2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Horror, Dark Fantasy, Modern
Eczar
1975. A time of struggle for muggles and wizards alike. While the cold war is at its height, the wizarding world is faced with a war of its own. The Daily Prophet has reported nothing but bad news as of late. There have been disappearances, murders, dark marks in the sky, and sightings of strange men in masks. Whispers say this is all the work of the Dark Lord, an enemy so formidable no one dares to speak his name.

A dark cloud hangs over Hogwarts, for even its peace has been disturbed. The promise of a new academic year and its would-be adventures are instead shrouded in unspeakable fear. There are those who come to Hogwarts with dark intentions and even darker magic. No one knows who they are. They stay in the shadows, bearing the faces of old friends or foes, whispering, scheming...

In this age of growing racial prejudice, the well-being of half-breeds and muggle borns hang in the balance.

Hogwarts is no longer safe.
Current Chapter 6: A Solemn Supper

Date: Wednesday, October 8 1975
Time: 6pm
Event: Feast at the Great Hall
Weather: Cloudy

Hogwarts opens its great doors once more, though the students that choose to remain are anything but great in number. If, at the beginning of the school year, the halls were flooded with streams of black robes, it is now reduced to a trickle. And what would customarily be an exited hubbub is now uncomfortably quiet, occasionally permeated by whispers of uncertainty and fear.

Something about Hogwarts has changed. Something more than the Chamber of Secrets being opened then closed once again. Something more than the appointment of the new Headmaster Demetrius Creed, whose very existence seems to be shrouded in mystery. Hogwarts itself seems foreboding somehow. Like some dark and evil spirit has possessed its very walls. For the castle towers now stood frowning upon the encroaching students like it loathes for them to come back. There will be no warm welcome, no semblance of a joyous celebration to be had. There is only the beginnings of an omen.

But even in the darkness, there is hope. The two students who fell victim to the Basilisk are now cured and well, even if the trauma remains with them and will haunt their dreams for some time.

Today, they will be rejoining their classmates who, upon their arrival, are immediately ushered into the Great Hall for supper. There, half the former staff awaits them upon their usual seats at the great table, whilst the other half seems to have been replaced by unknown and unwelcoming new faces. The usual seat of the Headmaster is curiously empty.
Write-up by Adrian   |   Coding by Adrian   |   © Art taken from Pottermore

SU / EXT / OOC
0 / 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 /

Last edited:

ALISTAIR BLACKBOURNE

"Fif--fifty points..." Alistair huffed, propping himself up by the shoulders. The impact had knocked him out of his breath. It took him several seconds before he could continue what he was going to say. "Fifty points from Gryffindor. And you--" He squinted his eyes at the other boy, failing to recognize him. "Which house are you in?"

Meanwhile, the portrait, having sensed that the attention was no longer drawn towards him, began speeding away from the group's reach. It was of no use to try and catch it now. And to think Alistair almost had him. If only these bumbling fools hadn't gotten in his way! What had gotten into them anyway? Were they so blind they couldn't see him standing right there?

He almost swore, which was uncharacteristic of him. This entire situation involving a bloody portrait was not worth the headache--he knew this, but he still wanted to catch it. Needed to, even. The portrait started a chase. Now he was going to end it once and for all.

Ignoring Leo's outstretched hand, Alistair got back on his feet.

Interactions:
Elise Campbell, Leontios Castellanos @Sanguine Fox
Effie Campbell, Wallace Campbell@Vio
Ash Caster, Elliot Graves @Ghostly Boo

Colour Tag: #339966

ELLIOT GRAVES
||Mentions:||
Leontios Castellan @Sanguine Fox - Alistair Blackbourne @Adrian - @Vio
||Interactions:||
Alistair Blackbourne @Adrian
||Location:||
School hallway
Elliot had crashed head first into his new friend and the pretty boy with the long hair. He had a strong desire to touch the silken strands, curious to see if it was as soft as it seemed. He got to his feet, delighted by the fact that landing on people seemed to be far more pleasing then the hard ground, though his theory of running through a wall was yet to be tested. Too distracted by the...oh this was the head boy! How had Elliot never noticed his hair before?

He shrugged that thought away, deciding to follow through with his original instinct. When the older boy addressed him, he gave a bright smile. "Why, I'm from the house of Graves!" He said brightly. Before he lifted both hands and ran his fingers through the ends of the boys long hair. "MY!" He exclaimed in shock. "You must spend lots of time on your hair! It's as soft as kitten's fur!" He said in delight, continuing to touch the long strands.

He wiggled his none existent brows and looked at the other's who joined them. "You should feel his hair! It's quite pleasing!" He said brightly.

Original By: Lillian Gray
Edits By: Bubbly Potions

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bubs and Ardent

Jasper Grey

received_470429863451978.jpeg
Jasper snorted, but decided not to push the girl further and risk being dumped on the ground. "Yes sir, I mean ma'me...which do you prefer?" He asked jokingly, unable to help himself, the words just slipping from his lips before he gave her a guilty smile. "I'll shut up now."

"Ehh...It's nothing," He said stubbornly, deciding then that this was hardly enough pain to say he'd hurt himself. Though, falling from the sky and landing on his back had definitely hurt. Something that became very clear when they started moving. "Maybe a little..." He mumbled under his breath. "Aye! I just supplied the slime, Cyrus threw it...But yes, if you must know. I am sorry it backfired," He said with a sly grin. A grin that slowly turned into a scowl. "I don't need to go to the infirmary, I'm just in need of a little friendly help."

He gave a low grumble of displeasure at the loud shout of his less then wonderful condition was shouted across the pitch for all to hear. "You're definitely one of a kind Joan," He muttered, though he did appreciate his friend helping him from the pitch, walking oddly enough helping to ease the pain that had lingered.

Mentions: Joan Lambert @Adrian - Tasha Wolfe @Vinn - Cyrus Grey @Bubbly Potions
Interactions: Joan Lambert @Adrian

Last edited:
  • Haha
FONT 1
FONT 2
FONT 3
Sir Nicholas de Mimsy
- A GMPC POST: Hogwarts Ghost -

Sir Nicholas was clearly liking all this attention. The man--or rather, ghost--could barely suppress his all-knowing smirk. The portraits would surely have it now! It was proper retribution for keeping him out of the loop.

"I always knew those portraits were up to something, yes indeed, although I don't quite know exactly what it is, mind you." He began, looking furtively behind him as if to check for eavesdroppers. "Well, one night, I was wandering about the halls when I spotted something rather curious. Why, it was Sir Cadogan himself! Well, his portrait of course, being where he oughn't be: the dungeons. He told me he was simply making his rounds, to ensure the safety of the castle. But 7 floors is quite a long trip, if you ask me, and there isn't much he can do as a portrait. Even if something bad were to happen! Something fishy is about, mark my words."

He paused for effect, looking between them. "And that's about all I know, but I'm sure it could lead you to what you're looking for."

Interactions:
Eloise, William @lanabanana
Davi Cardoza @Vio
Rory Thomson

FONT 1
FONT 2
FONT 3
Amelia Blackbourne
- A GMPC POST: DADA Professor -

The spell on Lynn had been lifted, and the girl was bawling.

"Oh, dear," Amelia let out, not quite sure what to say nor how to comfort the crying girl before her. Clearly the necklace was of some sentimental value. "Oh, I'm sure we can fix it up with the right spell. Now, where is it?" Amelia looked around, expecting to find the necklace's broken pieces, only the hallway was empty save for her and Lynn. Had Liz taken the necklace with her?

"I shall make sure Liz gets the proper punishment for what she's done. But it wasn't right to attack her either." She continued, before pulling the other girl back up to her feet. "Why don't you run along to your friends for now? I hear there's a hunt going on. It could be a good diversion for you. We can talk later... about your... situation. I never knew you were a veela, Lynn. And--" A pause. It was probably not the right time to break the news to her. Besides, Albus was not one to discriminate, and he would certainly let this girl stay in school if she wanted to. Despite the fact that she was not a witch. Of course, she would have to let him know first, and he was being scarce lately.

"Well, never you mind," she finished, smiling down at her.

Interactions:
Delynn Von Kronig @Mook-LandStrider

william 'will' hale
seventh year slytherin
Will didn't think much of the fact that that Rory seemed to be unwilling to give away what he would have done with the prize money, should they actually win it. He wouldn't pry, and he knew it was none of his business, even if Rory was his... friend. That was a term William couldn't just throw around because there were very few he considered his friends. Or rather, very few that considered him as a friend. It was why he stayed close to the ones he had, like Rory, and in William's eyes, prying was one way to distance himself from one of the few friends he had. He definitely was going to avoid doing and saying things that would cause a row or cause the other boy to think differently of him. Rather, think negatively of him.

They had arrived at the Quidditch pitch only to find Sir Nicholas already engaged with three other students. Two were seventh years that he recognised but didn't interact with, and the other, the girl, was vaguely familiar, perhaps just a passing face. Will had his face in a book most of the time so remembering faces was not his strongest suit. Not when there was so much else he could remember from a book, which, in his opinion, was far more valuable.

He listened to Sir Nicholas talk, trying to see if there was anything in particular that sounded odd which could be a clue. Something fishy definitely was about, but Will couldn't make much sense of it. They would need to do more digging. But they had a lead. Will turned to Rory. "The dungeons?" he echoed Sir Nicholas' words. "What do you think could be down there?" As always, he questioned things instead of actually moving into action.

interactions
→ rory thomson ; henry chen [ @Adrian ]
→ davi cardoza [ @Vio ]
→ eloise middleton
→ sir nicholas de mimsy

eloise 'lou' middleton
sixth year hufflepuff
Lou listened attentively as Sir Nicholas began to speak, ignoring the fact that two more people had joined their little group in order to gain more information. Now it was more of a competition. She knew other people were in the game and looking for the same thing and so, a slightly uglier side of Lou began to surface, making it clear that she was going to do what she could to beat all odds and emerge victorious. With Henry and Davi of course.

"Dungeons?" Lou echoed, almost at the same time as one of the other boys. She didn't know his name but she wasn't really paying attention to him in that very moment. Now she was more excited, and ready to move. Sir Nicholas had given them a clue, and Lou wanted to follow up on it. Part of her definitely was curious as to what was going on, but there was a bigger part of her that aimed to just solve this and win the whole thing. Winning was what mattered, right?

The other boys were busy questioning what information they were given. Lou mentally scoffed because clearly they were no good at this. it wasn't about logic, it was about speed. And Lou certainly had some of that. She practically pounced on both Henry and Davi's arms, giving them both a good shake, making her excitement -- and slightly more dangerous competitive side -- very clear. "Come on, let's go!" She hissed under her breath before taking off toward the dungeons. She didn't even look back to see if her two friends were joining her.

quidditch pitch > heading toward dungeons

interactions
→ henry chen ; rory thomson [ @Adrian ]
→ davi cardoza [ @Vio ]
→ william hale
→ sir nicholas de mimsy

Cormorant Garamond
IM Fell English SC
UnifrakturMaguntia

Oliver Whitefang
raw - jim williams​
Oliver couldn't quite believe his ears. She was speaking rather quickly, but it wasn't hard to understand where she was getting at. A smile began to form on his lips, though he tried his best to suppress it. The last thing he wanted her to think was that he was making fun of her. In reality, he was happy. Incredibly, blissfully happy. For the longest time, he had hidden how he felt because of the same fears she admitted to having. Losing a friendship. And for a moment there, he was sure he had lost her. Just like he was sure he had lost Liz.

There was a pang in his heart at the thought of Liz. If only she would forgive him, too.

"So, you like me? Really like me?" He teased, bracing himself for an oncoming punch. Then, after a pause, he said--in a slightly smaller voice--"I like you, too."

It was his turn to be embarrassed. This was a rare thing. But he didn't hide his face. Instead, he took her hand in his. "I've liked you for a while now. Don't be jealous. You're infinitely more important to me than some girl I hardly know."

@Sanguine Fox

Deborah Johnson
SEVENTH YEAR RAVENCLAW
"Well, that's what I get for trying to talk to people," Debbie muttered to herself, rolling her eyes once the other girl had left. Never had she felt more alone, and for the millionth time since starting Hogwarts she wished she had more friends. Briefly, she remembered Annie, whom she still shared a room with. That was one friend she had lost. It was painful to admit that she was saddened by it. After all, making friends had always been so difficult for her.

She sat on a bench and thumbed through Great Wizards of the Twentieth Century, but none of the words on the page seemed to be getting through to her. Finally, she closed the book and gave an exasperated sigh, having decided to go for a stroll instead.

The clouds seem to have grown darker, or was it the sky? She was so distracted by the sight of it that she hardly noticed the ground she was treading on. Squish, squish. Debbie looked down to find her shoes soaked in something that looked gross. Slime. Another sigh escaped her lips, cursing her luck. Maybe she should just lock herself in the Ravenclaw tower. Nothing good seems to be happening today.

"And where do you think you're going?" A familiar voice said. Debbie looked up to find Madam Hooch looking down at her with those solemn yellow eyes.

"Um, I--"

"You clean this up right now, Miss Johnson, then off you go to your Head of House's office. You should know better than to cause such a mess."

"But I--"

Except Madam Hooch had already turned away, and Debbie was left to take care of a mess she had not created.

Theme Song: Again and Again - Holly Brook
Art: Batcii

Rory Thomson
SEVENTH YEAR RAVENCLAW
"Sir Cadogan, by the sound of it," Rory answered cheekily, watching the other girl bounce away to follow the lead. It was admirable how enthusiastic some people can be about the smallest things when money was involved. He was about to head in the same direction when he remembered something. He had forgotten the article he had written on Effie. It was in the library, tucked in the pages of a book he had borrowed. He doubted anyone would find it there any time soon, but best be safe than sorry. Timing was everything when it came to publishing articles. And this time it was especially so, for he had been planning something truly special for the little girl--something he doubted Wallace would appreciate very much. It was proper compensation for that ill-advised threat the fiery-tempered boy had thrown at him before.

"I forgot something in the library, so it looks like you'll have to find the portraits on your own," He gave Will a pat on the back, adjusting his glasses with the other. "I'll see you in the Great Hall later."

With that, he left.

Thankfully, the article was still where he had left it. Folding it enough times so that it can fit in his pocket, Rory made his way back down to the first floor. However, in the hallway were two familiar people. Juniper and Morrigan. Instantly, Rory was reminded of the events from three weeks ago when Juniper had disappeared to hunt down Peeves. He never did find out what it was that was so important to Juniper that Peeves had stolen. Something far more interesting had greeted him in the hallway that day, when he was trying to follow her.

"If it isn't the deadly duo," Rory greeted them with a smile, though he noticed there was a strange tension in the air around them. Almost as if... they were up to something. "I need to talk to you for a moment, Juniper, if you don't mind."

@lanabanana
@Bubbly Potions
@Ghostly Boo

x
Juniper Murray

Mentions: Morrigan Quinn @Bubbly Potions - Rory Thomson @Adrian
Interactions: Morrigan Quinn @Bubbly Potions - Rory Thomson @Adrian
Juniper had released Morrigan's hand as they entered a more populated section of the castle, not wishing to draw more attention to them when they still had so many things to get done to insure their plan didn't unravel due to one little slip up. She hadn't wanted to release the other girl, still uneasy about the whole thing. Having your girlfriend run out of a hidden chamber with a look she'd never seen before, hadn't been the most reassuring thing to experience, then to actually hear about the creature dwelling within.

She wished she'd been there to see it, a creature of such power, it would have been glorious perhaps a little frightening given Morrigan's response, but still a moment she'd have always been proud of. She'd refrained from asking further questions however, deciding she could look up the information she wanted to know if she really needed it.

She pushed her glasses up her nose, about to once more broach the topic of dealing with the school roosters before they had a horrible effect on the beast. Before one word could leave her mouth, Rory Thomson was interrupting the.

Barely containing a sigh of frustration at the mudblood's intrusion. Dismissing him for a moment, she touched Morrigan's arm, gaze serious. "You go deal with the problem, I'll catch up once I've dealt with this," She said in a low tone, just for the Slytherin girl.

She gathered herself the best she could before turning her attention to Rory, brow arched. "Go ahead then," She said with a flourish or her hand, gaze briefly flicking to Morrigan as she walked away.

Original By: Spectre of the Fade

Edits By: Bubbly Potions

Last edited:
8bd97546e1dc8525eddca45dcbecacc9.png

Interactions: Oliver (@Adrian )
Mentions: None

The familiar teasing tone, as it first came, had Sanguine ready to punch the raven-haired half-vampire but her hearing caught the quieter tone and red instantly dusted her cheek and the bridge of her nose. Sanguine was left speechless, her lips parted slightly but not a word drifted from them. She could only listen and her face grew redder with each word and by the end, she looked almost the same shade as her hair much to her dismay. Emotions were far from her forte and it left her surprised and worried on how to handle this or even act.

Sanguine had remained in a stunned silence for a few more moments, only left to stare, surprised at the other before she jerked into motion once again. “You did- do? You actually like me back? This isn’t you teasing me or something right?” Pursing her lip to silence herself, Sanguine shook her head, causing red locks to wave around her furiously as she pushed that thought away. She didn’t believe Ollie would joke about that…she hoped. Sanguine responded by curling her hand around his, her grip and words soft, “You are really important to me too…”

Last edited:
240516b7746c6ddec2eabdd6c2ac07f9.jpg
Delynn Von Kronig
INTERACTIONS:
Amelia @Adrian
MENTIONS:

@Adrian

❇ ❇ ❇ ❇

Feeling herself being hefted up with little to no effort the rather tall girl sniffled. Wiping away her tears she seemed to relax atleast ever so slightly. This however did not last long as Lynn knew immediately what Amelia was referencing in terms of having to speak to the headmaster. Lynn felt her body tense up as the fear of being expelled began to make her internally freak out. Pupils dialating Lynn took a deep breath as she managed to walk herself back from a panic attack which at this point she couldnt risk.

Running a hand through her hair Lynn saw her bangs drop infront of her face. The blonde color had run through and bleached the entirety of her hair. Lynn wanted to puke and in that moment she thought she would. It wasn't until she heard Amelia speak again that she was snapped out of her internal fight. "I dont know what to do... When will the Headmaster be back?" Lynn spoke her accent rather uncontrolled but she got the point across. "I also think my shirts ripped up. I uhm... I'd like to change."

e885e55c18681a4ae06c835015d18e3b.jpg
Ash Caster
Ash followed along beside Effie and Elise, listening in as Effie explained the end prize. Although the prize was a nice amount, Ash was more intrigued by the mystery behind the missing portraits, though the prize money would help his saving towards a new broom... or some new books...

"This could be fun!" He said eagerly, as they stepped into the castle. He enjoyed the idea of a little adventure. He dashed after Effie, eye's alighting with excitement as they settled on the figure scrambling to get away from all the other student's who had caught sight of it. Ash slowed slightly, seeing Alistair threaten the figure. Whatever he said was enough to make the old man stop mid-step with big eye's on the head boy. Or he did until Alistair went sprawling to the ground, not just once but twice.

Deciding Ash could help, even though he hadn't heard what Alistair had threatened, he lifted his wand. "Immobulus!" He said firmly, wand pointed right at the running figure. Only, instead of freezing like Ash had intended, the spell hit the frame before backfiring and slamming right back into him, sending him flying off his feet and once more into his best friend, his whole body as stiff as a board.

Mentions: Elise Campbell - Leo @Sanguine Fox - Effie Campbell @Vio Alistair Blackbourne @Adrian - Elliot Graves Me
Interactions: Elise Campbell @Sanguine Fox - Effie Campbell @Vio

• Haha
Reactions: Ardent and Bubs
fantasy-blue-eyes.jpg
Victoria left Deborah and walked along the castle halls, her brain going a mile a minute. She was just walking and wound up walking upon the commotion again, where Alistair had gone to hop in. As she approached she watched Ash and raised a eyebrow. She smirked watching his spell backfire. Snorting, where She stood. Victoria took out her wand and pointed it Ash. She spoke the counter to his spell and walked over looking down at the Slytherin Male. She had nodded to his friends and held out her hand. “Nice work Sherlock.”She said. Giving him a small head shake, before holding her hand out to him to help him stand.

“What in the world were you thinking?” She asked him almost a slight scold. She had a grudging friendship with this Slytherin, she was trying to get him on the dark side, but she was being manipulative about it. Stepping back from the male, Victoria looked at the other two. “What's going on?”She asked. Victoria had wanted to stay away from the fray and yet her feet annoyingly brought her to it. She was trying to ask, but also get away as soon as possible from this spot. She had to go find the Slytherin twins. She been trying convince them to help her and still be death eaters but keep it a secret.

Victoria unconsciously pulled at her sleeves. Her arms crossed over her chest as she looked around. What was so off and what was with Ash trying to Immobilize a painting.

Mention: Damon and Zarina Blood, Alistair @Adrian
Interactions: Effie @Vio Elise @Sanguine Fox and Ash @Ghostly Boo

Cormorant Garamond
Poppins
Spectral SC

Henry Chen
SEVENTH YEAR HUFFLEPUFF
They found their first clue without looking for it. Sir Nicholas was kind enough to tell them what he knew, though it was anyone's guess why he did it. Henry looked toward the other two seventh years. He was about to ask them if they wanted to team up, but Lou was already racing down the bleachers. Belatedly, he remembered this was a competition, and surely 50 galleons would amount to very little among five people. He followed Lou down, turning back once to yell for Davi to hurry up.

It was barely lit here in the dungeons. The only sources of light were the burning torches against the wall. Henry had an eerie feeling about this place. He'd been here many times before, but there was something different in the air today. He could feel the hair on his arms rise up, and constantly it felt like someone was watching him.

Briefly, Henry looked back.

"I don't know about you, but I'm getting the creeps all of a sudden," he let out a nervous laughter, slipping his hands into his pockets. He shivered.

There was some movement down the hall leading towards the Potions classroom. A shuffling of feet, the sound of cloth, and a childlike giggle that echoed throughout the chamber. Henry put a finger to his lips, eyes wide and wary as he stared meaningfully at his friends.

"Did you hear that?" He whispered, "M-maybe we should head back. That doesn't sound right."

Lou Middleton @lanabanana
Davi Cardoza @Vio

Wallace has had a busy day so far running about the castle. His chess club had a meeting around ten in the morning, and that lasted for a good hour and a half before they were dismissed for lunch. After lunch he had a tutoring session with a third year in the library. In fact he had just left only a half hour after Rory, unknown to our Slytherin Prefect of course, and was just about to start asking around if anyone saw Percy lately. She had been....odd as of late, and Wallace was feeling incredibly worried about her. Looking down at his wrist as he walked, he shoved his hands into the pockets of his slacks. Was she feeling like he had? What if she was going to do something? He wondered if he would really be any help. Then his thoughts flitted to Rosa as he walked down the hall. He pondered at the notion that if what he was feeling right now, that concern and worry, was something he was putting Rosa through. It made his heart ache just thinking about it.

The sound of commotion snapped him out of his daze. Picking up pace and drawing his wand preparing to use it if necessary. As he rounded the corner though, he saw Ali pointing his wand at one of the portraits and threatening it. Not the most tactful thing ever, but Wallace probably wouldn't have done anything differently. Just then the Head Boy got slammed into and toppled over unto the floor by some boy Wallace didn't recognize. Slapping a hand over his mouth Wallace struggled to contain his laughter. Anything miserable the other had to experience was a good time to Wallace. Shaking off the giggles he saw the elderly man in the portraits start sneaking off, so with out much thought Wallace stepped back around the corner. Prepping the immediate removal of an empty portrait when the elder came round the corner. It worked, the man was so spooked by Wallace that he hesitated just long enough for the Slytherin to yank the portrait off the wall and trap him inside it. "Where do you think you're going?" Wallace asks, his tone no different than that of a teacher chiding a student.

"No, please!" the man pleaded with the red head but he was easily ignored.

Rounding the corner he simply shook his head when the other deducted points from Gryffindor. Abusing his power now? Wallace wondered if he should bring up the issue with the deputy headmistress. McGonnall certainly wouldn't like that. Wallace decided to put a pin in it as he drags the noisy portrait over to the others. The look on his sister's face nearly inflated his own ego. Effie had that sort of charm, making others feel better about themselves with just a look. Then he saw it though, the sour side glance over to Ali. A look that would have cut him down had it been directed towards himself. Of course, Ali wasn't the type to care. That thought made Wallace scoff in annoyance. Maybe his baby sister was starting to see Alistair for the man he really was. Wallace steps forward and holds up the portrait to the others. "You needed this?" He asks dryly, feigning a look of indifference.

Interactions: Portrait (@Adrian ), Alistair (Adrian), Ash (@Ghostly Boo), Elise (@Sanguine Fox), Leo (Foxy), Elliot Graves (Boo), Others.
Mentions: Effie (Me), Rosa (Foxy)

Last edited:
Effie nearly jumped out of her skin when Alistair’s raised voice echoed out in the hallway. The sight of him threatening the portrait nearly burned into brain, and she could feel her muscles tense. Would Ali really do that? What if that destroyed the man in the portrait? Was it even possible? Would he so easily do that to someone else? She stepped forward without thinking, her mind and body working against her. This mystery wasn’t worth hurting anyone over, but before her hand made it to Ali’s wrist another’s shouting startled her. Glancing to the side she caught the site of a brown haired, dark skinned boy in a leather jacket charging at them, and she jumped back just in time to save herself from the impact. Completely forgetting to save Ali from the collision. She squeaked as the two toppled to the ground, her eyes wide like owls in surprise.

“Are you okay?” Effie asks the three of them without realizing how quiet she was, opting to help the clumsy boy in the leather jacket up off the floor. Alistair seemingly needing no help from that, already taking points and demanding houses. She couldn’t help but roll her eyes with a sigh. Alistair certainly didn’t like being embarrassed, maybe that was the issue. He cared too much about how he looked rather than being understanding. Insecure maybe? Effie frowned at the thought. What could Alistair possibly be insecure about? It made no sense to her. She let go of Leo when he was finally secure on his own two feet, and watched the others. She giggled a little at Graves clever replies, but she wondered if the invading someone else’s personal space was wise. The red head was glad it wasn’t her, she’d probably start crying. “Y-you probably shouldn’t touch others...without permission…” she protests, not so much for Alistair’s sake but for anyone else he might get a little to friendly with.

“Really Alistair? Just let it go.” Effie sighs shaking her head in disappointment. She was not happy being in the other’s company at the moment. Stepping away she returned to her cousin Elise’s side, immediately clinging onto the girl as she kept her eyes off the Head Boy. Noticing Ash about to cast a spell on the escaping portrait Effie couldn’t stop him in time. “W-wait Ash!” she calls out, but the spell had already fired and missed it’s intended target. Once again the girl steps aside as the spell hits Ash and sends him flying into Elise. Panicked the girl tries to help them both of them up, just as Wallace and Victoria enter the scene. Wallace holding the trapped man in his hands, and Victoria chiding them all for their antics. While Victoria helped pull Ash up off the ground, Effie helped her cousin. Seeing Wallace put a large smile on her face, and she didn’t mind Victoria's lecturing either. It was almost motherly in a way, at least to the red headed girl. “We were hoping he would tell us where all the portraits were going! There’s a reward of 50 Galleons for it…” Effie explains to both Wallace and Victoria.

Interactions: Leo (@Sanguine Fox), Alistair (@Adrian ), Elliot (@Ghostly Boo), Victoria (@~Dark Disney~ ), Elise, Ash, Others
Mentions: Wallace, Ali, Others

The young Hispanic boy smiled at Lou, chuckling as she fanned her mouth after getting a hot one. Davi blinked as Sir Nicholas interrupted their departure from the pitch. The ghost’s sudden appearance making Davi flinching, getting surprised for the second time that day. Blasted ghosts. He knew that they weren’t bad folk, but that didn’t help Davi from feeling unsettled around them. He gave the other two a cautious look. Of course, Lou had no qualms asking away. Just then their little party was joined by the likes of the red headed demon himself, and a boy from Slytherin House. Davi always had mixed feelings about Rory. Elizabeth liked hanging out with him, but Davi had to console Ren every now and then. Part of him was pissed that Rory was such a grievance for his boyfriend at the time, and after a while the whole thing started causing doubts in Davi. A notion that perhaps Ren liked Rory more than he let on. The whole thing was just a mess, and Rory didn’t have a care in the world. Other than that Davi didn’t really have a good reason to dislike the man. Sure Davi used to be in Rory’s papers a lot, but Davi was to angry at world to really care about his reputation. In a way he still didn’t. People grow apart from each other, and change over time after all. At least, that’s what Davi said to himself to keep his wits about him. Plus he believed in Karma, and some day Rory was going to get served. After Rory’s quip Davi spoke up, crossing his arms over his chest. His feet slightly shifting away from Rory’s direction towards his two closest friends.

“Any help would be great Nick…” Davi gives the ghost a boyish grin, and Sir Nicholas was happy to oblige them all. Relaxing his shoulders he listened to the ghost carefully. The information made sense, so was worth checking out at the very least. It wasn’t anything concrete, but a lead was a lead. Who knows, maybe they’ll find another ghost to help them. The ghosts could get into places the students couldn’t so it wouldn’t be a bad idea to interrogate a few more of them. He glanced at the Slytherin boy, who had been mostly quiet through the whole time. Then smiles smally at Nick once more, and thanked him for the information. When William spoke again Davi side glanced him, the kid seemed alright to him. Maybe a little timid. Turning to Lou he ruffles her hair up again. “Yeah kid, maybe we sho-” Lou seemingly took the words out of his mouth, and put them into action. She was already tugging on both of them to get them going, and it only made Davi laugh. He looked back at the other two, and waved good bye to Rory and his friend. “Alright, alright, slow down. Wait up guys!” Davi’s voice was full of brotherly love, his laughter growing faint as the three of them left.

A bit of a trek later the three of them were in the dimly lit, and chilly dungeons. He hated it down here due to how cold it got, but was glad he had his jersey on him to keep him warm. When Henry started looking nervous Davi clasped the boy’s shoulder. “Relax, you’ve got the both of us here with you. If anything happens I’ll take care of it.” Davi gave the boy that was like a brother to him a reassuring smile. It was a bold promise to make, but ever since his fight with his father Davi resolved himself to be braver and live up to his house motto. Whether or not Davi could actually live up to his promise and follow through was another matter. Seeing the movement down by the potions room Davi immediately drew his wand. Crouching a little and raising it he took slow steps to the room. Honestly it was probably just a bunch of first years goofing off where they shouldn’t be, but better safe than sorry. “It’s probably just some first years. When we were third years Liz and I would come down here to smoke sometimes, so they’re probably just not up to any good.” Davi whispers to the other two with him. Then as he starts inching closer he lowers his voice, hoping to sound like staff. “Oi you little rugrats! What do you think you’re doing!? Get out here now!!” He raises his voice, but made sure to sound as chiding and possibly scary as one of the professors. Having addressed them first was probably smart. It was possible that if the three of them just walked in unannounced that the kids would get spooked and hurt someone.

Interactions: Sir Nick (npc), Lou (@lanabanana ), Henry (@Adrian )
Mentions: Rory, Will, Liz, Ren

Ren’s finger twitched slightly against the handle of his white long cane as the Boston accent met his ears. Accents were always something that he picked up on easily, among other things, and always found them interesting. Especially when they weren’t of Scottish, Irish, or British origin. He had no idea that the Head Girl was from across the pond. Staring aimless in front of him, he simply nods to her. “I don’t believe so, but perhaps we could inquire with my mother? Do you think the staff would know anything?” The boy suggests as he shifts on his feet. He wondered where his mother was right now. When the girl gets quiet, possibly lost in thought, he clears his throat. Stepping aside his cane gently taps against the floor as he starts to walk forward. “Care to help me find her?” He turns to look behind him, only a few steps ahead now.

Interactions: Anastasia (@Bubbly Potions )
Mentions: Gwendolyn (@Sanguine Fox )