2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Horror, Dark Fantasy, Modern
Eczar
1975. A time of struggle for muggles and wizards alike. While the cold war is at its height, the wizarding world is faced with a war of its own. The Daily Prophet has reported nothing but bad news as of late. There have been disappearances, murders, dark marks in the sky, and sightings of strange men in masks. Whispers say this is all the work of the Dark Lord, an enemy so formidable no one dares to speak his name.

A dark cloud hangs over Hogwarts, for even its peace has been disturbed. The promise of a new academic year and its would-be adventures are instead shrouded in unspeakable fear. There are those who come to Hogwarts with dark intentions and even darker magic. No one knows who they are. They stay in the shadows, bearing the faces of old friends or foes, whispering, scheming...

In this age of growing racial prejudice, the well-being of half-breeds and muggle borns hang in the balance.

Hogwarts is no longer safe.
Current Chapter 6: A Solemn Supper

Date: Wednesday, October 8 1975
Time: 6pm
Event: Feast at the Great Hall
Weather: Cloudy

Hogwarts opens its great doors once more, though the students that choose to remain are anything but great in number. If, at the beginning of the school year, the halls were flooded with streams of black robes, it is now reduced to a trickle. And what would customarily be an exited hubbub is now uncomfortably quiet, occasionally permeated by whispers of uncertainty and fear.

Something about Hogwarts has changed. Something more than the Chamber of Secrets being opened then closed once again. Something more than the appointment of the new Headmaster Demetrius Creed, whose very existence seems to be shrouded in mystery. Hogwarts itself seems foreboding somehow. Like some dark and evil spirit has possessed its very walls. For the castle towers now stood frowning upon the encroaching students like it loathes for them to come back. There will be no warm welcome, no semblance of a joyous celebration to be had. There is only the beginnings of an omen.

But even in the darkness, there is hope. The two students who fell victim to the Basilisk are now cured and well, even if the trauma remains with them and will haunt their dreams for some time.

Today, they will be rejoining their classmates who, upon their arrival, are immediately ushered into the Great Hall for supper. There, half the former staff awaits them upon their usual seats at the great table, whilst the other half seems to have been replaced by unknown and unwelcoming new faces. The usual seat of the Headmaster is curiously empty.
Write-up by Adrian   |   Coding by Adrian   |   © Art taken from Pottermore

SU / EXT / OOC
0 / 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 /

Last edited:
8bd97546e1dc8525eddca45dcbecacc9.png

Interactions: Oliver (@Adrian )
Mentions: Lynn

Sanguine listened quietly as Oliver spoke. The only evidence she still paid attention to him was the fact that her gaze failed to leave him and the scowl slowly appearing upon her lips. Her feelings were a mess despite his explanation, but guilt had slowly begun to take over. Oliver seemed to be suffering and despite her anger, she hated to think she was causing it. He couldn’t even look at her! A fact that settled an unmoveable, invisible weight upon her chest that she cursed. Sanguine’s teeth began to slowly press into the flesh of her lower lip, pointed fangs drawing blood. She failed to understand his explanation – an effect on him? Was it something done by Lynn? She didn’t know, and it only irritated her further, though her anger did partially shift from Oliver.

When Oliver finally looked at her, she simply shook her head with a sigh heaving from her lips while looking exhausted. Anger had seemingly taken a lot out of her this time around. The silence continued for a moment more before Sanguine pushed her hand through the messy locks falling across her face, dragging them away with another huff. “I’m not going to hurt you, or yell, or whatever.” She stated, turning her gaze to the wall for a moment, unable to keep her gaze on his. “And I forgive you – though there isn’t anything to forgive…I was just annoyed cause…I… I Just wasn’t happy with you…and her…with all of this, okay?” With a slight flush to her cheeks - though if its cause was unsure, she dropped her hand to her side, letting bloody red locks fall back around her face with a frown. “Stop apologizing. It’s not like you hurt me or anything…” Sanguine muttered stubbornly in her feeble attempts to deny her feelings. She felt frustrated and her inability to tell the truth, and at the situation itself.

It took her a few moments to flicker her gaze back to him, a small frown upon her features as she folded her arms weakly against her chest, “I’m sorry…for all its worth…for ignoring you…It’ wasn't exactly fair”

Seeing Liz coming directly for her Lynn immediately began to try to back up. Though, before she could make any movement to get away Liz gripped her by the shirt. With suprising strength Liz pulled her. Eyes going wide she couldn't say anything as Liz pulled her away from deb and into another hallway. "What are you doing." Lynn said hiding her internal terror.

By the time it took to pull the red head inside Liz had calmed her anger just enough to have her crimson orbs return to their normal icy steel blue. Still gripping the front of Lynn’s shirt the blonde shoved her against the wall before finally letting go. Placing her hands on her hips the girl clicked her tongue in annoyance. How was she going to go about this? “I think you know. We might not be close Delynn, but I know you’re not stupid.” The girl hissed as she crossed her arms over her chest.

Lynn stared in horror as she was cornered in a corner. "I dont know... I mean what are you talking about? Is it that you killed someone? Oh god it is isn't it. Thats why you were covered in blood." Lynn spoke, her accent pouring out. Within a moment Lynn tried to move to the side to get away from Liz.

Liz immediately rolled her eyes at the accusation of killing someone. Stupid Oliver didn’t even bother to clear up the misunderstanding either? “That idiot.” Liz groaned grabbing Lynn’s shoulder and pinning her to the wall to keep her from fleeing. She had to fix everything herself didn’t she? “You shouldn’t run away from someone who is talking to you. Didn’t your parents teach you any manners?” The blonde scoffed with a bit of a light chuckle. Liz’s gaze stared at the look of terror on her face. It would be so much more tantalizingly delicious had the situation been different. “No Delynn. I didn’t kill anyone. I ruptured an ear drum working with the mandrakes, and that’s why I had blood all over me when I found you and my ollie together. The girl sighs at first, but it was very clear with the heavy emphasis on the last three words what she had cornered Lynn over. There was an obvious aggravation in her tone for it.

Lynn suddenly fought the urge to knee Liz in the stomach as she was pushed against the wall, the force knocking her necklace loose. Narrowing her eyes Lynn tried once more to move but couldn't get her shoulder loose. "Then why are you here?" Lynn grumbled out thinking on her words. "Because of him? I don't care about him nor him being yours. I don't like him." The red haired girl said now rather angry. "Get off me." Lynn demanded no longer wanting to talk nor willing to talk.

Liz looked blankly at the girl, then she frowned with an unamused look on her face. Her blue orbs dart down to her neck for a moment. She could see the jeweled necklace around her neck glinting in the light, distracting her. Then she smiled devilishly again hooking her finger around the chain. Her grip tightening on the girl’s shoulder something fierce, almost unnatural. “I don’t give a shit whether or not YOU like him. I give a shit that HE likes YOU, and that you just being here is taking him from me.” Her voice was harsh, stark, but slow with her point. Her claw like nails starting to dig into the girl’s flesh as she spoke, and that icy menacing gaze started to flicker red again. Maybe she would kill this girl after all, and save herself the trouble. Grasping the large purple jewel now Elizabeth tugged on it, snapping the chain easily. “You wear this everywhere you go, so it must be important to you. Maybe I’ll keep it as an incentive. I don’t care how you do it, but you will find a way to get Oliver to move on from you. If you don’t well....” Elizabeth trails off as she squeezes the precious gem in her hand lightly, but just enough that an audible cracking noise started to emanate from it.

Lynn tensed up immediately as she saw Liz beginning to toy with her necklace. Seeing it move and being lifted made her try and jerk away. Feeling the grip on her shoulder Lynn let out a gasp. Moving she stopped as Liz gripped it tighter. Unfocusing on everything else around her Lynn didn't hear a thing Liz said. Everything though stopped the moment she felt the chain break. Body jolting suddenly it picked up even more the moment it cracked. Now under incredible stress the enchanted crystal simply began to turn to dust. Moving her hands to Liz's chest she shoved the woman back with a strength very non-human. "You have no idea what you've done." Lynn mumbled as she began to writhe in pain. Arching her back she felt pain erupt from her back as bone splintered and began to jut out.

Falling onto the floor her wings began to form, the feathers having slowly formed hid her from view. After a few moments of heavy breathing Lynn began to feel more pain as the transformation of her body kicked into overdrive. Her blood red hair began to stain blonde as its natural color was forced to the surface overriding the magical dye. Letting out an audible hiss Lynn extended a hand and began to force herself onto her knees. The air around her noticeably warmer than it was before. "You idiot!" She groaned, her voice even more accented than before.

Liz blinked owlishly as the crystal crumbled in her hands into a fine powder, the remains shifting through her fingers collecting on the floor. Did she do that?? No, she didn’t exert that kind of strength. She would know when she was slipping. Even when she was angry Liz still had some control over herself. Ever since Tamas she had to. Ever since Sang she had to. Not having any control put her and those she cared about at risk, and that’s not something Elizabeth enjoyed. The jolting of the figure she had pinned to the castle wall then startled the girl. Snapping her red hues up to Delynn’s face. A pair of hands pressed against her chest, and shoved her across the hall into the opposite wall. “What I’ve done!?” The girl snarls, while baring her fangs with an offended, angry look on her face. Her muscles tensed as her instincts were starting to take over. Crouching a little she prepares to pounce on the woman and snap her neck like some kind of wild cat, but the sound of bones splintering and snapping made her pause.

Craning her neck to the side she looks at the girl curiously, then jumps in fright as a pair of large wings sprout from the other woman’s back. It wasn’t until Delynn’s hair started to change color did Liz realize what she had done. She’s a fucking Veela!? the blonde vampire exclaimed with surprise in her own mind, but on the outside her expression was calm, unwavering. Then her lips curled into a manic Cheshire like grin. An eruption of laughter escaped from deep with in her, like some kind of mad woman. “Oh what fun this will be! I am so....EXCITED.” Elizabeth cackles shrilly, a disturbing edge to her tone. The thrill of danger bringing out something almost primal in her.

"Excited? This makes you excited?!" Lynn said almost to the point of being livid. However, the laughing made Lynn grow ominously quiet. Standing for a moment Lynn's mind stretched out and the memory of how she got her my killed due to her transformation flowed back. Tearing up Lynn seemed to snap back to reality in a violent way. Wings letting out a very strong beat Lynn instinctively lunged forward forcing Liz against the wall with a force that showed that Lynn wasn't playing.

“Heeheehee...” the vampire laughed in response. This was the most fun she had in ages! Despite Lynn’s eerie silence Liz couldn’t help but feel ecstatic, the large grin never left her face. She had no sense of caution. All she wanted to do was push the Veela further, maybe even find out what she tasted like. What did she taste like? Liz licked her lips at the thought. Though before she could ready herself Lynn pounced in her direction slamming her into the wall with a force she wasn’t expecting. Sure she figured that Lynn would be strong, but this was a bit excessive for a half-Veela. Maybe repressing her true self for to long ended up causing a build and now it was being let out in one go. Let’s be real, Liz would never admit to anyone being stronger than her. “What...the fuck..?” The girl gasps out as Lynn’s forearm was pressing too tightly into her neck, and successfully cutting off her breathing. Her body then goes limp against Lynn’s grip.

Interactions: Lynn (@Mook-LandStrider )
Mentions: Oliver (@Adrian )

Last edited:

Rory Thomson
SEVENTH YEAR RAVENCLAW
"Yes, our very own Hogwarts mystery," Rory smiled and placed a hand on Will's shoulder as he began leading the boy away from the library. Though he was somewhat disappointed that Will had not asked about the rumors--which Rory had carefully and vaguely worded so that the other boy might decide to probe--he decided he would not further elaborate on the matter. If Rory wanted to keep this facade up, he needed to be discreet.

"Think about all the things you can get for 50 galleons," There was a twinkle in Rory's eyes now, though truth be told Rory did not want to partake in any of this nonsense. Those portraits had likely grown fed up of staring at students all day and were now finding other hobbies to preoccupy their time with. That was the likeliest explanation. Though it amused Rory to no end how everyone else seemed to think it was the biggest mystery of a lifetime.

"Well, William, think about it. Who can stay awake and loiter around at any hour of the day, and can pass through walls unhindered?" Rory let a brief curtain of silence fall between them, giving William the opportunity to make his guess. "Now, I know Sir Nicholas likes to roam about in the Quidditch Pitch at this time of day. He likes to watch the practice matches from time to time. That's where we should head first.

What's the first thing you would do with the money?" Rory probed, almost as an afterthought.

@lanabanana

Last edited:
FONT 1
FONT 2
FONT 3
Amelia Blackbourne
- A GMPC POST: DADA Professor -

Only briefly did Amelia enjoy her peace and quiet. She had just come down from the West Tower, having had to write an owl to a dear old friend, when she heard a loud crash from the nearby hallway.

"Bloody hell, is it Peeves again?" Amelia sighed, but nonetheless hurriedly made her way to the source of the noise.

A third year Ravenclaw came out of the hallway and rushed forward to meet her, eyes wide with a mixture of both wonder and fear. The boy opened his mouth, like a fish struggling out of water, and for a moment no words came out.

There was no time to waste. It was clear from the boy's face that this was no ordinary accident, or some silly prank caused by the poltergeist. This was something else. Amelia gently pushed the boy aside and entered the isolated hallway.

There, she saw the strangest thing. An angel--no, she blinked--a veela! The monstrous creature held in its claws a student. A student! Where in Merlin's name had this creature come from! Amelia felt cold with fear all of a sudden. The sight of this bird-man creature with its long scaly wings and pointed beak were the stuff of nightmares enough to last a lifetime.

"Petrificus Totalus!" Amelia chanted, before hurrying to the student's aid. It was only her second week teaching at Hogwarts, and already chaos had unfolded. She knelt beside the unconscious girl. "You poor child! I must take you to the infirmary immediately."

Then turning to the third year standing nearby, she said, "Call for help at once!"

Interactions:
Elizabeth Hawthorne @Vio
Delynn Von Kronig @Mook-LandStrider

Last edited:
d8qmisj-87466e77-15f8-48b4-b868-25a14ee5e408.png
Delynn Von Kronig

Necklace

INTERACTIONS:
Liz
MENTIONS:
@Adrian
@Vio

❇ ❇ ❇ ❇
Feeling Liz going limp in her arms Lynn withdrew and moved her arms away from her thoat. Taking several deep breaths Lynn looked down at the claws that were now her hands. Staring for a moment she clenched her claws and almost felt like screaming. She knew what happened and if she was capable of crying she would be crying her eyes. Moving her eyes down to Liz's heap on the floor she moved to pick Liz up but heard someone running down the hallway near them.

Seeing someone moving towards them Lynn had no time to move as she felt her body cease up. Her arms moved to her side and she couldn't move her legs as they to were brought together like they were being roped up. Falling onto the ground Lynn let out a very audible hiss. Arms struggling immensely she began to move her arms as if overpowering the spell before her arms began to scream in pain. Unable to keep her strength against the binding she had to relent or risk hurting herself in a forlorn attempt. Finaly, her wings were brought in and encircled the now livid half veela Lynn.

Last edited:
102b6df7ee55825b32a041d897ca0bdc.png

Interactions: Elliot (@Ghostly Boo )
Mentions: NPCS (running past them and shouting)

Leontios just shrugged despite being generally confused at what the hell was even going on at the school, a large grin upon his features. Despite the confusion, it was always dramatic or fun and he appreciated that aspect of this all. Plus, it was a good explanation for any time not spent studying in his opinion. “Good on them! At least it should be an interesting adventure – plus this reward could be awesome…” He quietly speculated, “Maybe its food or comics…or something even better…”.

Elliot continued, leaving to start their adventure and Leo hurriedly moved to keep up with the Ravenclaw, his hands shoved deeply into his pockets as he walked lazily besides him, his brown orbs settled upon the others book, fascinated. “Drawin’? Nah, I mean I can draw when I am designing but that is pretty much about it.” Leontios explained, though he pointed to the sketch in his book. “But this is really good you know."

Hearing the call of a student, Leo’s attention quickly snapped from the drawing to the source and his grin widened. “This could be a good start...Let’s go, Let’s go, Let’s go!” The Gryffindor called on repeat before shooting off to follow the calls. He quickly saw students pointing at the travelling man within the portraits and he sped up his pace, joining in the calls of the students. “OI GET BACK HERE DAMNIT! I HAVE QUESTIONS!”.

Last edited:
“Er...yeah that’s a lot of candy. Of course we’d have to split the 50 between the three of us.” Davi chuckles a little. In truth he was thinking of spending the money on some school supplies he still lacked. He managed to get some of the basics, but he did the math and wouldn’t have enough paper and ink to last him until the end of the year. Part of him felt too embarrassed to ask the Chen’s, who he had been staying with now, to provide him with more. Though Effie was always giving him stuff, and he felt less of burden asking her given the fact she was filthy rich anyways. He should do something for her as thanks now that he thought about it. Pulled from his thoughts by a hand on his shoulder his deep ocean colored eyes looked up to see Lou and Henry messing around. His smile widened into a grin seeing them having fun. He admired Lou’s determination. It was a very gryffindor trait for the hufflepuff that he felt like he lacked sometimes.

“I don’t know Lou, this is pretty entertaining to watch.” Davi interjects after hearing her claim. He enjoyed teasing her just as much as Henry did. A gust of cold wind blew over the stands and the boy shivered. It was about time they got going. They had to figure out where the portraits were going after all! Standing up he towered over the both of them easily. “Though a please would suffice, or you could go chase down Effie for a freshly made cookie.” The boy adds, as he points to the little red head who was just about to enter the castle. Knowing her and her cousin the two would probably be looking for the missing portraits too. Not because she needed the money, but because he assumed that being curious by nature was a Campbell trait. Then he chuckles a little, knowing them they’d probably just give the prize money away. “Come on, lets go solve a mystery.” He chimes picking Lou up off the bench, and settling her down on the floor next to him. Looking at them both expectantly he starts to inch towards the stairs.

Interacts: Henry (@Adrian) Lou (@lanabanana)
Mentions: Effie (Me), Ashe, and Elise (@Sanguine Fox)

fantasy-blue-eyes.jpg
Victoria Grimm
Victoria huffed had he not heard her question properly, what would he do if he found out. Some commotion stirred in the hall which more so held his attention than anything. “Something that someone said to me, just wondered what you would do. I can see your busy.”She said. Not caring or wanting to see the commotion. Her life had enough secrets in it, whatever was going on in the hall. She turned on her heels in a Huff, making her way down the hall to the library, she figured everyone be distracted by what ever in the halls while she could make off with a book from the restricted section it was a perfect distraction. Normally she get peeves to play some trick for her to do this, but no this was just a happy accident.

She made her way to the library and snuck into the restricted section. She wasn't allowed to be in there, but she didn't really want people to see what she was grabbing, it would raise suspicions, sure she would return books, but she needed some repeatedly so she just kept those till the end of the year and would put them back. This year she would grab the ones she was in need of slowly, she already grabbed one. She scanned the books and pulled one down skimming it’s pages before putting it back. Victoria stopped on one and smiled as she pulled it down. Taking and reading it. She slipped it into her bag, before taking off out of the restricted section.

Victoria slipped off on her own to go read. She climbed up into a tree and opened the book to the first chapter. Her eyes reading from left to right. She excitedly read the pages. Her hands flipped the pages as she got lost in them. Her dark little heart was content in reading a book far from the world of the school. Lost in the book she didn't notice anything around her. She loved learning something new and practicing it she was happy to be alone with her thoughts.

Interactions: Alistair @Adrian

Last edited:
x
Juniper Murray

Mentions: Morrigan Quinn, Persephone Gaunt @Bubbly Potions
Interactions: Morrigan Quinn, Persephone Gaunt @Bubbly Potions
Juniper flashed Morrigan a mildly annoyed look as she was told to lower her wand. She found comfort in her wand and holding it in her hands gave her an illusion of control, something she felt she needed a lot of right now. However, not wanting to fight with Morrigan about something so silly, she allowed her partner to push down her wand.

She refused, however, to put it away, keeping it in her hands to roll between her fingers. "I see...how interesting," she murmured thoughtfully as she lifted a hand to quickly push her glasses back up, rolling around all the new information she'd been given and working out how this could potentially help them.

It turned out she didn't need to think so hard about he situation hard anyway. She turned at Morrigans words to see Gaunt vanishing into the very bathroom they needed. She released a pleased huff of as she followed after Morrigan, entering the bathroom behind her without any hesitation.

"What a pleasant little treat, Gaunt," Juniper said in a light tone, eye bright with the promise of trouble.

She turned to the bathroom door, lifting her wand. "Colloportus," she said firmly. The doors slammed shut, as the locks clicked into place. She didn't want anyone interrupting, not when everything was finally working out. She then slowly turned back around, sliding her hand into her pocket where the locket lay, curling the chain around her fingers and drawing it out.

Original By: Spectre of the Fade
Edits By: Bubbly Potions

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ardent and Bubs

Morrigan Quinn

Morrigan smiled at Juniper’s violent temper making an appearance— it happened to make things progress faster than what she was to expect most days. She heard the spell uttered and then the bathroom door slammed shut, following further through so did all the stalls leaving no place for the unworthy pureblood to hide. The eldest of the duo watched the girl by the sink with an eager gaze. Grabbing the locket from Juniper, she stepped forward backing the girl into a sink before thrusting the locket into her quivering hand.

“We need you to do something for us, unfortunately, you’re the only one who can do it.” Morrigan started with a dark smile, as she reached up touching the sickly girl’s cheek. She eyed the girl for a time, seeing the darkness take hold of her. The locket planting the Dark Lord’s words in her head. Though open think she didn’t expect was that girl hand the strength to reject the dreadful words that swept through her ears. Gaunt almost seemed unmoved by the words, nor persuaded— which made Morrigan wonder if she was immune or something plagued the girl’s mind enough to distract her.

Not amused by the results, Morrigan withdrew her wand looking toward the surprisingly resistant girl. A dark glint came into the taller girl’s eyes, her wand at the ready. Then, she uttered that unforgiving word. ”Imperio.”

She watched the trance-like state of Persephone Gaunt become further apparent, horcrux still in hand. The cursed girl touched the locket, tracing the emerald S with a gentle fingertip. Her gaze no longer frightened held the state of a child, it was almost intriguing to watch the nature of the curse in lay bending at her Dark Lord’s will. The suggestion being opening was planted by the very dark object, and the part of her Lord’s soul Juniper kept carefully at her side.

A sliver like a hiss sounded from the girl holding the locket, ”Abna” said the girl in a growing tone of darkness’s influence. For a moment it appeared the words didn’t work before the locket opened unleashing darkness into the air— and the sinks parting from their formation.

Morrigan watched with such amazement, as Gaunt walked toward the passage with such a cool pace. Before she knew it, the girl had slid down the tunnel. Which lead her to follow. Slipping through the end of the tunnel into a huge pile of bones, the girl looked down seeing the alarming number of bodies that were no more bone. It didn’t stop her for long though when her sights caught Persephone walking towards a vault. Once more the girl spoke with a forked tongue, and the vault opened for the first time since the Dark Lord’s first endeavours of cleansing Hogwarts of its filth.

Soon she was standing in the vault, walking through a long passage towards the huge craving of the Salazar Slytherin. At the beginning of the mouth opening Morrigan felt herself grow cold with fear. Something that didn’t always strike the girl, but upon seeing the large snake slide out, she made a run for it. Using her wand to release Persephone from the spell once the orders were spoken to the giant snake. She left the girl in the chamber, on her open to discover what she’d just done.

Morrigan upon getting to the exit grabbed Juniper’s hand and pulled her out of the bathroom in a hurry. “It is done.”

Mentions: Juniper Murray @Ghostly Boo + Persephone Gaunt

Last edited:
Jasper & Cyrus
“Oi! What took you so long, getting slow in your old age?” Cyrus called out to her brother upon his arrival, her brow lifted playing coy to the facts. She knew full well why her brother was running late. Ivar Ragnulf.

“Shut up Cyrus,” Jasper muttered with a roll of his eyes and an amused laugh. “I don't have to come at you every beck and call,” he said, playfully ruffling up her hair.

“Never said you were. Is Ivar okay?” She asked looking to him, giggling at the hair ruffling making sure to get ready with her broom. “Ready for the chaos and fun to begin?” Cyrus winked at her brother playfully.

“Yeah...he's fine,” Jasper said, looking away from her towards the stands where he'd left Ivar. “Colds a bit worse though,” he muttered to himself. He took the broom she'd gotten for him from her hand and grinned. “Of course I'm ready.”

“Scarf is the goal,” Rus said with a evil chuckle. Pushing off the ground with her ground, and taking off on her stolen broom. Making a swift head start towards their mission. Leaning into her broom helped cut through the rougher winds. Her brown hair flying messily around her head as she honed in on her target.

Jasper snorted softly. “One of our more...unrefined pranks,” he said jokingly as he stepped over his own broom and kicked off, flying off after his sister with laugh, shooting after her towards the unsuspecting Gryffindor below.

“What’s the point of refinery.” She scoffed swooping Joan with her broomstick lightly brushing at the girl’s dark hair. Wind burn hot on the Australian witch’s cheeks, she giggled looking at Joan Lambert. “Jo! Pleasant surprise to see you.” the girl piped up in a joyously cheeky manner.

“Of course you wouldn't know Rus,” He teased lightly. He shot down after his sister as she shouted to Joan, his own swipe catching the girls other side. “Ay Rus! You got that slime bomb I gave yah before? Joan looks like her lucks a little too good today!” he called to his sister.

“Of course brother,” her gaze flickering mischievously. Digging through her pocket, before procuring the bomb between her fingers. Cyrus chuckled before pinning the bomb at the ground. Unfortunately, they misjudged the power of the high quality slime bombs they grabbed at Hogsmeade some days before. It went up with a burst, and caught Cyrus sending her flying backwards off her broom.

Jasper was laughing until the bomb actually went off. Green slime exploded everywhere, causing him to lose his grasp on his broom and tumble to the ground, landing heavily on the hard surface. “Fuck!” He muttered, covered head to toe in green slime. Slime that covered half the Quidditch pitch.

Cyrus went in the opposite direction as her brother, landing on a completely unsuspecting person. That she had now also covered in sticky green slime. “Ouch!” She groaned rubbing her head awkwardly, rolling off the person. Not quite realising who it was she landed one.

Jasper rolled onto his back with a small groan of regret, looking around the green goop for his sister and their friend, only everyone seemed to be blending in currently.

“FUCK ME CYRUS!! LAST TIME I LET YOU CHOOSE THE PRANK!!” He shouted to get his sister attention, knowing it was likely to get an immediate response from his twin.

Pulling herself up she looked to her side noticing the person she landed on was Tasha of all people, her amusement clearly peaked by that. “Oh hey, haven’t seen you at all today.” She flushed lightly, rubbing the back of her head before flinching in pain. Looking down at her wrist noticing the swelling frowning almost instantly.

“Dammit, broken wrist with a game trouble. What shit luck. On the other hand, thanks for breaking my fall, Tash.” Rus turned back to her surprise company chuckling with amusement. Only standing up to hear her brother yelling out across the field.

“THIS AIN’T TASMANIA! INCEST IS FROWNED UPON HERE!” She retorted stubbornly.

“DON'T BE GROSS, I HAVE ENOUGH OF THAT ALREADY!! Oh hey Joan” he said, cutting his shout off when he noticed the other girl. He pushed himself up right and grinned at her, the only thing noticeable was his eyes and white teeth. “I'd just like to point out now, that the prank backfired and I'm regretting it immensely!” he said brightly his whole body aching.

“I BROKE MY WRIST, THIS AIN’T FUN NO MORE!” Rus called out ot her brother clearly showing pretty irritated.

“OH DON'T WORRY! IT STOPPED BEING FUN A WHILE AGO!!” He called back, falling against the ground with a pained huff, giving himself a moment to gather himself before even thinking about moving. “Aye Joan...wanna give me a hand?” he asked deciding his sister could fend for herself.

So that's how the field got covered in slime, by a prank gone wrong.

Collaborated with @Winterswing

Effie hugged Elise tightly before letting go. Thinking on her question she just grins. “I’ve been doing okay. My therapy sessions have been helping a lot.” The girl comments a bit casually to her cousin. The hufflepuff nodded a little at Elise’s questions. She had spent the morning after breakfast baking sweets. Later she was supposed to help make dinner with the castle’s elves too.

“Yeah, there’s supposed to be a 50 galleon reward to however can solve it. Though I think solving the mystery is incentive enough!” The red head chimes enthusiastically to the both of them as they walked towards the castle. When it seemed like both of them were on board Effie cheered, and raced off into the hallway just in time to hear a huge commotion about. A small handful of students starting to gather at the empty portraits, and a few chasing after what seemed to be a portrait on the run. Effie’s eyes lit up in wonder as she watched the man jump from frame to frame. “Should we follow him?? Do you know any spells to stop him?” The girl asks.

efeb5e5a9337504cbfbe4dd108e0ea3c--woman-art-red-hair.jpg
Lauren Harrison
INTERACTIONS:
Rosabel Valentine - @Sanguine Fox
MENTIONS:
Henry Chen - @Adrian

“Each to their own Rosie,” Lauren perked up in a smaller voice almost scolding herself for seeming happy about her feelings at that present second. When she was very clearly, not. Honestly, Rosa’s ranting and raving never annoyed Lauren: the girl just liked to listen at times. It was helpful and made things easier to comprehend how things affect others and even her on the rare occasion. At the pointing out of Henry’s type the girl suddenly understood what she needed to do.

I need to tell him! Make my feelings known! Lauren encouraged herself with a smile tugging at her cheeks. “Maybe I just have to tell him like you said?” She asked her friend with a soft tone of voice. Her arms tugged up around Rosabel’s taller frame, before blushing a little bit.

“I’m not really sad, just confused. Boys are confusing. Henry most of all.” She grumbled in her frustration at the present situation she face. At least it seemed to work out of one of them: Rosa was doing really well for her. Lauren only hoped that it stayed that way for her dear friend. Finishing her masterpiece was the only goal Lauren made for herself currently, but later she would tell Henry if she could catch up to him.

“I know ya a Slytherin, but at least you can cheer me on for tomorrow's game. Then you can get rid of it… I know that you have nothing that goes with those colours. It’s all white on white.” The rather colourfully dressed girl admitted with a scratch of her head and a giggle.

“Maybe we should go for a walk? Could help air out the Room of Requirement a bit… The smell of nail polish is strong with this one.” The girl said holding her nose, before getting to her feet. Spinning around a few times so her skirt would settle nicely once more. Laurie looked more girlie when Rosa was around, she always felt more girlie and it made her glad.

Ivar Ragnulf

bdbddd987c5f123c89a6f941b9e67293.jpg
Ivar sighed at the sight of the twins’ and their tomfoolery, sitting there he watched them meet on the field. Even from a distance he knew the pair were grinning like a pack of idiots: simple fact, they always were. For a time he watched them in their discussions before making a big show of himself.

Thankfully, the cold seemed to be getting a little too much for the Swed when they started up. Strolling back towards the main campus of Hogwarts, the boy couldn’t help but feel a tingle from within being engulfed so fully with Jasper’s scent. Tugging the coat up around him a bit more, the boy had to admit it didn’t suit the rest of his style but he simply didn’t care. It was a kind gesture that made his heart race, and his cheeks flush.

Spotting a few faces on his way back he shook his head, and warned that the twins were at it again. The mere mention of the Greys was more effective then bug repellent some days: not that it bothered him at all.

Bound in his scarf holding above his lips, and kissing his nose. Ivar found his hands tucked firmly into the pockets of the coat. His time spent walking was mostly filled with a numerous amount of thoughts rushing through his head. Ivar didn’t know why it happened to be right at the very moment all the thoughts were so dominating but he knew one thing he wanted to do is write to his mother. Jasper’s comments about her earlier had made the Swed realize that for himself.

Before he made it far from the somewhere to write in peace, he knocked into a flustered and frightened Persephone Gaunt. Tears beaming down her cheeks messily, and her words were fast paced. Poor Ivar couldn’t quite understand anything that spilled passed the girl’s lips. Cupping his hands down on the rambling girl’s shoulders, he looked down at her with amber eyes. “Hush now, I can’t understand you like that. Deep breaths,” he cooed looking at the distressing state the girl was in. Wondering how on earth she was in such a state.

Location: Quidditch Pitch ---> Just Outside Haunt Girl's Bathroom
Mentions: Jasper Grey (@Ghostly Boo ), Cyrus Grey + Persephone Gaunt (Me)

Last edited:

Anastasia Fitzgerald
Seventh Year, Ravenclaw

Anastasia stood by the boy listening to his explanations carefully, and with a peaked interest. In the past her interactions had been limited from talking to Ren, but she knew of him. It was almost impossible not to know the boy from his adoptive family. Standing looking at the shadow cast by where a portrait normally sat, she cocked a brow when the blind boy started speaking once more. “A schedule?” She questioned with a peaked Boston accent showing the higher peak of her curiosity spilling with her accent.

“That’s a pretty interesting point you have there, Ren. I wonder if this has been brought to the professor's attention?” Annie spoke up once more, her hand resting upon her chin when she thought about the interesting turn of events. Truthfully, she never paid an awful lot of attention towards the portraits. Though, she did happen to have the unfortunate opportunity to meet the Fat Lady that guarded the entrance of the Gryffindor dorms and common room.

The first time being when she escorted a drunk boy back to his dorms after throwing the whole contents of his stomach up on her. Fond memories, she thought to herself in the most sarcastic tone she could muster in her head.

Mentions: Leo (@Sanguine Fox ) , Ren (@Vio )

Poppins

Joan Lambert
SEVENTH YEAR GRYFFINDOR
Joan gave a jolt and a shudder when something grazed past her hair. To her surprise, she looked up to find Cyrus hovering slightly above ground on a broomstick. A familiar voice called out to her from her left. Both the Grey twins had trapped her between them. It was clear that they were up to something. Joan's eyes narrowed in suspicion. So great was her suspicion that she stopped in her tracks.

Which proved lucky, for once.

Sure enough, Cyrus threw a slime bomb in her path and it exploded, sending the green stuff flying everywhere. Bits of it clung onto Joan's clothes, and she doubled back, but most of the impact had landed on Cyrus and Jasper who were both knocked off their brooms. A triumphant smile danced on Joan's face, but she was also incredibly annoyed at these two and thought very well that they deserved it.

"Bastards," Joan shook her head, then giving Jasper a sardonic smile, "How about I give you a finger instead, dipshit?" And promptly raised a middle finger in response.

She hadn't had the urge to punch someone in a while. But she decided the better of it. Trampling past, he left them amidst the green slime, using a spell to cast the same off her clothes.

@Bubbly Potions
@Ghostly Boo

Theme Song: Fuck the People - The Kills
Art: vurdeM on DeviantArt

Pedro Rowan Govanni
Fifth Year, Gryffindor

Interactions:
Piper Ryeland - @Ghostly Boo , Megs - NPC + Nibbles - NPC
Mentions:
Piper Ryeland - @Ghostly Boo , Megs & Nibbles -NPCS

Pedro was taken aback watching Piper fall right the bench she sitting on moments before. “Uh- hi, Piper. Are you okay?” He asked tilting his head to the side watching passed her to the Puffskien and kitten play away, then groom each other. It seemed like the unlikely pair got along like a house on fire, playing and bouncing around each other. Either way the scene was enough to make the boy snicker sitting down on the ground snapping his fingers to the kitten that knew he was there in that instant.

Megs happily wandered up to her owner rubbing her chin against his knee, purring happily. Before walking over to Piper stretching up, and nudging at the sweet but awkward girl’s side. Purring away like the little flirtatious creature she was, curling her tail around happily.

Chuckling Pedro, understood Piper and her words the first time. Looking up at her with grey eyes, he tugged a smile at the sweet girl. “As long as she’s not annoying you, that’s a bonus.” He said watching the kitten return to her fluff-ball companion.

Last edited:
Persephone Gormlaith-Avalon Gaunt

7ee56c20d324b554b31b94a47b664b7d.jpg
When the haze cleared Persephone found herself staring at the end of a larger scale ridden creature, and listening to its words. In that moment her gaze drifted to the locket that was held in her hand, tightly until her circulation was being cut off. Something from within her begged for her to put the locket on, so she did. Her fingertips absentmindedly tracing the S once more.

Everything seemed still until the Basilisk repeated her instructions, which made a wave nausea overcome her. Rushing out of the Chamber, her breathing hitched painfully. Mind wandering to what she had just done indeed. Upon her leaving the Chamber itself, she watched it close knowing in her heart now that it wasn’t possibly going to stay closed again. The unsettling breath left her, Percy instinctively touching her stomach.

Her mind only drifting to the possible response she’d get from Alistair Blackbourne when she told him. Which she planned to do that very night.

Dark words seemed to whisper in her ears now, even upon exiting the cursed state. The voice whispering horroring things, as she left the bathroom. Upon doing so she collided with Ivar Ragnulf, as sixth Ravenclaw that she learnt helped her out some weeks ago when Juniper and Morrigan were bothering her the day after the secret party in the Room of Requirement.

The day after Ali and I…. She thought feeling tears prinkle at her cheeks, looking to the boy shock settling in harder than a brick wall. Percy only crumbled Ivar began speaking to her. Soon enough she was being lead away to explain everything.

“I’ve done something wrong… And I was wondering if you could make me a that potion to get rid of the mistake… I think I know his answer so, I just want the potion incase…” She whispered under her breath, looking down into her shaking hands. Very quickly wiping away her tears trying to hide the fact that she wasn’t okay.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Ghostly Boo
Cormorant Garamond
Poppins
Spectral SC

Henry Chen
SEVENTH YEAR HUFFLEPUFF
A triumphant smirk spread on Henry's face at Davi's response. He knew his best friend would have his back! But then... Davi didn't stop there. A frown tugged at Henry's lips and he gave the other boy a tragic, betrayed look.

"Et tu, brute?" He feigned an anguished look, putting a hand over his heart, as if Davi had just pierced a knife through his chest. Then, he began to tousle Lou's hair. "I'm just messing with you, shortie. Here you go." He cracked a smile as he handed her the pack, all trace of prior dramatic antics wiped out from his face.

"I bet the portraits are scheming against the school. Maybe they're fed up of that portrait life, hah! I know I would be." He piped as he followed Davi down the stands.

Lou Middleton @lanabanana
Davi Cardoza @Vio

Jasper Grey

received_470429863451978.jpeg
Jasper gave a dramatic sigh as Joan flashed him the middle finger. "And here i was, thinking we'd actually progressed to the hugging sort," He said with a sarcastic sigh. He tilted his head slightly, watching the dark haired girl walk away.

"IT'S OKAY JOAN! I STILL LOVE YOU, EVEN IF YOU LEAVE ME!!!" He shouted after her, an over exaggerated amount of passion in his tone. With a small sigh he stared up at the sky, hurting far to much to even bother an attempt towards the castle.

"All alone, with just me and my slime," He sang to himself. "I could pick my nose and no one would notice the difference," He said with a snicker, almost tempted to do just that. Instead he just rested an arm over his face and blended in with his surroundings.

Mentions: Joan Lambert @Adrian
Interactions: Joan Lambert @Adrian

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bubs and Ardent