Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Horror, Dark Fantasy, Modern
Table of Contents:

Week 1

MetamorphousPort Lligat Slab
INTERVIEW QUESTIONS: WEEK 1
Just for fun. Not mandatory. You may answer in third person or first person depending on your preference. Updated semi-weekly.

1. You must choose a Hogwarts house other than your own. Which house would you choose and why?
2. Have you met anyone new recently? If so, what was your first impression of them?
3. Describe yourself in one word.
4. What is the worst flavor of Bertie Bott's that you have ever tasted?
5. What are your thoughts on Voldermort? Were his efforts foolish or commendable?

Last edited:
1. You must choose a Hogwarts house other than your own. Which house would you choose and why?
"Siguro Ravenclaw. (Tr. Maybe Ravenclaw) I see myself as a creative person."

2. Have you met anyone new recently? If so, what was your first impression of them?
"I went to Spain recently and met my penpal Carmelita there. She's a sweet old lady, a really good cook. She can be very sassy, but I love that about her. I'm still sending her postcards, just to see how she's doing."

3. Describe yourself in one word.
"Independent."

4. What is the worst flavor of Bertie Bott's that you have ever tasted?
"Definitely earwax," Jessica visibly shudders, "Dios ko, it was so bad. Never again."

5. What are your thoughts on Voldermort? Were his efforts foolish or commendable?
"Is that even a question? He was definitely evil. Di ko alam--I don't know why so many people nowadays think he was a good guy. He wasn't a good guy. Please stop saying that."