2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Horror, Dark Fantasy, Modern
Eczar
1975. A time of struggle for muggles and wizards alike. While the cold war is at its height, the wizarding world is faced with a war of its own. The Daily Prophet has reported nothing but bad news as of late. There have been disappearances, murders, dark marks in the sky, and sightings of strange men in masks. Whispers say this is all the work of the Dark Lord, an enemy so formidable no one dares to speak his name.

A dark cloud hangs over Hogwarts, for even its peace has been disturbed. The promise of a new academic year and its would-be adventures are instead shrouded in unspeakable fear. There are those who come to Hogwarts with dark intentions and even darker magic. No one knows who they are. They stay in the shadows, bearing the faces of old friends or foes, whispering, scheming...

In this age of growing racial prejudice, the well-being of half-breeds and muggle borns hang in the balance.

Hogwarts is no longer safe.
Current Chapter 6: A Solemn Supper

Date: Wednesday, October 8 1975
Time: 6pm
Event: Feast at the Great Hall
Weather: Cloudy

Hogwarts opens its great doors once more, though the students that choose to remain are anything but great in number. If, at the beginning of the school year, the halls were flooded with streams of black robes, it is now reduced to a trickle. And what would customarily be an exited hubbub is now uncomfortably quiet, occasionally permeated by whispers of uncertainty and fear.

Something about Hogwarts has changed. Something more than the Chamber of Secrets being opened then closed once again. Something more than the appointment of the new Headmaster Demetrius Creed, whose very existence seems to be shrouded in mystery. Hogwarts itself seems foreboding somehow. Like some dark and evil spirit has possessed its very walls. For the castle towers now stood frowning upon the encroaching students like it loathes for them to come back. There will be no warm welcome, no semblance of a joyous celebration to be had. There is only the beginnings of an omen.

But even in the darkness, there is hope. The two students who fell victim to the Basilisk are now cured and well, even if the trauma remains with them and will haunt their dreams for some time.

Today, they will be rejoining their classmates who, upon their arrival, are immediately ushered into the Great Hall for supper. There, half the former staff awaits them upon their usual seats at the great table, whilst the other half seems to have been replaced by unknown and unwelcoming new faces. The usual seat of the Headmaster is curiously empty.
Write-up by Adrian   |   Coding by Adrian   |   © Art taken from Pottermore

SU / EXT / OOC
0 / 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 /

Last edited:
ELLIOT GRAVES
||Mentions:|| Anastasia Fitzgerald @Bubbly Potions
||Interactions:|| Anastasia Fitzgerald @Bubbly Potions
||Location:||Toy Shop, Hogsmeande
Elliot shifted the crate of potion bottles to his other arm, inspecting the red stain it had left on his white white sleeve. With his brow's furrowed in disapproval, he lifted it to his mouth, attempting to soak out the stain. Instead he ended up turning a light shade of pink. The potion he'd created -with harmless things- had spilled without him realising and now...well he was pink, he wasn't quite sure how long it would last either.

Looking up, the strange Ravenclaw caught sight of a the head girl. Immediately he brightened at the prospect of some assistance with dealing with his...testers. However when he actually reached her, he became very aware of the tears wetting her cheeks as he shifted his grip, head tilted. "Why, miss Anastasia! You're leaking!" He announced, sounding quite shocked. He quickly placed down his crate and buried his hand's deeply into his pocket's. These were his favourite pant's because of the amount of space they held, likely thank's to a spell.

However they were proving to make finding specific things quite difficult. "Ah ha!" He cried with delight, drawing out a bright yellow hankie his eye's lighting with delight. "Here you go miss!" He said happily. "For your tears!" He then gave her a sad look. "I would offer you a comforting embrace...but I am unsure if my current state will rub off on you. I mean that quite literally."

He dropped his attention to the cute little frog in her hand's. "What a delightful little bow," He said warmly, offering her a warm look. "Would you like to speak of what troubles you? Or perhaps with someone closer? I'm sure I could find someone for you, although, I think this would make us friend's now! So it is quite alright to speak to me if you'd like."

Original By: Lillian Gray
Edits By: Bubbly Potions

Last edited:
  • Sweet
Reactions: Ardent and Bubs
Victoria

fantasy-blue-eyes.jpg
Having found Ash and the twins Victoria dragged them to the three broomsticks for a butter beer. It was a public place no one would look into if 4 Slytherin were just hanging and having butterbeer. “Look I brought all 3 of you hear because a friend of my mothers has been wrongly imprisoned. I need to help get him out. However first I need something from the missing headmasters office it's a cloak, it will be easy to get the office is empty, I just need a distraction that's where you all come in get peeves to help you If you need be, when we are allowed back into the castle.”She said.

“For now I just wanted to have a drink with 3 fellow Slytherin and try to convince you to join us Ash. Ash don’t you want to be on the right side of the Wizarding war that is coming, the world is changing dark and cold. At this point my friends it is survival and we joined the side that will survive no matter what. The Question is Ash will you join us?”She said and turned her gaze to him. “Come on, not like you will be harmed.”She said. Victoria had a sly smooth tone as she spoke and tried to get Ash to join her cause. “If nothing else do it for my friend please.”She said. A girl who never begged, was manipulating this male with a please and big eyes.

Mentions: Morrigan,Juniper, her father @Ghostly Boo @Bubbly Potions
Interactions: Damon, Ash, and Zarina @Ghostly Boo

6cfd276e2fab1610a37c141f99d9d72d--hair-pale-skin-dark-hair.jpg
Damon

Damon had found Victoria finally, they talked as they walked through Hogsmeade looking for his twin sister Zarina and Ash. Why she bothered with Ash. Damon did not know, the kid was not fit to join the death eaters. However Victoria seemed to insist on bringing the kid into the fold. Though, she seemed to have her own little side agenda not related to the death eaters. She wanted their help to release someone wrongfully accused. She seems to be manipulating them, but Damon was okay with it, she was true death eater through and through. This was something only could dream of he was waiting to get his dark mark.

They finally found his sister and Ash. They made their way to the Three broomsticks for a butter beer. He listened as Victoria spoke up after setting a Butterbeer down in front of them. He sipped his and looked at Victoria and the others. He was in, though he wanted his dark mark and out the three he liked her a bit more than Morrigan, though he did like Juniper as well. He just preferred Victoria

Mentions: Ash, Morrigan and Juniper @Bubbly Potions @Ghostly Boo
Interactions: Victoria

revelations_by_anotherwanderer-d72bu7d.jpg

Zarina

Zarina had been enjoying hogsmeade. She was wandering around looking for Juniper, when she was found by her brother and Victoria. They kinda dragged her along to the Three Broomsticks where they proceeded to talk, though Victoria wasn't talking about anything to do pertaining to the death eaters. the girl had some other agenda. What she didn't know and she would find out. She as here to indulge and because her brother dragged her a long. She sighed and leaned back on the seat as she watched Victoria try and manipulate Ash. She had to admit Victoria was good.

Zarinas thoughts were on this friend of Victoria's mother that had been wrongly accused. She hoped this wasn't some suicide mission the girl was on, then she thought about it, Victoria had a familiar look to her. She looked like someone famous or infamous. Zarina had to find a book on famous and infamous Wizards. Maybe in a shop here in hogsmeade. If she could find out what Victoria was hiding she could bring it to Morrigan and get credit for turning over someone with hidden intentions and maybe raise her stature among the death eaters.

Mentions: Ash, Morrigan and Juniper @Bubbly Potions @Ghostly Boo
Interactions: Victoria

e885e55c18681a4ae06c835015d18e3b.jpg
Ash Caster
Ash really would have rather be back in his room, reading one of his books and just keeping to himself. However, the wishes of one wizard meant nothing in the company of his friend's. Which is why he ended up being lead away by Victoria down to the Three Broomsticks to get a drink. Although they weren't the closest of friend's Ash still offered no resistance as head was lead to a table. Not that Victoria was someone you could say no to.

Finally resigning himself to the fact he likely wouldn't be returning to his book's any time soon, he curled his hand's around his bottle of Butterbeer. Getting out and spending time with his friend's would do him some good. He took a grateful drink, the liquid warming his stomach as he finally allowed himself to relax.

Victoria's cool word's broke the silence, not at all the light comfortable talking he'd expected. In fact, he wasn't really sure what he could say to his friend on the topic. "Wouldn't it be easier to prove their innocence?" He asked in a light voice, placing his drink back down atop the table. "Then attempting to steal from Dumbledore, I mean...if they really are innocent then it should be easy enough to prove..." He also couldn't see Dumbledore leaving anything that was no doubt of importance unprotected. He didn't feel very willing to risk it either, he didn't want to get expelled, even if their school was currently a mess and Dumbledore was missing....

He sighed a little, feeling disappointed that the topic had taken such a serious turn right from the beginning. It also didn't seem to be lightening up any time soon. Ash lightly rubbed the back of his neck, when Victoria's next words registered in his mind. "Join you?" He asked softly. "Do you mean...You know who's army?" He asked voice dropping slightly. The idea of it actually made his skin itch, the idea of joining a side against everyone he loved...being against them...It made him feel nauseated.

No matter what though, Victoria was still his friend and seeing her eye's, big and pleading, filled him with guilt. Because he wasn't sure it was something he could do for her, not when joining the dark lord meant having no future...or...happiness. It took him a moment to actually remember her comment about no harm befalling him, the word's suddenly feeling like a warning. As if the wrong answer just might throw him into rough waters. "I don't know Victoria..." He said softly, glancing between the three. "I'll have to think about it..." He murmured, though he knew...he likely wouldn't.

"How about we just enjoy our drinks for now?" He suggested, attempting to change the subject as he took a sip of his drink, his mind lingering on his friends and family and on the three student's sitting with him.

Mentions: Victoria Grimm @~Dark Disney~

Interactions: Victoria Grimm @~Dark Disney~

Deborah Johnson
SEVENTH YEAR RAVENCLAW
Debbie felt shaken up, and it wasn't just because of the dwindling autumn temperatures. A lot had happened over the past week. It made her want to consider leaving Hogwarts for a while, or perhaps even transfer schools. But she didn't want to risk her grades; besides nowhere else was truly safe.

Poor Laurie, She thought to herself as she stood there amidst rows upon rows of sweets in Honeydukes. And as much as she hated to admit it, she felt some pity for Rory too. What on Earth could have happened to those two was anyone's guess. Debbie hated to think of the closest explanation: that the rumors were indeed true, and that the Chamber of Secrets had in fact been opened.

The Chamber of Secrets. Who knew it would be more than just a school legend? But the professors themselves were entertaining the idea, so it must be true. With all the recent misfortunes befalling them, it was hardly a surprise anymore. Anything could happen.

@Ghostly Boo

Theme Song: Again and Again - Holly Brook
Art: Batcii

Piper Ryeland

Seventh Year, Hufflepuff

Mentions: Pedro Giovanni - Megs NPC - Nibbles NPC - Deborah Johnson
Interactions: Deborah Johnson

Piper pushed the door open to Honeydukes, the bell above the door giving a little chime to announce her entrance. Her little fuzz ball having been seen nowhere since the night before. She didn't doubt that the little cutie had found his way back to Pedro...and Meg's of course. Colour stained her cheeks when she thought about the silver haired Gryffindor.

As soon as her pale eyes landed on Debbie, she rubbed at her cheek's, her own action just making her blush even more as she headed over. "Debbie!" She said in a bright tone, her foot catching on a barrel gumballs, sending the girl sprawling at her friend's feet, rainbow coloured balls went scattering in every direction as the barrel was knocked over with her. "Oh...oh no..." She moaned pushing herself awkwardly to her hands and knees.

With a little more effort, she manage to get shakily to her feet, avoiding the rainbow's across the floor so she wouldn't slip again, an embarrassed little laugh slipped through her lips as she brushed her hair back. "You really can't take me anywhere nice..." She said with a shy smile, giving a sad attempt at humour as she looked over at Debbie.

049e244ee86f1713d6028a1f57a263e4.jpg
Ben

As Ben made his way around hogsmeade, he sighed not finding much to do. So he made his way to the hogs head and frowned as he looked around. The place was dismal and definitely not a large attraction of hogsmeade. He walked into the pub and looked around he order a drink and smirked when he spotted Cyrus, and what in the heck was she doing here. He ordered another drink and walked over sliding her one. “ So what brings you to such a dismal place. I never be one to expect you here.”He said with a smile on his lips as a small bit of laughter shone behind his eyes.

Ben was not really one to be mean, but he did like jokes and mocking was always there however everything he did was out of good fun and humor. Ben was a good guy 7th year. He was working to be an Aurora and catch evil witch and Wizards. He and his sister were part of the order of the Phoenix the one thing to try and take down these dark Wizards. One dark Wizard was already put away. Grindelwald was not a threat, but Voldemort the new dark lord was and one of his followers opened the chamber.

The school was closed as it was investigated and that's why some of the students were stuck here in hogsmeade, some could not go home, others parents could not believe the school closed for accusations the school was under attack. That was mostly ignorant Slytherin parents, though it wasn't just them some other parents acted the same way.

Interactions: Cyrus @Bubbly Potions

ffda591a15f228480ed21524724ff4e0.jpg

Samara

Walking along the bustling streets of Hogsmeade. Samara watched her brother head off, obviously bored of the small places around. She walked herself along to honeydukes where she debated going in or not. However with a soft sigh she turned away and made her way to the shrieking shack. The place was quiet since everyone thought that the building was haunted. She made her way towards the shack and upon reaching the doorstep, she looked at the wooden door. She debated whether or not to go in.

She finally decided to walk around it and look it all over, before going in. She was half way around, whe. she heard something. Pulling her wand she looked for the source, only to have a small pygmy puff pop out of the bushes. “Oh hello there.” She said and knelt down to pet the colorful creature. She picked it up and kept walking as she pet it. The creature seemed happy and quiet content in her hands. She might just think about bringing it back, the last pet she had, well it had mysteriously disappeared in the beginning of the year. Here was a new one she knew she would not loose. She loved caring for magical creatures. They were her favorite subject and newt's book was one of her favorites to read.

Finally lapping back to the front. She took a seat outside the shack and just mused over the colorful creature in her hands.

Cyrus Grey

tumblr_oy1cjf0Yr11sq1xo4o1_1280.jpg
“I could ask you the same,” Cyrus said rather comfortably by the fire tugging at the thick sweater she wore. Not quite enjoying the weather that afternoon had for the offer. She knew well of the fellow seventh year—after all, they were the same house, carried the same enjoyments of pranking. It was hard for her not to take notice of Ben Stone’s presence when he entered a room—always seeming to carry the same ever-present smile and a small amount of laughter with him.

Of course, she caught her drink which he kindly ordered for her. Something that never really happened for her—a man buying her a drink. Almost a definite never when Tasha Wolfe was around too—it appeared.

Raising her glass in salute, she then took a sip resting back into her seat lazily. Placing the glass down with a sense of warming amusement. “I actually like this place—quieter than the Three Broomsticks, and there’s no competing at the bar. Because I have it all to myself, well, not quite now. But, that’s all good because you got me a drink.” The Australian commented in her usual tone of voice, lazed and terribly causal—formalities bored her. “Enjoying the freedom of no exams, and no idiots that dribble shit throughout classes,” she finished taking another sip of her drink. Licking a bit of the Butterbeer foam from her upper lip.

Calmly propping her arm up on the edge of her table, she looked at Ben wondering what caught him in a place like Hogs Head anyway.

Cyrus seemed a little out of it that day, a little snappier than normal. The difference in climate began to stir with her, as the Southern Hemisphere climate was something she knew very well—each time it got colder and colder, it seemed almost unbearable.

She found herself rugged up in something people would normally consider a Winter attire. A thick red woollen sweater, and black pants. Her shoes were the popular ugg boots what some wore back at home—lined with sheep’s wool on the inside to help keep her feet from freezing off. Hair was messily plaided on both sides, making her little a little more feminine then her usual appearance. Cheeks warm and rosey, like her nose takes to the warmth of the fire being drawn into her flesh. It made the girl seem a little cosier—almost as if she could fall asleep there.

“Don’t you have places to be? Women to fall at your knees, and what not?” She asked with a cock of her brow, slightly interested in what had Stone around these parts at the present moment.​

Mentions:
Tasha Wolfe @Vinn
Interactions: Ben Stone @~Dark Disney~

x
Juniper Murray

Mentions: Morrigan Quinn @Bubbly Potions
Interactions: Morrigan Quinn @Bubbly Potions
Juniper gave a cat like stretch, a low groan of pleasure slipping from her as her aching muscles stretched nicely. "I don't suppose it would be acceptable to remain here all day?" She murmured to Morrigan. She pushed herself up, her hair dishevelled as she leaned down, pressing a quick kiss to her lip's before forcing herself away. She didn't need to be tempted into going another round, they had too much to do.

They always had too much to do. She kicked away the sheet's from around her legs, reaching her hand to feel for her glasses, she could only see so much without them. She dropped her feet onto the ground, coolness nipping at her bare skin as she slipped on her glasses and glanced over her shoulder at her raven haired companion. Her fingers raking through her own hair to sooth out the tangle's before tying it into a lose knot. She shifted a little, eye's brushing over her clothing scattered across the ground.

"Would you like to get a drink? Before we get back to business?" She asked, giving her attention back to Morrigan. She'd received new instruction's the night before, but she felt no rush to get straight back to them. For once she was actually in a good mood, a very good mood.

Original By: Spectre of the Fade
Edits By: Bubbly Potions

Last edited:
  • Spicy
  • OMG
Reactions: Ardent and Bubs

ALISTAIR & PERCY

Time and space warped together for a brief moment--expanded, collapsed--then finally, they were back in Hogsmeade. But now a heavy truth weighed upon them. Especially Alistair, who had been clinging onto a sliver of hope that perhaps Percy wasn’t actually pregnant after all. However, the doctors at St. Mungo’s corroborated the hard fact that: yes, Alistair was, in fact, going to be a father.

And that no, Percy was not insane.

He hadn’t said a word to her the moment they left St. Mungo’s, even though he felt he owed her an apology. But it was only just now that the truth hit him like a solid brick. He was going to have a child, and with someone other than his fiancee no less!

And as if that wasn’t worrisome enough, strange things had been happening in Hogwarts of late. Alistair hated to think that Percy was right after all. He didn’t want to think about the possibility that the Chamber of Secrets had in fact been opened, and that Percy herself had opened it. That just made everything a hundred times more complicated than they already were.

But there was no running from the truth now.

“I’ll write to grandfather tonight,” he said, still refusing to look her in the eyes, “I expect we’ll have the ceremony in a week or so. Grandfather will want things done quickly.”

Persephone gave a slight nod to Alistair’s words. “Save your family being dragged through the scandal. Before anything starts showing…” She admitted in a hollow tone, her mind not completely at ease. Like Alistair, she couldn’t bear to look at him. Her reasons though were her own, more along the line of the last time they talked. How everything left a sourness in her mouth, like a building of bile at the back of her throat.

Her gaze wandered around the scene in front of them, the vast shop fronts and the atmosphere that Hogsmeade carried was somewhat a calming change. “I haven’t told a soul, if you’re worried about your reputation, Alistair,” Percy spoke dryly towards the Head Boy, finally raising her head to look at him. Noting the expression he held, and the utter refusal to look at her.

“You have other things to worry about anyway, two of our peer group were found under strange circumstances. Thought it was better than my talking to someone about these events and the results that transpired.” Percy stated, her eyes held a disturbing and unwavering coldness towards the boy. She physically looked tormented by as many things as he did too, with the lack of sleep becoming more apparent at each coming day. The bags under her eyes continuously darkening.

It didn’t seem too long before her health and that of their secret child’s would be at risk now. A notable fact that the doctors at St. Mungo’s had addressed with her.

Alistair pulled his scarf tighter about his neck, searching for words to say. Indeed it had been a strange week. He wasn’t quite sure what to believe anymore, but it seemed Percy had been speaking the truth about everything by far. He had overheard the professors talking about the Chamber of Secrets just a few days ago, when they thought nobody was listening in. At least two of their classmates had gone missing. Rumors say they had seen the legendary basilisk and were petrified as a result. How much of it was really true, Alistair could not say. It was too much madness to take in.

“It’s getting cold. We should go in,” He nodded in the direction of the Three Broomsticks. Alistair himself wasn’t cold; in fact, he was hardly bothered by the cool autumn temperatures, but he felt concerned for Percy’s sake, though he would never dare admit it. Apart from that, he could really use a drink.

Persephone shifted lightly on her footing for a moment, before tugging at her cardigan of dark gray. “Okay,” she spoke almost submissively in regards to Alistair’s suggestion. Tucking her hands into the pockets her skirt hand, she began to wander over to the always crowded venue. Slipping in through the door when she noticed someone from inside leaving just at their arrival.

Once inside, she scanned for a place to sit. Hoping for a table far enough away from others, after the visit to St. Mungo’s on top of the last few days. Percy wasn’t really interested in sharing company with others, it just seemed Alistair Blackbourne was the given companion she had at that time. Given the circumstances.

“Have you got anywhere you wish to sit?” She asked Alistair but made no effort to look up at him, as he hadn’t made the effort to meet her gaze since the hospital visit he was so insistent on.

Alistair didn’t say anything but simply led the way to the bar. He nodded briefly at the bartender before ordering himself one glass of butterbeer, then he looked in Percy’s direction expectantly, having forgotten that he had been trying to avoid eye contact with her. As soon as their eyes met, he quickly looked away. Thankfully, his butterbeer arrived in that moment and he took a quick sip, almost spilling the stuff all over himself in his haste.

She felt a wary twinged of emotion, an almost clenching feeling around her heart when her gaze met Alistair’s ghostly grey eyes. Noticing how quickly he shifted attention to the butterbeer that just arrived, Percy squeezed her hand into a little fist before tucking her hand into her lap. Looking down at the bar. Mentally scolding her foolish feelings that always seemed to bubble to the surface with the Head Boy around.

Feelings she really wished wouldn’t make the situation hardly than what it was. But, she couldn’t help but notice the unsettling nature of their awkwardness held within her.

How was a child meant to be raised between them? If they couldn’t even look at each other for more than a few seconds? Percy thought quietly to herself, not even taking notice of Alistair’s clumsiness.

“Aren’t you going to order anything?” Alistair began, in an effort to break the silence between them, until he realized the foolishness of what he was saying. She was pregnant, so of course she couldn’t have any alcoholic drinks. And he was an utter idiot. “Like, say, a glass of water?” He continued in a last ditch effort to save face.

“I’m fine, thank you for your concern,” Percy stated rather abruptly. Lifting her gaze to the bartender that was standing in front of her. By the man’s expression and eyes she could tell he wanted to ask the same question. “Can I please have a small pot of tea?” She asked in her usual gentleness towards the worker, then watched him off on his way. Going back to her rather closed off nature.

She hoped that the tea might soothe the nausea that overcame her in the overbearingly warm surrounds.

Collaboration with @Adrian (Part 1)

Morrigan Quinn

Morrigan couldn’t help but smirk at the delightful groan that slipped through Juniper’s perfectly kissable lips. She relaxed against the bed, bare as the day she was born and not showing slight care about that. Peaking through mess raven hair that hid her marred face, the less than shamed Quinn felt a chuckle leave her lips when Juni leant over her. The mere sight of her messy blonde strands pooling over her lover’s shoulders amused the raven-haired woman.

Her hand found itself sweeping through Juniper’s messy strands upon their lips meeting once more. It was those few moments in Quinn’s life like these that made her feel a little more like the rest of people with their own lovers. Although, she and the Ravenclaw originally came together out of spite for a common enemy—their love for one another was more profound and real than many other relationships. It was even more beautiful due to the nature of it being a taboo subject for two women being in a relationship together—a taboo she’d gladly kill for.

At the parting of their lips once more, Morrigan pulled a coy pout toward her one affection in her dark world.

In a moment of pure enjoyment, she watched Juniper kick the sheets from around her legs. Rolled over on her side, Morri found herself propped up by one hand. Drinking in the sight of her companion. She stubbornly the Slytherin didn’t find the need for them to leave bed just yet… Business could very well wait for them, along with fucking Victoria—the last person Morrigan wished to deal with after being in such a blissful mood.

“I would prefer if you came back to bed. You know full well, business doesn’t move unless we wish it too.” Morrigan admitted lazily, tracing a little motion of her companion’s back gently. “Although a drink would be nice, it can wait Juniper. Come back to bed—even if its for a little while longer.” She finished with an almost uncharacteristic softness—that only ever spoke towards Murray.

Lazily, Morrigan pulled herself up and crawled back to the end of the bed closest to Juni. Reaching out for her glasses, she swiped them from the business talking Ravenclaw. Sealing her steal with a tempting kiss, propping the glasses back down on the bedside table. “I like you without your glasses, you look beautiful, Juni.” She spoke tenderly, cupping the companion’s cheeks in her hands gently. Raven hair messily falling away from her eyes.

“Tell me first—you know I don’t like surprises,” Morrigan asked Juniper to tell her their newest set of instructions before the others. She never enjoyed finding out in a such a large group—her thoughts got in the way of her own observations towards the other recruits. Reaching out for her black blouse, and undergarments. She fixed her appearance into something that wasn’t half as distracting as it was—currently.

The final touches to her completed black attire, she slicked her messy hair back. Only one absent and defiant strand fell from its place, but Morrigan didn’t mind so much at that moment. It was only the two of them after all.

Interactions: Juniper Murray @Ghostly Boo
Mentions: Victoria Grimm @~Dark Disney~

Last edited:
240516b7746c6ddec2eabdd6c2ac07f9.jpg
Delynn Von Kronig

INTERACTIONS:
Debbie
Piper

MENTIONS;
@Adrian
@Ghostly Boo

Outfit

❇ ❇ ❇ ❇

Eyes darting back and forth the blonde haired sprite took in the hoard of gold foils before her. The amassment of candy looked more like a dragons hoard than a pile of delcious treats. After a short time and some effective packing Lynn paid for the treasure trove. Sliding the box down to the other end of the counter Lynn turned her head at the noise of something crashing to the floor. Seeing gumballs flying across the floor Lynn took a step back. Foot stepping onto a gumball it rolled and before she knew it she was falling to the floor beside the girl.

Hitting the ground with an audible "Umphh." Lynn managed to keep from smacking her head onto the counter. Now on the floor Lynn laid there for a moment before finally getting back up and onto her feet. Rubbing her elbows Lynn winced in pain as she looked at Piper. Not saying anything Lynn made her way over to her box of chocolates. Taking out a chocolate bar Lynn took a large bite out of it. Relishing in the comforting feeling she finished chewing before speaking "Want a piece? Of this chocolate bar I mean, not me. Im not mad or anything. I end up on the floor alot anyway. Oh and hey Debbie." Lynn said to Debbie and Piper.

ALISTAIR & PERCY

In the meantime, Alistair found himself staring into his glass of butterbeer, a million questions going through his mind. There were a lot of things he wanted to ask her, though he didn’t know how to broach the subject. There just never seemed to be the right time to do so.

After some silence, he finally spoke up, though his voice was quieter than usual, as though he was afraid of being overheard.

“What you told me last week, about… you know what. It’s true, then? And Murray and Quinn… I don’t suppose they’re accomplices? Death Eaters.” He said the last two words in almost a whisper. There was an undercurrent of fear in his voice, though you wouldn’t think it just looking at his expression, “We ought to tell the professors about this.”

Persephone finally found herself looking at Alistair when the topic was struck. His tone low, and the visible fear on his face showed that he couldn’t have been thinking properly. Fidgeting uncomfortably, the girl swallowed back the creeping bile. “I think so… And I think I’m the one who gave Morrigan her scar,” she whispered shakingly. Thoughts drawing back to the very event that began the girl’s misfortunes. “The Death Eater that tortured me, we duelled before my wand was destroyed. I broke their mask, and it sliced that over their right eye.” Percy spoke in a hushed tone of voice, drawing herself closer to him. Not wanting others to overhear the accusations she’d spoken.

Her lips quivered thinking about the events from the week prior. It had shone greatly from her face draining of what little colour it had left. “I haven’t slept thinking about it if there’s two of them in Hogwarts… Wouldn’t that mean there’s more of them?” Percy said to Alistair. Her eyes are full of fear and paranoia. “But what makes it worse, they could have a benefactor within the very school grounds itself. Someone who has the ability to come and go when they please. Students don’t have that authority.” She implied heavily towards a member of the school board possibly being in on the actions of Murray and Quinn.

Alistair considered this for a moment. “My cousin, Amelia. We can trust her,” he began, thinking back to his childhood days when Amelia would tutor him at his grandfather’s manor. Though they were no longer as close as they used to be, Alistair had no doubt that she would be on their side no matter what.

“Are you sure?” Persephone asked Alistair warily. The seriousness and severity of the very situation at hand had led Gaunt to forget about her tea. So when the bartender arrived once more she almost jumped out of her skin half expecting it to be delivered so quickly. Whispering her apologies and thanks mixed into the words she spoke to the bartender quickly trying to send him on his way. She stared into the teacup in her hand.

“We don’t only have ourselves as a target if something goes wrong, Alistair.”
She admitted on the verge of tears. “This baby it would possibly become a target too. Especially if its a boy. Although it’d make him an heir for the Blackbourne name, estate and fortune.” Percy took a breath before continuing her darker note. “It’d also be an heir to Slytherin, and of pureblood. His very existence would challenge you-know-who… Possibly even make the child a life he’d wish to end or obtain.” Persephone finished rather grimly.

Another lengthy silence stretched between them. Alistair hadn’t considered the third person between them. It was going to take some getting used to. He sighed, palming his forehead. Nothing could compare to the entrapment he felt now. And to think he thought he had it bad before, what with all this nonsense of trying to keep up appearances and reputations. The problems he thought he had before seemed silly now. Infantile, even.

“What if we take it directly to the ministry?” But he realized the flaw in that plan as soon as he said it. The same problems and misgivings remained. If Voldemort had spies in Hogwarts, he likely had spies in the ministry as well. He shook his head. “Nevermind that. We’ll just have to keep this between us. We can find a way to conceal the baby if it starts to show.” His voice seemed to falter slightly at the word baby, as if he couldn’t quite bring himself to say it just yet.

“I’d always thought there was something off about those two,” He continued after another sip of his butterbeer. His brows knitted themselves tightly together as if he was posed with an exceedingly difficult problem he couldn’t quite wrap his head around. “I distinctly remember what Murray told me once. She said, ‘I’d wipe out those pesky mudbloods if I could, watch them drop dead like flies.’ And yet... I never thought she’d actually do it.”

This was the first time he had told anybody about that incident. Truth be told, it frightened him before and it still frightened him now. That anyone could think that murder could be justified was utterly beyond him.

“I believe that dream has come to a reality… Through Quinn, she holds a very sadistic nature about her. The disdain she holds for muggles is very high too, due to the Quinn family itself.” Percy spoke almost absently, taking a sip from her tea to ease herself once more. “Have you ever seen the seething anger behind Quinn’s eyes when someone else is talking to Murray? It’s almost like an obsession has possessed her.” She finished, taking another drink of her tea before frowning at the taste it left in her mouth. Placing the china cup down, and pushing it away on its saucer.

Her eyes wandered amongst the crowd noting that many faces around them from Hogwarts, it was like the Great Hall had been emptied into the bar. Though she searched for a few faces she knew they could trust- but none of them was present.

Collaboration with @Adrian (Part 2)

Ivar Ragnulf

bdbddd987c5f123c89a6f941b9e67293.jpg
The usually occupied Swed didn’t know what to make of his sudden burst of freedom—every one of his friend’s appeared to have their own plans about Hogsmeade. Each enjoying a different quirk about the ever so busy place.

Cyrus liked the peace and quiet of the Hogs Head Tavern, over The Three Broomsticks. Tasha wasn’t ever really that picky when they went into town—although he often kept close by Cy. Jasper and Joan seemed to no matter what find themselves in some sort or trouble. It enough so that it appeared the larger populous of Hogsmeade knew who they were and what kind of misfortune they bought along.

As for Ivar—he wasn’t quite sure what he liked or disliked. He was never fussing on where to go or what to do the other times he went to Hogsmeade with friends.

Maybe, it was because of the different reason they called the field trip in the first place led him to think over these things? Ivar didn’t know either of the students who were found under strange circumstances personally—but he knew of people who did.

Lauren Harrison and Rory Thomson, Ivar thought over the names being read out the following morning after they were found. Professors were asking if anyone noticed a strangeness out of the air and more concerningly towards the students that were affected. The boy could only imagine what some of their friends were going through—well mostly the bubbly Hufflepuff’s friends… Because Ivar couldn’t even recall if Thomson had any friends at all.

Anyhow, Ivar was somewhat glad for the mental break. The troublemakers, and extras—who seemed to be the misfortunate ones often. It allowed him some breathing space, and a chance to think over his feelings that had begun to boil to the surface more profoundly.

His amber eyes scoped around the town before he noticed the sobbing Head Girl and in the most unlikely of company. A bright pink skinned boy—with a boyish but sweet grin. Trying to helplessly make the situation better than it possibly was. Taking his chance at assisting cheering up Anastasia, Ivar wandered to the pink Ravenclaw and the sobbing girl.

Coughing into his hand to clear his throat, as much as announcing his arrival—not that he really needed to. It just helped with the welling nervousness inside him. “A gift for Lauren?” He asked the girl pointing to the cutely crafted toad toy, and the beautiful blue ribbon that was similar cheery redhead’s ever so striking eyes.

Mentions: Tasha Wolfe (@Vinn ), Jasper Grey (@Ghostly Boo ), Cyrus Grey (Me), Joan Lambert (@Adrian ), Lauren Harrison (Me), Elliot Graves (@Ghostly Boo ), Anastasia Fitzgerald (Me) and Rory Thomson (@Adrian )
Interactions: Elliot Graves & Anastasia Fitzgerald

Effie woke around the same time Wallace did, the quiet lull of their room's shower gently rousing her from her sleep. Sitting up the red head rubbed the sleep out of her eye and yawned to herself. Looking to the bed over she noticed it empty, and confirmed that he was indeed in the shower. Rubbing the back of her neck she inches off the bed and starts to get dressed for the day. She had already showered the night before, so Wallace had time to shower before meeting Rosa after breakfast. The young hufflepuff slips out of her nightgown and pulls on dark green, long sleeved cardigan, black long johns, then a pair of black jeans over top them. She also pulls on some thick wool socks to keep her feet warm, and one of her brothers thick wool over shirts. The inside was lined with fleece to make it even warmer, and since it was blue plaid it clashed well with her hair. Looking into one of the mirrors above their room's dresser she ran a brush through her ginger hair. Staring at herself in the mirror her mind wanders to Lauren, and the girl sighs sadly to herself. Everyone in their house was deeply affected by Lauren's current state, her friends even more sore. Smacking her cheeks Effie forced the sadness out of her mind. All they could do was wait for Lauren to get better, and being a bunch of mopes wasn't going to help. Maybe Lauren would wan't them to enjoy themselves rather than spending their time crying? Effie wouldn't want others to cry over her, the thought actually made her feel uncomfortable. The door to the bathroom opened up then, and brought Effie from her thoughts. The sight of Wallace dressed up for Rosa made her lips curl up into a cat like grin. "You look nice. I hope your date with Rosa goes well." The girl coos teasing her older brother.

"I-its not a date!" Wallace protests his face turning beet red from the sheer idea of it.

"Hoho! Whatever you say big brother." The girl snorts failing to keep herself from chuckling at his reaction. She watched Wallace huff and then leave the room to go meet with Rosa at the fountain in the center of town. Looking back in the mirror the Hufflepuff decides to leave her hair down for once, opting to use it's length for additional warmth and to accessorize with a matching green hat with black earmuffs. But before she puts on the last few items the girl quickly washes her teeth and uses the restroom now that Wallace was no longer using it. When she's done Effie pulls on her hat and drapes her ear muffs around her neck. Then she grabs a pair of gloves, stuffs them in her book bag and hoists it onto her shoulders as she exits their room. Wallace was long gone at this point, and Effie wondered what she would do to preoccupy herself today. It was too cold to go bird watching or sight seeing so she had to think of something else to pass the time. Maybe she could go shopping? She wondered if the book store had any interesting reads. Trailing through the hallway she waves good morning to some fellow students as she rounds the corner and finds the stairs. After descending into the tavern Effie was immediately flocked by a group of her friends. All of them expressing condolences about Lauren being hospitalized. Effie smiled at them all and thanked them for their concern. "I just hope she gets better soon. I'm thinking of making a card and having as many people as possible sign it. What do you think?" The hufflepuff asks them, and of course the group gushed over the idea. Though a customer complained over their squealing so the group lowered their voices and wished Effie a good day. Then they all departed to go their separate ways, but more so to give Effie her space. With the slight shake of the head Effie chuckled to herself before making her way over to the door. Stepping out into the cold the girl pulls her over shirt closer to her, and she scurries across the street and down the road. Stepping into The Three Broomsticks in search for a meal. As she enters Effie finds that the tavern is full of students, one of them standing out from the rest. Her childhood friend Ash! It had been a while since the two of them spent any quality time together, and he was looking a little uncomfortable so she felt like stepping in to help him. "Good Afternoon!" The little red head chirped when she approached them. Now that she was closer she was able to see that Victoria was among them, to which she waved. "Hey Ash, I was wondering if you would like to go to the book store with me? Wallace is busy today and like the dutz I am I forgot to make plans to keep me busy." Effie chuckles softly to herself seemingly a little embarrassed. Her green eyes glancing at Damon and Zarina wonder just who exactly they were and how they were affiliated with her friend.

Mentions: Lauren, Wallace, Ash, Damon, Zarina, Victoria
Interactions: Wallace, Ash (@Ghostly Boo ), Victoria (@~Dark Disney~ )

Last edited:
With a huff Wallace leaves his hotel room and saunters down the hall. His sister successfully making him flustered right before meeting Rosa at the fountain frustrated him a little. To distract himself He thought of where exactly he would take her, since he was certain she wouldn't want to spend her time in the cold chatting. He didn't wan't to take her to the tea shop, since mostly couples went there to spend time together. Wallace really didn't want to feel like he was suggesting anything unwanted. The thought made him a little nervous. Honeydukes would be a good option. Wait, does Rosa even like sweets? The boy thought to himself as he left Hogs Head. Wallace makes his way over to the village's fountain silently, and sits on the cold stonework while he waits. It felt like ages since they last talked, so he was excited to say the least. He had so many things to talk about with her. Bringing his hands up to his lips he breathes hot air onto them and rubs them together. His blue eyes watch the town's residents as the traverse from shop to shop, noticing Effie leaving Hogs Head and making her way into the Three Broom Sticks. Most likely to order breakfast and then be on her way. He hoped she would be alright on her own.

Interactions: None
Mentions: Rosa (@Sanguine Fox ), Effie

Elizabeth was relishing the fact that the students were currently getting a mini vacation in hogsmeade while the school was temporarily closed. She had been hosting small indulgent parties in her inn room since the whole ordeal, completely forgetting the fact that one of her friends, Rory, was one of the school's latest victims. After the whole ordeal with Lynn, and finding out that Sang confessed to Oliver, Liz wanted to forget the world even existed. After all being high was better than feeling lonely. Being high was better than dealing with a bruised ego. Waking up entangled between two other bodies Liz slithered her way out from under them and quietly tip toed around the room. Careful not to step on anyone nor wake them up. Pulling on some scandalous lace underwear and matching bra the girl immediately started to get dressed so she could leave. The girl was hungry after all! Pulling on some warm woolens and jeans the blonde bombshell silently exits her room in Hogs Head. There wasn't that many people piled in the inn's tavern, to which the vampiress was grateful. Taking a seat she ordered a quick breakfast, noticing Cyrus and Ben sitting at the bar together. In fact Liz had to double take the sight, as usually the girl was always hogging Tasha. Part of her wished she could get a photo and use it to her advantage, but perhaps she'd be able to carefully spin her words instead. At this rate she was loosing the very few people she cared about, and if she could sabotage Cryus and Tasha's budding romance to keep him for herself then she would. She was feeling vindictive enough to do so. Liz wondered if the wench knew that her precious Tasha liked to share his bed with other women, that Tasha personally called Liz his Mistress, or that Liz knew all of his ins and outs and how to make him beg. The thought of it hurting Cyrus made Elizabeth's lips curl into a wicked grin. Though Elizabeth sighed at the realization that perhaps Cyrus wouldn't care. That would be a different reaction than most, but not as entertaining. Sipping on her water Elizabeth sighed to herself starting to feel bored. Maybe she would attempt to bother Cyrus just to keep herself amused for the time being. Fortunately for Cyrus, Liz's food was sat before her keeping the vampire in her seat. Taking a fork she dug into her scrambled eggs and began to eat. She had the traditional breakfast of eggs, bacon, and toast. Light and quick, she wanted to be done as soon as possible so she could find someone to spend time with after all. Tasha in particular being on her mind. As she eats though she finds it harder and harder to swallow each bite, before coming to a halt all together. Staring down at her food she can't help but feel something she wasn't quite used to. A certain sadness she couldn't explain. Pushing the plate slightly away she starts to pick at her food mindlessly. "I need a fucking drink...what is wrong with me?" she sighs wishing there was someone to keep her company.

Mentions: Cyrus (@Bubbly Potions ), Ben (@~Dark Disney~ ), Tasha (@Vinn ), Oliver (@Adrian ), Sanguine (@Sanguine Fox )

Ren was feeling even more miserable than ever. Not only did he feel stupidly guilty for what happened to Lauren, but even more distraught that someone he cared deeply for was also injured. Rory had been on Ren's mind ever since he found out what had happened. He wished he had said something about his visions sooner, but he was worried the school's staff wouldn't take him seriously. Still you should have at least tried... Ren scolded himself while he stands outside Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop. He had agreed to see Elise at the shop today as an attempt to cheer himself up, but the closer the time over their meeting came the more he felt like canceling. More than anything he wanted to visit Rory and Lauren to make sure they were well despite their current state. For some reason it felt wrong not being there, but it also felt wrong for wanting to be there. In his mind Ren was partly responsible for what had happened. Feeling his heart ache the boy could feel his eyes watering up. To keep himself from crying he brought a sleeve to his eyes and wiped at them. Stifling a sniffle he tries to pull himself together before Elise arrives at the shop.

Mentions: Lauren (@Bubbly Potions ), Rory (@Adrian ), Elise (@Sanguine Fox )