2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Horror, Dark Fantasy, Modern
Eczar
1975. A time of struggle for muggles and wizards alike. While the cold war is at its height, the wizarding world is faced with a war of its own. The Daily Prophet has reported nothing but bad news as of late. There have been disappearances, murders, dark marks in the sky, and sightings of strange men in masks. Whispers say this is all the work of the Dark Lord, an enemy so formidable no one dares to speak his name.

A dark cloud hangs over Hogwarts, for even its peace has been disturbed. The promise of a new academic year and its would-be adventures are instead shrouded in unspeakable fear. There are those who come to Hogwarts with dark intentions and even darker magic. No one knows who they are. They stay in the shadows, bearing the faces of old friends or foes, whispering, scheming...

In this age of growing racial prejudice, the well-being of half-breeds and muggle borns hang in the balance.

Hogwarts is no longer safe.
Current Chapter 6: A Solemn Supper

Date: Wednesday, October 8 1975
Time: 6pm
Event: Feast at the Great Hall
Weather: Cloudy

Hogwarts opens its great doors once more, though the students that choose to remain are anything but great in number. If, at the beginning of the school year, the halls were flooded with streams of black robes, it is now reduced to a trickle. And what would customarily be an exited hubbub is now uncomfortably quiet, occasionally permeated by whispers of uncertainty and fear.

Something about Hogwarts has changed. Something more than the Chamber of Secrets being opened then closed once again. Something more than the appointment of the new Headmaster Demetrius Creed, whose very existence seems to be shrouded in mystery. Hogwarts itself seems foreboding somehow. Like some dark and evil spirit has possessed its very walls. For the castle towers now stood frowning upon the encroaching students like it loathes for them to come back. There will be no warm welcome, no semblance of a joyous celebration to be had. There is only the beginnings of an omen.

But even in the darkness, there is hope. The two students who fell victim to the Basilisk are now cured and well, even if the trauma remains with them and will haunt their dreams for some time.

Today, they will be rejoining their classmates who, upon their arrival, are immediately ushered into the Great Hall for supper. There, half the former staff awaits them upon their usual seats at the great table, whilst the other half seems to have been replaced by unknown and unwelcoming new faces. The usual seat of the Headmaster is curiously empty.
Write-up by Adrian | Coding by Adrian | © Art taken from Pottermore

SU / EXT / OOC
0 / 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 /

Last edited:
Tasha. J. Wolfe - @Bubbly Potions

Tasha propped open the door for Cyrus as the two reached Hogwarts. He rolled his eyes as she whimsically hung her sentence, cracking a smile from him.
"Strapped for cash, Grey?" He asked, returning her devilish smirk. Fancy that, it felt right for Cyrus to propose an adventure worth the penny. In all actuality, he had the same idea in mind - but with different intentions.

Something was happening within Hogwarts. He didn't know what exactly, but everything was restless. He was restless.
The creatures under his care have been exhibiting strange behaviors. They have been trying to warn him of something. He recognized that they felt agitated, threatened, endangered.

The rumors? A war?

The Dark Lord?

Just how close were these threats to Hogwarts? Were they already here? For the first time, he realized his own comfort. He had a place and a sense of belonging. There were people here that he cared for.

Fun and games? An adventure? Yes, that was something he needed. He needed to step out the head space that he was in to gain a different perspective. Find something to ease his spiraling questions. Why? Because he was afraid. There was a comfort in doing nothing, acting like the tension and rumors were all but that. To carry on as if the world was just and as is. He could disconnect and everything would be fine. Only, he was no longer someone who was apathetic towards his surroundings.

He had something to lose - and that terrified him the most.

"Cyrus." He hesitantly called, seeming to swim up from his thoughts. Tasha seemed to struggle with forming his words. There was something just so off putting and jarring, that it gnawed at him sleeplessly at night. He didn't know how to explain something he didn't know or understand.
"I.. just want you to be careful. I don't think it's safe at Hogwarts anymore."

He knew this was something already on the back of everyone's minds. But at some point, the threat had to be made real.

Last edited:
759ea16371a874549390735fd51c5012.png

Interactions: Ash (@Ghostly Boo ), Effie, Wallace (@Vio ), Alistair (@Adrian )
Mentions: None

Elise had followed along with Effie and Ash, a small smile decorating her lips as she kept a grip on both of their hands. Not only were they in for an adventure and mystery, she got to spend time with both Ash, he best friend and Effie, her cousin. They had all hurried along in chase of the portrait and the chatter that came from ahead, Elise only releasing the two's hands to stare at the scene before her – Alistair and another student having collided into one another and on the floor, something that made her worry and simultaneously want to erupt in laughter. Alistair had certainly changed since they were younger, it was different to see him in such a situation she wanted to laugh but manners kept her from doing so. Worriedly, she called out to them all, "Are you all okay?" before looking to Alistair with a soft frown, brows furrowed. "Isn't that a bit to excessive? 50 points?"

Then, things happened fast. Effie was back at her side – something she brightened up considerably by as she hugged her cousin softly. Her attention had been upon the others, she only noted Ash's spell when Effie called out, having been at her side. Quickly enough, Elise felt her friend fall back onto her, dragging her to the floor with him. A pained groan tumbled from her lips as she reached up to press her hand against the back of her head, a small pout on her lips as she sulked. Wasn't it enough she seemingly tripped over air? Effie helped her up and Elise's gaze was back on Ash, worry forming in grey depths, "Ash! Are you okay?!"

Last edited:
102b6df7ee55825b32a041d897ca0bdc.png

Interactions: Elliot (@Ghostly Boo ), Alistair (@Adrian ), Effie (@Vio )
Mentions: None

Leo stared horrified at the Head Boy at his declaration. He had lost 50 points for his house!? Dread seeped into his expression as he stared owlishly at Alistair. "W-what! It was an accident! How does that equal 50 points!" Leo exclaimed, his tone shaky. This was a mess, again! Certainly, this school year was out to get him somehow. Maybe he should play bingo with who he could mess with in the given year – Anastasia and Alistair were already ticked off then. Tiredly, as if exhausted and losing the will to argue the lost points, Leo ran a hand through his dark brown locks, a frown on his lips. "This is ridiculous!" He argued once more, shoving his hands angrily into the pockets of his jacket.

Elliot's reaction however to the head boy, had him grinning widely, snickering at the situation. "Yeah, I don't want to touch no snob's hair, thanks." He cackled, taking a few steps back with his hands held up in defence. "But go at it dude, have fun.". Having finally calmed down, if only slightly as the desire to go and sulk about this all still remained, Leo turned to the smaller girl, a grin on his lips. Despite not knowing her, she had helped him up and not the snob – which scored points in his book. "Thanks for helpin'! I'm Leontios, Well – Leo." Talking to anyway was probably better than talking to the long-haired nut case who currently, he wondered if was worth pranking – head boy status aside.

Cyrus Grey

tumblr_oy1cjf0Yr11sq1xo4o1_1280.jpg
Listening to Tasha's words about money she slung her arm over his shoulder playfully. Cutely cocking her head to the side, before bringing herself into closer to her best friend's face. "Now now… If I were strung for cash, you know I would have asked for a loan by now." Cyrus smirked drawing herself closer and flicking the boy's frown from his face when the topic drifted to a more serious note.

"Don't frown like that, you'll end up looking like an old man's ball sack." The girl joked playfully, before waiting for Tasha to head on his way once more. Her cheeky intentions starting with a run up before jump, pulling herself up onto her current partner in crime's back. Her head rested against his shoulder, and hair messily falling in her face.

Silently Cyrus Grey actually though about Tasha's words of warning—the thought of Hogwarts and the protection it promised to have. A small sigh left the Australian's lips, the warnings had actually scared her quite a bit. It didn't help that she remembered clear as day what had happened on the Hogwarts Express.

How her mousy form was flung into a window when the train screamed to a sudden stop, and the Death Eaters made themselves known in the compartment she hid in. She could see everything from the outside world as she hid away under the chair in the blown open cabin car. It was honestly something that still haunted her dreams.

"I'll be careful, Tash. I promise…" Cy spoke lightly against her friend's shoulder, wrapping her arms a little tighter around his shoulders. "And… I think you're right about Hoggy not being safe anymore. There's something not right with some of the people we knew from the start till now—secrets and dangerous ones." She admitted lifting her head slightly, before noticing a spot on his neck that had the smallest amount of skin showing.

Cyrus bit the bullet, and light pressed a tender kiss to the exposed skin on his neck. "Just promise me that you've listen to your advice and be careful yourself."

Interactions: Tasha Wolfe @Vinn
Location: Outside Hogwarts --> Heading towards the sight of conflict

Anastasia Fitzgerald
Seventh Year, Ravenclaw

Anastasia had to admire how attentive the blind boy was with trying to give her full attention when she spoke to him. It was something she knew some couldn't even muster at the best of times. "Perhaps so," the Head Girl thought about facing another professor so shortly after the last ordeal and grew physically pale—Damn you Henry Chen... was the only thought she could give to that moment in history.

"I'm not quite sure the staff and members of the school board do know of these occurrences…" Ana admitted to the blind boy whose lack of judgement to her height led him to not be staring at her face but closer to shoulder. "It certainly wasn't mentioned at the meeting earlier," she finished.

In fact, her mind wanders in the moments of silence, only to be startled back to reality by Ren's simple cough into his hand. "I don't mind helping you find her at all," Ana regarded in a calm and simple tone of voice. Offering her light touch on the boy's arm as an indication that she was about ready to head off and find his mother.

Mentions: Gwendonlyn (@Sanguine Fox ) , Ren (@Vio ) & Henry (@Adrian )

FONT 1
FONT 2
FONT 3
Amelia Blackbourne
- A GMPC POST: DADA Professor -

A crease formed between Amelia's eyebrows, and her eyes held what looked like pity. It was the first time she had ever heard Lynn speak in such a voice. And that hair! It was so strange and white, reminiscent of a burial shroud. What else was this girl hiding? It made Amelia shudder how there was so very little she knew about her own students. It was dark times indeed.

"I don't know, dear," she replied earnestly, "It's been very tough without the Headmaster. But you and I will talk to him first thing when he gets back."

It was only when Lynn mentioned the state of her clothes that Amelia noticed them. How blind she was! Of course the clothes would have been ripped to shreds.

Amelia untied the robe she was wearing; after all, she had clothes underneath so there was not much need for another layer. She handed Lynn the robe with a smile.

"I realise you must be tired after all that's happened. I'll take you to the dormitories, dear. You should get some rest."

Interactions:
Delynn Von Kronig @Mook-LandStrider

Rory Thomson
SEVENTH YEAR RAVENCLAW
"You don't look too pleased to see me," Rory pointed out astutely, though his expression was largely unbothered. He was even smiling, in fact, though it was anyone's guess why.

"Well, it's nothing important, but you know how I am. I always have questions that need answers," For a moment, he gave Juniper a look that seemed to say he knew something she wouldn't want him to know. Of course, this wasn't actually the case. Rory was perhaps the most oblivious person in the hallway at that moment. But this was simply a showcasing of power. If you could make people uncomfortable enough in your presence, make them feel you've got them just where you want them to be, then that was when you're the most powerful. Or so he believed.

There was an obligatory pause. The most cowardly would be sputtering their secrets by now, but Rory wasn't about to underestimate Juniper. She was a lot smarter than he would have liked.

"You see, I'm just a little curious about that piece of jewelry you were holding the other day. I thought my eyes were failing me, but now after having done some research, I'm fairly certain I know what it is. S-lytherin's locket," He let the words hang in the air for a moment, before taking a step forwards. Just a little too close for comfort. He dropped his voice to a whisper, "Now, I wonder, what's a valuable item doing in your possession? It has been missing for years. Such an artefact must be worth more than your life."

@Bubbly Potions
@Ghostly Boo

Cormorant Garamond
IM Fell English SC
UnifrakturMaguntia

Oliver Whitefang
raw - jim williams​
It was like he had lost control over himself.

He couldn't help but smile at her, no matter how hard he tried to look serious. The last thing he wanted was for her to think this was all a joke.

"I'm not teasing you, it's true," he said, although a laugh slipped out casually between his lips. For a fleeting moment, everything felt surreal. As though he were walking in a daydream, floating upon a cloud, flying amidst stars. Was this real?

He reached over to touch her face, just brushing ever so slightly against her bright red cheek with the back of his hand. The smile on his lips faltered. His eyes dropped to her mouth. He leaned in.

But at the very last minute, something caught his attention from the corner of his eye. Oliver paused, hand still at her cheek, the expression on his face changing drastically in a split second.

"Liz!" He shouted when he finally recognized the levitating figure beside Professor Slughorn. She seemed to be in bad shape, and unconscious. Oliver turned to Sanguine, a million words translating themselves into one simple expression. It was as if a dark cloud had passed over them.

He took her hand, then ran.

@Sanguine Fox

@Vio

ALISTAIR BLACKBOURNE

Disbelief, rage, and confusion warred together that for a moment Alistair was at a loss for words. He stuttered, blinking, as the other boy began to play with his hair, even going so far as to compare it to a kitten's fur.

Such was his disbelief that it took him an entire minute before realizing he could simply just pry the boy's hands away. He did this eventually, which was just as well, as more people were already flooding into the hallway. The last thing Alistair needed was more scandals to his name.

He heard Effie's familiar voice, and he turned to her to say something, but she was already walking away. In her place, Wallace came sauntering forwards with the portrait in his hands. The hoary man was trapped inside, his beard quivering, but otherwise there was a look of defeat about him.

The man plopped himself down on the sofa.

"Blasted thing!" He smacked the soft pillows as if they had been the cause of his capture. "I know nothing, I'm telling you! I'm an old man. All I wanted was some peace and rest! But with all you darn children loitering about it's hard to get some decent sleep. I just wanted to escape for a bit, you see. Away from you prying folk. Now, be a good lad and let me go!" The latter he addressed to Wallace, who still held the portrait in his grasp.

But something told Alistair that the man was lying and was simply using any excuse to get away. Alistair gave Wallace a meaningful look and said, "Don't."

Interactions:
Elise Campbell, Leontios Castellanos @Sanguine Fox
Effie Campbell, Wallace Campbell@Vio
Ash Caster, Elliot Graves @Ghostly Boo

Colour Tag: #339966

Last edited:
Poppins

Joan Lambert
SEVENTH YEAR GRYFFINDOR
It seemed there was about as much havoc inside as there was outside. The hallway was packed with people. Almost everyone seemed to be fixated on a single portrait. Upon closer inspection, Joan realized that it was the only portrait in the entire hallway (and even perhaps, the entire school) that had a person inside of it. The rest were gone, which was no big surprise at this point. They were always missing at this time of the week.

Joan overheard a young redheaded girl talk about some sort of reward. She turned to Jasper with a meaningful look, eyebrows raised as though part in disbelief, part in awe.

"50 fucking galleons? For a few missing portraits? This school is crazy. Who gives a shit about portraits?"

The man sitting on the sofa simply glanced at her disapprovingly.

@Bubbly Potions
@Ghostly Boo
@Sanguine Fox
@Vio
@Vinn

Theme Song: Fuck the People - The Kills
Art: vurdeM on DeviantArt

ELLIOT GRAVES
||Mentions:||
Alistair Blackbourne @Adrian - Effie Campbell @Vio - Leontios Castellan @Sanguine Fox
||Interactions:||
Blackbourne @Adrian - Effie Campbell @Vio - Leontios Castellan
||Location:||
Hallway
"It is unwise to insult him further since his already taken point's for running into him," Elliot said to his new friend, all the while, his hands were in said persons hair. "I believe his kitten hair makes up for the unpleasant way he acts," He murmured decidedly. He made a face of disappointment as his hand's were moved away from the head boys soft hair.

He kept his hands to himself for the time being, offering the young girl who'd appeared unexpectedly beside them, a confused look. With a simple shrug he said nothing, stepping around her to look into the portrait of the old man, feeling a wash of disappointment when he found it wasn't the old man he'd been expecting. "You're quite right..." He said quietly, offering his agreement with Alistair. He rubbed a finger at the surface of the painting, curious -as he had been for a few years- on how such things worked.

"Well Mr Painting, I don't suppose a few answers could hurt?!" He said in a cheerful tone, still inspecting the painting closely. All thought's of the other missing portrait's vanishing from his mind, a new mystery piping his interest.

Original By: Lillian Gray
Edits By: Bubbly Potions

Last edited:
  • Spicy
Reactions: Bubs and Ardent
x
Juniper Murray

Mentions: Morrigan Quinn @Bubbly Potions - Rory Thomson @Adrian
Interactions: Rory Thomson @Adrian
"How could anyone not be pleased to see you," Juniper muttered, raising a pale brow at him as she crossed her arms over her chest, shifting her weight slight. She tried to ignore the bubble of annoyance that pressed at her stomach as she took in his smiley expression. She knew that face, she'd seen him use it against enough people in the past that usually ended up with Thomson either getting a dirty secret or the perfect story for his little newspaper. What the Ravenclaw had on her however, was a complete mystery.

Juniper had to give him credit for trying. Thomson had definitely perfected the fine art of manipulation, but Juniper wasn't about to fall for his clever tricks. she remained silent, simply waiting him out, an almost impatient look on her face. She'd rather be with Morrigan discussing their next move now that the chamber had been open.

She blinked twice, the only evidence of her surprise as he finally spoke up. Anger bubbled within her at the reminder of the bathroom episode, the locket having been stolen from her by a poltergeist. Not only that it seemed, she'd had a few people notice which displeased her greatly. This revelation could prove to be problematic in the future if it wasn't dealt with carefully.

She lowered her gaze down the form of the male before her, one who assumed it was perfectly fine to come into her personal space to interrogate her on own business. With cold green eye's she placed her palm flat against his chest as forced him back from her space with a firm shove. "Are you out to rob me Rory? I would have thought such an act was below you," She said in a taunting tone.

Dropping her hand's behind her back, she flashed him a cool smile. "You'll be disappointing however to hear that the necklace is nothing but a look alike, something my aunt gave me to give to someone important..." She said smoothly, the lie's falling from her lips effortlessly.

Original By: Spectre of the Fade
Edits By: Bubbly Potions

Last edited:
  • Spicy
  • OMG
Reactions: Ardent and Bubs

Jasper Grey

received_470429863451978.jpeg
Jasper had finally managed to walk on his own instead of leaning against his friend for support, although he still ached, the pain had become considerably more bearable. He was beginning to believe his fall had given him luck and not just bottom pain.

A 50 galleon prize just to find a bunch of missing painting's. He made a soft sound of amusement as he met Joan's gaze, her own response the missing portraits almost mirroring his own thought's on the situation. "Way to get us some clue's there Joan, insult the old man in the painting, he'll definitely help now," Jasper said sarcastically, releasing a soft snicker of amusement. "Someone's offering up 50 galleon's what's the reasoning behind it matter?" He said with a shrug before lightly nudging her away. "I'll admit, I'm intrigued, but working with twenty other people is about as helpful as a flightless broom."

Mentions: Joan Lambert @Adrian
Interactions: Joan Lambert @Adrian

Last edited:
Reactions: Ardent
Persephone Gormlaith-Avalon Gaunt

7ee56c20d324b554b31b94a47b664b7d.jpg
Persephone was somewhat relieved to have run into Ivar Ragnulf when she did. It allowed her to get some much needed requested off her chest. Yet, she still couldn't speak of the frightening reality that was: the Chamber of Secrets were open once more and it was because of her. The walk down to the first floor to search from Alistair was surprisingly peaceful and didn't come with any interruptions from her least favourite people: Morrigan and Juniper.

Jumping down from the last few steps the seventh year scanned the hall for a moment curiously listening to a loud swabble somewhere close by. It appeared a large group of people were bothered by something. -

Perhaps, Blackbourne is there? Percy asked herself before hearing his voice break through the rest in a overpowering roar of aggression. Apparently so, she thought with a sigh, before continuing on her way towards the group.

The building of nerves in the girl grew more evident when she came across the scene, eyes wandering between the familiar faces and then falling onto Ash's. A look of concern held on Percy's face as she approached the boy, taking careful consideration of the others that also were asking of his welfare out of concern. "Ash? Are you okay?" She asked in a low voice under Elise's frantic tone. Before dropping down into a little squat to make sure he was unharmed, retying the scarf she knitted for him comfortingly.

Her gaze lifting to Elise's in an instant. "Elise, I might suggest you take him to the Hospital Wing, he doesn't look hurt but it's better to be safe than sorry." Percy stated in a warm gentleness, touching the Ravenclaw's arm in a supportive gesture. Then it changed when she looked towards Alistair Blackbourne, "I have to talk to him…" She admitted with an added dread in her voice-- then she left heading towards the mess that was: Alistair bloody Blackbourne[/i].

Finally reaching Alistair, Persephone took full advantage of her height and reached for the Head Boy's hair. Wrapping her fingers through the smooth brown locks, she began to tug him off in another direction. "Need to talk to you," she said in a strained voice. "Those can wait and I assure you, if you want your hair to remain in your scalp-- you'd be wise to follow me." Percy shot the boy a glare: something very unlike the normally sweet but quiet Slytherin.

ALISTAIR & PERCY

There was little opportunity for Alistair to react. He hadn't even noticed Percy until the latter began pulling at his hair. It was all he could do not to utter a yelp of pain as he was dragged out of view of the others. When they were finally alone, Alistair wrenched Percy's hand away. He looked at her as if she had gone completely, utterly mad.

"What do you want?" He demanded, voice etched with anger and frustration.

"It's not about what I want, but there's something I should rightfully inform you about." Percy responded to Alistair's demand in a cold tone, her eyes expressing an intense uneasiness.

"Get on with it, then. There are other things I need to do. I'm busy."

"You remember that night you thought you'd use me to get back at Echo Sayre?" Persephone asked folding her arms over her chest. Feeling a wave of nausea hit her when she mentioned that night. She automatically found herself recalling the events that took place.

Alistair gave an exasperated sigh; tired of women, their riddles, and all their accusations.

"What are you--"

But then it hit him. Why was she bringing this up now? It had been weeks since. Was she…? He shifted on his feet, straightened his posture. He lowered his voice, an undercurrent of fear seeping into his next words. "What of it?"

Percy felt her face growing ghostly white, all blood draining from her face. The words she wanted to speak couldn't be formed in her throat. Looking about the still quite in the open situation they were in the girl let out a shaky breath. "Can we go somewhere private to speak of these things, please." Persephone said in an almost begging tone.

He could tell that the situation was serious, whatever it was. That much was clear on her face. Alistair was certain he had gone pale himself, but there was no use rushing into conclusions. After all… it couldn't be. He was always so careful, so careful.

Wordlessly, he took her by the arm and led her to the nearest empty room he could find. There was enough commotion in the hallway that he hoped nobody would notice them slipping away. With each second of silence he could feel his anxiety grow tenfold. Even if he tried to open his mouth now, he was sure no word would come out.

Percy just followed Alistair willingly taking the lead out to the hall and into an vacant room. Shaky hands gripped the skirt she wore, trying to dry the clammy sweat that built up. She braced herself as the words trembled out, not quite sure what the reaction would be from the Head Boy.

"I'm… Uh-it appears that I'm pregnant…" Persephone finally said aloud, tears threatening to spill as she looked towards the boy she thought so tenderly of until a few weeks prior. "And, well it's yours. You should know that-- you're the only one I've been with." She admitted lowering her gaze from the boy, once more Percy was like the nervous wreck he'd met on the train at the start of the school year.

A moment of excruciating silence stretched between them. Alistair's gaze dropped to her stomach, like he was expecting to see something showing there. It was as if someone had just doused him with icy water. All he felt at that moment was absolute dread. He put a hand on his forehead, passed it over his face, eyes blinking with the realization that: no, this was not a dream. What would his grandfather say? His relatives?

He sat down. A million thoughts went through his head in that short span of time until, finally, he reached a conclusion.

There must be some way he could fix this. Yes, he could still fix this.

"I-I will talk to grandfather about this," he said with certain resolve, though he was still visibly shaken up and the words were tumbling out of his mouth carelessly. "You and I will get married, so that the child will not have to be born out of wedlock."

"Are you sure you'd want it… The child I mean?" Persephone asked him, her hands constantly fidgeting to keep her thoughts at bay for now. "Because, I know of a potion and someone who can make it." She finished looking up at the boy with a frightened expression. Although she admired how Alistair tried to be level headed at that moment she could help by feel her nerves grow worse at the thought of marriage.

"You will not get rid of it," He said firmly, face scrunched up in disgust. The simple thought of it made him sick. The last thing he would do was murder a child. "It's already been done. Killing it won't fix anything."

"Could you be repulsed by a child like me though? One that speaks to snakes," Percy's eyes grew wide standing closer to the boy her mind drawing back to what she'd done. "I've done something terrible because of it-- and I couldn't stop it." She finished as a tear rolled down her cheek, her lip beginning to quiver.

"The child would become a target too-- Of you know who," Persephone took the chance to tell Alistair. Her gaze not leaving his ghostly grey eyes. "The baby would be of Gaunt blood-- Slytherin blood and pure because of our status. My family have already been made an explain of the danger this child and now your family would be in."

Lowering her gaze once more she found herself looking to her stomach. Lightly she rested hand against the fabric sweater she wore that was still damp, from earlier in the Chamber. "Not even Hogwarts is safe anymore, Alistair." Percy told him lightly taking his hand, giving it a gentle squeeze mainly to ground her own thoughts.

"There must be a way to conceal it. No one will have to know, except grandfather, and the few we trust," Alistair said adamantly, now thinking of all the spells he knew in his head. There must be something that could disguise it. "But what did you mean--what did you do?"

Reaching into her pocket the girl procured a locket with fine and expensive detail. Running her fingers over the S shaped emerald detailing, Percy shakingly bit down on her lip. "I was cornered in the bathroom by Murray and Quinn, one of them gave me this locket but my memories are foggy of what happened." She said begging grow frustrated at her own confusion.

"There's something strange about this locket, it has an evil voice coming from it. A man's voice, but it's almost like a snake at the same time." Persephone explained taking a step back to allow the much needed space between them at that very moment. She paid attention to her hammering heart, "I knew what they wanted after a few moments with the locket, but--- then everything was light and almost in a trance. I asked for the locket to open in Parsel." Percy stopped herself before growing worse with each passing moment, taking up pacing to calm herself. Combing over every event with Alistair she finally came to the end, which lead her to sitting up on a table in the empty room.

"I opened the Chamber of Secrets, under the Imperius curse." Persephone Gaunt finally crumbled with that release of information. Her sight clouded by hot tears forming from her ducts. "The beast inside was already loose by the time I came back to my senses."

Alistair remained sitting down on the chair before her, weighed down by everything she had told him in that short amount of time. He buried his face in his hands before letting his chin rest on them, elbows propped up against the armrests. This was too much to take in all at once. He wanted to laugh, but given the circumstances, that was hardly an appropriate reaction. Had Percy gone mad after all? The Chamber of Secrets couldn't be real. It just couldn't be. It was simply a tale, after all.

"Are you absolutely certain about that? Are you sure you weren't dreaming?" He stared at her now in utter disbelief.

"Would I ever fucking dream about something like that?" Persephone stared back the sudden curse leaving her lips almost adding to the fear present in her eyes. "If I were asleep it'd be a nightmare." She never for a moment left his gaze when speaking of such a thing.

Percy wasn't the type of person who would lie to get his attention, or do it for revenge. He knew that much. And while it seemed to him that she was slightly off the rails right now, she could very well be telling the truth. He pinned his eyes onto the locket, and for a brief moment, he thought he could hear a voice…

No, he was simply imagining things.

"That's enough," He said, standing up. "That locket is likely cursed, and you'd do well to get rid of it. That must be what's causing your hallucinations. I certainly hope you weren't hallucinating about the child, too, but I suppose we'll find out soon enough. I will schedule for a private appointment at St. Mungo's."

Persephone's grew from pitfully hopeful to a manner of dark hatred for the boy in front of her in a matter of minutes. She understood that she sounded a lot on the crazy side, but then it came to him actually believing she'd lie about the child growing inside of her-- their child. A quick move of her arm when she leapt from her chair connected with the boy's cheek before, shoving him back. "I'd never lie about something about that! But if you insist make that appointment and have your name dragged into the limelight once more, Ali." She regarded him coldly, leaving the room-- not even taking notice of the locket she left behind with him.

Alistair watched her leave, his cheek stinging with the slap she had given him. He could not understand what had made her so upset. Was it so wrong to want to be certain? His eyes flitted back onto the table, where the locket remained. Percy had forgotten to take it with her. Perhaps he ought to take it and give it to Amelia for inspection. She would know a thing or two about cursed objects.

His cousin had always had a queer fascination for the Dark Arts, after all.

Collab with @Bubbly Potions

e885e55c18681a4ae06c835015d18e3b.jpg
Ash Caster
Ash could only stare up at the ceiling as embarrassment burned within him. At least with the Mandrakes no one had been around to see it, they could only take the word of a newspaper that a lot of student's didn't even read. This time however, luck hadn't been friendly. Not only had he landed on Elise again, but this time he'd done it in front of a large group of student's some of who he admired and other's who he'd rather not embarrass himself in front of.

Victoria being one of said people, whom would no doubt tease him for this mercilessly. In fact, the only person who he wasn't embarrassed by seeing this was Elise, it's hard to be uncomfortable around someone like Elise, not just that, she made him feel comfortable and happy almost all the time.

Being unable to talk or blink made things so much worse, so as soon as Victoria freed him, he buried his face behind his arm and released a distressed groan. "I didn't think it through," he grumbled to Victoria, not even bothering to defend himself any further. It had been a horrible plan and he'd realised it the second his spell left his wand.Just as he dropped his arm to accept the hand offered to him, a blonde haired beauty appeared at his side. The very last person he wanted to have seeing him in that moment.

Ash turned so pale a ghost would almost look tanned in comparison as he stared, wide eyed at Persephone Gaunt, his wide grey eye's full of complete horror as Percy reached out and fixed his scarf. His body was going through far to many emotions at once: Horror at seeing Percy, embarrassment as well as absolute delight at having Percy so close to him.

Unfortunately that meant his tongue was glued to the top of his mouth, a faintly nauseating feeling in his stomach as he just stared at his crush with wide eyes, unable to formulate one word to break the awkwardness.

It was both a relief and a complete disappointment as she moved away. A moment that resulted in colour finally returning to his face, so much colour that he went from white to red in moment's, his messy hair doing nothing to hide the vivid shade flooding his face. He accepted Victoria's hand, meeting her gaze with his as he got to his feet almost unsteadily. "Thanks."

He shot Elise an apologetic look of complete distress before pulling his hand away from Victoria's. "I think I'll leave the portrait adventure to you guy's" He said tightly."I just remembered I have a lot of studying to do," He mumbled, rubbing at his face with his sleeve in an attempt to hide his burning blush as he quickly moved away from the group.

Mentions: Elise Campbell - Leo @Sanguine Fox - Persephone Gaunt @Bubbly Potions - Victoria Grimm @~Dark Disney~
Interactions: Elise Campbell @Sanguine Fox - Victoria Grimm @~Dark Disney~

Last edited:
  • Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Ardent and Bubs
efeb5e5a9337504cbfbe4dd108e0ea3c--woman-art-red-hair.jpg
Lauren Harrison
INTERACTIONS:
Rosabel Valentine , Henry Chen
MENTIONS:
Henry Chen, Rosabel Valentine, Elosie Middleton , Davi ,Cyrus Grey and Jasper Grey
@Vio @lanabanana @Adrian @Sanguine Fox @Ghostly Boo

"It wouldn't have been possible without you, Rosa." Laurie smiled swaying her body from side to side, before finally looking happy about the way her skirt sat once more. "Then you can be a Slytherpuff." The joyous girl joked about Rosabel being momentarily a Slytherin/Hufflepuff hybrid. Her gaze flickering up to the perfectly dressed and glamorous girl with a playful smirk— "Not half as much as the Greys would annoy them, but it's possible. You do have Morrigan as a housemate, so anything is possible."

Cocking a brow at Rosabel's suggestion about admitting her own feelings and telling Henry. The redhead felt a warm heat kiss her cheeks at the thought. "Sure! Let's find him." Lauren smiled at her dear friend looking about the hallways. Before realising one key thing—Rosabel's nice clothes might be ruined on their little adventure. "How about we stop by the Slytherin Dorms—first, so you can change out of that pretty outfit, I'd hate for it to get ruined because heavens know what Henry has planned." The girl admitted knowing full well what her regular partner in raiding the Hogwarts kitchens was like.

Taking her friend's hand, Lauren led the beautiful Slytherin off towards the Dorms and Common Room. Admiring the creepy atmosphere that the dungeons had to lead to the Common Room. "This is kinda creepy." Laurie was happy to admit—oddly enjoying the feeling that she'd possibly suffer from a jump scare. Thinking about how Ana would end up in a fit of terror in situations like these—intense things weren't the Head Girl's cuppa tea, to say the least.

Jumping energetically down each step towards the Dungeons—the girl's hair bouncing over her shoulders as she went on her way. "I'll wait for you outside when you go get changed." Crazily the girl enjoyed the horror movie vibe this place gave her.

Hearing a bunch voices not too far away the girl giggled—recognising one of that seemed to carry along the hall. "Henry?!" Lauren called out along the narrow passage, allowing her voice to carry through.

Last edited:
240516b7746c6ddec2eabdd6c2ac07f9.jpg
Delynn Von Kronig
INTERACTIONS:
Amelia @Adrian
MENTIONS:

@Adrian

❇ ❇ ❇ ❇

Wrapping the robe around herself Lynn felt the cool air that constantly brushed up against her bare skin stop. Warmth filled her body and for a short moment she felt rather safe. Sadly, the feeling did not last overly long as within a few moments she realised she had to say something in return. Without making eye contact Lynn nodded "Maybe I should talk to my father." Lynn spoke quietly. While that was meant to be internal Lynn accidentally blurted it out. Moving her hands up she rubbed her eyes.

Now situated in the robe Lynn felt it was alittle short for her taller form but never the less she needed it. Now more or less acceptable she began to walk with Amelia. Looking back and forth she saw students hanging around the bend of the hallways it all took place in. Pulling her new robe tighter Lynn felt like she was going to throw up. Her anxiety and fear over the situation almost made her freeze up. However, feeling a hand on her back Lynn was pushed forward and through the prying eyes of the students.

Breaking through the mass and now with it just being the two of them Lynn visibly relaxed. No longer hugging herself and hiding her face she looked over to Amelia, her eyes watery. "So begins my dive into a deeper depth of hell." Lynn mumbled out at the realization of how many people had seen what occured. "They know im a monster. Oh my god I am a monster." Lynn choked up and gave up on trying to speak.

Interactions: Cyrus, Joan, Jasper @Bubbly Potions @Adrian @Ghostly Boo

Tasha mirrored the tilt of Cyrus' head and flashed her a wolfish grin. "Oh, sweetheart. If we ever get married - it'll only be out of love. I can't even afford to lend you a precious nickel."

It was true. His folks had money - but him? He didn't have a dollar to his name.

Gritting his teeth, Tasha truly did feel like shit. He was sleepless and anxious. His dark circles were more prominent than usual and diving into his thoughts made him feel lethargic. He almost gasped in surprise when Cyrus flicked his forehead, re-centering his focus before he derailed off the tracks. Tasha laughed sheepishly at the lovely visual of his face shriveling like an old sack of balls.

"Thanks Cy, but you know what? I don't think that would look too bad. Really - it would be more tragic for you." He snickered, taking a few steps as he stumbled with her climbing up his back. For a moment the two fell silent as he continued towards the hallway.

"I'll be careful, Tash. I promise…"

A slow sigh escaped him - a breath he hadn't realized that he was holding in. As she tightened her arms around his shoulders, he felt a sense of security - despite the dangerous truths that she voiced.

He held in another breath as he felt her kiss against his neck. Turning his head, Tasha focused his gaze on her. It was alarming in the way that she had always swept him up at her pace. "You're making it real difficult to be careful." He said with a trace of a smile on his lips.

As his feet continued to take him to the center of commotion, he heard a pair of familiar voices.

"Make that twenty-two." He interjected, as he came up beside Jasper and Joan. Turning sideways to properly reveal who mounted his back, he showed Cyrus off as if he had caught something wild (though it was painfully obvious who was really getting tamed).

When he was done boasting, he shot Joan a quizzical look in response to hearing the words that came out this silly girl's mouth. "What? Don't tell me 50 galleons doesn't sound pretty to you, Joan."

It took him a moment to realize what a sorry state his good pal buddy guy was in. "Jasper, mate, you're looking a little crippled there."

Glancing back at Cyrus, Tasha sighed. "Sorry, Cy, think you might need to tag team on the little ride with your brother." He gave Jasper a good head to toe glance. "Though my poor knees might buckle."

a27794b66ed0c1665b0a85ce34b9003f.png

Interactions: Lauren (@Bubbly Potions )
Mentions: Henry (@Adrian ), Cyrus (@Bubbly Potions ), Jasper (@Ghostly Boo )

Rosabel looks genuinely amused by the Hufflepuff girl, her lips quirked into the smallest of smirks upon her visage as she walked alongside the other, her arms folded across her chest. "A Slytherpuff…that is an odd combination." She uttered quietly, her gaze shifted till it was settled ahead, a mischievous glimmer in her amber gaze. "The Greys?" She parroted back, raising a curious brow in thought before she nodded her head, finally remembering who the other was talking about. "Yes, that is true. I haven't had...the pleasure of meeting the girl one but the boy one is boring enough. Unlike your darling Chen."

Entertained by the red colouring pale cheeks, Rosa simply let her smirk grow briefly before her expression dropped back into one of apathy. Her control over herself becoming apparent again as a bored look began to manifest, her back straightening and posture changing till she seemed more like the Rosa she was known to be. Uncaring, cold and bored. Though it was not directed towards Lauren herself, rather the students lingering around – presences that undeniably irritated her. She was enjoying her day with the Hufflepuff after all. Giving Lauren a quick smile, Rosa nodded before heading to the Slytherin dorms, "Good idea." With a quick wave, Rosa headed in side to change her clothes once again for the day.

It didn't take Rosa long to change into more comfortable clothing, though she retained her usual style. Black boot leg trousers and boots were accompanied by a pristine white shirt that was seemingly without a blemish, a knee length white button up coat thrown on top as a long silver chain hung around the collar of her shirt. Other than her coat, it was all clothes she had owned for too long – she would replace them soon enough anyway. Her hair was brushed into a long braid that rested across her left shoulder, bangs framing her face. The only other addition was the faint gloss colouring her lips. When she was finally okay with this, at least to her, comfortable look, Rosa left the Slytherin dorms and stepped back outside into the dungeons, her gaze slipping to Lauren once more. She caught the echoes of the Hufflepuff's calls and a faint grin brushed her lips as she stepped closer to her friend. "Oh? found Chen already? Maybe you knew he was near here all along and that's why we came here…" Rosa teased quietly before shoving her hands into her coat pockets.

Last edited: