F

FieryCold

Original poster
IN A TIME WHERE racial discrimination is rampant and the Cold War is at its height, an ominous force looms over the wizarding world. Despite efforts to keep them apart, the magical and the mundane nonetheless overlap and bleed influence into each other. Muggles grapple with political and military disarray, while the wizarding community is faced with an enemy so formidable it is only ever mentioned in whispers: they call him the Dark Lord, and his followers, the Death Eaters.

Such is the influence of this rising group of supremacists that even Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, rumoured to be one of the safest places in the world next to Gringotts, cannot remain unperturbed for long. A new academic year has begun, and as students both young and old pour into the school's ancient halls, whispers of an unspeakable terror reigning within campus grounds abound. A group of pureblood supremacists, armed with dark intentions and even darker magic, now stand at the helm of the school. The well-being of half-breeds and muggle-borns alike hang in the balance.

Hogwarts is no longer safe.
Current Event -- Chapter 3: A Day in Detention
Flashback: Tuesday, September 2, 1975

THE FIRST DAY of the new school year had certainly been an eventful one. Thanks to the Weasel and his henchmen, friendships had begun to tear apart, carefully woven masks had shown their cracks, and reputations so tightly safeguarded were now blemished. Yet, the day went past in a quick flick of a wand. Now that classes were wrapped up for the day, it seemed that the worst was finally over.

However, matters such as last night's senior party would always somehow make it back to the professors, regardless of how hard students try to cover it up or how many protective charms they cast on each other to ensure the secret stays hidden. As such, when the clock struck five and all four houses poured into the Great Hall for the night's feast, an announcement from Professor Dumbledore awaited them there.

The Headmaster had quite a few choice things to say about the students' disregard of the school rules and had made a note, albeit in his usual expertly calm demeanor, about how they had set a poor example to the lower years. In what seemed to be an off-topic remark, he mused about how the castle had been standing for however many long years, and that various parts of it would need some thorough cleaning. He gazed down upon the Seventh Years through his half-moon spectacles, just before flashing them a cheeky smile.

It was thus decided that the Seniors would be spending an entire Saturday cleaning the castle and the areas surrounding it. The catch, of course, is that it would all be manual labor, and all wands would remain confiscated until the evening of that day. Whether this punishment would teach the Seventh Years a lesson, however, is another matter entirely.

Saturday, September 6, 1975
Starting Point: Detention

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY it was! There was not a cloud in sight and the sun was shining brightly through the castle windows when the students stirred from their slumber that morning. It would have been the perfect end to a long week—a chance to unwind and explore the school grounds, if only detention didn't await the Seventh Years that day.

While the lower years discussed what they would do on this fine day of freedom amongst each other, the seniors were merely filled with dread over what was to come. A listing of detention duties and groups had been put up in each of the four common rooms. It read as follows:

GROUP 1: OWLERY
LEAD:
Asher Fay
Emrys Jernigan
Joan Lambert
Kyler Summers
Raina Summers

GROUP 2: KITCHEN
LEAD:
Kassandra Castillo
Henry Chen
Lauren Harrison
Sebastian Kissinger
Christopher Williams
August Yilmaz

GROUP 3: QUIDDITCH PITCH
LEAD:
Anastasia Fitzgerald
Jabari Asim
Pedro Govanni
Deborah Johnson
Felix Sloan

GROUP 4: LAVATORIES
LEAD
: Persephone Gaunt
Heather Clarke
Morrigan Quinn
Oswin Ravenwood
Garaile Scriven
Millicent Thomson

GROUP 5: FORBIDDEN FOREST
LEAD:
Alistair Blackbourne
Zedekiah Blackbourne
Seraphim Brimm
Melinda Geralds
Giselle Rosier
Maurice

Whoever decided on this list must have done so deliberately and with less-than-noble intentions, because with such conveniently mismatched groups, conflict is almost certain to arise!
Write-up by FieryCold | Coding by FieryCold | © Art by Andrew Davidson

SU / 1 / 2 / 3

"Anything I can take on the go?" Kyler asked upon his entrance in the way of a greeting. "I forgot I had detention too and may have over slept just a bit. Little tip on older sisters, don't get one." He knew at least Ondine was in the kitchen judging by the mess and smells, though regrettably the vinegar could be smelled from in here. Ah, the pros and cons with having the Hufflepuff common room so close. He didn't expect the extra two, however.

"I don't think I've met you two. You look to be in your seventh year but I don't remember selling you a drought. Sucks that everyone got detention without even going to the party. Unless you were unlucky enough to not know I was selling hang over cures?" He looked up at the tall man curiously. "In any case, you already know the most important person in the Hufflepuff house." He turned to Ondine and a lazy smile tugging at the corner of his lips. He wasn't the most expressive person ever but it helped when it came to flattery, and maybe getting much much closer to whatever the flour queen was baking.

Ondine Fear @Nemopedia
Sebastian Kissinger @rissa
Gabriella Flores @Fish

Last edited:

Deborah Johnson
SEVENTH YEAR RAVENCLAW
↪ AT THE PITCH
"You must be good at Quidditch, then," Debbie's smile grew wider, though there was no hint of warmness in it. Frustratingly, Annie had brushed off her comments as per usual. "The professors have chosen you, after all, even though I am captain of the Ravenclaw team."

Debbie was leading the way to the broomshed now—an almost ramshackle wooden cabin, so small that it was hard to believe the school's entire collection of brooms, plus those owned by the students, were crammed inside.

"I don't believe I've ever seen you play, in fact," The animosity in Debbie's voice grew more pronounced as she spoke, "So how about we play a short game before the others get here?"

She opened the door to the broomshed, only to be greeted by a strong pungent odour that could only be blamed on the mould. Wrinkling her nose, Debbie stepped into the cabin. It was noticeably and impossibly more spacious than it had let on. On the outside, it looked as if it could hold no more than twenty brooms maximum, when in reality it housed a sea of them. The light from outside could scarcely reach its depths.

Out of habit, Debbie reached for her wand, only to realise it wasn't there. Sighing, she picked her way through the cabin in a rather officious manner, emerging before long with her broomstick in hand. Debbie straightened her back and regarded Annie with a daring expression, even though she was quite humorously dwarfed in the latter's presence.

Mentions/Interactions:
Anastasia Fitzgerald @Dust Bunnies

Cormorant Garamond

Henry Chen
SEVENTH YEAR HUFFLEPUFF
The atmosphere had somewhat changed. Henry found his gaze flitting between Laurie and August, then back again. Despite everything, he was by no means a fool, especially with how obvious Laurie was being. The opposite could be said about his friend, however. Even though August should know better by default, he remained oblivious despite being at the center of it all.

Smirking, Henry jostled August on the arm. He wiggled his brows knowingly, then crouched down to Laurie's level and gave an exaggerated wave to get her attention.

"Hi, I'm still here. Remember me? It's Henry," he remarked jokingly, before pulling away. Snickering, he continued, "I'm gonna go ahead. Can't keep Ondine waiting now, can I?" He gave both of them a wink, wasting no second as he proceeded to crawl out of the barrel entrance.

The kitchen was an utter mess when he arrived. Flour was everywhere: on the floor, on the counters, in Ondine's hair. A very muggle oath escaped Henry's mouth at the sight as he tried not to remember Laurie's earlier remark about spiders.

Instead, he focused on Ondine. Despite the flour in her hair, she looked as pretty as always. Clearly, Kyler, who seemed to be chatting her up, thought the same.

"Well, would you look at that," Henry gave Ondine a broad smile, placing a hand on Kyler's shoulder. "I get assigned to the kitchens and here you are. Coincidence? I think not!"

The Hufflepuff Dormitories > The Kitchens

- Interactions:
August Yilmaz @Nemopedia
Kyler Summers @Noctis the Devious
Lauren Harrison @Dust Bunnies
Ondine Fear @Nemopedia

Montserrat
Zedekiah Blackbourne
Location Great Hall

Interactions
Melinda Geralds
(@Nemopedia)

Cold. It felt so cold. His tiny little form was shivering out in a snow storm, aimlessly moving forward. The howling wind whispered words to him, each blow stinging both his skin and his heart.

"This is all your fault."

"Can't you ever do anything right?"

He felt his legs finally give out from underneath him, sending him straight towards the snow covered land. Cold. That was all he could feel as the wind carried more snow and hurtful words. He closed his eyes and curled into a ball as he let himself be buried by snow, wanting to do nothing more than to just give up.

A warm feeling pressing against his hand brought him back. He tried to open his eyes to see what it was. Bright light assaulted his vision instead.

And then he woke up.

Zed stared at the ceiling above his bed, still reeling from the nightmare he'd just had. He couldn't quite remember the details. All he can recall was the feeling of coldness, a warmth, and the hurtful words he kept on hearing.

For the past few days, Zed had been continuously been blaming himself for the situation with Mel and his brother. He wanted to undo it. He wanted for things to be right again, to go back to normalcy that he's come to know.

On top of all that, there was the rumour of his brother's infidelity... with a member of the same sex. The thought of him possibly being mentally ill worried him. He wasn't quite sure how to deal with the situation. Perhaps it was time to send an owl to his parents, seeking for their advise.

The warm feeling he'd felt on his hand earlier in his dream was back. Zed turned to look where his hand laid beside him, only to find Czes nuzzling on it. He smiled fondly at his cat, realising it was him that woke him up from the hellish dream he was having. "Morning, Czes" he greeted with a pet.

His eyes turned to the rest of the room where he saw empty beds all around him. He frowned. One of his roommates was notorious for waking up late, if his bed is empty then that means—!!

Zed immediately jumped out of bed, got dressed as quickly as he could, and rushed to the Great Hall, not caring that his hair was a mess. When he arrived, he saw a few people still lingering, but most importantly, food was still on the tables. He spotted Mel amongst the few finishing up their meals at the Gryffindor table and went to her.

"Sorry I'm late. Accidentally overslept," he explained, still slightly out of breath. Zed poured himself a glass of milk to drink and just as he was about to sit down to eat, the bell chimed signalling the end of breakfast. The food on the table slowly began to clear out.

"No!" Zed cried, quickly reaching to grab whatever food he could and attempt to make a sandwich out of it. In the end, he managed to pile an egg, some ham, some bacon, and a slathering of maple syrup in between a waffle and two pieces of pancake.

Jabari Asim
---------------------------------------------------------------------
The Gryffindor would eventually make it to the Pitch, not that he was in any sort of hurry. As he approached, he wasn't really all that surprised to hear a few voices already. Female, which piqued his interest quite a bit. Peeking around a corner, the Egyptian would lay eyes upon them, a raven brow lofting slightly. Pulling himself back, he'd sooth out his robes, and bundle up his mass amounts of hair, which no man has any business having mind you, upon the top of his head in a haphazard bun. Time to put on the charm. Striding passed the entrance to the field, he'd flash them a pearly grin, lopsided and really only curving to one side of his face. "Morning! Hope we're all as excited as I am to be here." lies, but hey. Someone had to brighten up the mood. They looked to be quarreling, or he was just stupid. Probably the latter.

Regardless of his idle, moronic rambling, the boy approached with no reserves. Like they were old friends. "Either of you know what we're supposed to be doing out here, or is it just a---" ah, the closer he got the more he seemed to realized he'd stumbled upon a challenge. Glancing between the girls, one brandishing her broom, his grin seemed to widen. Now it made sense. And, he knew at least one...probably both, but only just one for now. The Ravenclaw Captain...caused a slight chuckle to escape him. "My my..." he seemed to murmur to himself, standing back as he stroked his jaw line. May as well let this play out.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Mentions:
@FieryCold : Deborah Johnson
@Dust Bunnies : Anastasia Fitzgerald

Melinda had just finished the last bits of her breakfast —being the slow eater she was— when Zed sat down next to her, aplogising for oversleeping and then frantically grabbing hold of the disappearing food. Smirking the girl managed to grab hold of a plate with beans and tomatoes setting it down in front of him with a triumphant clatter.

"English breakfast for one," she smirked. How could she possibly be mad at her childhood friend? The sight was too comical and Melinda was far too used to Zed's antics.

It occured to her how both of them seemed disasters in life, both in their own way. Melinda's disasters just always seemed to be so much bigger and louder whenever they occurred.

"Thank Merlin I wasn't stuck with that brother of yours, I can forgive you," she continued to tease, sipping the last bit of her tea she read over her letters once more. The joke had a hard edge to it, with Mel still fighting with Ali and all, but the female figured that her friend had suffered enough by the likes of his brother and really didn't deserve another cold shoulder coming from her.

Lorene was right. She was the mature one.

"I tend to do that, surprising," Garaile purred at her watching from the corner of his eyes how the girl scrambled around. His mental smile grew even wider as the girl slipped in another lipstick, presumably the one he had mentioned. Gullible. Though, not his concern. He had far greater things to do and he needed a certain blond for that.

"Detention, already?" he gasped, pulled out a long dress from his cabinet and a bonnet. It was a farmers dress, the likes only muggleborns would imagine Anne of Green Gables to run around in. Dyed in the most dreadful colour the Slytherin was proud of his fashion piece, knowing that his roommate would find it an absolute disaster.

"But I need him for my transformation!" he exclaimed, tying the cap around his head and fluttering his eyes rapidly. Twirling around to make the skirt flow the boy grinned widely.

"Garailina has arrived," he pitched his voice in a mock attempt to seem feminine.

Angelo Lovelace

Kitchens

Ondine Fear (@Nemopedia)
Gabriella Flores (@Fish)
Henry Chen (@FieryCold)
Sebastian Kissinger (@rissa)
The morning was a pleasant one for Angelo so far; although perhaps some would argue that chasing after a loose knarl first thing in the morning isn't the best. It happened on his way to breakfast, a knarl run past him with one of their Care of Magical not far behind. Tired from chasing, the professor asked Angelo for help which he was happy to do so.

Neither of them were quite expecting how long it would take to catch such a small creature. They caught the mischievous knarl in the end, but it caused Angelo to miss breakfast completely—not that he minded. Helping make sure the creature didn't get harmed was well worth it to him.

Unfortunately, his body didn't quite seem to agree as he felt his stomach begin to rumble. Finding it hard to ignore the bodily cry for food, Angelo figured he might as well drop by the kitchens on his way back to the common room.

The kitchen was a floury mess when he arrived, but Angelo didn't seem to mind. What he did mind however, was the vinegary odour that was mixing with the sweet scent of whatever was delicious food was cooking in the kitchen. His expression soured at this and asking no one in particular, he said, "Where is that sour smell coming from?"

It was then noticed that he wasn't the only person in the kitchen. "Ah! Good morning," he greeted. "What is everyone doing here?"

FELIX SLOAN
✯ ┆ we get ever so hot ! whether we like it or not !
When Felix finished his morning routine, he looked every bit unlike his usual self. He had donned a jersey with the Slytherin insignia on it, a pair of fingerless gloves, and brand new shin and arm guards. A green and silver cape was clasped around his neck. He looked much like a professional Quidditch player, if professional Quidditch players ever wore any make-up.

It had taken him days to sew everything together, and maybe about an hour or two to coordinate his new clothes with his make-up and hair, but it was well worth it. Late to detention he might be, but he would at least be fashionably late.

Of course, his morning wouldn't be complete without a trip back to the dormitories where his roommate Garaile probably still lay sleeping. Felix made it a habit to rouse the boy in the most obnoxious way possible, as payback for when Garaile would do the same.

"GOOD MORNING!" Felix kicked the door open, but his smile only lasted for a second at the sight before him. "Millie--?"

His look of utter confusion was replaced with disgust when he saw Garaile.

"What is that?" Felix inhaled sharply, eyeing the boy from head to toe. "You look like you're wearing rags, dear. You could mop the floor with that!"

► ll
in for the kill - la roux

ALISTAIR BLACKBOURNE

ALISTAIR STOOD outside Hagrid's hut for what seemed like ages. His patience wore thin with each passing second. Arms crossed over his chest, he stared into the distance whilst remaining still as a statue. Who could blame him? The others were nowhere in sight, and Maurice stood only a few feet away—predictably in the middle of a conversation with his fellow half-giant, Hagrid.

"Yer friend looks like he could use the loo. Yeh sure he's alright?" Hagrid noted to Maurice in a half-whisper.

"I don't need the loo," Alistair barked, crinkling his nose, "And I'm not his friend."

Hagrid looked surprised. Then, his bushy beard twitched. "Sure don' doubt it with yer attitude."

A small smile formed on Maurice's face just then. Alistair was tempted to say something about it, but an approaching figure distracted him. Relief and annoyance warred within him at the sight of his brother.

"Took you long enough—" he began, tone thick with exasperation after having been forced to endure an entire conversation about three-headed dogs. It took no more than a second for him to realise his mistake.

The approaching figure was neither his brother nor his fiancée. It was some other person from their year—a mudblood whose name he never bothered to remember. He did recognise her, however. She had kissed Melinda in their sixth year, according to the rumors. In short, she was bad news.

"Oh," he remarked, lips settling into a thin, hard line. Detention hadn't even started yet, and it was already a disaster.

- Mentions:
Hagrid (NPC)
Maurice (NPC)
Melinda Geralds @Nemopedia
Seriphim Brimm @Azzy
Zedekiah Blackbourne @darkflames13

Color Tag: #339966

As per usual Joan didn't seem to remember who August was. Whether she acted clueless, or actually didn't know was something the Ravenclaw had never bothered to investigate. Either sounded like the Gryffindor. Grimacing when she was quipping her jabs at the rest the male's attention was caught by Laurie ever so attentive of the time.

"Right," the foreigner mumbled, trying to ignore the melting look the Hufflepuff gave him. It was a constant source of teases for his friends, one that August liked to deny despite better knowledge. He didn't want to be too assuming and hurt friendly affection for a friend. What was he supposed to do anyway about the attention?

In that moment of flighting thoughts and distraction Henry had removed himself from the group, going after Kyler as he made a slight comment about a certain other girl. Snapping out of his thoughts August sighed deeply at himself. "Let's get loverboy out of his daze before he needs cleaning up," he grumbled, his hand briefly touching Laurie's shoulder before he left.

Walking into the kitchen the Ravenclaw immediately headed over to the ovens knowing that his friend and Ondine were there. Swooping his arm over the shoulder of Henry the taller boy started to drag his friend away. "I apologise, I lost sight of my badger, will keep closer attention!" he called over his shoulder.

Stopping for a second August waved at Sebastian with his free hand, signalling for the fellow to come over. "We are late, better hurry," and continued to pull Henry along with him to another part of the kitchen. A part where he wouldn't be able to bother the poor girls.

Emrys 'Ambrose' Jernigan

As soon as Joan had calmed down the Gryffindor finally took notice of her friend. With a snicker Emrys pinched his nose close at her as he stuck his tongue out at her. The meaning of his gesture was obvious and the Hufflepuff was quick to fasten his pace to escape whatever would become of Joan's wrath.

Tensing up Emrys went straight to Kyler, pulling the other away from getting breakfast and frantically signing to him.

'The Owlery, now!' and pointed at a fuming Joan for good measure. 'Smelly wrath.'

Catching up to Raina the boy was about to casually stroll next to her. He had felt that he hadn't spent as much time with her as he usually would lately, but quickly remembered why that was again. Right, the party, or rather what happened after. Brisking past her Emrys continued his way to the Owlery.

Last edited:
Lovers Quarrel; Marvel;

Ondine Fear
"The Hufflepuff security system," Ondine responded in a grave voice. Just the thought of vinegar getting stuck in clothes… the Hufflepuff could only imagine how hard it was to get rid of the smell. It was certainly not something she ever wished to experience.

Clasping her hands in front of her mouth Ondine giggled at Gabriella's joke, watching the steam escape from the water. There was a morbid truth behind that, which surprisingly amused the usually refined girl. "Oh grief!" she jokingly gasped. However, before she could continue her theatrics another person stepped in.

"Morning Kyler!" Ondine sang, picking up one of the still undecorated cupcakes from the tray. "Only sweets, but that should be fine, right?" she offered her friend, "you two have some as well!" and of course she never forgot about the rest.

Just as she turned around for more yet another figure joined the party. This time it was none other than Henry Chen, speaking of coincidences that Ondine had a feeling wasn't all that much a coincidence. Whatever force had assigned him to the kitchen for detention Ondine just prayed it not to be fate.

Before she could react everything blurred past her. First Henry got dragged away by August who made a joking remark about losing his badger and along with that Sebastian —the awkward Ravenclaw—. Then after that a tall blur bouldered past, whisking away Kyler from the group faster than a breeze.

Soon Ondine thought that Gabriella and she were the only ones left, together with the smell of vinegar. Whoever the poor soul was, Ondine wanted to reassure them that even Hufflepuff students regularly got doused in vinegar. In case they were feeling embarrassed.

"Angelo!" Ondine piped up at the familiar sound of his voice, clasping her hands together she waved him over. "So much happened in a matter kf seconds, I'm honestly quite lost," she grimaced, glad that the seniors were out of sight. It was getting quite stuffy with them around.

And as if on cue Felix entered the room as Garaile held up his dress in pride. Grinning like Cheshire the boy was readying himself for whatever reaction his roommate was going to have on the dress, however that wasn't the first what Felix noticed.

Oh, right. Miss ginger cat was still in the room. The blond had forgotten all about her in his excitement. "Yes, Millie. You know her, she spent the night here with me," he waved her presence off with an easy explanation. "Anyway!" he exclaimed, quickly moving closer to the Slytherin with his dress. Though he didn't have to do that as Felix being who he was gave the Weasel the reaction and attention he so desired.

"And I will be mopping the floor with that!" the blonde exclaimed, twirling around once more for good measure. Turning his back at the two he turned around halfway, tilting his head downwards as he fluttered his eyes.

"Call me…" a dramatic pause and then a quasi-sensual whisper as he dipped back, "Garailina".

Kyler took one glance at the hand on his shoulder and then looked dead straight at Henry. "We touched. Our ship name is now Kylrey." He then brightened at the prospect of a sweet. "Ondine, I once a ate a whole raw potatoe because Selene dared me to. A sweet is perfectly fine." He took the cupcake and was just about to bite into it when he one of Raina's not-friends came bustling in. "Buddy, you're going to have to slow down. I don't have nearly the experience Raina has with sign language. I swear you just said 'smelly wrath'?"

He followed his pointing finger to the other not-friend doused in vinegar "Huh. Let's hope she remembers who gave her a free sample of that hange over cure." He actually gave all of Raina's not-friends "free samples" as a consolation prize. He was still a badger after all.

Kyler sighed through his nose and caught up with his sister. "Cupcake?" She just shot him a look and he shrugged it off, biting into the sweet. Just as well, Raina was paranoid enough without the rumors of Ondine's cooking containing love potion "I'm not really looking forward to this," he admitted."I may not know these people as well as you do but by the way the others was quick to blame that poor Fey guy for a wandering house elf?" he's been meaning to ask Ondine about that actually, "That can't be a healthy relationship, and of course there's whatever is going on between you three; that's gonna boil over. Granted that's partially my fault."

"Nothing is your fault, Kyler. Someone had to say it, might as well be me." Still, she seemed so tense and agitated.

Ondine Fear @Nemopedia
Emrys Jerigan @Nemopedia
Raina Summers

Last edited:
Gabriella Isabelle Flores
wA28ZoC.jpg
What a security system. Gaby was suddenly a hundred times happier that she had been sorted into Ravenclaw; she couldn't imagine being doused with vinegar of all things if she got the password wrong one too many times. "Oh well," she thought, turning her attention back to her cooking. "At least it isn't soy sauce."

She nodded at Kyler and Henry as they approached, both seeming pretty excited to talk to Ondine. She recognized both of them-- Kyler had been in some of her classes while Henry was one of the guys who hung around some of the seventh year Ravenclaws. She hadn't gotten the chance to meet either formally over the past week, although she got the idea that she would see more of them if she continued to hang around Ondine. She smiled as Ondine offered cupcakes to everybody, taking her cornmeal off the stove and pouring it equally into two small bowls before taking the sweets from Ondine. She took a bowl-- it was small enough to hold in one hand; Gaby made a mental note to make more if she ever had to share again-- and held it out towards Ondine. "Here," she chirped, excited to finally taste food from home. "It's a Brazilian breakfast."

She had just begun to dig into her food when another student-- Gaby recognized him as another of Kass' friends-- came in and whisked both Henry and Sebastian away, and it was only seconds before Kyler departed with another student as well. Relieved that their end of the kitchen was now virtually empty, she swallowed her food before turning to see that Angelo Lovelace, another one of her classmates, had arrived. The Ravenclaw blinked, wondering how long he had been standing there. With all the chaos, she hadn't even noticed him come in, and she probably wouldn't have if Ondine hadn't pointed him out.

"Apparently, some of the seventh years have detention here and have to clean up the mess," she explained. She was sure they knew, but figured, hey, the more you know. She glanced around, wondering if they were allowed to clean up their own mess. "Are you here to cook too?" she asked him, before taking another spoonful of her delicious cornmeal.
Interactions
Ondine Fear (@Nemopedia)
Angelo Lovelace (@darkflames13)
Henry Chen (mentioned) (@FieryCold)
August Yilmaz (mentioned) (@Nemopedia)
Kyler Summers (mentioned) (@Noctis the Devious)
Sebastian Kissinger (mentioned) (@rissa)

Persephone Gaunt
Seventh Year, Slytherin
Persephone was first to begin on the cleaning, second on arrival was notably Morrigan Quinn, third followed was Heather Clarke. The other two made the recent orphan uncomfortable due to their both rather unpleasant personalities. Steadily moving the mop around the floor, listening carefully to the sloshing of the water on the floor, the girl sighed softly hearing Heather address her. Truthfully, Persephone had ignored Heather's first form greeting, hoping to completely be left alone by the girl.

"Thank you for those kind words, Heather." Percy stated in a hollow and hushed tone of voice lifting her gaze for a moment stopping her mopping. "It has happened now. As much as I would like things to change they won't." The Prefect stated towards the American, before shifting her attentions back to mopping.

Scrubbing her mop at a blackened spot on the solid stone ground, pulling a stiff frown. I wish I could have at the very least been thrown in with Melinda... So I could explain, she's been hard to track down all week, Percy thought in a sad manner. The air was musky and stale in these bathrooms, almost like it hadn't been cleaned all week in the waits for them on the weekend detention. The staleness musky stench was enough to make Persephone want to vomit into a dirty toilet, but she the thought of her company was even more foul than the stench.

Percy swallowed back bile rising at the back of her throat. Her steps were light against the stone floors, and almost like a tip-toe step when shifting the mop into a new place. Wandering over to the mop bucket, Percy placed the mop down. Picking lightly at the small blisters and splinters that had formed within both of her scarred hands.

Last edited:

Morrigan Quinn
Seventh Year, Slytherin

It had truly annoyed Morrigan that Heather Clarke had arrived much earlier than she wished for the girl to. "Morning Clarke. Pleasure to see you." The witch stated in a sarcastic tone of voice scrubbing roughly against the sink, hoping to remove the foul yellow stain that had been left behind by house-elves that clearly hadn't cleaned for the week.

Her plans of testing Persephone had been prevented for the moment, but Morrigan lifted her gaze to the dirt mirror before her a smirked. Maybe Clarke will be useful in the experiment? Its the least she can do after disturbing my planning. Morrigan thought of possibilities on how Heather's presence could now be an advantage. It was quite hard coming up with a plan that didn't require a spell due to the fact their wands were taken from them early Friday evening in wait for the punishment this morning.

What a shitty situation... Morrigan scowled in a displeased manner, frowning her brow slightly. Scrubbing roughly at the brass of the bathroom taps, she remembered that the girl was searching for any sign of where in the bathroom the hidden chamber could have been. The smallest clues would be nice about now... Since I don't know how to force someone into speaking Parseltongue... The only Parseltongue I knew about was the Dark Lord himself. Morrigan thought biting into her perfectly plump bottom lip.

Last edited: