of being spotted.

[Hogsmeade -> Zonkos]

Last edited:
  • Love

Slytherin Dungeon; Boys Dorm; Jayden & Peter's Room » Grand Staircase

“You kids have fun, I'll walk Berlioz to the Medical Wing... and Jay, please try not to drop her in there, tempting as it may be.”

Jay smirked, but came off as a little bit strained. He did not comment on it, but he did not need to, either. Because they all knew that he was most definitely tempted to do just that without needing to voice it out loud. Zoey completely ignored Kiyoko and looked over her shoulder at Peter, with a half smile.

“Oh and Berlioz, I would love to accompany you to Hogsmede. First round of Butterbeer's on you though,” She winked while Peter chirped his excited answer, which made Jay make a face behind her back and drop it before she turned around, when she then faced Jay with a hard look, hands on her hips, “When we go through there, no funny business or I swear I will break your femur and relish in your crybaby, sissyboy screams. Got it V-Jay-Jay?”

First of all, Jay had no idea what the hell a femur was. But he knew he would never let the pink haired girl enjoy hearing him scream, no matter what it was, because he would absolutely refuse her of that joy. Also, what the hell did she just call him? His expression turned into obviously annoyed one, and it would have not been a wonder at all to see a vein pulsing on his temple; he did not know what exactly she had just said but he knew it had been an insult and it pissed him off nevertheless. Just when he was about to snap back something, Peter appeared between them and wrapped the red and gold striped tie around Zoey’s neck sloppily.

“Can't have you leaving without this,” he announced, making Jay sigh a bit as he bit back his commentary as the other Slytherin boy scurried away again. He was really not sure how he should be around all of these people when there was so much going on at the same time, and there was certain ways every single one of them expected him to be around each them. All this socializing and trying to meet everyone’s expectations -- not that he was really trying that latter one that hard -- was overall tiring him, and making him cranky. He was in the verge of snapping all the time and--

“Thanks for showing me to the infirmary, I really appreciate it!” Peter said and pecked Kiyoko on the cheek with his lips which made Jay freeze and make a somewhat strangled sound from the back of his throat.

Oh no he just did not!

Forgetting Zoey completely on the spot, Jay squinted his eyes and pulled his mouth into a firm line as he started advancing towards Peter with deep determination. Everyone in the room could tell the French boy was in trouble now, even though some of them, or maybe even none of them, would be sure why this was exactly. When the taller boy reached the shorter one he grabbed the kid by the collar roughly and lifted him up a bit so he could practically growl at his face. It actually looked like Jay would hit the kid, deduced by how he clenched and unclenched his free hand. However, before Jay could do anything stupid like shatter Peter’s jaw even further or rearrange his facial structure completely, he just stared at the other boy for few long seconds in a way that could be simply described as “stabbing you in my mind.”

Then with a quiet scoff, he let go of Peter’s collar, but took a firm hold of his sides and simply lifted the shorter boy from the ground like one would be lifting up a small child, and walked up to a clothes-hanger, and hanged Peter from the back of his robe into the hook. Then Jay took a step back and pointed at Peter’s face.

“No funny business with my girl while I’m gone, or you wish you’d be dead,” Jay murmured with a low voice with full-blown killing intent in it. “If I ever catch you getting all chummy with her again, French or not, I will beat you up so even your mum doesn’t recognize you anymore. Are we clear?

One more murderous look, and he turned around, leaving the Berlioz boy hanging there. Stomping back to Zoey and the still open portal, he practically tackled the pink haired girl and lifted her up on his shoulder like a bag of sand, not taking any no’s as an answer and indifferently slapped Zoey’s rear.

“Let’s go, kuchka.”

And with that he plunged the two of them into the darkness of the void, the portal of shadows closing behind them and welcoming them to its dark embrace.

The darkness in this realm felt almost alive, brushing one’s skin like liquid spider webs, filling ones ears with suffocating and heavy silence that made you aware of how there was absolutely nothing in there, just vast blackness and air to breathe, messing with your sense of direction and time within seconds. And right there, in the middle of the madness of it, Jay was right at home. And just to piss Zoey off with how casual he was being about it, he whistled as he moved forward upon the ground that was not really even there unless you fooled yourself to believe that there was one which made it real and non-existent at the same time. But even if he was whistling off-tune to piss Zoey off, it was also a way to kind of keep her calm at the same time, as if to tell her that she was not alone in there -- well, even though she could probably feel his shoulder bone pressing against her abdomen perfectly fine. So maybe it was just wishful thinking that he was trying to keep her calm while travelling in the realm of shadows. Who knows?

Next time the shadow portal opened in the base of the Grand Staircase, ripping open under one of the stairs that was actually solidly against the ground and always unmoving. Jay stepped out into the light and practically dropped Zoey off on the floor -- Kiyoko had said he could not drop her into the void, but she had not said anything about dropping her anywhere else. He would have still liked to drop her into the void better, though. But this had to suffice.​

• Love
Reactions: Namora
124u6mu.jpg

ooc: Whoops. Came out even crappier and shorter than Melinda. Forgive me. |l|OTL

[Hogsmeade; Outside of the Inn – On the road back to Hogwarts]

It seemed that today was one of these days that August was able to chase everyone into an awkward situation. Watching the girl moving around nervously she bit her goodbyes, her feet slipping around ever so carefully as to make sure that she didn’t fall down again. Not that August would bother to catch her a second time, for that he didn’t possess enough gentleman-like manners for and simply didn’t care either. The first time had been more of a reflection of his instinct, but now that the whole scene had calmed down there was nothing he couldn’t anticipate if he just observed the female carefully. Or so he believed, since humans were victims of their own habits.

And as the female followed with an apology the male just nodded at her silently. His mouth forming to make an ‘Ah’ sound, however he only ended up mouthing it, knowing that he should make his way out of this cold as soon as possible as his mood didn’t seem to get along with the weather. A slight surprise crossed his mind as Madi thanked him, realizing that she hadn’t done so before even though he hadn’t been particularly following the conversation they held. “You’re welcome.” He mumbled, a breeze of wind passing by as he snuggled up closed into his scarf. His hands were now back, safely tucked inside of his pockets warming up as he took a step back, away from the Gryffindor. “Just don’t fall again.” He followed, trying to break the pregnant mood with a failed joke, but it didn’t come out in the way he wanted it to be. Sounding more like a warning mother instead of a joking peer.

So with that failed joke out and the two of them parting August buried himself deeper in his scarf. By now having half his face covered by the fabric that coloured silver and blue. While he was sure that the female had by now been drowned by the crowd he still felt watched. The intense stares that she had given to him earlier not leaving his mind. August was certainly not the shy kind, however, he was indeed a little unused to attention and specially to the attention of the opposite sex. It was just that his lack of interest in others had always caused for others to lack any interest in him. Or at least, their interest had never shown to be as obvious as the girl that had been staring at him. The feeling of her eyes still lingering over him, causing a slight shiver to occur as it somehow felt disturbing to be checked out so thoroughly.

tumblr_n12g8ploD21rrfopko1_500.jpg

[Library]

Reed seemed a little hurt by her last remark, but he got over it quickly as he leaned back and sighed, "be at the Garden at the end of the greenhouse by 10:45 I'll meet you there and we will set out from there. No one goes there besides me and the professor. Do not go in, just simply wait by the draping vines ok..." She blushed happily. "alright." she answered. Honestly, she couldn't wait. She knew this was dangerous and, really, borderline insane; but she hadn't done anything like this since Fyn was alive. Her thoughts abruptly stopped. Fyn...that was the entire reason she didn't do things like this anymore. She did her best to shake the thought from her mind. She knew she had to do this; actually, she had known for a long time she would have to do this. She was surprised it took her until her 6th year to attempt for a second time. Then again, she didn't want to risk getting expelled; after all, Hogwarts was one of the few places she could further investigate her curse.

Reed turned from her and continued out the library. He seemingly noticed something and jerked his head. Out of what seemed like nowhere, a raven swooped down and perched on his shoulder. Anice admitted, he looked much more suave when he pulled that little trick. She probably would have advised him to keep the Raven around, just to make him seem cooler. She figured she'd tell him when they met up. Anice was never one for pets. She didn't have anything against animals, she just figured she wasn't exactly "fit" to take care of other living things.

Anice's mouth began noticing the absence of sugar and the unbearable craving began to take her over. She reached behind her ear to find nothing but her hair. She then reached into her pockets frantically. It was then the realization dawned on her; she'd finished the last of her sweets when she entered Hogwarts. She had a stash in her room, but no doubt those 1st years had already devoured them. She let out a whimper. Now what was she to do? She looked around and noticed the library was rather empty. She then remembered that today was the ever so carefully planned Hogsmeade trip. She heard one of her teachers announce it before she left; however she ignored it, knowing she wouldn't be here anyway. But here she was. She suddenly remembered a candy shop in Hogsmeade that possessed her favorite types of lollipops. The more she thought about it, the more she considered going. It was a little late and most of the kids probably left already, but the craving was to unbearable. No one would notice if she went a little late, right? I mean, it's not like people were waiting on her or anything. She could probably just sneak into the group and act like she was there the whole time...

[Slytherin Dorm]

She made her way down to the first floor and into the Slytherin dorm. She was relieved to see her bags outside Sabrina's room, untouched. She shuffled through some bags and found a jacket she packed. She pulled it on and made her way for the exit. She was quick about it, she felt the cravings would eat her alive if she didn't have sugar soon.

2qi4ajq.jpg

[ Slytherin Dorm - Jayden and Peter's Room || Grand Staircase ]
“Can't have you leaving without this,” Zoey was still facing Jayden when she felt her tie back around her neck. Glancing over her shoulder she didn't have much time before Peter said something to Kiyoko, whom she still hadn't forgiven for being all missy pissy with her. “Thanks for showing me to the infirmary, I really appreciate it!” Then he pecked her on the cheek. Zoey's face flushed red as she balled her fists up at her sides. Biting her tongue and turning away she was prepared to tell Jayden she was ready to go, but the leech had other ideas in mind.

Walking over to Peter, he had lifted him by the collar put him back down then dragging over to a hanger, hung him up on a hanger by his robe. Giggling a bit she put a hand over her mouth and watched the show. "No funny business with my girl while I’m gone, or you wish you’d be dead, If I ever catch you getting all chummy with her again, French or not, I will beat you up so even your mum doesn't recognize you anymore. Are we clear? Jayden gave him a dark look before turning back to her.

Without warning, he slung her over his shoulder and slapped her ass. “Let’s go, kuchka.” Zoey took a deep breath before screaming obscenities at him as he stepped through the portal. "You motherfuc--" Then she felt the absence of life and breath. But she could feel her lungs pulling in breath, keeping her heart steady she bit her lip hard, careful not to shed any blood. Closing her eyes she used all her practice in order not to panic, her heart was echoing in her head.

Then she felt like a zipper had been closed up around her, and she felt the floor under her ass. Zoey didn't even mind as she leaned back trying to stop herself from going completely ballistic. She felt waves of what her father called "reconstruction" going through her body. During times of extreme panic like this, she would sometimes change into her animagus form. Clamping down on her teeth, she gritted against the magic that was sometimes involuntary. She refused to blow that cover here in front of her new nemesis.

Looking back up at Jayden, she bolted up right and tackled him into the wall. "What did I say about funny business?" putting a hand on his thigh she moved it toward his knee slowly. "Remember what I said about breaking femurs?" squeezing her fingers around his thigh, she stopped the blood flow in his femoral artery. Any second now he would feel the tingle, and then the lightheadedness of the stopped blood flow. "I keep my promises." She growled. To any on looker it would look like they were just having a little couple's fun, but Zoey was dead serious. "I require an apology."

2ugmqgp.jpg

[Mess hall-going to hogsmead]

Reed sat with his bird companion for a time consuming food and drink. Then his raven began to caw again causing a disturbance. "what is the matter you bi-polar bird." he said with a frown. The raven hopped off his shoulder and landed on a flyer that a student must have left there and pecked at it. It was a flyer informing the Hogsmead trip. He looked at the bird and narrowed his green eyes and pointed his spoon at it. "you cant tell me what to do you know that." The raven gave him a steely squint then cawed once. Reed held its gaze then simply sighed. "I don't know how you are so persuasive..." he put his spoon down and looked to the raven "Al-right we will go...but only for a few hours.... no more besides i need to look at the book shop there, i just remembered.." he said as he stood then the raven hopped up and onto his shoulder and cawed a long caw as if to say. "Riiight..."

Reed walked from the mess hall to his house dorm and changed into blue jeans with a white shirt and brown sweater to stay off the cold winter as he then for added measure he put on a designer men's black jacket his mom got him for his birthday. He wasent fond of good looking clothes but he always appreciated his mom's gifts. He left the ravenclaw common room where a few students were studying hard for their upcoming exams. he had don so last month. he walked along as his raven flew back to him and landed on his shoulder the raven had gotten wet and had preened itself wanting to look good to go out. "well if you don't look good..." He complimented. the raven raised its head high and cawed with pride. Raven are very prideful birds and to offend one could get you in trouble. He walked out the main entrance to the hogswart castle doors, he knowtised some of the scorch marks from the war on the rock. He then began to walk to hogsmead.

tumblr_n1rsjrK0YS1tqwzjzo1_400.jpg

[[The Defense Against the Dark Arts tower, moving to the Grand Staircase]]

The morning had begun alike to every morning. With a giant wet nose prodded into Aled's sleeping eye and a huge tongue dragged up his chin. It was definately the best way to wake up and Aled's mood had improved once he looked outside to see fresh snow covering the training field, small silhouettes of early rising students making tracks in the snow. He was grinning up until he tried getting up, then his face made a pained flinch and he clutched at his leg after swinging it over the side of the bed. He growled and rumbled like an annoyed bear while rubbing slow circles around his mangled thigh, Leeda coming to rest her giant head on his other knee and looking up at him with concerned blue puppy eyes. The only problem with cold, his limp didn't like it. Well that was that for going downstairs anytime soon, he wasnt getting down the tower staircase like this. Eventually the pain ebbed and Leeda brought over his walking stick with an endearingly helpful look while drooling all over it and making more teeth marks in the dragon bone. Even so, he took the stick from her with a thankful ear-scratch and using his quite considerable upper-body strength, heaved himself upright.

Aled and his dog went through their usual morning routine, Leeda helping now and then by bringing him a shoe or standing against his leg as extra support as he tried to pull on trousers and suspenders. Nowdays he and the wolfhound had practiced this dance so many times that it took little more time than an able-bodied person would take before the Professor was up and ready for the day. Today he took things slow, leaning more heavily on his walking stick while he waited for his muscles and bones to warm up and asking the house elves for his breakfast to be served in his office rather than pushing himself to limp all the way down to the great hall. Still by the time he'd fed himself up with his salted porridge and kippers his whole body was feeling much more prepared for the stairs ordeal that was the Hogwarts castle so he finally stirred his stumps and began the descent. Today was a Hogsmeade trip day if he wasnt mistaken and it might be nice to take a gentle walk down to the village and have a drink with whomever he met there.

The first month of this Hogwarts year had definately taken a huge turn for the worse. In Aled's three years there he hadn't seen a student die before and it had hit him pretty hard at the time. He couldnt quite get rid of the lingering feeling that as a teacher he should have been more help and perhaps saved the girl's life. It was a niggling guilt at the back of his mind but more close at hand was worry for his Student, Melinda, who seemed to be accidentally responsible for the Troll falling the way it did. His relationship with her was not the most peaceful or easy compared to the other students, her half-breed prejudice applying to him as well as her fellow students, but he did not wish her ill and wanted to help her as much as any of his other charges. It worried him that she might be feeling guilt from what was essentially a horrific accident, something that was certainly not her fault. He would have to talk with her privately about it sometime. A more immediate concern was Zoey. He had heard some mildly worrying rumours of her not returning to the Dorm last night and though it was not necessarily a too terrible occurence, he should still probably look closer into the particulars of the transgression.

While considering these various things he found he had reached the bottom of the winding stairs and started down the Grand Staircase, Leeda padding heavily at his side. When he reached the bottom of these final stairs and sighed a breath of relief he was caught off guard when Leeda bounded hurriedly away and round to the back of the stairs. Curious as her concerned low wuffs reached his ears, he followed her as fast as he dared and Zoey and the new Slytherin 6th year came into view just as Zoey's voice trailed off quietly on what sounded suspiciously like a threat, though their position did not at first suggest aggression.

"-require an apology."

Leeda seemed to differ in her opinion of their intentions, bouncing around them anxiously and giving low concerned barks while trying to distract the pair enough to come apart. Strangely for a dog bred to bring down wolves, she didnt like conflict at all and usually either tried to avoid it or diffuse it unless it was absolutely necessary. Aled came up to them and leaned curiously on his walking stick. Both Leeda's reaction, along with his own experience that Zoey was not too fond of the Half Vampire Jayden, made him think his intervention might be required.

"Is there a problem here Zoey? Mister Everdragomir?" His voice was low and throaty with a slightly gutteral tone too it, over-laced with a heavy Scottish accent that was only just clear enough to be understandable. He seemed more curious than angry or tense but he didnt seem light-hearted either.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Wicked and senpai
[ I'm fighting writer's block. Sorry it's so short >.> ]

1953708.jpg

[ Hogmeade; The Three Broomsticks Inn ]

A few moments after Melinda had entered the warm foyer Seth followed, trailing slightly behind because he'd continued to hold the door for a couple who rushed in just behind his 'fun-sized' Gryffindor friend. He checked a moment to make sure he wasn't slamming the losing the door behind him and shutting out the bitterly cold wind and snowy scene. A few students and other customers bothered to look away from their conversations, friends and drinks to see who had joined them in the cozy warm inn, the rest didn't bother, probably already used to the sound of the bell ringing to signal the entrance or exit of whoever. Seth calmly walked over to Melinda, standing beside her and looking around for a place to sit, from where he stood all he could see was full tables and friends hunched close to warm up. The boy noted a group of three getting up and heading out, their table wouldn't stay vacant for long, he glanced at Melinda who craned to see above the shoulders of those around her, seeking out an available table. His silver-grey irises darted in the direction of the empty place. Frankly she didn't stand a snowball's chance of seeing it due to her short stature, he suppressed a grin at this though simply out of the preference of keeping her happy with him rather than annoyed. Around her his height was a guilty pleasure, he didn't like to dwell on the matter due to how disagreeable she could become when she thought one was looking down on her due to something she couldn't control. He scratched the back of his head, peering around a group that was trying to get out the door.
"Come on Mel, I think I see a table near the back"
He said and he gestured in the general direction with his head, putting his chilled hand into his pockets and walking backwards toward the empty table, claiming it through sitting at a stool
"First drink's on me, kay?"

OOC:
Okay guys. I made a list. I battled with it like 7 or 8 hours (mostly because Iwaku's coding was spazzing and being a lil' bitch) so I really hope it comes in handy for all of us.

Click here.

Also, I should note you all that please refrain from color coding your text to white or black, please leave it default because of the Iwaku layout background system thingy, it might hindrance other people because of the black and white backgrounds. I'm going to add this to rules soon too for all of our comfort. The posts need to be readable after all.

Oh, and I'll be posting with my characters ASAP. At least I will try. For now since it's 7 AM and I'm so done with life and tired as hell, I'm gonna just go and faceplant a pillow. So yeah. Good night and... Yeah.

Your sleep-deprived and long ago their sanity lost Game Master,
acvi90.png

Last edited:

Grand Staircase

Jay stood tall and rearranged his hoodie, treating it like a rich bachelor treats his suit jacket, brushing his shoulder where he had just been carrying Zoey as if it would have been dirty after her touching it. He could hear the girl moving where she had been dropped, and had she not treated him like shit back in the dorm room, Jay would have probably regretted treating her so roughly. Zoey was a girl after all. But you reap what you sow, and the Slytherin boy would not let anyone walk over him and expect there would be no consequences. Of course he would get back at her, one way or another. Any way or the another. Everything was allowed in love and war, and this was definitely war.

Zoey collected herself surprisingly quickly, just few seconds after the drop, and bolted up. Jay was expecting something like loud ranting and insults, but why of course, this one liked to really get into his personal bubble awfully lot for someone who had declared hating his guts. So instead of angry shouting she grabbed him and pushed him against the wall, which Jay found highly annoying that she did it again, especially with his back still trying to get over the last one, so this caused slight ache into his muscles. And if that was not enough with the whole violation of personal space, Zoey started doing something questionable with her hands.

"What did I say about funny business?" Zoey said as she placed her hand onto his thigh, which sent slight shock through the dark haired boy. It was weird and unnerving how she slid her fingers down, and for a long moment Jay was not even sure how to react to it as his brain was trying to catch up with what the hell was going on, so the thought of even brushing her away did not manage to register. And for being a man, well fine, not technically yet, he could not help but getting a tiny bit aroused by the touch. Which probably was the reason why Jay was immediately confusedly disgusted with himself, which turned the touch he was feeling into something unpleasant.

"Remember what I said about breaking femurs?"

Seriously, what the hell did femur even m--? That was the moment Jay finally remembered what the word meant when the girl's fingers squeezed around his thigh, realizing she meant the bone. Pictures of human skeletons flashed in his mind's eye, and he could practically hear the cracking and snapping of large bones in his ears.

Oh shit.

She could not really do it, could she? Not without magic anyway, right? Getting his femur healed would probably take couple of weeks, unless he would brew some potions for it. And obviously it would be painful as hell. Zoey was just a girl, she could not go ahead and break one of the strongest bones in human body by hand!

...Right?

"I keep my promises." She growled while looking up at him, while Jay glared back with his usual sullen expression which barely led on anything that was going on in that head of his. For reason unknown Jay was starting to feel a bit lightheaded, but he was quite sure it had something to do with the firm grip Zoey had of his leg. "I require an apology."

Apology? For what? She must have been delusional! Before Jay could find her the required apology by putting up his middle finger to her face, a bellowing bark came out of nowhere. Surprised and still feeling slightly dizzy, Jay realized he was staring at a large wolfhound as he glanced over the girl's head. For that moment Jay started suspecting if he was the delusional one here after all. The dog barked and jumped about, which made Jay feel a little bit threatened simply by it's sheer size. Animals did not like him very much, and usually tried to attack him because they could sense what he was and saw him as a potential threat most of the time, so it was only natural for the boy feel concerned when he saw those canines flashing when the dog opened it's wide mouth to bark. Now that bite could really break a femur!

And then the owner of the dog rounded behind the stairs not long after, appearing to be no other than the professor of Defense Against the Dark Arts, Professor MacNeill. The man leaned upon his cane and regarded both of them with his eyes full of curiosity, but still managed to make himself look stern and gruff.

"Is there a problem here Zoey? Mister Everdragomir?" Professor MacNeill asked the two of them. By now Jay's brain finally managed to catch up and he realized Zoey was still holding onto his thigh, so he simply slapped her hand off quickly like it would have suddenly burned him.

"No Sir, everything is fine," Jay answered as casually as he could, trying to ignore the crawling faint blush that was making it's way to his cheeks, which was setting a slight strain into his voice. MacNeill had just seen Zoey "fondling" his goddamn thigh which was extremely questionable, and Jay did not want to give any kind of picture to anyone that he would have had anything going on with the Black's snobby girl. Because by today's experiences with her alone were enough to make Jay dislike Zoey deeply. And he wanted to make sure everyone else in the world were aware of that too.

Jay brushed past Zoey, stripping his gaze away from both of them and walked out of the under the shadow of the stairs -- circling the large wolfhound as far as he could -- and ran his fingers through his black locks, scratching the back of his neck. Dammit. He really wanted to slip away as quick as possible, but... his instincts told him to stay and see Zoey safely back. Even with all the stupid bullshit she had said and done to him. Blimey, had he grown soft on the head?

His brow furrowed into the typical scowl as the youngblood pushed his hands into the pockets of his jeans, and shot a look with the sharp glaring blue eyes at the general directions of the others.​

Last edited:
Glesni Helling.png
Glesni Helling

[Slytherin Common Room, Glesni's Room]

There was no telling for how long Glesni sat in the chair. Noticing she has no idea what was she staring at, she realised she probably fell asleep in the process. However, one thing was constantly on her mind. She had to get her hands on that cello, and there was only one minor problem; she was broke. She chuckled at the thought of saying that to her parents or her aunt. One thing was for sure. They would race to Hogwarts to get her some if needed. "Ah, what the heck. I'll just use the one they have in the music room." It was good enough, she assumed.

Just then she noticed it was pretty quiet. Maybe the exact reason why she fell asleep in the first place. Not even the creatures of lake made any significant noise that would keep her busy. What a lazy day. She put away her wand and got up, heading to her room. She left the rest of Snow Flake candies for whoever wanted them. Indeed, as she assumed, the fuss in the boy's dormitory also calmed down. Who would have thought that Hogsmeade trip thing was so efficient. She didn't take long to get her massive notebook and a pen. After checking on Brach, she headed out, already planning her route in advance. All those corridors and stairs were still confusing her, and she really didn't need any more mocking above all that bad reputation. Although, she assumed that reputation might come in handy sooner or later.

[Great Hall, Grand Staircase, Viaduct]

Getting out of the dungeons was an easy part of her route. She had it in her little finger. However, once she got to the Great Hall, she remembered that the Training Ground Tower was way over on the other side of the castle. She sighed. "Well just great. Couldn't find any better place for the library now, could you?" She turned aside, when a weak female voice spoke. "Uh, excuse me? You said something?" Glesni turned to the girl, smirking lightly and making sure she goes with her reputation. The girl was a Ravenclaw. Simple, petite and nerdy with gigantic glasses. "No? Was I supposed to say something?" As she smiled wider, narrowing her eyes at the girl, her piercing became more visible and the girl flinched in realisation. "Well?"

"N-no m-miss... I-I just..." Stuttered the girl. Oh yes, it worked like charm. "Just...what?" It seemed she played her "bad girl" role perfectly. The girl whined and almost cried. That is when Glesni felt a bit sorry for her. "Listen, I like your guts. So I will let you go with this. I am not in the mood to hex people today. So off you go now before I change my..." Girl simply wouldn't wait for her to finish. She simply disappeared as soon as Glesni turned her head away. "...mind." She stared dumbstruck. What a speed that might have been. Sighing, she proceeded towards the Grand Staircase calculating her route once more, ignoring all the chatter around. At the base of staircase, she noticed the D.A.D.A. professor. Although, she never had a chance to encounter him before, she assumed that it would be polite to greet. And she did, along the way. "Good day, professor. Lovely day, isn't it?"

She (seemingly) completely ignored two students that stood with him, thinking how they probably got busted for something, and considering the guy was all Slytherin, then no wonder. But it was not before she passed them, that she wondered where the hell she saw his face before, and it was not before she got to the viaduct, that she got an idea of where that might have been. "Is it...that guy..." Yes, she was pretty good at remembering faces, and she saw that face only few times. However, not knowing things about his reputation was pretty much impossible thing to do. "Well, what do you know."
She just dropped it. Indeed, she knew all those stories people talked about her back in Durmstrang Institute, and he might go by them as well. But what the heck, she already got the hang of the villain role. Viaduct was pretty empty which was a good thing. It was still snowing outside.

[Training Ground Tower, Library]

It was that one place Glesni felt like home. She smirked finally finding her way to the tower and she started to ascend towards the library section. Once there, she greeted the Librarian and took out the list of books she needed. Librarian looked at her like she was crazy, and she pretty much knew why. The library was practically empty on weekends if there was no significant exam going on on Monday, and even those that were there never dared to get more than two or three books. Glesni nodded, explaining. "It is an additional literature, I know. But...I kinda finished my obligatory one. At least the part I need." Librarian gave her another weird look over her glasses, before she nodded. "Very well, young lady. I'll see what I can do for you. I must admit I am surprised. Considering your..."
She stopped in the middle of her sentence, but Glesni already knew where that supposed to go. Instead of insisting on argument, she just smiled mildly. "Do you need help? It's a lot of books."

As soon as all those books were piled up on the table, she could relax. Alchemy, D.A.D.A., Herbiology and a bit of Astrology made a perfect combination. She started going through books, trying to compromise subjects in one unique knowledge formula. But then again, as it usually is, she paid a lot more attention to Alchemy, than anything else. That was something she couldn't help doing every time.

Last edited:
2379184.jpg

[ Slytherin Dungeon; Boys Dormitory -- Jayden & Peters Room ]

Jay smirked at her commentary, that was the extent of the the reactions for it went completely over Zoey's head, she glanced over her shoulder at Peter, the two had a short conversation that made her feel both irritated and sick to her stomach, Jay seemed to share her sentiment, because as the two flirted lightly with one another he contorted his facial features in a look that made Kiyoko have to clamp her hand over her mouth to keep from laughing. The face vanished just as Zoey turned to face him with her infamous look, hands on her hips, she was the very depiction of complete and utter sass.
“When we go through there, no funny business or I swear I will break your femur and relish in your crybaby, sissyboy screams. Got it V-Jay-Jay?”
Jay didn't seem to catch the insult, but her did look like he would about to snap when Peter practically apparated between the two bearing Zoey's tie and wrapped it around her neck sloppily.
“Can't have you leaving without this,” he announced, Jay let out a sigh that Kiyoko caught, she shot him a sympathetic smile before crossing her legs over one another and resting her elbow on her knee, in turn half her face leaned into her palm. She wasn't really looking at the scene any longer and had barely noticed Peter scurrying in her direction, approaching her until he was directly beside her

“Thanks for showing me to the infirmary, I really appreciate it!” Peter said as he leaned toward her and pecked Kiyoko on the cheek, her brain just kind of stopped, as if she'd been witnessing and enjoying the playing of a violin or something, her brain waves flowing with the music, and suddenly the instrument squeaked or a chord broke while she watched from the crowd. She blinked once, touched her cheek lightly as they pinkened in mild embarrassment. She gave Peter a look, not one of rage or anything of the sort, just one of confusion as if to ask '...Huh...? What...? Huh...?'
The entire show of affection hadn't escaped Jayden's radar, he charged forward, his mouth in a firm line, eyes narrowed into intimidating slits, the stunning blue blazed with determination of borderline rage. She blinked in shock and watched on silently, mainly because she of all people could understand his situation... had it been someone kissing her boyfriend on the cheek needlessly she wouldn't hesitate to lay out her claim and make it very clear that such actions were taboo, still, she didn't fancy the notion of watching Jay rearrange the boy's face over something rather trivial. She watched in stunned silence as Jay gripped the boy by his collar and hoisted him up so her could glare into his eyes and growl his words, in an attempt at making his point very clear.

Kiyoko's eyes widened and her mouth opened and closed continuously from a loss of what to say. 'It's alright' or 'I didn't mind' would be lies, she wasn't shocked by the action because she knew it was a french custom, even if it was almost outdated. The tendency the French had in favor of physical contact had always been a line she preferred not to cross due to her family customs. Her green eyes darted from Jayden to Peter and focused on the continuous clenching and unclenching of the taller boy's fist. He wouldn't kill him, right? The boy was like a puppy, or a bunny or something, and Jayden seemed to have a soft spot of cute woodland creatures. Luckily he didn't actually move to smash, he simply stared into his eyes long and hard with a violent expression (until that time she didn't know expressions could be violent, it was amazing how he could pull it off). They boy scoffed, dropping the French Transfer, however the discord wasn't over just yet, the Dhampir boy gripped Peter by his sides and walked over to the closet, and hung him on the silver hook by the back of his robe. He took a step back and pointed at the other male's face.

“No funny business with my girl while I’m gone, or you wish you’d be dead,”
Jay's low voice made it hard to make out most of the words, however she caught bits and pieces. The whole 'my girl' thing made her heart do something weird as it tended to do when Jay was involved with anything. It was a guilty pleasure that he was so protective over her, she truly adored how much he valued her and though in most cases she wouldn't enjoy being objectified or 'owned' by anyone, however Jay was special in that case, plus the feeling was mutual, he was hers just as much as she was his. The guilty portion was summoned by the lengths he went to lay his claim, her heart fluttered oddly again.
“If I ever catch you getting all chummy with her again, French or not, I will beat you up so even your mum doesn’t recognize you anymore. Are we clear?
Aside from the practical death threats, Kiyoko was quite moved by his territorial nature, she realize rather late that she'd started smiling, and laughing slightly, a glance at Zoey made her realize she was doing the same thing. Stubbornly she stifled the mild feeling of bliss and enjoyment that had taken her for a moment and in doing so she missed the last glance of the show, realizing that Jay had just left him there and gone back over to Zoey. When he arrived back at the portal and the bubblegum haired girl he wasted no time in simply grabbing her and tossing her over his shoulder, something she didn't see very often at all.

He smacked her derriere indifferently and for Kiyoko there was a pang of shock and then slow setting irritation, however the girl hid it well. It wasn't that she was jealous, she wasn't envious of being treated like a sand bag and then humiliated, that would be degrading and if she were every forced to go through that... well, they would feel the repercussions most certainly... it was hard to describe the feeling that seized her gut, she just saw it a needless physical contact with her friend's rear
“Let’s go, kuchka.”
And with that he plunged the two of them into the darkness of the void, the portal of shadows shut quickly behind the two
"Don't kill each other!" She called as the void closed shut. She sighed, the arrogant sharp expression faded now that Zoey had vanished. Her brow furrowed and she frowned, confidence melted away leaving behind a girl who looked truly unsettled and upset. Her thoughts had gone directly back to Zoey, lingering on her words and their petty fight, Zoey had it completely wrong and her facts had been, well, complete bullshit.

The fact that Peter had asked Zoey out first wasn't a big deal to her at all, Jay had his own way and pace of doing things, Kiyoko respected that, in fact she admired that about him. The real problem had been Zoey's cruel chides on Slytherin and simply bunching Kiyoko in with the mass of stereotypically cruel cheaters, just thinking about it made her blood boil, she clenched a fist and hit the closest thing to her; it was a pillow and a single feather spewed out. She sighed yet again, glared at the ground and then rose, of course she'd forgotten that she wasn't alone but the moment she stood she had to think on what she was supposed to do. Her eyes widened slightly and darted back toward the closet where Peter still hung.
"Oh! Here, I'll help you down, then we can get going"
She said quickly as she rushed over, at first trying to manage the side grabbing thing and failing horribly, she let out a sound of frustration before hugging him around the waist and lifting him off the hook. She dropped him a moment later.
"I'm really sorry about that... about him, Jay is... just, well... Jay is Jay..."
She said with an apologetic smile

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.