2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Horror, Dark Fantasy, Modern
Eczar
1975. A time of struggle for muggles and wizards alike. While the cold war is at its height, the wizarding world is faced with a war of its own. The Daily Prophet has reported nothing but bad news as of late. There have been disappearances, murders, dark marks in the sky, and sightings of strange men in masks. Whispers say this is all the work of the Dark Lord, an enemy so formidable no one dares to speak his name.

A dark cloud hangs over Hogwarts, for even its peace has been disturbed. The promise of a new academic year and its would-be adventures are instead shrouded in unspeakable fear. There are those who come to Hogwarts with dark intentions and even darker magic. No one knows who they are. They stay in the shadows, bearing the faces of old friends or foes, whispering, scheming...

In this age of growing racial prejudice, the well-being of half-breeds and muggle borns hang in the balance.

Hogwarts is no longer safe.
Current Chapter 6: A Solemn Supper

Date: Wednesday, October 8 1975
Time: 6pm
Event: Feast at the Great Hall
Weather: Cloudy

Hogwarts opens its great doors once more, though the students that choose to remain are anything but great in number. If, at the beginning of the school year, the halls were flooded with streams of black robes, it is now reduced to a trickle. And what would customarily be an exited hubbub is now uncomfortably quiet, occasionally permeated by whispers of uncertainty and fear.

Something about Hogwarts has changed. Something more than the Chamber of Secrets being opened then closed once again. Something more than the appointment of the new Headmaster Demetrius Creed, whose very existence seems to be shrouded in mystery. Hogwarts itself seems foreboding somehow. Like some dark and evil spirit has possessed its very walls. For the castle towers now stood frowning upon the encroaching students like it loathes for them to come back. There will be no warm welcome, no semblance of a joyous celebration to be had. There is only the beginnings of an omen.

But even in the darkness, there is hope. The two students who fell victim to the Basilisk are now cured and well, even if the trauma remains with them and will haunt their dreams for some time.

Today, they will be rejoining their classmates who, upon their arrival, are immediately ushered into the Great Hall for supper. There, half the former staff awaits them upon their usual seats at the great table, whilst the other half seems to have been replaced by unknown and unwelcoming new faces. The usual seat of the Headmaster is curiously empty.
Write-up by Adrian   |   Coding by Adrian   |   © Art taken from Pottermore

SU / EXT / OOC
0 / 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 /

Last edited:
a27794b66ed0c1665b0a85ce34b9003f.png

Interactions: Henry (@Adrian )
Mentions: None

If she wasn’t irritated, Rosa may have cracked a smile at Henry’s reaction to being attacked via her bird form. It was, in the very least, really amusing to have seen him flail around trying to get her Animagus form away from himself. She would have to remember to catch him out again sometime in that form – just for the hell of it.

His agreement to her statement caused her to huff, rolling her amber gaze before directing a blank stare at him. “And you are proud of such a thing? You are a seventh year for god’s sake, you are older than me yet you act like an immature child…” She grumbled, twisting on her spot and stalking over towards the end of the field, to keep an eye out for those who should be here, so they could bloody well start! If her own mind wasn’t concocting ways that she expected Henry to use her eating habits to his own advantage, Rosa would have been a lot harsher in her words.

Rosa’s steps only paused when she heard the pun. After the incident with Debbie making a mockery of her Animagus form, Rosa was seemingly becoming easily riled up by those type of jokes. Turning, Rosa glared lightly at the Hufflepuff, a scowl pulling at the corner of her lips though barely so. “You Hufflepuffs are idiotic, you know.” Irritated, Rosa went and waited at the entrance of the Quidditch pitch for the rest of their group.

Last edited:
He really… really wanted to be in bed.

Face paling, Tasha gaped at Debbie’s bleeding finger. For a moment he thought she had hissed at him, causing him to almost bolt from the room.

Ms. Johnson – the overzealous wizard with a vice like grip on her goals and ambitions. The two had met as opposites but had quickly grown close regardless. He had seen through her pretentiousness; familiar with the walls and polite fabrications he had once put up as a child. Where he lacked drive, Tasha found her diligence charming. She inspired him to pursue more – do more and be more.

Absorbed in his newfound charisma, he hadn’t realized that he had become a threat.
She cut him off like a blistering infection.
The searing knife was the silence, and the few venomous words she spared.

She was only ever devoted to perfection.

"Uh.. you good?" Tasha felt pretty shite for not having his wand, but found relief in not having to heal her. It was obvious that he made her feel uncomfortable, and god forbid would he want to make it worse. Not to have his head up his ass, but he just made The Deborah Johnson slip up on the menial task of dicing onions.

Oh, look. Perfect, little 1x1 cubes.

"Hey Piper." He said, turning to the door as she entered. "Would you be a doll and grab a few band-aids and one of those little finger condoms? The thing that muggles use to avoid blood contamination? There should be some in the shelf next to you."

With a nod and a polite smile, Tasha put some distance between Deborah and himself. He casually slung his arm around Leontios' shoulders as he came in, ushering his friend towards the pantry. In an effort to dismiss the awkward topic of being in the same room with his ex, Tasha smirked. "Hey, champ. Heard you were completely smashed at the party." He said in a low voice, as he picked out a few items for the two to work with.

@Sanguine Fox @Adrian @Ghostly Boo

Last edited:
e885e55c18681a4ae06c835015d18e3b.jpg
Ash Caster
Ash smiled lightly, his arms dropping to catch the shorter girl as she flung her arms around him in a hug. He should have tried to see her sooner, make the time. He did feel a twinge of guilt, but if anyone understood the importance of his school work and Quidditch practice, it would be Elise. Whom was already speaking a mile a minute.

He released a soft little chuckle and parted his lips to respond to at least one of the many things she mentioned. Only to have a pretty eyes girl walked in with an air to her that he just couldn't understand. She seemed a little wild, maybe but then she confused him again with her smile, she seemed quite friendly. "Yeah, nice to meet you," he greeted to be polite.

His grey eyes briefly dropped down to Elise hands behind her back, a small smile tugging at his cheek at her familiar habit. He wished he'd gotten to speak with her more before everyone else arrived, but they could always catch up after detention. He wanted to catch up.

Ash moved away from the others to collect their ear muffs, just as one more student decided to join their group. Morrigan Quinn, a girl he wasn't the biggest fan of but had no problem with ether. "There's only one person missing, but we can start now." He offered, as he moved over to Elise and Effie offering them a set before moving over to the other two girls.

Mentions: Elise Campbell @Sanguine Fox - Effie Campbell @Vio Elizabeth Hawthorn @Vio, Morrigan Quinn @Bubbly Potions
Interactions: Elise Campbell @Sanguine Fox - Effie Campbell @Vio Elizabeth Hawthorn @Vio

Last edited:
Echo looked up at Rory when he spoke to her. “I will get over things in due time. As for Alistair Blackbourne, I at the present moment, do not know what is going on in his thick skull.” Her words were definitely harsher than the normal politeness that came from the Sayre girl. Her eyes flickered over to Juniper briefly before looking back at Rory, “And acting dumb around me at this moment Rory will do you no favors. I know you are apart of the school newspaper. You have no problems incriminating yourself for a good story. However, I feel what happened was a long time coming anyway.” At the moment she was trying her best to shove down her feelings and worries and the dull ache that resonated in her chest.

Her attention was grabbed when Percy had approached the group much as she had. She then perked up a little bit more when she saw Wallie, hopeful he would help keep the awkward tension a bit more at bay. Granted things had gone down more since the incident and she was not as bitter or angry with her best friend anymore, although she was still hurt, she still did not want to reconcile yet and still felt raw after yesterday’s yelling match with her… fiance, was he still that? She had wondered silently in her own world.

Interactions: Rory @Adrian
Mentions: Percy @Bubbly Potions , Juniper @Ghostly Boo , Wallie @Vio

Before she knew it mostly everyone had arrived at the green house, and Effie felt a little disappointed. The young lass wanted to spend more time with her cousin and friend Ash before the other's arrived. She knew the strange one, Elizabeth, quite well due to her time spent with the older boy Davi. Effie knew Davi was....different than other guys, but as of late she couldn't bring herself to meet with him. In fact, asides from Tasha, mostly all her guy friends seemed to intimidating or scary to be around now. Alistair would have been an exception but...well...he was largely disappointing as of late. Effie sighed a little as she fidgeted with her fingers as Morrigan arrived with them. Morrigan, Kaden, Elise, and Elizabeth were so pretty. She felt so average next to all of them in her beat up overalls and braids. She wondered if she would be as pretty as them someday. Pulling her gaze away from the newly arrived Morrigan Effie searches for a pair of gardening gloves to use. Pulling a pair around her size on she starts to compile all the tools and things that everyone will need for re-potting the mandrakes. When she gathered mostly everything on the long work table at the center of the green house, Ash approached her and gave her a pair of earmuffs. Effie gave the boy a warm smile. "Thanks Ash." the girl chimes quietly before taking them.

"Oh! Before we get started, I have some cotton balls I brought with me. I use them to plug up my ears for a little extra protection when working with mandrakes. I come here often so let me know if you guys...need any help..." she trails off a bit shyly as she pulls out a bag of cottonballs from her carry on bag and puts them with the rest of the items. Opening the bag she takes a few and stuffs her small ears with them before equipping the cottonballs. While she waits for the others to get ready, she grabs a few of the pots and starts to fill each one with a thin layer of dirt. Then she puts them in the middle for anyone to grab. Just to get things going.

Wallace woke before the sun broke the horizon, and the great hall doors opened. While they managed to spend some time at Hogsmeade on Friday, he felt like that they didn't get to do everything they could have. Yesterday took them forever to get their chores done, so they didn't have enough time to visit again. Before he went to bed he figured he could try to wake up earlier and get as much as he could done. He was really hoping they could have spend all day at hogsmeade and outside the castle. The fresh air was good for all of them. Having showered the previous night, Wallace hastily got dressed in his oldest available attire. Mostly hand me downs from his older brother Ken. It was simple really. A pair of overwashed and faded blue jeans, some running sneakers, and an old solid black pull over. Quietly leaving his dorm, the boy makes his way over to one of the many janitor's closets in the castle. There he finds himself a broom, mop, bucket, and a handful of cleaning supplies. Neatly arranging everything he was able to fit most of the cleaning supplies into the bucket, and what he couldn't he put inside his bag. He was able to tuck both the mop and broom under his free arm as he trekked to the nearest bathroom. He got right to work. Wallace wasn't unfamiliar with cleaning, he was often tasked with helping the house maids with cleaning or cooking by his mother. The little boy didn't mind obviously, it gave him something to do. He even learned other things like how to sew or do minor repairs. Maybe it was the small amount of the hufflepuff in him, or maybe it was because he was humbled at an early age. All he knew is that he just wanted to help and feel like he was worth anything to anyone. He found the validation he needed from the help at his home, but it wasn't enough to fill the hole his father created in him. The hours pass by, and Wallace managed to get a large amount of bathrooms done before the great halls opened for breakfast. Percy wasn't there yet, so he took a small break to eat shortly after the doors opened. Then got back to work cleaning the Great Hall Bathrooms. Just as he was finishing up, Percy had finished eating and found him.

"Morning Perce! I hope you ate well today." Wallace gave her a welcoming smile. The two chatted a bit before the headed out the door. They were a bit late in their arranged time to meet, but honestly he figured they'd be grateful Wallace got some of the work done in advanced. The two made decent conversation as they walked, and Wallace wondered if Percy was doing any better after what had happened this week. Hopefully they would get more time alone together soon so he could find out for sure. It was the least he could do for her. When they came into view of the others Wallace's smile faded. He was tight lipped, almost expressionless as his gaze fell on Rory, that bastard. He still had to give the guy a piece of his mind after what he did to his sister, he was lucky Tasha was able to find her the other day. Then it shifted over to Echo, and a small, deep sigh rang out from him. He liked Echo too, so this was going to be hard. He should make an effort to be as unbiased and fair with the both of them as possible. Still he couldn't help but feel like Echo was partly to blame for what happened to begin with. Though in truth it was all Rory's fault, Wallace was sure of this. These days he wasn't sure who he hated more, the red headed imp or blackbourne. "I'm still pissed at what he did to Effie." Wallace whispers lowly to Percy before giving Echo an awkward and uncomfortable smile. He didn't want to be any where near the douche bag she considered a friend, and it was showing just a little in how tense he was.

"Morning." Wallace says flatly to the three others as they got closer. He doesn't bother to settle down any of his cleaning supplies either. "I've already done some of the work. Lets not dwaddle; I have more important things to do today. I'm sure you're aware as to where the nearest supply closet is? I'm going to get started on the next bathroom."

Davi felt like he had lucked out with his assigned chores. Not only was he going to be doing something he did regularly as a Gryffindor Quidditch player but he got to do it with both his best friend Henry, AND Rosa. He knew the two didn't exactly get along, well more like Rosa didn't like Henry, but he figured he'd be enough of a middle man to make things pleasant for everyone. Plus since he knew what he was doing, maybe they could get done quicker. He was positive Rosa would love that. It's been a while since he spoke with either of them, so he was curious if anything new was going on for them. Maybe Rosa had some juicy gossip for them to discuss, or he could just crack terrible dick jokes with his buddy. Though a part of him felt like Rosa wouldn't like that very much, but you can't please everyone! Humming one of his favorite songs to himself the dark skinned, dark haired young man finishes off his meal for the morning, and then makes his way to the Quidditch Pitch.

He arrived just in time to see Henry running to the other side of the place, but he couldn't quite catch the joke he made. Approaching Rosa with a friendly smile he waves. "Heeeey." He greets her, then looks a bit puzzled. "You shouldn't make generalized statements like that gorgeous." Davi mentions, but he's chuckling as he does so. Possibly teasing her a little, and just poking some small fun. Stretching his arms over his head, Davi cracks his knuckles. Prepping his body for some serious hard labor. Heading into the pitch he starts pulling out all the cleaning supplies from their single storage closet. There was enough brooms, mops, and towels for everyone to clean down the railings and base boards. They should probably dust first, and then sweep. Turning to Henry he gives his friend a cheeky grin. "Hey Henry, did you hear about the penis-less man who ejaculated? They claim he just came out of nowhere." then he chuckled to himself at his horrible joke.

d8qmisj-87466e77-15f8-48b4-b868-25a14ee5e408.png
Delynn Von Kronig

Necklace

INTERACTIONS:
Oliver Whitefang

MENTIONS:
Oliver @Adrian

❇ ❇ ❇ ❇
Hearing Oliver speak Lynn walked closer to him. While not overtly noticing it before hand, she noticed just how pale he was. "Wow, you really do look sick. I know the feeling, I get sick a lot sometimes. I cant eat a lot of stuff." Lynn adjusted her bag before thinking on what she wanted to do. Seeing him grow paler she internally screamed before she forced herself to do the right thing. "Maybe I should help you to the infirmary." Lynn spoke.

It was then that she began to wonder if it was her magical charming. Biting her lip Lynn began to consider that she was making him sick. Thinking it over she internally felt awful. Either way, he looked like he was about to die. Tossing the thoughts out she walked closer to him before putting a hand on his shoulder. "Do you need a puke bag or something? I may have something or I can probably find something." Lynn asked. Having stepped out of her comfort zone to help she felt incredibly awkward.

Piper Ryeland

Seventh Year, Hufflepuff

Mentions: Deborah Johnson, @Adrian - Leo Castellanos @Sanguine Fox - Tasha Wolfe @Vinn Annie @Bubbly Potions
Interactions: Deborah Johnson @Adrian - Tasha Wolfe @Vinn Leo Castellanos @Sanguine Fox Annie @Bubbly Potions

Piper furrowed her brows for a moment as she looked his hands over from across the room, then turned her attention over to Debbie. "Oh...oh of course!" She said. She then released a bubble of laughter. "You mean gloves?" She said, feeling relaxed around her friends, sure she didn't really know Leo, but everyone else here she knew well. She collected a bandaid for Debbie and a pair of gloves as well.

She said a brief little hello to Annie as she moved past. "Here we go," she said lightly placing the gloves on the bench before opening the bandaid for her to put on. "Do we have specific jobs to do or are we just all helping with everything?" She asked, looking around the room at everyone, she wasn't an organiser at all.

• Love
  • Sweet
Reactions: Ardent and Bubs
Liz’s hand twitched when she heard Morrigan approaching the rest of the group. Turning her gaze unto the woman typically clad in black with raven colored hair, Elizabeth stared her down. With Morrigan it was hard not to stare, but Liz knew the woman was unordinary. Morrigan May try to hide it in some way, but the blonde could just tell that they were of the same ilk. Creatures who had to pretend to be a certain way and keep their inner carnage at bay. It was tantalizingly delicious. However she had a nasty temperament regardless, and so Liz usually kept her distance from her. Oliver’s acquaintanceship with Morrigan being the only reason Elizabeth watched her from afar. She was territorial that way. Elizabeth merely chuckled at Morrigan’s less than ideal attitude, genuinely finding it amusing and a good point. It seemed it was time to get started.

Turning to the inside of the green house she noticed that her little mouse had already gathered a pile of supplies they would all need. “How thoughtful of you little mouse.” Elizabeth cooed when Effie offered them all cotton to plug her ears. Though she doubted it would help her with her own eating. She prayed that the cotton and earmuffs would be enough to protect her ears. Along side the others Elizabeth stuffs her ears with the provided puffs of white, and then settles the earmuffs on her head. When everyone was ready they set up the old pots next to the new ones. Watching Effie’s mark the waited till she counted down from three, and they all ripped the mandrakes from the pots. The wretched screeching began inside the enclosed space, and immediately Liz head reeled as a sharp pain forms in both her ears. She could feel the repture, and then nothing but a high pitches ringing after. Gritting her teeth she subdues her pain with a rush of adrenaline, stuffs the blasted thing into a new pot and pours fresh soil over top it. With out bothering to wait for the others she rushes past whoever next to her, and out the door. When it shuts behind her she rips off the ear muff from her head, both sides of her face wet with own blood. “FUCK.” She nearly screeches herself as she sways disoriented from her sense of hearing being overwhelmed. Steadying herself she starts to stagger back to the castle. Once inside the high pitched ringing was starting to dull, but her hearing was mostly shot from the ordeal. Traversing the stone corridors of the school she starts to head to the infirmary.

Tap. Tap. Tap. Our raven haired Ren was also traversing the halls of hogwarts. His walking stick moving back and forth against the stone floor under him as he progress forward. He knew thanks to one of his roommates what his chores and team are for the weekend, but didn’t have any help with exactly finding where he was supposed to be. Nor did he knew what time it now was or how late he is to their arranged meeting. He had planned on using the near by portraits to guide him, but some how they’ve managed to completely turn him around! By this point mostly everyone was already where they needed to be and he hadn’t come across a single soul recently. “H..H-hello!” The boy calls out feeling hopelessly lost. What was he going to do? When his cane leveled downward Ren came to a halt. Carefully inching his foot forward he found that he has come across a staircase leading downward. He had no idea where it went, but perhaps it would take him to a staff member? Slowly feeling out the space with his hands he manages to find a railing. Gripping to it tightly he scoots his feet just a little at a time. He was careful to ensure that he did not miss a single step, as he certainly didn’t wish to fall. How embarrassing would it be to get hurt in such a way.... the boy thought to himself.

102b6df7ee55825b32a041d897ca0bdc.png

Interactions: Tasha (@Vinn ) and Annie (@Bubbly Potions )

Leontios groaned when he was once again reminded of his humiliating experience at the dreadful party that got them in this mess! He glared lightly at Tasha, only to roll his eyes a moment later, an awkward laugh tumbling from his lips. “Thanks! Just what I need! A bloody reminder” He grumbled, helping Tasha to grab what they needed with a huff of annoyance. “I got completely smashed! Threw up on the head girl of all things you know? Didn't even remember till yesterday morning...” Even days later he couldn’t escape the embarrassment and it sucked. Tasha wasn’t the first to come up to him and laugh at his prior drunk suffering.

Exiting the pantry with Tasha, he headed to a station and begun to work. He had no idea if they should have organised their work with the others but getting on with the food seemed the best bet right now. Plus, he had someone to chat to in the process! Dropping his ingredients onto the surface, Leontios glanced around at the others before noticing Annie was here. He cursed that he hadn’t noticed before turning to Tasha once again. “Give me a sec, yeah? I just gotta apologise...”

Quickly organising his items, Leontios left his packed station and hurried over towards the head girl herself. His steps slowed as he approached, and nerves betrayed him as he fidgeted slightly, his hand reaching up to settle around one side of his neck for a moment, his pulse beating quickly under his hand. Embarrassment and nerves were a terrible thing and he quickly cursed both. “Hey…I just wanted to apologise for the party…for you know, you having to deal with me off my head and…throwing up…on you…”

Last edited:
759ea16371a874549390735fd51c5012.png

Interactions: Effie (@Vio ), Ash (@Ghostly Boo ), Morrigan (@Bubbly Potions )
Mentions: Elizabeth (@Vio )

Elise just smiled happily when Morrigan arrived and her tone seemed to do very little for her persona of optimism. Part of her agreed with the tone of the Slytherin, though she was more anxious than seemingly grumpy about the detention. She still wanted to not be here or in this situation! However, a smile remained on her lips. In the very least, she decided to keep herself optimistic – pessimism or negativity wouldn’t get this work done any quicker!

Taken from her musings by her cousin’s voice, Elise glanced over to the younger Campbell. She happily accepted some of the cotton balls and hastily shoved it into her ears – eager to take any precautions to try to block out the mandrakes screams. “Thank you, Effie! This is wonderful.” She complimented before taking the headphones from Ash with a grin. “Thank you as well!”

With a determined expression settled on her features, Elise stepped over to the mandrakes, soil and plant pots and got to work. Despite the earmuffs and cotton, Elise winced slightly when the noise erupted but hurriedly placed the mandrake carefully into the next pot and covering it with the soil till the wails stopped. Only one down and Elise was forced to heave a sigh.

Elise carried on with her tasks until she noticed a different movement from the corner of her eye. Elizabeth seemingly had rushed out from the room, shoving past and the whole hurried movements startled Elise who had a grip on the next Mandrake. A gasp tore from her lips, her movements pulling the mandrake from the soil and causing the old soil to fly everywhere. Her attention shot from worry about Elizabeth to the plant that she quickly re-potted to silence. Glancing around, Elise frowned slightly. “I’m so sorry!” Her movements had thrown small bits of soil around and he could see bits here and there on some of the others. “I got startled – and – I didn’t mean to! I’m really sorry!” Now she felt bad about that and worried about the student that ran out of here in a hurry. She was unsure if to go find Elizabeth and check on her out of worry “Is…Is she okay?”

1deb4239f2abd32fe5a25a82781348a1.png

Interactions: Ren (@Vio )

Heels clacked against the stone floors of the halls as the blonde-haired women travelled them with leisurely, slow steps. A navy-blue skirt hem swayed around her ankles with each step, a pristine white chiffon shirt tucked into it at her waist with a simple silver chain tucked under its collar with a silver pendant dangling above her chest from it. Gwendolyn was garbed as normal, with her black coat wrapped around her form, the long feminine like trench coat falling to her lower shins and the usual witch hat settled on her head, decorated with brightly coloured flowers on one side. Merle, the raven was perched on her right shoulder, as usual, beady black eyes and a feathered head flicking around the halls at passing students silently.

The only change from usual was the small frown painted upon the charm professor’s lips, her light blue eyes downcast – though she frequently shifted her attention to make sure students were going to their detentions. Her mind was plagued with this whole party issue. Certainly, these students were undeniably crafty to get away with a party, but it didn’t make her any happier to think so. What if a student had gotten majorly hurt or something bad had happened! The teachers knew nothing and could not protect the students from things they did not know. Seemingly, she was unhappy with this whole situation. Even more so due to the fact they had to punish the innocent as well!

A deep sigh fell from painted pink lips, her posture finally straightening as Merle cawed, snapping her out of her thoughts. Blue eyes blinked owlishly before softening when Merle caught her attention upon seeing the face of her son, Ren. Her frown and sadness were quickly lost as she hurried over, the tapping of her heeled boots following her as she approached the bottom of the steps as Ren reached the last ones. “Ren! Sweetie!” Once he was safely down them, Gwendolyn pulled him into a brief hug before releasing him. There was no need to embarrass him by fussing over him. For now, at least. “Aren’t you supposed to have your student aid?” She asked, Merle cawing on her shoulder as she reached into her coat pocket and pulled up a folded set of lists. Humming, her lips pursed in annoyance, Gwendolyn shoved it back quickly after. Seemingly, the teacher tasked with this had not taken into consideration student’s capabilities and Ren was not partnered with Elise who was tasked to help him around. “Whoever made the groups – I will talk to them later. I’ll help you find your group for now.”

x
Juniper Murray

Mentions: Echo Sayre @Princess Poisoned Rose - Rory Thomson, Alistair Blackbourne @Adrian
Interactions: Rory Thomson @Adrian - Echo Sayre @Princess Poisoned Rose
Juniper tilted her head slowly, watching Echo and Rory as the pair spoke. Perhaps this girls inner darkness could be honed and used in the dark lords plans. It would also be entertaining to change her in such a way. Kinda, sweet people, with good intentions were such a bore.

"Perhaps Blackbourne simply has no restraint. In fact, you should thank him..." she waved her hand dismissively towards Rory. "He has revealed Alistairs true character and he isn't someone worthy of your time," she said smoothly. Her words could have been seen as comforting, but that wasn't her intention at all. Every move she made was a carefully placed piece of a bigger puzzle and if getting into this girls good books would help her end game...then she'd do what was needed.

Original By: Spectre of the Fade
Edits By: Bubbly Potions

Last edited:
Poppins

Joan Lambert
SEVENTH YEAR GRYFFINDOR
Just when Joan thought her luck couldn't get any worse, she somehow managed to find herself stuck in the owlery with Sanguine. Everyone else had left, leaving the pair in awkward silence and suffocating in the midst of the elephant in the room. Shifting on her feet awkwardly, Joan crossed her arms and pretended to be very interested in the skeletons of mice peeking out from the hay beneath her feet. She didn't intend on speaking to Sanguine, or even acknowledging the other girl's existence. Neither did she expect Sanguine to talk to her either. After all that had happened, it just seemed the wiser choice.

But then, to her surprise, Sanguine spoke. Not only that, she apologized.

Joan blinked. Then blinked again. Then blinked several times more. Had she heard right? She opened her mouth to speak--or maybe she had done it reflexively out of shock--then closed it again, resembling much like a fish struggling on land.

"No shit," was all that came out after she spent a lengthy moment searching her head for something to say. Then, realizing how dismissive it must seem, she shook her head, as if to take back her words. "I mean... it's, uh, fine. Well, it's not fine. But it's water under the mountain now..."

She squinted her eyes, thinking for a moment, "I mean, bridge. Whatever.

"And as for this," she hurriedly changed the subject, pointing at her clothes, "I tried to get into the Hufflepuff dormitories to wake up Chen. But I guess I got the password wrong. If you ask me though, I think I just have shit luck."

She gave a sardonic smile as she pointed at the white stuff on her head. "Get it? Yeah...."

Theme Song: Fuck the People - The Kills
Art: vurdeM on DeviantArt

Cormorant Garamond
IM Fell English SC
UnifrakturMaguntia

Oliver Whitefang
raw - jim williams​
Close. Too close.

The feel of her hand against his shoulder, suddenly heavy. The fragrance of her hair. The fragrance of her blood, permeating the thick, suddenly suffocating air. The tip tap of footsteps in the distance, muffled, muted.

Then, there he was, pushing her against the wall, both hands spread out on either side to entrap her. It seemed so effortless, just then. Reduced to the basest instincts, all he could think of was how easy it would be to pierce the flesh of her neck. To suck her blood.

He closed his eyes, a sliver of reason keeping him from doing the one thing he had avoided doing for so long.

"I don't know why I'm attracted to you."

@Mook-LandStrider
@Vio

Jasper Grey

received_470429863451978.jpeg
Jasper hand dropped to his hip as he jolted back. The instinct to grab his wand was his first response to being startled. Only he didn't have his wand and the cause wasn't living. Jasper scowled at Peeves, annoyed by his interruption and most definitely not in the mood for his pranks.

This must be how everyone people felt the morning after the party when he and Cyrus had caused a ruckus. He wasn't sorry in the slightest. This also didn't mean he wasn't about to get pissy at a Poltergeist. He was just about to give into his anger when a bucket was dumped on his head and Ivars by the sounds of it. He was startled enough by it that his anger vanished for a moment.

"OY! Ya little bugger!" Jasper ripped the bucket from his head and pegged it at the floating pain in the ass. This did nothing of course except fly right through his belly. "Go pick on someone else before I find a way to exercise your ass!"

He flicked a brief glance at Ivar making sure he was fine. He'd had enough of people he cared about being hurt or sick.

Mentions: Ivar Ragnulf @Bubbly Potions - Peeves
Interactions: Peeves

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bubs and Ardent

Rory Thomson
SEVENTH YEAR RAVENCLAW
There was no time to respond to Echo's accusations for, at that very moment, Wallace and Percy had arrived, with the former holding a variety of cleaning supplies. Rory turned his attention towards the two, especially Percy, whose reaction towards being placed in the same group as Echo interested him. Though his face remained blank, his eyes were ever watchful, waiting for the bomb to go off at any moment.

"I suppose it's time to get started. Let's clean this area first," he pointed to the bathroom a couple of strides away from where he was standing, "Since nobody's around and using it at this time, I think it's fine if we all go in." He wouldn't miss an opportunity to watch some drama unfold, but he wasn't about to admit that anytime soon. "It would be much faster that way."

@Winterswing
@Princess Poisoned Rose
@Bubbly Potions
@Vio

ALISTAIR BLACKBOURNE

The last thing Alistair had expected was for the girl to get further ahead of him. While this wasn't a race, he was an athlete, and the girl's remarks triggered the competitive side of his personality. The side that he only ever reserved for Quidditch matches.

Alistair didn't know what the girl meant by Legolas, but he could only assume it was a muggle insult of some sort. With a sudden determination, the boy made his strides longer, and while he maintained a perfectly indifferent expression, the hurried manner in which he paced forward decidedly indicated he was anything but indifferent.

"I am no Lee-go-las, whatever that means," he replied with a huff, throwing his head up in an indignant manner. "I would prefer if you didn't refer to me as such an... insult."

There was a pause as he weighed the irony of the situation--the fact that he was calling out the very muggleborn that he had insulted long ago for presumably insulting him. If he was the laughing type, he might have laughed. Alas.

- Interactions:
Lauren Harrison @Bubbly Potions

Colour Tag: #339966