2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Horror, Dark Fantasy, Modern
Eczar
1975. A time of struggle for muggles and wizards alike. While the cold war is at its height, the wizarding world is faced with a war of its own. The Daily Prophet has reported nothing but bad news as of late. There have been disappearances, murders, dark marks in the sky, and sightings of strange men in masks. Whispers say this is all the work of the Dark Lord, an enemy so formidable no one dares to speak his name.

A dark cloud hangs over Hogwarts, for even its peace has been disturbed. The promise of a new academic year and its would-be adventures are instead shrouded in unspeakable fear. There are those who come to Hogwarts with dark intentions and even darker magic. No one knows who they are. They stay in the shadows, bearing the faces of old friends or foes, whispering, scheming...

In this age of growing racial prejudice, the well-being of half-breeds and muggle borns hang in the balance.

Hogwarts is no longer safe.
Current Chapter 6: A Solemn Supper

Date: Wednesday, October 8 1975
Time: 6pm
Event: Feast at the Great Hall
Weather: Cloudy

Hogwarts opens its great doors once more, though the students that choose to remain are anything but great in number. If, at the beginning of the school year, the halls were flooded with streams of black robes, it is now reduced to a trickle. And what would customarily be an exited hubbub is now uncomfortably quiet, occasionally permeated by whispers of uncertainty and fear.

Something about Hogwarts has changed. Something more than the Chamber of Secrets being opened then closed once again. Something more than the appointment of the new Headmaster Demetrius Creed, whose very existence seems to be shrouded in mystery. Hogwarts itself seems foreboding somehow. Like some dark and evil spirit has possessed its very walls. For the castle towers now stood frowning upon the encroaching students like it loathes for them to come back. There will be no warm welcome, no semblance of a joyous celebration to be had. There is only the beginnings of an omen.

But even in the darkness, there is hope. The two students who fell victim to the Basilisk are now cured and well, even if the trauma remains with them and will haunt their dreams for some time.

Today, they will be rejoining their classmates who, upon their arrival, are immediately ushered into the Great Hall for supper. There, half the former staff awaits them upon their usual seats at the great table, whilst the other half seems to have been replaced by unknown and unwelcoming new faces. The usual seat of the Headmaster is curiously empty.
Write-up by Adrian | Coding by Adrian | © Art taken from Pottermore

SU / EXT / OOC
0 / 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 /

Last edited:
Anastasia & Elliot
Collaboration with @Ghostly Boo

711a80418e72c569b73dd59f83f09c41.jpg
It was quite the speckle watching Ivar making a hurried escape, it appeared at the rate he was travelling he was very luck he didn't smack into anyone. Annie once more was alone with Elliot Graves, the awkward boy with little knowledge on how to interact with people.

Elliot stared after his fellow sixth year before furrowing his brows and returning his attention to the older girl. "I've appeared to have said something wrong," he said in a disappointed tone. "Perhaps I was incorrect," he said in a disappointed tone, gazing down at the crate in his arms.

"From memory, he's quite the shy boy… Maybe the remarks are what made him a little uncomfortable?" The Head Girl suggested in almost parental tone, or something closer to a scolding older sister. Trying to check her little brother out one some flaws. "Saying someone is trying to attract attention by their hair could have made him a little uncomfortable?" She finished, cocking her brow for a moment.

Lightly drawing the toad plush to her chest, noticing a boy from a far distance away. Henry Chen, the very person she had been wishing to run into since Hogsmeade and the very incidence with Lauren. Anastasia wanted to make sure that he was alright and that he had been safe... Not doing anything stupidly risky at such a time like these.

"I can't understand why, what an absurd thing to be embarrassed about…" he cleared his throat. "uncomfortable about I mean." He shifted his grasp on his crate, his attention beginning to slip away from the head girl as he pulled his book from his pocket. "I must study this...how fascinatin," he murmured to himself.

"If you must study it up, just remember… There are a few people that are out there, that you could insult and end up with a fist in your face… A few seventh years come to mind.." She sighed looking at the boy's book that he'd pulled from his pocket, before lightly palming her forehead in a bout of frustration. "I do suggest you reading a book on conversation, and etiquette in conversation also," Ana retorted finding herself in a rather vexing situation she didn't know how to quite handle.

20190124_191719.jpg
Elliot looked up at her with wide eyes full of fascination. "I'm quite aware of the discomfort a fist in the face offers," he told her in a bright tone. "But I must ask! Do you have one of these books? I'd love to read one like you suggest, it would definitely help me understand why he acted so peculiarly." he pulled a pencil from his pocket, lying his book on his crate and made a quick note.

"There's a book store down the road that might help you," Anastasia noted so swiftly pointing the direction of the bookstore some ways down the street. Hoping by some chances it would get rid of the awkward interaction at present.

"Why thank you!" he chirped quickly shoving his book back in his pocket eyes bright. "It was quite delightful speaking with you, I do hope you feel better," he said distractedly, eyes drifting to the book shop.

"You're most welcome, ask the bookkeeper and he'll gladly assist you." Ana said with a hinted optimism that indeed, she was going to be alone once more. Watching the young man's eyes trace along to the book shop in question. "I'm feeling much better, thank you for the company." She said full of honesty and truth.

Before heading on her own way towards Henry Chen, the boy she so hope was okay, safe, and a little wreck like she was at the present moment. "Henry, can I talk to you? I haven't seen you around in a bit." She said softly to the boy awkwardly offering him a little smile.

@Adrian
@Ghostly Boo
@Bubbly Potions
Elliot's Loction: Heading Towards Bookshop
Anastasia's Location: Streets of Hogsmeade, Heading towards Henry Chen.

• Love
Reactions: Ghostly Boo
102b6df7ee55825b32a041d897ca0bdc.png

Interactions: Pedro (@Bubbly Potions ), Kashif (@Kyatto )

Leontios couldn't help his laughter for a good few minutes, tears threatening to fall from the corner of his eyes with each snicker of laughter. Warm, blue orbs watched his classmate in his discomfort, his grin only growing comically wider. "Of course, I mean if I didn't pop up when it was least convenient I wouldn't get to laugh at this type of crap would I?", Leo explained happily, shoving his hands back into his pockets with a small sigh, grin still in place.

Following Pedro's gaze, Leo glanced over and kept silent in confusion – still thoroughly amused however, as he looked between Piper and then Pedro. Though him being confused was far from uncommon, Leontios was confused at the moment concerning what his friend was on about. To avoid any further embarrassment for his friend…and unfortunately, his own amusement at it, Leo grinned and turned back to Pedro, "Despite the amusing as hell complications, what's up?"

Cormorant Garamond
Poppins
Spectral SC

Henry Chen
SEVENTH YEAR HUFFLEPUFF
"Oh, he-ey," Henry greeted Annie, waving goodbye to his sixth year friends. Before long, they were alone. "Sheesh, sounds serious. What do you want to talk about?" He smiled back at her, slipping his hands into his jeans pockets as he rocked on the balls of his feet. Belatedly, he realized he had not dressed well for the cold weather. "Let's head inside. It's warmer."

As he turned to lead the way to the Three Broomsticks Inn, he noticed something in Annie's hands that he hadn't seen the first time.

"What's that?" He began to make conversation, but when he finally got a good look at it, he regretted it immediately. His heart seemed to collapse in on itself. But he couldn't take his query back now. Inevitably, they were going to talk about the one thing he didn't want to talk about. Yet, outwardly, he maintained his composure. Or what semblance of it he had left.

@Bubbly Potions

240516b7746c6ddec2eabdd6c2ac07f9.jpg
Delynn Von Kronig

INTERACTIONS:
Damon Blood

MENTIONS;
@~Dark Disney~

Outfit

❇ ❇ ❇ ❇
Having taken a seat Lynn stared at Damon for a long minute. Internally she was going over why he was there and why he had bought her drink. Despite always questioning men on their actions due to her passive charm she hadn't done anything normally associated with it. It then dawned on her that she had seen him around more than a few times. Swallowing she quickly downed almost her entire drink in one go. Setting the glass back down carefully the halfbreed felt barely a tinge but the boost in confidence was welcomed.

Refocusing on him she began to wonder what to say. He didn't know about what happened involving Liz. He didn't know she was a monster. The thought made her mind go to the red. Maybe he was here to mess with her. To try and get her drunk and make her flip out… get the school to shut down. The dark thought was shoved deep down as Lynn nearly got herself worked up. Finally she opened her mouth to say something. "You don't think im a monster." She blurted out obviously not what she consciously wanted to say.

Eyes going wide as she mentally facepalmed she thought of back tracking the conversation but what was said was said. "Yeah… I probably should be somewhere else as well." Lynn spoke thinking on the fact that she stuck out pretty much everywhere that she didn't want to.

Anastasia Fitzgerald
Seventh Year, Ravenclaw
Anastasia looked to Henry with the lightest cock of her brow, thinking about the severity of what she wanted to do. It was honestly harsh-less, what she wanted to do. Though asking the boy about their petrified friend worried her—after all she didn't know what kind of reaction it could provoke. But—Ana knew she needed to know what Henry felt, she worried about him. He was one of the final friends standing, and he had feelings and thoughts too. But more than anything she wanted to understand his feelings towards Lauren because everything had been seemingly unclear for weeks prior to the poor Puff's downtrodden case of terrible luck.

Watching the sixth-year friends leave Henry's company, she pulled a sad smile looking to the smaller boy in front of her. It was clear to the girl that Henry didn't—like normal, think about his attire for the day: or the practicality of it in this weather. It was something she had often tried to scold him about, but of course, Chen had a cheeky and witty response to clap back with any given chance.

So, she merely gave a nod and wandered towards The Three Broomsticks. Looking down at the plush toad in a satin ribbon, the head girl gave a little show of what she was protecting in her hold. "It's a gift—thought I'd get something for Lauren… Since I hate the thought of her being there on her own." She murmured awkwardly, letting Henry get a better view of the detail that the mixture of feeling, velveting, satin ribbon and shades of green surprisingly came together.

"I saw it in one of the old witch pop-up shops—this one was filled to the brim with toys and dollies. Saw it and thought it would give Lauren company since no one can find Rowan." The girl explained in a solemn tone of voice, smoothing over some of the fabric lightly on the plush creature.

At Henry's gaze over the toad as she spoke, she knew in a matter of moments he would have understood: he might have been a little slow for the punchline sometimes, but this was something raw, and painful for the both of them. Anastasia gave a sad sigh—noting the clear deterioration of the front that the Hufflepuff had tried so hard to put up, left in a crumbling decay of raw feelings—something she was sure he couldn't quite understand to the fullest of his ability.

"How are you coping with it? In honest words and true words, Henry." Anastasia finally asked as they reached the doorstep of The Three Broomsticks. Tugging open the door with one hand, the other tucked protective around Lauren's gift, she allowed the boy to walk in before her. Inside, a warmth invited them, and the louder crowds of people were busheling, tables were packed, and so was the bar. But, by seer dumb-luck Anastasia had spotted a final empty table, and took Henry's wrist and pulled him along with her to grab the table before anyone else could.

Settling herself down in the seat, she propped the Toadish creature up on the table, and then looked to Henry. "Do you want anything to drink, because I feel like to only way to get you to be open now… Would be to get you drinking." Anastasia admitted in a rather blunt manner.

Mentions: Lauren & Rowan the Toad
Interactions: Henry Chen @Adrian

Pedro Rowan Govanni
Fifth Year, Gryffindor

Interactions:
Kashif Romane (@Kyatto ), Leontios Castellanos (@Sanguine Fox ) & Nibbles (NPC)
Mentions:

Nil

"Man… You're a real jerk at times—you could be pining over the Head Girl as we speak. Buuuuuuut, you're picking on me and my misfortunes." Pedro frowned looking toward Leontios, before blinking back the bright flash of Kashif's camera—he rubbed his eyes uncomfortably. His greyish-blues awfully sensitive to the bright flash of light—the boy did his best to keep cooled. It was a distraction, and the light had given him a surprising headache, even went so far as to frighten Nibbles.

"Nah, it's okay man… Just, you frightened the Puffskien—he's kinda sensitive." The boy explained to his upperclassman. Pointing to the shivering little fluff-ball in his arms. Before patting the creature's soft fluff, in a soothing effort to calm the creature.

Once more, his attention moved back to Leo. "I was kinda just hoping we'd hang out, we haven't really been able to—between everything happening in the last few weeks. Hoggy is really in a state of chaos now…" Pedro sighed, wrapping his free arm around Leo's shoulder with a coy smile.

"Thought if the world was about to end, or at least ours… We should go an on bro-date while we still can." Giovanni said patting his mate's shoulder, before looking down at their third wheel—Nibbles who was flicking his tongue around hungrily looking at all the sweets at present.

"Thought we could have a chat about the mystery of girls, too… Kinda need some advice." He mumbled awkwardly aware that Kashif was still around.

Piper Ryeland

Seventh Year, Hufflepuff

Mentions: Pedro Giovanni @Bubbly Potions - Megs NPC - Nibbles NPC - Deborah Johnson @Adrian - Leo Castellanos @Sanguine Fox - Kash @Kyatto
Interactions: Deborah Johnson @Adrian

Piper was more than ready to make herself scarce before she had to speak with anyone she knew. Luck really wasn't on her side either since she knew everyone mulling about outside Honeydukes.

She spun around to go in the opposite direction, only to bump into Debbie who'd seemingly just appeared behind her. The Hufflepuff released a relieved breath, looking at her friend for any signs of being sick. "Are you okay?" She asked in concern.

Her own discomfort and embarrassment now were forgotten now that her friend was standing before her. Of course, Debbie did have a talent for making the other girl blush.

Piper was sure she could have lit up a dark room from the burning in her cheeks alone. She flashed a glance over her shoulder at the boy they spoke of her heart racing. How would he answer this? What if she was reading things wrong?

"I...He just...His been bring back Nibbles he liked to play with Pedro's cat...umm.." Her cheeks burned even more, to the point she was actually feeling lightheaded. "I...I think we're friends...obviously not as good as we are b-but...I..I don't know," She squeaked out with a small whimper.

Morrigan Quinn

Victoria's arrival made Morrigan grimace, she hated and despised everything about the girl who she was so sure had her allegiance somewhere else at the best of times. At least she could admire one thing of the snake of a girl—she had to order a drink to tolerate her existence, Morrigan would have more than likely drunk a bottle of muggle bleach rather than deal with her. Which was something of a personal jab at her maturity—but at that moment Morrigan showed little care for that.

They were now on the topic of business, and the quicker it was over then the quicker Morrigan could be rid of the terrible thorn in her side. "Hello," The second Death Eater to arrive greeted back to the third, holding a coldness about her. Noting the strong dislike in Victoria's tone of voice—but showing very little care towards it at that moment. Business, Morrigan reminded herself what the task was at hand currently.

Although she couldn't help but be led away from that train of thought when Victoria addressed Juniper in such a tone as she did. Making her prickle like a porcupine from the inside.

Tapping the table eagerly with her nails—her patience was beginning to grow thin and fast with the likes of Victoria Grimm… The girl always held an air about her like she knew she was better than others, and that irritated Mor. It was almost as if the girl didn't know her station, nor the real agenda to their organisation.

"Pleasure of you to finally join us, Zarina…" She said dryly, before looking around for any sign of the other Blood twin. Damon presently was unaccounted for and holding the processions of their goals up. Another measure that bothered Quinn.

"The matter of present is that we should be starting now. If Damon is late, he's holding up the proceedings now—and at present, its more than possible the Order is getting onto this business going on at Hogwarts. Time is precious, and we can't waste a moment of it—presently." Morrigan addressed in a high level of seriousness and irritation in her tone. Now wasn't the time to delay, and she knew that after her own reports held that the Order of the Phoenix was sniffing around like bloodhounds on a trail.

Her sharp gaze wandered among the smaller group, by one and sighed. "Orders have come, and we must pressingly complete them. The time of recruitment is now." She finally stated, looking around the growing group in The Three Broomsticks.

"We need people for the course, but no one of weakness. People of power—of use to us. Blood trait abilities; for example, the Parselmouth. Our role will be quick to secure Gaunt within the ranks, somewhere she doesn't have power—but is of closeness to the Dark Lord." Morrigan spoke in a hushed tone of voice, looking towards the stairs where the tormented disappeared to some moments before with her company. "Her power of being a Pureblood and with the same ability as the Dark Lord could put his position in danger. We must have it so she's a follower, willingly or not so." She led into the urgent matters at hand, executing the names that came into her head. Who would be of use to them in their moment of need.

"Now is the time for the lower few to prove their worth, recruiting the people we need by their weaknesses." Morrigan measured her gaze to each and every one of them present at that table at the moment. "Another that I believe would be meaningful us to get on our chessboard, is, Cyrus Grey. The girl has a secret—and I believe Thomson learnt of it before his strange circumstances took place. I have reason to believe after extensive investigation—that the girl is an illegal Animagus. As for her weakness; her friends, and a boy by the name of Tasha Wolfe." She said with a cruel and coy smirk beginning to tug at her cheeks.

"Surely, you'd agree… She'd be quite the perfect little spy… And we'd have so much baggage on her that she could say no. Or we'd make it so she couldn't." Morrigan finished grimly.

Interactions: Juniper Murray @Ghostly Boo & Zarina Blood (@~Dark Disney~ )
Mentions: Victoria Grimm @~Dark Disney~, Alistair Blackbourne (@Adrian ), Zarina Blood (@~Dark Disney~ ), Persephone Gaunt (ME), Cyrus Grey (ME) & Damon Blood (@~Dark Disney~ ).

x
Juniper Murray

Mentions: Morrigan Quinn @Bubbly Potions Victoria Grimm, Zarina Blood @~Dark Disney~
Interactions: Morrigan Quinn @Bubbly Potions - Victoria Grimm, Zarina Blood @~Dark Disney~
After freshening up and taking herself from the temptation of Morrigan Quinn into the safety of a crowded room eager little brat's who would do what they could to please those in the higher power, at least some of them did. She flicked a brief glance around the room, scanning for three faces as she silently pushed her glasses up her nose then fixed the cuffs of her white shirt, the lingering afterglow of their activities kept the Ravenclaw in a good mood.

Her good mood quickly vanished however when she found no one was where they were supposed to be, or they had just left. She pinched the bridge of her nose and closed her eyes in an attempt to calm the hot flare of annoyance. If there was anything she hated more than stupidity, it was being kept waiting when it came to business. She prefers to get a task done as soon as possible. Given how eager they seemed at the time to join their cause, their lack of effort at time's left her doubtful.

Juniper ordered herself a drink while she waited for them to return when they did she simply offered her greeting's mind elsewhere, on plan and the small thought of frustration lingering in the back of her mind, that all of this nonsense will have to be repeated to Damon. She tapped her finger's lightly against the table, remaining quiet as Morrigan spoke taking the lead on the situation. Juniper was mildly impressed by how she handled the whole situation as well as being grateful that she didn't have to go over thing's herself.

She was too busy thinking about the letter from her aunty that morning and exactly how they would approach the recruitment. Morrigan was right, Gaunt was an asset this Grey girl she spoke of would likely be of use too if what Morrigan believed she'd discovered turned out to be true. "Don't reveal yourself until you're sure they're ready. To reveal yourself would compromise the rest of us and our work here isn't anywhere near complete." Something her aunt felt the need to continuously remind her of.

"In fact... You'll keep one of us updated on the progress you make," She said smoothly, directing her words to Zarina though they were also intended for her twin.

Original By: Spectre of the Fade
Edits By: Bubbly Potions

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Bubs
Joan + Jasper & Ivar
Collabration with @Adrian & @Ghostly Boo
Jasper huffed and rolled his eyes. "Cyrus, flirting...come on Ivar, I wasn't actually being serious," he said with a light chuckle. He'd completely missed the little kiss in the corner which would have definitely sent his mood in a different direction. He was also well aware of his sister's crush on their friend something he actually didn't tease her on.

"Ummm said idiot is right here Ivar," Jasper joked, giving him a light nudge before making grabby hands at Joan. "You wouldn't let me freeze would ya Joan?" he asked playfully.

A momentary pause. Joan stared at Jasper straight in the eye, a comically serious expression dawning upon her face. "I would let you freeze until your dick gets a frostbite."

Ivar couldn't help but snort at the two idiots. "I wouldn't think Cyrus is flirting… It looked like she just had a kiss stolen." The Swed pointed out, looking between the blubbering idiots who were using their banter.

"Wait what?" Jasper asked drawing his attention from Joan to frown at Ivar. "What do you mean?"

Joan simply chuckled and gave Jasper a hard pat on the back. She wiped a fake tear from her eye. "They grow up so fast. But also, gross. And second: who gives a shit?"

"She's my sister, I don't need to know this…" He muttered looking away, he had force himself not to go back to the pub.

"Do you want me to hit you on the head so you can forget all about it?" Joan offered with a smirk.

"We can just get a drink so he can forget, right?" Ivar said rolling his eyes, before slipping his hand into his pockets awkwardly. "At least your wittle baby sister won't have her heart broken by Tasha now… If she gets herself another guy." He remarked with a bored sigh.

"I need that drink now," Jasper muttered shooting Joan an annoyed glance. "Besides, Joan could do with some liquid courage."

"I don't know if Joan will need it, but I will after dealing with you two after we get to the shack…" Ivar sighed thinking about the times he'd been to the Shrieking Shack, on his own. How he was sure he'd have to buy himself new pants because he was sure he pissed or shat himself.

"Hah! That's right, speak for yourself, Jas." Joan said triumphantly, her expression now very clearly smug. "Let's go to the Shrieking Shack first. If we drink now, one or both of you might piss your pants."

"You're delightful, Joan…." Ivar groaned in tone of discomfort.

"So delightful," Jasper muttered, tone dripping with sarcasm.

"You two flatter me too much." Joan simply said with a laugh.

Before long, they reached the area just outside the Shrieking Shack. A strange noise seemed to be emanating from it. Was it their imagination? The moaning of the branches bending to the harsh wind? There was no way to tell unless they ventured closer.

Joan was more thrilled rather than frightened. She liked these sort of adventures. Would they get mauled by a malicious monster? Probably. Would they get in trouble? Highly likely. But in her opinion, that made it all the more exciting.

She looked to her companions. "Ready when you are."

"Come on Joan, we're gentlemen. Ladies first," Jasper said with a mock bow and a flourish of his hand, smirking at her.

"I don't think that I can do this guys. I'll give, call me a pussy if you want." Ivar puffed looking at the Shrieking Shack in front of them. The aura hanging thick in the air around it. It grew stronger with the winds and the strange noises: making the boy grow pale and sick to the stomach. "I'm out of this one. You two enjoy yourselves." He said stopping in his tracks, awkwardly turning back around on his heel.

"Woah, woah!" Jasper said quickly catching his arm before he could bale. "Ivar, it's fine, we'll go first alright?" he said flashing he a reassuring smile.

Joan hadn't heard their exchange, too fixated on the Shrieking Shack to pay much attention to anything else. She trudged on ahead, waiting for no one, as the cool wind rippled her hair about her face. Upon reaching it, she circumvented the area first. Before she could get any further, she sighted Samara, but decided not to approach her. In the meantime....

"Nah man, I'm not doing anything like you guys… I don't think I can. This place makes me feel sick to my stomach." Ivar commented, holding his stomach a little feeling everything twist and and turn inside.

Jasper frowned a little before petting his shoulder. "Alright, just wait out here, we'll be back in a bit," he said lightly before turning and going after Joan and mischievous smile slowly stretching across his lips. He could always have a little fun maybe a little scare…

• Love
KASHIF ROMANE
Kashif eyed the puffskein in vast interest. A hand brushed through his hair as his brown eyes looked at it in interest. Kashif always had a curioisty when it came to creatures of different species. He could often be found taking photographs of them.

"He's very cute." His soft voice suddenly said while showing the scared puffskein he meant no harm whatsoever. It seemed animals brought out another side of Kashif, a more outgoing side instead of the shy one he had. Despite the other people the odd little creature intrigued him to no end

ELLIOT GRAVES
||Mentions:|| Juniper (Me) - Morrigan @Bubbly Potions - Victoria, Zarina @~Dark Disney~
||Interactions:||
||Location:|| Three Broomsticks
Elliot had finally returned to the Three Broomsticks, glass bottles clinking together as he nudged the door open with his hip and adjusted his grip on the crate, the potions within clinking dangerously together. As he stepped inside the door swung back into him, smacking against his behind and sending him stumbling forward and the potions within his grasp, crashing to the ground.

A high pitched wail filled the once peaceful room of light chatter followed by a blinding flash of white light that turned into a thick cloud of bright pink dust, filling every space and covering every person within the little inn. All of course, except Elliot, who had been flung back by the force of his shattering potions, potions that shouldn't have been mixed to begin with. The odd young boy having been send flying tight back outside to land halfway across the street while startled witches a wizards rushed from the pink inn.

Little did the stunned boy know, that within the in he'd just lit with bright pink, was the group of student who should never be crossed, and it was his potions that had stained them all a bright colourful pink. "Oh, dear me," He said to himself, staring up at the sky from his place on the ground, that is...until everything slowly slid into blackness.

Original By: Lillian Gray
Edits By: Bubbly Potions

• Haha
Reactions: Bubs
FONT 1
FONT 2
FONT 3
A Bloody Betrayal
- A GM POST -

「 Into the Devil's Snare and the Flying Keys 」
It soon became clear that the worst of it all was not yet over. For as nighttime fell upon Hogsmeade, its darkest secrets unraveled. Anyone unfortunate enough to witness this with their own eyes were sure to experience their imminent death, for those who lurked in the shadows were accustomed to violence. And violence they would resort to should anyone threaten to expose the truth.

In a dark alleyway near the Three Broomsticks, an audible scuffle ensued. There was the grunt of a man, yelling a colorful array of profanities, before silence suddenly fell upon him. If one were to approach the scene, they would find Professor Abram all alone, supine upon the ground in a pool of his own blood. The perpetrator: nowhere to be found. However, upon closer inspection, one would find something clutched in the man's palm. A piece of fabric. One could only assume it belonged to the person who had taken his life.

NOTE: Act like your character knows who Professor Abram is. Since he is supposedly a Hogwarts professor, most if not all students would have encountered him or at least heard of him.
@Ghostly Boo
@Bubbly Potions

240516b7746c6ddec2eabdd6c2ac07f9.jpg
Delynn Von Kronig

INTERACTIONS:

MENTIONS;

Outfit

❇ ❇ ❇ ❇

Returning from her late night walk around Hogsmade, Lynn had heard a commotion not far from her. The yelling and profanities made Lynn hesitate to go and figure out what it is. However, the scuffle intensified before dieing out entirely. With no more noise coming from the Alley, not even the noise of movement Delynn decided to take a step into the alley way. Looking around Delynn didn't bother taking her wand out. She was less worried about defending herself and more worried about having an episode.

These self depreciating thoughts died out the moment she saw the outline of a human body in the dark. Her heart sank about as far as it could have. Images of her mothers own demise began to fill her head. Delynn closed her eyes tight and fought back the feeling of helplessness the images brought with her. The light odor of burning wood and flesh returned to her mind, unmistakable and very present. Shaking her head and trying to steel herself she knew she had more important things... now.

Taking a step forward she saw the piece of cloth in the mans hand. Thinking of grabbing it she stopped herself, instead turning her attention to Professor Abram. Checking for a pulse Delynn did the only things she knew how to do. Slowly taking her hand back the true depth of what she stumbled upon hit her. "Oh.... no. He's dead." She mumbled out to herself before standing up. Looking down at the blood on her hands Delynn quickly looked away. The feeling of exploding internally began to well up as the memories of her mothers violent demise flowed back once more.

Stepping back she looked around and saw no attacker.. no one in the shadows waiting to strike her. Being alone began to cause Lynn to have a minor panic attack. Turning and running to the end of the alleyway Lynn looked around before calling out.

"Professor Abram's been murdered!"

Last edited:
FONT 1
FONT 2
FONT 3
Amelia Blackbourne
- A GMPC POST: DADA Professor -

All this commotion felt much too familiar to Amelia, who not even that long ago had found Delynn in an almost exactly similar situation. Except, this time, the situation was exponentially direr.

"Oh, Lynn!" She exclaimed, tears welling up in her eyes as she slowly advanced into the dark alleyway, her wand raised in self defense. She was the first person to the scene, and in her eyes, the circumstances were unmistakable: Professor Adam had been murdered, and conveniently--perhaps too conveniently, Lynn was the first to find his dead body. Not only that, the girl was covered in blood. And this wasn't exactly the first time the girl had lost control of herself and attacked someone.

"Oh, Lynn, what did you do?" Amelia seemed almost to choke up as she said it. Slowly, a crowd began forming around them. "I'm sorry, dear, but this has got to stop. This needs to stop..."

Waving her wand, she uttered a charm to bewitch the girl into a deep sleep.

Interactions:
Delynn Von Kronig @Mook-LandStrider

Joan + Jasper & Ivar
Collabration with @Adrian & @Bubbly Potions
Looking over her shoulder, Joan found that her companions were nowhere in sight. She had held the mistaken impression that the two were tagging behind all along… until she realized how eerily quiet it had become in this desolate house.

Without thinking, she began to call out their names. Several times she thought she heard a voice in the distance, only to belatedly realize it was probably just the wind… or the sound of the leaves. Or the old shack buckling under the strength of the harsh breeze.

Meanwhile, Jasper had just slipped around the side of the old shack, using his wand to open the window as soundlessly as possible. Which proved to be quite the success at least until he tried to climb through and almost landed on his face while attempting to get his other foot inside.

Silently cursing the old house he made his was deeper, listening to the sound of his name being shouted by the idiot in the other room.

He eased up against the doorway of the little room, peering in to see Joan facing away from him. With a dark smirk he rushed forward as quietly as possible and caught her around the middle, shouting at the top of his lungs.

"WHAT. THE. FUCKING. FUCK." Joan yelled, smacking at the hands that had suddenly grabbed ahold of her. She whipped around, wand at the ready and a curse upon her tongue… until she realized who the culprit was. However, that didn't ease her annoyance in the slightest. She raised her wand even higher now, looking like she was just about ready to kill somebody.

"I swear to Merlin, give me one good reason I shouldn't jinx you right now." She seethed, but her expression quickly changed into that of disgust. "Fucking hell, it smells like old socks in here. Wait--that's probably just you."

Jasper shoved her away with a snort of amusement. "Knowing your luck Joan, it's you." He joked as he rubbed beneath his nose in an attempt to smell something other than the current stink surrounding them.

"But really… what is that?" He muttered, glancing around. "Or are you trying to pull my leg? Did you come here before and drop some kind of stink bomb?" He asked laughing as he moved a little deeper into the shack, looking around.

"Ha ha," Joan scrunched up her face in mockery, "Shut up. That's not funny. Anyway, where the hell is Ivar?" She said, before suddenly looking behind her as if she expected him to pop up right then and there.

"Feeling jumpy Joan?" He said with a snicker before shrugging his shoulders. "Ivar's the smart one remember, he decided to stay outside."

"Riiight," She replied sarcastically, her eyelids drooping low in disbelief. "And no, I'm not feeling jumpy. I just don't trust you."

Just then, something audibly whimpered in the adjacent room. But Joan was clearly having none of it.

"Oh, snap out of it, asshole," she yelled back, before rolling her eyes at Jasper.

"Eh...that wasn't me…" Jasper said slowly before giving Joan a suspicious glare. "Are you trying to get me back? Because this is ridiculous."

"How the hell can I get back at you over something I didn't even know was going to happen. Stop shitting me, you're a terrible liar."

"You were probably planning to get me first…" He glanced toward the room as the sound came again. "Alright fucking stop it now." He muttered.

"I told you I'm not falling for it," Joan sighed in exasperation.

"Bloody hell Joan! It's not me you idiot."

Then, suddenly a figure appeared before them. The two screamed.

"Guys, did you even forget I was here?" Ivar finally piped up in a effort to make his ghostly atmosphere known to the blabbering pair. The boy stood awkwardly. Once again roped into the trouble by the very idiots now filled very much with regret. Truthfully, he only came inside out of concern from their yelling prior.

"Yeah, Jasper, you scream like a girl," Joan shook her head, still clearly trying to recover from the shock.

"Fuck off Joan, you scream like a gi--" He cut himself off before the words completely left his mouth, feeling the stupidity of them before they were even fully out. "Oh wait...you are a girl…" he muttered under his breath.

Joan simply snorted in amusement, but her amusement was cut short when she heard some scuffling in the other room. Before she could react, the door creaked open and there stood what looked like an emancipated yet monstrous creature. At that moment, Joan could almost feel her heart sink to the floor.

And then they ran.

• Haha
Reactions: Bubs and Ardent
Elizabeth merely smiles at Jasper's observation of her way of life. She didn't seem bothered by it, in fact she looked quite proud at the notion. Trouble is what this girl lived for, other wise life was just a bore. "All kinds" She says simply, her hushed voice smooth and husky. His next comment only made her pleased smile that much more wider. She wasn't the least bit flustered as no rosy hues dusted her cheeks. If anything she was amused, flattered even. Elizabeth loved nothing more than her own ego being fed. It was gratifying. It did not matter whether he was sincere or not, a compliment was a compliment and nothing less in her eyes. She simply waited patiently for the other to put two and two together, and she wasn't disappointed. She could notice even the faintest little expressions with eyes like hers, she practiced them in the mirror for many years after all. She relished in the boys revelation, finding just the slightest bit amusing. Just what did that boy think of her now that he knew who he was dealing with, but Jasper was doing well so far. Noticing his attention falter she follows his gaze back to his sister Cyrus, and Elizabeth couldn't help but roll her eyes. "Charmed." She adds to the affirmation of his person and offers him a curt smile when he agrees to buy them both drinks. Though she was just glad her own word games once again benefited her own wants. When he returned she thanked him for the drink, seemingly sincere, and took her first swig as her returned into the seat across from her.

They partook in small meaningless chitchat for the next handful of minutes while the boy waited on his food. Then, almost like clockwork, his friends were suddenly arriving. Joan having made her presence known, to which Elizabeth had some semblance of respect for. She always liked it when other woman were outspoken, even if it caused some issues for Rory. The fact that Joan was attractive was just a bonus. The thought made her giggle. Watching the two interact reminded Elizabeth of her friendship with Sang and Oliver, but this made her realize something. Her friends had been no where to be seen. Had the two of them run off together? Last she remembered she was pissed at Oliver, and Sang was uncomfortable, but after seeing the pair across from her Elizabeth just missed them. Her chest tightened in heartache, and her smile from earlier actually fell flat. Seeing the plate being pushed towards her made her feel just the slightest bit better, so she gave him a thankful smile. Then chuckled at Jasper's scowl as the glamour charm on the poor spider faded. Elizabeth herself wasn't the least bit surprised, she had over heard his sister's plan from across the room as the bar was relatively quiet enough for her to do so. Then he gently laid the creature before her, and Elizabeth looked at him quite perplexed.

"A pet spider for the spider herself," He teased her though it almost sounded like he meant something more. Elizabeth found the cryptic speech to be just slightly alarming, though she refrained from letting her composure slip. In a way Elizabeth was very much like a spider. A woman who entraps her victims in carefully woven traps of silk. Although, before she could ask him what he means he says his good-bye, and to leave her with her thoughts, but not before she says her own.

"Have fun Jasper!" The woman coos after him, a smile once again fixated on her face as she is left alone with her new multi-legged friend. Looking down at the spider it rears it's front legs at her in defiance, as there is something about her that makes the creature uneasy. The girl looks down at the tarantula in disinterest wondering what she should do with it, especially since such a creature had a nasty temperament. Elizabeth didn't mind it's appearance, it was quite favorable actually, but she liked having pets she could train. The conundrum makes her sigh as she leans back in her seat drink in hand. Maybe she could cast a charm on it to make it more friendly? She was sure such a spell existed. Perhaps in the forbidden section of the library? Calling over a server she asks for a to go box, which she uses as a means of keeping the spider contained for now. With out any fear Elizabeth prods the little thing into the box, and closes the lid. It would have to do for now until she could find it a proper enclosure, such a thing most likely would need to be delivered to Hogwarts from Diagon Alley. With a bit of a yawn the blonde decides to return to her room for the rest of the day, promptly kicking out any unwanted guests in the mean time.

As the day progressed into evening, the Campbell siblings wrapped up their current affairs. Wallace had spent a lovely day with his closest confidant Rosa, providing the girl with a distraction from her worries. He was dressed in all sorts of fashionable things, and while the gesture did make him slightly uncomfortable due to personal reasons, he accepted the gifts she showered him with. Her compliments and praise throughout out his tiny fashion show made him feel more confident in himself, and in his feelings. Then they enjoyed dinner together before finally retiring for the night. His little sister Effie enjoyed her time with Ash at the book store. They sat quietly and read a few books, unaware that they had been followed for the remainder of the evening. Despite this the two had nothing if any importance to talk about, at least to a death eater. Rather they reminisced about their childhood, and simply enjoyed each others company until it was time to turn in for the night.

Meanwhile Ren found solace in one of his closest friends, Elise, who assured him that he had nothing to feel sorry for. Deciding to find a gift for Rory after enjoying their lunch together. The two stopped by the bookstore so Ren could purchase a new book from one of Rory's favorite authors. While exploring the shelves Ren affirms how much he appreciates everything Elise does for him, and how glad he is that they are friends. After checking out the two return to the inn together and go their separate ways, leaving Ren to wonder if his gesture for his old friend and roommate will mean anything in the end.

Joan + Jasper & Ivar
Collabration with @Adrian & Bubbly Potions Character
At length, they reached an end to what otherwise seemed like an endless journey, the threat of that hideous beast having fallen far behind them. The passageway seemed a lot narrower now, and at some point the wooden walls and floor gave way to rock and earth. Joan couldn't count the number of times she almost tripped and fell flat on her face, owing to the perilous rocky surface.

The path seemed to be growing steeper. Joan treaded carefully now, wand held like a torch, knowing that her good luck wouldn't last very long. Eventually, she reached an opening; though at first it was hard to tell, as it had already grown dark outside with nightfall.

"Hey!" Joan called back to her companions, "I found a way out."

Stowing her wand away, Joan crawled up like a groundhog to the opening, which seemed to be nothing more than a small burrow. Before long, she managed to reach the surface.

"Hey Joan wait," Jasper said from behind her, not trusting the hole that lead into the darkness beyond. He glanced back a Ivar then back up through the small burrow to find the Witch had vanished from sight.

"Ah...Joan? Where did ya go?" He called up into the dark, a low groan of movement sounding over their heads, dirt crumbling down onto his head. "Well fuck if that doesn't sound ominous…" He muttered under his breath, crawling up a little further.

"Alright Joan! Make a sound if you survived!" He called after her before straining to hear a response.

Joan opened her mouth to say that she was fine, if not a little winded, but all that came out was a small groan. She wasn't even sure what exactly happened. One moment, she was standing; the next, something slammed against her back, hard, and for a brief moment she felt the strangest sensation. Like she was flying.

And now, she was back on the ground again. It wasn't so dark out here after all. The lights from a nearby castle shone upon her and she could see, quite clearly, the tree that she had so clearly enraged.

That was when she realized that the nearby castle was, in fact, Hogwarts; and that the tree before her was the Whomping Willow.

Before the tree could beat her any further, Joan crawled back until she was some safe distance away.

"Careful! It's the Whomping Willow!" She cried out as loudly as she could.

Jasper was admittedly a little relieved when he heard Joan finally respond to him. Given how fast she'd vanished, he'd been concerned something had gotten her, maybe another of those things they'd left in the dust.

"The Whomping Willow...WAIT! WE'RE BACK AT FUCKING SCHOOL!" He called out in annoyance. "What a bloody adventure," He muttered under his breath before heading up the way Joan had gone.

"Careful Ivar," He murmured before finally exiting and getting to his feet. He managed to dodge the first branch and make a run for Joan when he was whipped in the ass and flung away from the damned tree. He landed roughly, clutching his tender behind and cursing.

It seemed Jasper and Joan left their brains in the shrieking shack, for they could have saved themselves all that trouble had they any ounce of common sense. Ivar seemed to have retained his, however, and with a flick of his wand managed to render the Whomping Willow immobile. He walked towards them, seemingly a lot calmer now than he was before, while Joan stared back at him with her mouth ajar.

"Couldn't you have done that before I went and almost got myself killed?"

Ivar simply shrugged. "How could I know you were going to do something stupid?"

"We both bloody know I always do stupid shit," Joan retorted back.

Jasper laughed. "Yeah...but it way too funny to ever say anything about it."

He turned in a slow circle, his gaze landing on the school a short distance away then back towards his friends. "Probably not the wisest decision but we should head up to the school, saves having to go back to whatever that was back there. We might even find another way back to Hogsmeade," He suggested, sounding just a little optimistic.

Before they could get any further, they overheard voices. Something told them it was probably best to remain quiet for now and keep a low profile. It would soon turn out to be one of their better decisions, for the conversation they were about to hear was not meant for their ears.

8bd97546e1dc8525eddca45dcbecacc9.png

Interactions: Cyrus (@Bubbly Potions )
Mentions: Liz (@Vio ), Oliver (@Adrian )

Sanguine had been in a mixed mood since she had confessed her feelings towards Oliver. Her mood had only dropped from that nervous joy with the state they had found Elizabeth in just moments after – that, she was definitely not happy about. Anger wanted to consume her – but jitters from the confession was just as strong – even a while later she was still unsure on what she was exactly feeling at one moment. Strangely, she was much calmer in the very least due to her contrasting thoughts of anger and joy.

A smile swept briefly over her lips again as she walked through the quieter streets, her arms wrapped around herself to bring her dark green coat tighter to her, trying to preserve warmth. Forest green eyes seemed far more interested in the cobblestone path than where she was going. Her steps however, led her to her destination with practices ease. Having had the day out, the Gryffindor wanted to unwind and go to Hogs Head, a place she much preferred than the more crowded and more desired place of the Three Broomsticks.

Heading inside, Sanguine finally drifted from her thoughts to glance around the dimly lit establishment with a soft sigh. It took only seconds for the weariness to drip from her frame and her composure to calm considerably. Less people, less risk of blowing her secret – less risk of that? Then Sanguine was far calmer than she normally was within the school. Huffing out another exhausted sigh, she caught sight of a familiar face – one that provoked annoyingly mixed feelings. Cyrus Grey. Though she had been concerned for the girl after the punishment day for being sick, she was still minorly irritated by that stupid apple. Unable to muster up the energy to react, Sanguine headed over to the seated witch and reached out, poking her finger against the side of the other's skull. The girl looked lost in thought and Sanguine would not miss an opportunity.

"Oi, Grey! You look like someone knocked your brain round a bit? Betcha' its cause your thinking too much. What the hell is wrong with you?"