3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
I always figured I'd be in Ravenclaw; which house do you think you fit into?

House descriptions according to Pottermore

Ravenclaw
The Sorting Hat said:
"Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,
If you've a ready mind,
Where those of wit and learning,
Will always find their kind."
Pottermore Wiki says "Members of this house are characterized by their wit, intelligence, creativity and wisdom". They are competitive for marks, and many ravenclaws have had quirky or eccentric interests, which Ravenclaw celebrates and embraces. Hermione Granger was nearly sorted into Ravenclaw, and Luna Lovegood was a Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw Wiki

Gryffindor
The Sorting Hat said:
"You might belong in Gryffindor,
Where dwell the brave at heart,
Their daring, nerve, and chivalry
Set Gryffindors apart.
Furthermore, when talking about her own Pottermore House Sorting, Rowling said about Gryffindor that it is "compromised of lots of full hearty and show off people". Gryffindors are somewhat reckless and can be a bit hotheaded, but have a very strong moral compass. Every Weasley has been a Gryffindor.
Gryffindor Wiki

Hufflepuff
The Sorting Hat said:
"You might belong in Hufflepuff,
Where they are just and loyal,
Those patient Hufflepuffs are true,
And unafraid of toil."
The Pottermore Wiki says that " Hufflepuff is the most inclusive of the four houses, valuing hard work, patience, loyalty and fair play rather than a particular aptitude in its members.". Hufflepuffs are humble, simple folk, and tend to work for the good of others rather than personal fame or gain. They also have strong moral principles which they will stubbornly stick to. Cedric Diggory was a Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff Wiki

Slytherin
The Sorting Hat said:
"Or perhaps in Slytherin,
You'll make your real friends,
Those cunning folk use any means,
To achieve their ends."
The Pottermore wiki says that "Students in Slytherin possess the traits of cunning, resourcefulness and ambition." The House Welcome Message for Slytherin from the same source says "we’re not bad people. We’re like our emblem, the snake: sleek, powerful, and frequently misunderstood". Slytherins are intensely loyal, and have good leadership skills, although they can be a bit selfish. Slytherins are also fine with bending rules if they consider it necessary or reasonable. Harry Potter was nearly sorted into Slytherin, and Merlin was in Slytherin
Slytherin Wiki

Last edited:
Ravenclaw. Tis the one I am always sorted into.

Pottermore sorted me into Ravenclaw, so Ravenclaw I am. It's always either that or Hufflepuff on other quizzes.

Many have actually questioned the validity of the Pottermore Quiz results, since the number of members in each house seems to stay almost perfectly even.

Sad to say, but I probably fall under Gryffindor. It's element is fire, for one, which is one of my favorite elements, another being lightning. A close second is Hufflepuff, I fit under both descriptions honestly, but the hat would just be like 'NOPE, GRYFFINDOR!'

Many have actually questioned the validity of the Pottermore Quiz results, since the number of members in each house seems to stay almost perfectly even.
Idk. It's the most 'official' source I'm going to get, so I'll stick by it. That being said, I do possess many Ravenclaw traits, so it's not just a random thing for me!

Pottermore sorted me into Ravenclaw, but I'm pretty sure I'm 55% Ravenclaw, 45% Hufflepuff.

Hufflepuff up in this piece.

Hufflepuff! :D Get to be by the kitchens, yeaaaah~

Gryffindor's my favourite, but I'd say I'd be sorted into Ravenclaw. XD

Pottermore put me in Ravenclaw, and it is probably a good bet for me. O_O I have always felt like a Gryffendor though.

Hufflepuff and proud of it!

Everything I've ever taken, Pottermore included, has come out Hufflepuff.

I think I might best fit in Hufflepuff but every damn quiz I take sort me into Slytherin so I dunno. xD

I think I'd give the sorting head a real challenge... Because I could fit equally well in all 4 of the houses.

I'm intelligent, have the courage to stand up for what I believe in, believe in honesty and fair play, but AM willing to bend the rules a little if it seems reasonable.

at the same time, I'm not particularly creative or wise, and not academically inclined. I get nervous and/or anxious about a ton of things most people don't even think about, I'm fairly lazy, and have no ambition at all.

I honestly can't tell by these criteria... so... You tell me!

Status
Not open for further replies.