2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Horror, Dark Fantasy, Modern
Eczar
1975. A time of struggle for muggles and wizards alike. While the cold war is at its height, the wizarding world is faced with a war of its own. The Daily Prophet has reported nothing but bad news as of late. There have been disappearances, murders, dark marks in the sky, and sightings of strange men in masks. Whispers say this is all the work of the Dark Lord, an enemy so formidable no one dares to speak his name.

A dark cloud hangs over Hogwarts, for even its peace has been disturbed. The promise of a new academic year and its would-be adventures are instead shrouded in unspeakable fear. There are those who come to Hogwarts with dark intentions and even darker magic. No one knows who they are. They stay in the shadows, bearing the faces of old friends or foes, whispering, scheming...

In this age of growing racial prejudice, the well-being of half-breeds and muggle borns hang in the balance.

Hogwarts is no longer safe.
Current Chapter 6: A Solemn Supper

Date: Wednesday, October 8 1975
Time: 6pm
Event: Feast at the Great Hall
Weather: Cloudy

Hogwarts opens its great doors once more, though the students that choose to remain are anything but great in number. If, at the beginning of the school year, the halls were flooded with streams of black robes, it is now reduced to a trickle. And what would customarily be an exited hubbub is now uncomfortably quiet, occasionally permeated by whispers of uncertainty and fear.

Something about Hogwarts has changed. Something more than the Chamber of Secrets being opened then closed once again. Something more than the appointment of the new Headmaster Demetrius Creed, whose very existence seems to be shrouded in mystery. Hogwarts itself seems foreboding somehow. Like some dark and evil spirit has possessed its very walls. For the castle towers now stood frowning upon the encroaching students like it loathes for them to come back. There will be no warm welcome, no semblance of a joyous celebration to be had. There is only the beginnings of an omen.

But even in the darkness, there is hope. The two students who fell victim to the Basilisk are now cured and well, even if the trauma remains with them and will haunt their dreams for some time.

Today, they will be rejoining their classmates who, upon their arrival, are immediately ushered into the Great Hall for supper. There, half the former staff awaits them upon their usual seats at the great table, whilst the other half seems to have been replaced by unknown and unwelcoming new faces. The usual seat of the Headmaster is curiously empty.
Write-up by Adrian   |   Coding by Adrian   |   © Art taken from Pottermore

SU / EXT / OOC
0 / 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 /

Last edited:

Deborah Johnson
SEVENTH YEAR RAVENCLAW
"Bloody---what took you so long?" Debbie snapped, suddenly irritable as she whipped her head around to face the brunette boy. Then Annie came sauntering in, even later than the rest, something so uncharacteristic and yet did little to surprise Debbie at this point.

"Look who's finally graced us with her presence. I'm guessing you slept well, Annie? Can't imagine what else could have kept you," She could not keep the annoyance from seeping into her voice now. Suddenly, she was an overflowing dam of emotions. It might have been Tasha, for simply being there. It might have been the fact that she, Deborah Johnson, perfectionist, accidentally cut her finger. It might have been the fact that of all people, Annie had the guts to be late. It might have been everything.

The final ammunition came in the form of Leo, who sauntered up to Annie with talk about last night's party. The accusation was out of Debbie's mouth the moment she thought of it.

"Oh, I see. So that's what kept you. I mean, it's pretty obvious with both of you coming here late," she laughed just then, passing it off as a joke now that she realized there were other people in the room. More specifically, her ex and her friend. Debbie glanced over at them, still laughing, as if she expected them to join in with her.

"Hey, Pip, hand me that towel over there, will you? And Tasha--" The name seemed to snag itself on her throat, "Go boil some water... please."

@Vinn
@Sanguine Fox
@Bubbly Potions
@Ghostly Boo

Theme Song: Again and Again - Holly Brook
Art: Batcii

Cormorant Garamond
Poppins
Spectral SC

Henry Chen
SEVENTH YEAR HUFFLEPUFF
"But mooo-m," Henry cried out once Rosa had ended her nagging, mock-imitating a child as she had suggested him to be. Just then, a brilliant idea occurred to him: he would call Rosa his mom from now on. Ah, there were just so many different ways to annoy the girl, and so little time to spare.

Davi arrived just then and seemed ready to get down to business. Henry followed as the boy headed to the storage closet. It happened to be in the same area as the broomshed, towards which Henry made his leisurely way.

When Davi threw the joke at him, Henry paused, looking like he had finally reached nirvana and all the angels in heaven were singing. Then, he patted his friend on the shoulder, wiping an invisible tear from his own eye.

Staring into Davi's eyes... or rather staring up at them, Henry simply said,

"Man... that's beautiful. Absolute poetry."

With that, he grabbed three broomsticks from the shed and threw each of the two to his companions.

"This might make it easier," he winked at them, then elbowing Davi on the shoulder, "RACE YOU TO THE HOOPS!"

He mounted on his broom then dashed away into the sky.

@Sanguine Fox
@Vio

Piper Ryeland

Seventh Year, Hufflepuff

Mentions: Deborah Johnson, @Adrian - Annie @Bubbly Potions
Interactions: Deborah Johnson @Adrian -

Piper slowly lowered her hands, placing the gloves on the bench, the bandaid following. Her pale eyes were rounded and wide as she stared at the girl who'd been her friend since their first year.

She was completely shocked by how she was acting...what she was implying about Annie, she may not be as close to the other girl but she still felt friendly with her. It left her feeling confused about weather she should say something or not. Her discomfort grew as she met her gaze, not joining her in on her laughter. "Well at least everyone's here now and we can get started," she offered, lightly, hoping to ease her friends attention else where.

She gathered up the towel Debbie asked for, handing it over to her. She really hoped this wouldn't turn into another fight. "I'll help you cut!" she offer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bubs and Ardent
e885e55c18681a4ae06c835015d18e3b.jpg
Ash Caster
Ash gladly took a pair of cotton balls, liking the idea of added protection. He returned Effie's smile and thanked her in return before stuffing his ears with cotton and tucking the ear muff over his ears, effectively closing himself in silence. He moved around the work bench so he was across from Elise and able to see most of the others directly.

He gripped the Mandrake, drawing it from its old dirt along with everyone else before stuffing it into a new pot and burring it in dirt. He looked up at the flash of movement only to have a piece of dirt hit him in the eye and the rest of his face. "OUCH!" He said instantly, unaware of the volume of his voice.

He rubbed at his eyes and watched Elise from his other, attempting to read her lips and failing, though it looked like it might be an apology. He wiped at his eye on his shirt as his eye dampened further from the stinging.

"Should we continue?" He asked, waving his free hand a little to get everyone's attention. He really had no idea what had happened with Elizabeth, but he really wanted to finish here and he didn't mind doing it with one less person.

Mentions: Elise Campbell @Sanguine Fox - Effie Campbell @Vio Elizabeth Hawthorn @Vio,
Interactions: Elise Campbell @Sanguine Fox - Effie Campbell @Vio

Last edited:
Reactions: Bubs and Ardent
8bd97546e1dc8525eddca45dcbecacc9.png

Interactions: Joan (@Adrian )
Mentions: None

Sanguine seemed to still when Joan first spoke, her eyes widening slightly. Was an apology not enough? Then again, she did punch the girl at random… Her breath only fell from her pink lips in a calmer sigh when Joan accepted her apology. Faintly, a smile decorated her lips as her green eyes softened. “Urh…-Yeah…Still, I’m sorry about all…that…It wasn’t cool…” She stumbled out, her words seeming to lag as each breath brought to her attention the smell – something that was close to having her throw up with her stronger senses.

The half-vampire only chuckled awkwardly, idly fiddling with her fingers as she tapped them against one another. “I dunno who Chen is…but maybe avoid tryna’ get into another houses dorm again? Who knows what you’ll get dropped on you next time.” She couldn’t help but smirk slightly, the image of this occurring against was amusing – guilt or not, Sanguine would undoubtedly erupt in a fit of laughter if it happened again. Her current situation only put a damper on that reaction currently.

Sanguine huffed a shaky breath before turning back to Joan with a small frown on her lips. She had to find out if her eyes changed – if so she was screwed! She had no wand to deal with it and she knew full well she sucked at lying…or improvising. “Y-yeah, I just wanted to apologise you know? I mean…” How the hell was she supposed to ask if her eyes were red without looking like a total lunatic?! Sighing, she reluctantly continued. “I just, saw red you know? Like literally…I think, Kinda’ hazy but I remember red…?” She muttered, her tone quiet as she attempted to prod a response out of the other Gryffindor.

Last edited:
a27794b66ed0c1665b0a85ce34b9003f.png

Interactions: Henry (@Adrian ) & Davi (@Vio )
Mentions: Lauren (@Bubbly Potions )

Rosa just rolled her eyes at them both. Though, she deviously planted a faint smile on her lips when she noted Davi’s appearance. She needed the façade to continue – even if slowly it was morphing into a truth. “What? I stand by the statement. They are.” She mumbled, folding her arms over her torso with a roll of her eyes and a huff. Her huff of air quickly changed, becoming a loud, irritated sigh when she heard the same vulgar language drop from Davi’s lips, her arms dropping to her side as she took a few steps away, “Children…” She grumbled out.

She was intent on ignoring the two of them to the best of her ability until she caught what Henry called her, a dark scowl dawning on her previously apathetic features. She was quick to shove it away, forcing her annoyance down as she simply stared, at the Hufflepuff for a few brief moments longer before she spoke up again. “Do not call me mom.” She stated monotonously, taking the broom without a word.

Rosa watched Henry’s form lift into the sky before furrowing her brows. “He says that…but he grabbed no equipment, nor did we establish a plan to…clean” She spat the final word, disgust lacing her tone. “Hence I stand by my claim – idiots. All of them.” Well, there was one Hufflepuff she likes but that was her secret.

Echo gave a smile to Juni and nodded, “I should thank him but I won’t because unnecessary drama is a very large drain on the bigger picture. The Blackbournes are an old and respected pureblood family as my own is, this is something that was needed in the grand scheme of things.” Her words seemed rather cryptic but she knew that Juni would know what it meant.

She looked at Wallie and noticed his grimace and she approached him and Percy, “You don’t have to worry about much from me Wallie, I am better than yesterday.” She turned to Percy, “You will have to give me a small bit of time to wrap things around in my head. I don’t blame you but I am still not happy with the place I am in. I might be irrationally angry at times.”Her voice had a slight hidden tone to it that indicated that something darker to the Sayre girl. She spun around and looked at where Rory was and rolled her eyes, “I suppose we should start, and Thanks for getting a head start and things Wallie.” She gave him a brilliant smile before walking over to Juni.

Interaction: Juniper @Ghostly Boo Wallie @Vio Percy @Bubbly Potions Rory @Adrian

x
Juniper Murray

Mentions: Echo Sayre @Princess Poisoned Rose - Wallace Campbell @Vio - Morrigan Quinn, Persephone Gaunt @Bubbly Potions
Interactions: Wallace Campbell @Vio - Echo Sayre @Princess Poisoned Rose
Juniper raised a pale brow, her green eyes remaining on the other girl as she straightened up her sleeves and then her legs so she was standing straight. She has a number of comments she could have made in response to Sayre, some that definitely wouldn't have helped her in any way. So she settled for a simple. "I see," and left it at that. She really wished Morrigan was here, so many delicately laid strands, just waiting to be weaved into destructive web.

A frown briefly crossed her expression as she heard about getting a head start. "Just how much have you done Campbell?" She asked in a carefully disinterested tone. Surely her luck hadn't turned so violently. Gaunt was right here, the locket was right in her pocket, all she needed was the bathroom. Damned fools trying to be helpful! She struggled to cool the annoyance building inside her. She ignored Echo coming back towards her, her interest now taken by the male Slytherin who could potentially be the cause of her needing to form a new plan.

Original By: Spectre of the Fade
Edits By:

Last edited:
Everett woke up in rather a panic realizing he was running a little behind that morning, late for breakfast and then he was running behind in meeting up with his group. That thought almost made him stop in his tracks as he raced out of the Great Hall as he finished off a piece of toast. From the back he could see the long black hair of his best friend and sister’s fiance, Alistair. Right now though he was on a shit list with Everett. He slowed his run to a walk as he felt the rage rising up in him as what his sister had told him the previous night before flashed in his mind.

He reached out and yanked Alistair’s shoulder back pulling the other young man to a halt. He raised his fist and reared back then let his fist smash into the Slytherin’s face. He couldn’t control his rage inside. “You cocked things up in a big way Alistair.

Interactions: Alistair @Adrian

(With @Bubbly Potions' permission, I hijacked Morri and Ivar to move the scene along)

Morrigan had been busy putting the earmuffs in place when Elise had so carelessly pulled a mandrake from its pot and sent soil flying everywhere--including Morrigan's perfectly black clothes. There was utter silence. Time seemed to come to a halt as Morrigan paused, bits of soil cascading down her hair and dress. Her face grew pink with each passing second.

"Worthless, dimwitted girl," she sneered, shoving the girl aside, "Can't you do anything right?"

@Sanguine Fox
@Ghostly Boo
@Vio

There was sudden darkness and the sound of Peeves laughing in the distance. Before Ivar could take the damned bucket off his head, he ran into something--presumably Jasper--and with a clang, knocked his head against something... hard. Ivar could only hope he hadn't just accidentally headbutted his friend.

"Shit, sorry, are you alright?" Ivar asked, trying to pry the bucket off his head, to no avail. It was stuck. "....I think I need a little help here."

@Ghostly Boo

Elizabeth traversed the stone halls of Hogwarts, fixated on getting to the infirmary as quickly as possible. The ringing in her ear made it difficult to hear people from afar, the voice of any groups she passed faded in and out at random. Part of her worried that she might have permanently damaged her ears with the mandrakes. As she approached the corner she could make the faint sounds of a conversation around the bend, but any context was lost to her before hand. She had no idea what to make of the scene she came across as she finally turned the corner. Her cool misty blues watched as one of her closest friends and childhood crush entrap one of her few friends at this cursed school. The words muttered from Oliver’s lips nearly sent the blonde into a rage. Her dusty sky colored orbs began to flicker red as the anger built up inside her. She curled and uncurled her digits from fists. The only thing keeping her under control was the uncertainty as to who she should unleash her wrath upon out of the two before her. Taking a deep breath she managed to convince herself that the best way to handle this situation wasn’t through violent means, but rather a more subtle approach. Her pursuit now screeched to a halt as she finally came up to them. With out saying a word she grabbed the back of Oliver’s shirt collar and lightly yanked him away from Delynn. “Don’t mind him Lynn, this ones an idiot. He says things like that to all the pretty girls. In fact, a little birdie told me they saw him with that brown haired Campbell girl just a few days ago.” Her glossy pink lips turned up into a delicious smile as her honied voice continues “Not that I can judge.” Elizabeth practically coos in her faux amusement with this situation. A husky laugh escapes from deep with in her, then she winced bringing her hand up one of her injured ears. The adrenaline was starting to wear off now, leaving only a dull pain. Thankfully the bleeding had finally stopped, but it was very clear that something had happened because the shoulders of her off white t-shirt was spotty with her own blood.

@Adrian
@Mook-LandStrider

d8qmisj-87466e77-15f8-48b4-b868-25a14ee5e408.png
Delynn Von Kronig

Necklace

INTERACTIONS:
Oliver Whitefang
Liz

MENTIONS:
Oliver @Adrian
Liz @Vio

❇ ❇ ❇ ❇
Walking a little ahead of Oliver she gave a quick glance back before turning to face forward once more. After a few moments she felt a hand on her shoulder before she was being moved against the wall. The flurry of movements left Lynn spiraling mentally before coming back and realizing she was pressed against a wall. Staring at Oliver Lynn felt a tinge of fear erupt from within her. The feeling of uncertainty as well.

This changed however when he finally began to speak. "I... I uhm..." Lynn stammered out as it became truly apparent that this was caused by her passive charm. Internally her heart felt like it was on fire as she strained to keep from tearing up. The recent memories of her own actions as well as how her charm got her mother killed began to flood her mind. She didn't want this, she didn't want any of this.

Before she started to actually cry she saw a figure swoop in from around a corner. Recognizing the voice Lynn felt at least some relief but the moment Oliver was pulled away Lynn took a massive step away. Now awkwardly standing a short distance away Lynn didn't really have anything to say in response to what Liz had said. It didn't matter if he told all the pretty girls the same thing... she knew why it was happening and she hated all of it.

Last edited:
efeb5e5a9337504cbfbe4dd108e0ea3c--woman-art-red-hair.jpg
Lauren Harrison
INTERACTIONS:
Alistair Blackbourne - @Adrian and Everett Sayre - @Princess Poisoned Rose
MENTIONS:
Legolas - LOTR

“It’s a book character, silly!” Lauren called out to Alistair with a giggle rolling passed her throat. “He’s an Elven Prince, so not an insult at all.” The girl continued playfully as she headed off towards the meeting point. Just a bit before their meeting point Lauren stopped on the top of her toes watching Everett step out from the Great Hall. The burning look in his eyes caught Laurie off guard but she wasn’t one to question. She knew very little of what happened between the two of them.

Stepping back Lauren wandered over to the fellow Hufflepuff touching his arm. “Sayre, you need to leave this another time. Blackbourne and I are going to be late to our detention… So, please… Leave it for another time.” Laurie’s blue eyes harder to a stern gaze, because reaching for Alistair’s sleeve and tugging him along.

“Come on mister popular, we’re already late enough as it is.” She tugged him along stubbornly not quite sure what she just did, and if she marked herself an enemy of Everett Sayre.

Lauren groaned in pretty frustrated manner. “See why I dun’t feel bad for being a muggleborn… He needs to stay away from his sisters matters. Whatever happened is between the two of you, and Gaunt. Unnecessary people create further issue.” She hissed in a low brewing temper, finding the disturbance rather annoying to deal with.

She had her own worries with Henry brewing away in her mind. They hadn’t been able to talk since the night she kissed him— and now she feels like she’s messed everything up.

***​

Last edited:
Persephone Gormlaith-Avalon Gaunt

7ee56c20d324b554b31b94a47b664b7d.jpg
“I agree with Thomson, as much I don’t want to admit that…” Persephone said hugging her arms in a protective manner. Looking absently to Echo, her eyes expressing the true guilt she had. “We’re losing time, so the differences we have can they pass and lay low for now… I want to fix things Echo, just not in front of everyone.” She told her believed former friend in a light manner.

Percy moved over on her heels, and took a bucket from Wallace’s hand. The cautious girl didn’t expect anything to be said to her. But, when Echo spoke up it made her heart skip a beat, hanging off the edge of each word spoken. “That’s fair, nor am I happy with what happened. Alistair Blackbourne can rot in a fucking hole— for all I care.” She clicked her tone, tone growing bitter and twisted on her feelings towards the ever popular headboy.

She didn’t stop to hear Juniper speak to Wallace, her mind was set on getting to work. Dumping her bucket into a sink she began to fill it with soap and hot water. The final thing she chucked a scrubbing brush into the bucket. Before lifting it out of the sink and carrying it along to where the toilets started. Getting down to the dirty ground she began roughly scrubbing away, listening to the coase nature of the brush against the stone floors.

It wasn’t long for her to work up a sweat, but really the young woman didn’t care. She wanted to get all of it done and dealt with. Less time spent, less drama, hopefully.

***​
@Vio @Adrian @Ghostly Boo @Princess Poisoned Rose

Last edited:

Anastasia Fitzgerald
Seventh Year, Ravenclaw

“The contemplation stage of decision making was outweighing this morning,” Anastasia commented in a slight hiss of frustration towards Debbie’s personality this soon after waking up. Dark under eyes seemed to stand out against the contrasting pale of her skin. “Deborah, better pay attention or you might even lose a limb at this rate.” The head girl finished when she finally finished chopping her carrots.

She didn’t rise from her duties until a stuttering voice caught her off guard, the voice as similar as the smell of vomit some nights before. “You’re fine, it happens.” Ana commented in a surprisingly casual tone of voice. Of course, she spoke the truth about it happening… Lauren had been a popular one to mention for vomiting all over her.

“Oh Deborah? You’re still alive? Haven’t bled out yet?” Ana retorted to the extremely vexing Ravenclaw turning to face her. Scratching the back of her head for a moment, the taller girl cocked a brow wondering if Deborah Johnson was creative enough to clap back with something.

“Maybe you’re jealous? Because your wand isn’t enough?” She asked with a sneaky whisper, hoping to provoke her roommate a little more. After all, Deborah often deserved the karma she got served.

***​
@Ghostly Boo @Adrian @Sanguine Fox @Vinn

Last edited:
Jasper And Ivar

Jasper scowled as Peeves vanished through the wall, his annoying laughter still ringing in his ears. “Damn nuisance.” He muttered under his breath. Only for his annoyance to snap away as a hard edge of metal smack into the side of his head, followed by his best friends body crashing into his.
bdbddd987c5f123c89a6f941b9e67293.jpg

He quickly lifted his hands, catching Ivar's shoulders so he wouldn't get hit in the noggin all over again. “I dunno Ivar...the bucket look really suits you,” he said, somewhat playfully, as he gripped the end and gave a tug. Only to jerk his friend forward as the bucket stayed firmly in place. “Oh wow…” He said softly under his breath.

“Uh?!” Ivar yelled in a bout of frustration trying to get the bucket of his head. “Jas, that hurts you know! It’s got my fucking hair.” The Ravenclaw cursed in his mother’s language.

“Okay, okay. Just relax would ya, I’ll get you free in a second,” He muttered. He inspected the bucket, going around his friend a few times before grabbing the bucket, seeing if twisting and pulling at the same time worked. “If I get my hands on that little creeper he is going to regret doing this,” Jasper muttered, decidedly.

Ivar huffed in a worried manner, claustrophobia creeping into his mind like anxiety’s new best friend had come to stay. So, it was the greatest relief when Jasper finally pulled the bucket from his head… Even if it pulled out a chunk of his mismatched coloured hair. Uncomfortably he rubbed the back of his head, eyebrow bar ripped clean from its place and blood spitting all over the place. Thankfully, his lip piercing stayed in place.

44035723_470429876785310_1736182633248849920_n.jpg

Almost expressionless because he didn’t know how to react Ivar held his hand to the heavily bleeding brow.

Jasper's eyes rounded as he stared at the blood gushing down his friends face. “Holy shit….HOLY SHIT!” He quickly shrugged out of his jacket and pressed it over Ivar’s hand. “You could have told me half you brow was joining the blasted thing, Ivar!” He said, sounding slightly annoyed. Mostly thanks to the guilt of making him bleed.

“I got caught up with a bucket being stuck on my head?” Ivar said blankly, moving his hand slightly to allow the jacket to apply the full amount of pressure. “You know I’m claustrophobic…” the Swed excused his nervous behaviour, waving his free hand lightly in front of his worried friend before leaning down to pulling the piercing ring from the bucket.

Jasper released a small sigh, dragging his fingers through his hair as he frowned at Ivar. “Yeah I know…” He said softly. He watched as Ivar collected his piercing from his head trap. “I think it’s a little soon to put that back,” He joked weakly. He wasn’t exactly feeling particularly humorous in that moment, hadn't really since he saw his sister.

Staring at the large amount of blood that had soaked his hand Ivar cautiously wiped it on his black shirt, huffing out a rough sigh. “Should we deliver the buckets still? The girls will be needing them?” He admitted not wanting to let anyone on their team down. “What do you think, Jas?”

“Yep, sounds like a plan,” Jasper said, gathering up the bucket by their feet then the other he’d thrown across the room. “There’s got to be some soap or something around here to mix in with the water,” He said absently as he searched the shelves. “Maybe we should also take up the brooms and brushes, saves someone else having to make another run and wasting time.”

Ivar gave a nod and followed on after his friend. Tucking a few scrub brushing under his elbows. Before heading off after Jasper. Completely unaware the issue his bloodied wound would cause.

Jasper quickly filled up both buckets with the old tap just outside, having found some kind of liquid he assumed was soap, though it was greener than he’d expected. “Alright, let’s head back up and get this over with.” He moved up the steps, leaving Ivar to carry all the brushes while he carried up the buckets. “Ladies! It's your turn, we’ve brought your cleaning supplies,” He holla as he stepped into the Owlery, a playful smile curling his lip.

Ivar was right at his heels.

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Ardent and Bubs
Poppins

Joan Lambert
SEVENTH YEAR GRYFFINDOR
"Right... not gonna lie, you were acting kinda crazy for a moment there," Joan shrugged, a small laugh escaping her lips. But then her face suddenly went serious and she added, almost in haste, "No offense."

The last thing she needed right now was another punch to the face.

There were approaching footsteps, and the sound of buckets clanging against each other. Joan turned to find Ivar and Jasper at the landing, looking worse for wear.

"The fuck happened to you?" Joan raised her eyebrow at Ivar, "Did you wrestle with a bear on your way to the broom closet or something?"
Theme Song: Fuck the People - The Kills
Art: vurdeM on DeviantArt

Last edited:

ALISTAIR BLACKBOURNE

One moment, he was walking. The next, he was on the floor, holding up a hand to his bleeding nose.

Alistair blinked at the blood on his hand, dazed. What had just happened? There was a silhouette over him. He looked up, adjusting his vision. There, standing over him with a rage in his eyes was Everett--Alistair's long-time friend... and also his fiance's brother.

With effort, Alistair got up to his feet like nothing had happened, but when the muggleborn girl tried to tug him along, he resisted. Instead, Alistair remained in place, wiping his nose with a handkerchief.

"This is none of your business, Sayre," he said, looking unperturbed despite the hit he had just taken to the face. In truth, he was angry, so angry he couldn't even look Everett in the eyes. He despised it when people touched him, even more when they tried to hurt him. No matter how deserving they believed him to be. It wounded his pride more than anything else. "You'd do well to stay out of it. Don't touch me again."

- Interactions:
Lauren Harrison @Bubbly Potions
Everett Sayre @Princess Poisoned Rose

Colour Tag: #339966

Cormorant Garamond
IM Fell English SC
UnifrakturMaguntia

Oliver Whitefang
raw - jim williams​
Ironically, it was the strong smell of blood wafting from Liz that stopped Oliver from doing something he would regret. Blinking, as if whatever demon had possessed him had just left his body, Oliver turned to Liz with wide, worried eyes, his hands remaining glued to the wall.

"What happened?" He breathed, staring at her blood-stained clothes. Then, a knowing look dawned on his eyes, though it did little to wipe the fear away from his face. If any, the fear grew more prominent. "Don't tell me... you... k... someone..." He said every word as if he were vomiting them out.

He would have revealed their most precious secret just then, if his lagging mind hadn't kept him from speaking properly.

@Mook-LandStrider
@Vio

(I hijacked Elise with @Sanguine Fox's permission as she is currently on hiatus)

As expected, Morrigan was not too thrilled about the dirt that now clung onto her clothes. Elise could just feel the dread rising up within her as she watched Morrigan's face go very red.

"Oh, I'm so sorry--" Elise cried out an apology once more, wide-eyed in her guilt, only to be rebuffed and promptly shoved aside. The girl stumbled, inadvertently bumping into Ash in the process.

@Ghostly Boo
@Bubbly Potions