1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Horror, Dark Fantasy, Modern
IT IS A TIME of struggle for muggles and wizards alike. While the cold war is at its height, the wizarding world is also faced with much turmoil. The weather has grown unpredictable, strange and foul portents have been seen throughout the land, and dangerous enemies underneath cold, snake-eyed masks have rained terror down upon innocents. The Daily Prophet has reported nothing but bad news as of late. Whispers say that this has all been the work of the Dark Lord--an enemy so formidable that none dares speak his name.

A cloud hangs over Hogwarts, for even its peace has been disturbed. The promise of a new academic year and its would-be adventures are instead shrouded in unspeakable fear. There are those who come to Hogwarts with dark intentions and even darker magic, bearing the faces of long-time friends or unremarkable strangers--secret followers of Voldemort. In this age of growing racial prejudice, the well-being of half-breeds and muggle-borns alike hang in the balance.

Hogwarts is no longer safe.

This role-play is set in Hogwarts during Voldemort’s rise to power. The main conflict would lie between the prejudiced purebloods/half-bloods and everyone else. There might even be Death Eater recruits among the students, though of course their existence would be secret, at least in the beginning. There is potential for character death later on, as this will be a rather dark role-play, but it won’t be without its own share of comedy and general lighthearted funness.

This will be a small, casual role-play. Posting speed is pretty flexible (just don’t get too crazy with posts or leave people hanging for a month), though my aim is an average of one or a few posts per week. I’m not big with one-liners or overly detailed and lengthy posts. Just give folks something substantial to reply to and you’re golden.

Other important points:

- Canon characters, like Snape, who should be a student at that time, will be non-playable and would only make appearances when the plot demands it.
- Art face-claim will be used for the characters.

Let me know if you’re interested!
Write-up & Coding by Ardent  |   © Art by Andrew Davidson

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Bubs
I'm interested! So just going to add my name to the Goblet of Fire.

• Love
Reactions: Ardent
My username demands I join!

• Love
  • Love
Reactions: Hufflepug
Glad to have ya! Just one or two more and we should be all set. :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
The time period isn't really for me, but gosh damn, that's some snazzy coding and a nice promise! :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Ardent
@Dust Bunnies I may! I've been thinking something up all morning. I'm so ready for this lol

• Love
@Dust Bunnies I may! I've been thinking something up all morning. I'm so ready for this lol
I've got five character sheets written up, and one currently in the works lol. Also, if you want the code that I used for my character sheets, I'll be more than happy to share~ :)

@Darko are you still interested in this hun? x

I’m interested :3

I'm interested!

Reactions: Esmeray
Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mundane Monster