The shy purple fanatic
- Invitation Status
- Posting Speed
- Speed of Light, 1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week
- Online Availability
- Week Days - 4-9
- Writing Levels
- Give-No-Fucks, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
- Preferred Character Gender
- Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Female
- Modern, Fandom, Romance, Fantasy, Gore, Supernatural
June and April hugged there mom and dad goodbye and entered the train. Holding hands so not to loss each other they looked for an empty seat only to find a lot of them full. June grew impatient while April grew nervous as they stumbled upon a empty room. June immediately plopped on a seat while April gently sat down.
"Hey April, what house do you think you'll be sorted into?" June asked.
"I don't know maybe Ravenclaw or Huffepuff." April answered gently. "What about you?"
"Maybe Slytherin or Griffindor." June said pulling out her History of Magic book, "We should start reading, don't want to look like idiots when classes start."
Last edited by a moderator: