3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Horror, Dark Fantasy, Modern
MetamorphousPort Lligat Slab
INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
Just for fun. Not mandatory. You may answer in third person or first person depending on your preference. Updated weekly.

1. How would you describe your usual style? Limit your answer to the top five articles of clothing/accessories.
2. You have just entered the train platform, and the train is about to leave. Do you (a) run before the doors close or (b) wait 10 minutes until the next train comes along?
3. You forget to study for today's Potions test. What do you do?
4. Do you wear perfume, and if so, what kind? If not, how do people describe your scent?
5. What would you do if you catch your friend cheating on a test?
6. What would you say is the quickest way to your heart?
7. What would you do if you got detention for something your friend did?
8. What's your favorite dish?
9. How do you sleep? Do you sleep on your back, sideways, like a log, etc.? Do you need plenty of pillows or just one?
10. You've just received a love letter. It's signed by someone you know. Who's the first person who popped into your mind just now?
11. What is your fondest childhood memory?
12. You show up for a party and someone you don't know punches you in the face without warning. What do you do?
13. What is the most embarrassing thing that ever happened (or could happen) to you?
14. What is your ideal date?
15. What's the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
16. If you could excel in anything in just a snap of a finger, what would it be?
17. How high is your alcohol tolerance?
18. What are you like when drunk?
19. How do you like your eggs?
20. Given the choice between death by fire or death by ice, which would you choose?
21. Would you kill one person to save hundreds?
22. How do you like your steak? Rare, medium rare, medium raw, or well-done?
23. Do you prefer a store-bought gift or something handmade?
24. Describe yourself in one word.
25. If you had to give up one of your five senses, which one would it be?
26. How do you deal with emotional pain?
27. Do you do any exercise or sports, or are you a couch potato?
28. Would you rather take polyjuice potion to look like someone you despise or be kissed by a dementor?
29. What happens to us after we die?
30. If you get reincarnated as an animal, what would you be?

Last edited:
Wallace looks at the interviewer annoyed. “I‘m trying to study......,” he sighs, “fine I’ll humor you for now.”

1. Shoes. Wallace has a large collection of high quality shoes. They’re often gifts from his mother. He likes to wear long sleeves. He refuses to explain why beyond that of “I just prefer it that way”. He likes his watch. That’s it. He doesn’t like to accessorize. He doesn’t like wearing his glasses. He doesn’t like ties of any sort. “The workman’s noose” he morbidly calls it.

2. “I wouldn’t have been late.”

3. He laughed at me and then walked away with his reading materials. Apparently the notion of him forgetting to study is absolutely hilarious to him. I’m honestly not surprised.

Interviewer: How would you describe your usual style? Limit your answer to the top five articles of clothing/accessories.
Alistair: "Button-ups, trousers, slacks, a pair of good shoes--"
Debbie: "(coughs) Narcissist."
Alistair: "--Something easy on the eyes."
Henry: "Uh, whatever I can get my hands on first. (laughs)"
Joan: "No wonder you look like shit all the time."
Henry: "I'm the shit."
Joan: "(rolls eyes) Why am I here again? Can I leave?"

Interviewer: You have just entered the train platform, and the train is about to leave. Do you (a) run before the doors close or (b) wait 10 minutes until the next train comes along?
Joan: "Run."
Henry: "RUN"
Alistair: "B."
Debbie: "B."
Rory: "Force the doors to stay open with magic."
Alistair: "Wait, but--"
Debbie: "THAT WASN'T LISTED IN THE CHOICES (heavy breathing)"
Oliver: "I'm thirsty."

Interviewer: You forget to study for today's Potions test. What do you do?
Joan: "So?"
Henry: "Wing it."
Alistair: "That's impossible. I would never forget something like that."
Debbie: "What Alistair said."
Rory: "Bribe the teacher."
Debbie: "You... (tries to bite back insult)"
Oliver: "Do you have some blood-flavored lollipops? I'm really thirsty."
Joan: "Shut up."

TASHA J WOLFE

How would you describe your usual style? Limit your answer to the top five articles of clothing/accessories.
"Throw on a clean shirt. Who cares about the buttons. Next question."

You have just entered the train platform, and the train is about to leave. Do you (a) run before the doors close or (b) wait 10 minutes until the next train comes along?
"Look, pal. I ain't running for shit."

You forget to study for today's Potions test. What do you do?
"I don't remember the last time I studied for a Potions test."

Effie: “clothes huh? Well I really like either simple delicate looking clothes, or floral designs. Vintage is really nice too! Pearl necklaces are to die for, of course I wouldn’t bring my most expensive attire to hogwarts due to some unfortunate circumstances my family has been through recently. Oh I just love dresses! Oh and my hufflepuff scarf!”
Davi: “My custom made gryffindor jersey is pretty cool. I also like leather jackets, biker jackets are my jam. I plan on getting my motorcycle license soon. I also have a collection of muggle band t-shirts. The punk rock scene is jammin, but I’d probably never get a Mohawk. Shredded jeans are pretty cool? Why are you looking at me like that?”
Liz: *she smirks devilishly* Oh honey we can’t talk about such things here, but if you visit me later... I can show you.
Effie: *is extremely uncomfortable*
Ren: Please don’t make me decide. I love all of my clothes, I’m a fashionista! I literally can’t just chose five!

Effie: “Well if I’m with my brother we would have been on time, but....if I wasn’t with him then I’d probably wait.”
Davi: “I would run for it. I’m fast enough!”
Liz: “I would wait. Maybe touch up my make up. Flirt with a handsome man....in front of his wife. Cause a scene. That sounds like fun.”
Effie: *is extremely uncomfortable *
Davi: “Jesus Liz....”
Ren: *waves his hand in front of his face* “Why would I run anywhere?”

Effie: “I have a tutor so...I don’t think Echo would allow me to not study?”
Davi: “Wait people study for potions?”
Liz: “I would pass.” She looks smug.
Davi: “That’s because you give your potions Professor hand jobs.”
Liz: “Amazing hand jobs.”
Effie: *is extremely uncomfortable*
Ren: “Anyways,... I’m exempt from demonstrational exams on account of being blind, but for the written portions I’d just wing it.”

How would you describe your usual style? Limit your answer to the top five articles of clothing/accessories.
Piper: "Ah..." Get distracted by Puffskein.
Jasper: "What I'm wearing right now obviously."
Juniper: "This is a waste of time."

You have just entered the train platform, and the train is about to leave. Do you (a) run before the doors close or (b) wait 10 minutes until the next train comes along?
Piper: "Oh I would just-" Sees a fluffy kitten. "Sorry, what was the question?"
Jasper: "I could make that easy."
Juniper: "This would never happen."

You forget to study for today's Potions test. What do you do?
Piper: "Try my best, that's what i usually do. Right Nibbles?" Looks around. "Nibbles? Not again."
Jasper: "Just trade places with Ivar, he'd ace it for me." Taps bottle of Polyjuice potion
Juniper: *Leaves*

Last edited:
Reactions: Esmeray and Ardent
► INTERVIEW TIME ◄
Question: How would you describe your usual style? Limit your answer to the top five articles of clothing/accessories.
Elise: "Oooh! I love pastel colours best! They are much happier colours, right? Skirts definitely...and dresses! Boots are my favourite as well, only with a little heel though I tried higher ones once and I nearly tripped! My favourite accessory? Oh! Definitely my necklace from my parents and brothers, it's just the cutest little thing ever! You know-"
Sanguine: "You really don't stop talking do you?"
Elise: "Oops..."
Sanguine: "...Whatever. I don't care what I wear as long as its comfortable. No fucking dresses ever. I'll tolerate a skirt if needed but not a bloody dress."
Leontios: "I'm not too bothered what I wear either. As long as I have my jacket, it's all good."
Rosa: "I dress smartly. It is unbefitting to dress like a slob like some people" *Sanguine glares* "Dark colours and predominantly white best suit me so I will wear only that. I always have my white choker and matching ring. It is a must and it has sentimental value I guess."
Leontios: "I think that's the most I've ever heard her say..."

► Next Question ◄

Question: You have just entered the train platform, and the train is about to leave. Do you (a) run before the doors close or (b) wait 10 minutes until the next train comes along?
Leontios: "Run for it!"
Sanguine: "Run for it, I'm not waiting that long for another train."
Elise: "I don't think I would be late for a train - I plan these things very carefully. Schedules are really useful like that..."
Rosa: "Wait. I'm not running for anything."

► Next Question ◄
Question: You forget to study for today's Potions test. What do you do?
Sanguine: "I would have to just try my best. I am not going to cheat or do something crappy like that."
Leontios: "Forgetting to study definitely sounds like me. I'd have to take it anyway I guess...cheat If I could. My mum would throw a fit if she found out I was failing something."
Rosa: "I rarely study anyway so it would not be any different from normal."
Elise: "I wouldn't forget to study for potions or any class! Especially for my favourite class."

Last edited:
Interviewer: Do you wear perfume, and if so, what kind? If not, how do people describe your scent?
Joan: "(raises hand) Henry stinks."
Henry: "Hey!"
Debbie: "I wear a bit of perfume sometimes, just a light dab. Not too strong, but it's there."
Alistair: "Perfume is too strong for me. I don't wear it."
Debbie: "(sniffs) Alistair smell like soap."
Oliver: "(wrinkles nose) I don't like perfume. Smells bad, tastes bad."
Debbie: "Tastes... bad...?"
Rory: "That's an interesting answer, Oliver. And how do you normally end up tasting perfume? (quill poised on parchment)"
Oliver: "...."
Rory: "I like to stay clean and smell clean. That's it."

Interviewer: What would you do if you catch your friend cheating on a test?
Joan: "(snorts) Nothing. I'd probably be that cheating friend, not gonna lie."
Debbie: "(eyes Joan cautiously) I'd never cheat."
Joan: "(under her breath) Yeah, right."
Alistair: "I'd tell the professor."
Joan: "BOO!"
Rory: "(laughs) Bribe them."
Henry: "That's a hard question. It depends."
Oliver: "Sang or Liz cheating? Hmm... Well, I won't tell on them for sure. I don't want this beautiful face to get all beaten up."
Joan: "(rolls eyes)"

Interviewer: What would you say is the quickest way to your heart?
Joan: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA--"
Henry: "Psh, that's easy. Food."
Alistair: "(shifts uncomfortably in his seat) I... don't know, to be honest."
Rory: "(to Alistair) Let me guess, being blonde and a pureblood?"
Alistair: "..."
Debbie: "As for me, I guess it has to be intelligence. And just be a decent human being."
Rory: "Bribery."
Joan: "(still doubled over laughing)"
Oliver: "Hmm... blood."
Joan: "(abruptly stops laughing) B--blood?"
Oliver: "(looks at camera) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) "

Last edited:
Interviewer: "How would you describe your usual style?"
Echo: "I wear mostly dresses, as is per usual for most pureblood women. I stick to mostly jewel tones but tend to favor green and blue the most."
Interviewer: "You have just entered the train platform, and the train is about to leave. Do you (a) run before the doors close or (b) wait 10 minutes until the next train comes along?"
Echo: "I am never late, but if I was. I would just wait for the next train and owl ahead to my companions that I was running behind schedule."
Interviewer: "You forget to study for today's Potions test. What do you do?"
Echo: laughs at the question, "I never forget to study."
Interviewer: "Do you wear perfume, and if so, what kind? If not, how do people describe your scent?"
Echo: "I do wear a perfume it was a gift from my father. It's lightly fruity mixed with the essence of rain. It was custom made for me."
Interviewer: "What would you do if you catch your friend cheating on a test?"
Echo: "Warn my friend bad things will happen if they continue on the path they are one, before anonymously sending the professor a letter telling about the cheating."
Interviewer: "What would you say is the quickest way to your heart?"
Echo: "I do not have a quick and fast way to my heart."

► Interview Time ◄
Question: Do you wear perfume, and if so, what kind? If not, how do people describe your scent?
Elise: "I do! I have a few floral ones that smell amazing! My favourite is this one in a circular light pink bottle, its cute as well. I forget to use them most the time though."
Leontios: "Nope! My sisters got a hold of me once though and shoved makeup on me, pretty sure they sprayed me with some really girly smelling stuff but -...I should probably shut up now. I probably would be described as having an earthy scent - one of wood. I like to carve wood so I probably smell of that a lot."
Sanguine: "No bloody way. That stuff burns my nose - it's so strong and pointless. I most likely smell of candles or baked goods, I guess."
Rosa: "I use only a specific perfume and just a small amount of it when I do."

► Next Question ◄

Question: What would you do if you catch your friend cheating on a test?
Sanguine: "Ollie or Liz? I wouldn't say anything. I don't want them getting in trouble."
Leontios: "Ask if they can help me cheat - I probably didn't study either."
Elise: "...I-I think I would have to say something. It's wrong and unfair to those who have studied. Plus, I'm a prefect....so...This is an uncomfortable question..."
Rosa: "I don't care unless it is someone worth reporting for some amusement. Classes are boring, might as well spice them up."

► Next Question ◄

Question: What would you say is the quickest way to your heart?
Leontios: "Someone who is beautiful and kind, you know?"
Sanguine: "Really? That is so fucking descriptive, Castellanos. Couldn't be more superficial than that? Let me guess, describing our dear head girl?"
Leontios: "W-what! Shut up!"
Elise: "Guys, just be civil. Please? Sanguine it is your turn."
Rosa: "I would give up Campbell, these two are idiots..."
Leontios: "Hey!"
Sanguine: "Did you say something, princess?" *flips Rosa the bird* Do I bloody have to? This is a stupid question?"
Elise: "Just..." *Sighs* "Please?"
Sanguine: "Fine. I don't think there is a fast way to my heart or any sappy bullshit like that. I think I would be interested in someone who knows me well - knows my faults and accepts me as I am. I am not fucking changing for anyone."
Elise: " - I don't think you need to c-curse every sentence..."
Sanguine: *Glares*
Elise: "W-well. I am not really sure what would be the quickest way to my heart is...Rosa?"
Rosa: "The quickest way to my heart?-"
Sanguine: "As if you have one, newspaper troll"
Rosa: *Ignores her* "someone good looking, well dressed and who doesn't naturally irritate me."

Do you wear perfume, and if so, what kind? If not, how do people describe your scent?
Piper: "Eh...I try not to wear perfumes to much, most animals don't like the smell..." *Sniffs arm* "I guess i smell like-"
Jasper: "Well i currently smell like custard"
Piper: "Um why?"
Jasper: "Cyrus"
Juniper: "You're pathetic"
Jasper: "And you're an crazy bitch, we can't all be perfect."
Piper: *Slides down in chair* "I smell like lavender soap and grass..."

What would you do if you catch your friend cheating on a test?
Jasper: "Hahaha...ah..."
Piper: "I would never do that to a friend."
Jasper: *wipes away tears of laughter*
Juniper: *Ignores them all*

What would you say is the quickest way to your heart?
Piper: "Someone kind and who enjoys animals as much as me."
Jasper: "Why are we getting all sappy now."
Juniper: *Leaves*
Jasper: "Must have been to hard for her to answer without a heart."
Piper: "That's mean."
Jasper: "That's a perfect word for her."

Last edited:
4. Do you wear perfume, and if so, what kind? If not, how do people describe your scent?
Effie: Yes! I actually have quite a few that I enjoy like ylang ylang, jasmine, and lavender. I have the tendency to like floral smells. I think lavender is my favorite since it’s not an aphrodisiac like the others, it’s quite relaxing!
Liz: Aphrodisiacs you say? Didn’t think that’d be something you’d like little mouse. As for me, I don’t really like perfumes and scented oils, but I know some of my....friends like their use for certain activities.
Wallace: I don’t really get cologne often so I guess I often smell like soap. I guess I also smell like fresh clothes or sheets. Detergent perhaps? A fresh clean smell. If I were to get cologne from my mother then it’s most likely teakwood or a cedar or pine smell.
Davi: I quite like the smell of Palo Santo! If I can afford it then that’s what I like to get.
Ren: Palo santo does smell nice. I for one enjoy sandalwood, jasmine, cherry blossom, more feminine but still earthy scents.

5. What would you do if you catch your friend cheating on a test?
Wallace: I’m a prefect. It’s my duty to alert hogwarts staff of such incidents. My friends should know better anyways.
Effie: Uhm....I don’t really like confrontation. It’s not really any of my business anyways, but I don’t think I’d want to be friends with someone who does things like that.
Liz: ..... I would use the knowledge to my advantage. I’m some situations it’s good to have such things for blackmail.
Davi: Are you sure you were sorted into the right house Liz?
Wallace: *he looks annoyed*
Ren: .......well I can’t see so if my friends wanted to cheat then they wouldn’t have to worry about me seeing them do it.
Davi: *he looks slightly guilty after this statement*

6. What would you say is the quickest way to your heart?
Wallace: *his cheeks redden immediately* I don’t have time for such things but someone whose quick witted, someone I can have intellectual or philosophical conversation with. Of course I wouldn’t grow attached so easily with out some sense of trust between us. For physical appearance I’ve realized I have an interest in brunettes. *takes a sip of water*
Effie: *she looks at her brother all smug like* like Rosa perhaps? ~
Wallace: *He chokes on his drink and coughs violently surprised by her inquiry* T-that’s incredibly presumptious don’t you think!?
Effie: *she laughs at him* Big brother you can’t hide anything from me!
Wallace: What about you though?
Effie: I just like kind souls. *she smiles innocently* Kind and honest souls.

Liz: The quickest way to my heart? I have no idea how to answer that. I just like sex, love just muddies everything up. *despite this she is blushing as if she has someone in mind?* I guess if you’re useful for something then that would help?

Davi: Oh...uh. Uhm......I....erm. That’s a hard question to answer. *he chuckles nervously* Maybe just someone whose really considerate. Someone who really cares about me, and wants to take care of me. Someone who can support me, and I them? Isn’t that kind of the point to love? *he looks sad*

Ren: Well as most people know I enjoy both males and females. Someone who can be their honest self around me. Treats me with the common decency they would anyone else? I enjoy creative and intuitive people. Someone whose just a joy to be around, and allows me to be comfortable with?

❧ Interview Time ☙​

Interviewer: "How would you describe your usual style? Limit your answer to the top five articles of clothing/accessories."

Persephone: "My usual style is more monotone colours, the simple and cheaper dyed fabrics... Since the Gaunt family lost our fortune centuries ago we've been rather spent on luxuries. Though, I do have one Emerald dress with silver trimming that my mother's family put together for my birthday... While at Hogwarts, I'll comfortably wear: grey or black long skirts, a neat white button-up tucked in with a little bow ribbon at the collar, black stockings and black mary-janes."

Lauren: "I like a pop of colour... Not comparing myself to Percy in any way- but my family doesn't have a lot of money because of the number of children... Most of the clothes that I wear are hand-me-downs from my brothers. Boyish and faded. So, I like to do a little DIY with dyes and colourings to give them the Lauren effect! During the semesters at Hogwarts, I generally wearing: comfortable blouses, mismatched skirts, odd long socks, my Hufflepuff scarf and Rowan generally sits on my head... So I guess he's the accessories. The cutest one I might add!"

Rowan: "...." *Croak*

Anastasia: "I like dated fashions, there's something about the Second World War era clothing that appeals to me. It's oddly sophisticated for such a depressing time for the muggles. I tend to wear a dull coloured dress, stockings, black Mary-Janes. My hair is often in a neat up-do and doesn't really have accessories unless Lauren puts something in my hair... I remember once she put glitter in my hair and it didn't wash out of my scalp for several months..."

Cyrus: "The UK is bloody cold... I could imagine half the people here cooking in the Australian Summer... Most of the time its jeans, and a flannel with a scarf for me. I don't do dresses, well sometimes I do. On rare occasions... The last party night was an expectation, but that fucking ranga ruined that for me."

Ivar: "I like leather, chains and band shirts. Comfortable black boots... Other than that I'd wear my uniform with the minimal adjustments. Accessories include me, piercings. A lip, eyebrow and several ear ones... I come across intimidating to most, but I honestly don't follow any cult... Morrigan and Juniper seem to the be the likes to follow something so messed up."

Pedro: "Shirts that are red, and black jeans. Comfortable black canvas shoes..."

Morrigan: "All black, it seemed to compliment me the most. Why would I need to express myself with daisy crowns and the likes of accessories?"

Interviewer: "You have just entered the train platform, and the train is about to leave. Do you (a) run before the doors close or (b) wait 10 minutes until the next train comes along?"

Persephone: "B"

Lauren: "I'd try run for it... But I think Annie would grab me by the collar and make me wait... At least is gives me a chance to buy some food for the wait."

Anastasia: "You're right, Lauren. I would make you wait."

Cyrus: "Why are we catching a train? We could use a portkey... Seriously dude, where the fuck do you get these stupid questions from?"

Ivar: "Rus, be polite, please... I know it's frustrating and you get to England via portkey travel which is quicker, but what about taking in the nice scenery on a train?"

Pedro: "I'd just wait..."

Morrigan: "Trains often have the inferior kind on board, I'd rather avoid it all together."

Interviewer: You forget to study for today's Potions test. What do you do?

Persephone: "Honestly, I would be really upset with myself. But things lately have made it hard to focus on the exams. There's so much wrong with the world, and it kind of hurts to hold a quill too long."

Lauren: "It's be nothing new, I'd just do my best."

Anastasia: "Most of these Potions tests a mild subject revises, everything has been given to you in class.. Only if you're the type to pay attention you'd know this."

Cyrus: "Wing it, then get bored and start pestering everyone else during the test. See who'll blow their top first. Or just stare into space thinking about what pranks would be fun to play on people."

Ivar:"I often miss my chances to study will Rus, and Jas looking for trouble... Or having odd requests potions wise... Not hard to breeze through some topics since I'm head of the Potions Club... Not scared to boast about being capable in that subject."

Pedro: "I would normally skip it anyway... Not one for exams, just can't sit still for too long. Get uncomfortable really quickly."

Morrigan: "Nothing like hexing the teacher to give you the answers, not one to waste coin like Thomson."

Interviewer: Do you wear perfume, and if so, what kind? If not, how do people describe your scent?

Persephone: "I use an oil from my home, it's from the violets grown in the cottage gardens. So when I wear it, it reminds me of the place where I'll always belong. Free from the judgement of others-- Even if it's an empty cottage now, it's still my home and the place I was born. The violets were my mother's favourite flower, and my father's was the elderflower."

Lauren: "All my stuff smells like the incense burnt at home, along with sage... Mother has a thing for burning white sage around the place. Warns of spirits or something.."

Anastasia: "I use a blend of coffee and lavender hand cream, its proven to help relax and reduce stress. Its nothing too strong, but it helps me feel level in situations of stress."

Cyrus: "I smell little like eucalyptus because it helps when I have sinus problems... Sometimes I try tea tree on wounds I get when injured in Quidditch. Sometimes the brooms are a little sharp and I get splinters... But I've been told I have a kinda sweet natural scent, or whatever..."

Ivar:
"I don't really know what I smell like... Jasper smelt like custard this morning... Rus tried to drown him in a pot of custard because he pissed her off in the early morning."

Cyrus: "Shut it, Ivar."

Morrigan: "I don't wear anything, I like a clean scent. Truthfully I have a hatred for heavy scents."

Interviewer: What would you do if you catch your friend cheating on a test?

Persephone: "It's honestly none of my business if anyone decides to do something like that... Most of the time we have those anti-cheating quills anyway, so if they have found a way past that... I'm honestly pretty impressed."

Lauren: "I don't have friends like that."

Anastasia: "Deduction of house points, but I would give another reason... Because the professors would be harsher on their house and why should someone ruin everything for other people?"

Cyrus: "Honestly... I'm that cheating friend... I heard my idiot brother laughing earlier about that question. He knows that'd be me... Other than in Charms and Transfiguration."

Ivar: "Jasper and Cyrus will be caught eventually."

Pedro: "I don't know? If it was someone I was really spiteful towards I would tell the professor."

Morrigan: "I'm not Rory, I don't dig for drama. I go to the jugular. The professor would have them confessing rather quickly if they cheated off my papers.. Other than Juniper, of course."

Interviewer: What would you say is the quickest way to your heart?

Persephone: "I'm not sure... I've admired someone for so long, and never really thought about it in that light... Umm... I guess, with him, it was no matter my family name... He was still willing to talk to me and not sell me out. Maybe I'm too simple? Because it has seemed to fall apart since. Things used to be simple..."

Lauren: "Having someone who has funny jokes no matter how stupid they are, and is that one to keep you company in detention."

Anastasia: "Just be who you are... Generally, I find myself smitten with nice people... And people that won't pick on my height."

Cyrus: "Someone with imperfections but still has a good heart. He's had a shitty past, but I can't help but admire him for what he puts up with.." *She smiles looking down into her hands* "I don't have to the most girlie girl to be around them, and they are willing to accept me. I'm happy with us being friends because I don't want to ruin what we have. Plus, he has arrangements with someone else."

Ivar: "Jasper knows the way to my heart..."

Pedro: "I kinda screwed up my chances..."

Morrigan: *Silently thinking about her Juniper before getting up and leaving.*

► Interview Time ◄
Question: What would you do if you got detention for something your friend did?
Leo: "I wouldn't care, at least my friend isn't the one in trouble. Gotta' be loyal, you know."
Sang: "Take the detention then punch them in the face."
Rosa: "Detention is just a chance to sleep."
Elise: With a horrified expression "I...am not sure...I really don't want detention -...but I guess for a friend..."

► Next Question ◄
Question: What's your favorite dish?
Sang: "Blood."
Leo: "B-blood...?"
Sang: "Yup. Got a problem?"
Leo: "Noooo?"
Sang: "Or sweets..."
Elise: "I like spicy chicken!"
Rosa: "Didn't expect that from Campbell..."
Leo: "What about you Rosa?"
Rosa: "..." Glares. "Turn around and forget I exist." Still upset about the train.
Leo: "...Urm...OKAY THEN. My turn I guess...I eat anything, I don't really have a favourite."

► Next Question ◄

Question: How do you sleep? Do you sleep on your back, sideways, like a log, etc.? Do you need plenty of pillows or just one?
Elise: "I sleep on my side! I have a lot of pillows though...But I am a pretty light sleeper!"
Rosa: "On my side. I really hate waking up in the mornings..."
Sang: "This is a stupid question. How the hell am I supposed to know how I sleep - IM BLOODY ASLEEP."
Leo: "She has a point..."
Sang: "I refuse to answer the second question."

What would you do if you got detention for something your friend did?
Jasper: "Who's to say this hasn't happened already?"
Piper: "I wouldn't really mind, it's only detention."
Juniper: "This is unlikely to happen."
Jasper: "You are still friend with Quinn so i'd think again."
Juniper: "I suggest you shut your mouth, Grey. "
Piper: *Attempting to make herself invisible*
Jasper: "Like that'll ever happen."
Juniper: "Perhaps i should help with that then." *Reaches for wand*
Piper: "Next question! They're done!"

What's your favourite dish?
Piper: "Oh...how can i choose just one, i love a lot of foods..."
Jasper: "Vegemite on toast, it's a great reminder of home."
Juniper: *Rolls eyes*
Piper: "What's you favourite dish Juniper?"
Juniper: *Glares*
Piper: "Never mind..."
Jasper: "She probably only eats the hearts of innocent animals."
Piper: *Horrified*
Juniper: "You're wrong. It's the heart of dumb boys who get on my nerve."

How do you sleep? Do you sleep on your back, sideways, like a log, etc.? Do you need plenty of pillows or just one?
Piper: "I usually sleep on my stomach or side, my pillow's usually taken by Nibbles."
Jasper: "I don't have a clue how I sleep, but I do have two pillows."
Juniper: *Gets up to leave* "I'm a light sleeper and have one pillow."

Reactions: Ardent
You've just received a love letter. It's signed by someone you know. Who's the first person who popped into your mind just now?
Ash: *Sighs happily* Percy...
Jasper: Hey! You can't just come out of nowhere, you've missed all the others!
Ash: I was busy.
Jasper: Pining?
Ash: *Blushes* Shut up! And no!
Piper: *Giggles* That's so sweet.
Juniper: So much for answering.
Jasper: You could have answered.
Juniper: I'd burn it in their face because love letters are pathetic.
Jasper: But who did you think of first?
Juniper: Shut it Grey.
Jasper: Fine, what about you Ryeland?
Piper: eh...no one?
Ash: Stop avoiding the question Jasper.
Jasper: ...
What is your fondest childhood memory?
Piper: Helping my dad bake cookies, they turned out really bad...but they were fun to make...
Jasper: I want cookies now.
Ash: I have a lot of great memories...With friends...with my dad, Christmas with my grandparents...
Jasper: Okay, okay someone else's turn.
Ash: Hehe...my bad, you go ahead.
Jasper: Probably going to Quidditch matches. At least that's the only one I want to share.
Piper: I liked getting Nibbles too, that was a great moment...
Jasper: Okay the question was memory not memories.
Piper: Right...*makes self small*
Juniper: *Empty chair*
You show up for a party and someone you don't know punches you in the face without warning. What do you do?
Ash: Why would someone just randomly punch me in the face? Especially if I don't know them?
Jasper: *Sighs* Hypothetically speaking.
Ash: Obviously, but it still feels like a--
Jasper: Just answer!
Ash: I'd be stunned and annoyed.
Jasper: You wouldn't hit them back? I would.
Juniper: This is why Gryffindor's always lack a few brain cells.
Jasper: And what exactly would you do?
Juniper: Plot and make them regret it.
Piper: *Attempting to be as small as possible*
Ash: Piper, how would you react?
Piper: I wouldn't do anything, that's a horrible thing to do to someone.
Ash: Definitely.
Jasper: Softies.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Sweet
Reactions: Ardent and Bubs

► Interview Time ◄

10. You've just received a love letter. It's signed by someone you know. Who's the first person who popped into your mind just now?
Leo: "Urh....I....A-..."
Sang: "Ooooh, thinking of the head girl, aren't ya?"
Leo: "What? No!"
Sang: "You were stuttering. I even think I heard you say A? A for Annie, right?"
Leo: "SHUT UPPPPPP"
Sang: Is laughing hysterically.
Elise: "Mhm? The person I like probably thought someone else..."
Rosa: "Faust, answer the question."
Sang: "What! Why! You answer!"
Leo: "Yeah Faust! Answer!"
Sang: "You want to die, brat?"
Elise: "Guys! Please not again!"
Rosa: "Why am I stuck in this group? The Gryffindors are idiots..."
This has been cut short due to a fight erupting between Gryffindors.

► Next Question ◄

11. What is your fondest childhood memory?
Elise: "When Logan came back from Hogwarts one year and I and Elijah threw him a welcome home party! It was so much fun...we missed him a lot so we tried to make snacks and create decorations but it was honestly a mess! Logan didn't care though. I think we ended up all falling asleep then and our parents still have the photo...Oh! Sanguine, your back!"
Sang: "Of course, just had to show Castellanos to keep his mouth shut."
Elise: "Was that necessary?"
Sang: "Yes."
Leo: "No."
Sang: Ignoring Leo. "Probably when I met Ollie and Liz. It wasn't a good memory up until them two stepped in and helped me out. So that is probably my favourite. Also, the times me and my brothers would fight and I won. Good times~"
Rosa: "You really are just a violent ball of rage, aren't you?"
Sang: "Say something newspaper gremlin?"
Rosa: "I have no 'fondest' memory."
Elise: "You must have a good memory - just share one~"
Rosa: "When me and Alistair freaked out the adults without our banter. They kept questioning if we were actually friends. It was amusing."
Leo: "Taking care of my little sisters while my mum worked last summer. They decided to paint my face when I was asleep but it was worth it! They kept giggling for hours so I acted like I never noticed it."
Elise: "Awh! That's so sweet, Leontios! You are a good brother!

► Next Question ◄
12. You show up for a party and someone you don't know punches you in the face without warning. What do you do?
Sang: "Punch them back. Except I would make sure they stay down" *Glares at Leo*
Leo: "Will you stop looking at me! I said sorry damnit!"
Sang: "Pfft."
Leo: "I would probably be shocked and try to figure out what's going on. If I need to fight them though I will."
Sang: "Oh. Castellanos, maybe you are less of a wimp than I thought...."
Leo: "What...What does that mean?!"
Rosa: "Idiots...can you do this on your own time?"
Leo and Sang arguing in the background
Rosa: "I wouldn't do much then. Later on? I'll make sure to return it tenfold."
Elise: Sighs. "All of you, really? Hitting them or getting them back won't get you anywhere..."
Sang: "Yes it does."
Leo: "Sometimes you gotta fight for others and yourself"
Rosa: "Am I allowed to let some lowlife lay any kind of hand on me and live?"
Elise: Just sighs again.

Interviewer: What would you do if you got detention for something your friend did?
Joan: Wouldn't be the first time.
Henry: Ditto
Alistair: Obviously tell the teacher they are mistaken, and try to get my grandfather to put in a word or two.
Debbie: If a friend got me in detention, I would--
Rory: Friends? What friends?
Debbie: I could ask you the same question, upchuck. Anyway, it depends on the situation.
Oliver: I wouldn't mind it much.

Interviewer: What's your favorite dish?
Henry: Grandma's pineapple bread. Oh, and Har Gow, steamed shrimp dumplings. They're so good. Oh, and--
Joan: He said "dish", not "dishes", idiot.
Alistair: Hmmm... toast is nice.
Debbie: God, you're so boring. I like my mum's homemade curry chicken.
Rory: I like fruit salads.
Everyone: (is silent, as they try to process that Rory likes fruit salads. For some reason, it seems so out of character. The evil newspaper club leader actually eats food?!)
Oliver: I would tell you, but then I would have to kill you.

Interviewer: How do you sleep? Do you sleep on your back, sideways, like a log, etc.? Do you need plenty of pillows or just one?
Henry: On my back, like a starfish. I like having lots of pillows around me, but I just kick them off the bed so they're useless.
Joan: I sleep on my side. One pillow is fine.
Alistair: On my back, or sideways. One pillow.
Rory: I sleep on my stomach.
Debbie: ...How can you breathe? Anyway, I'm usually just on my side, with maybe two or three pillows.
Oliver: If I could have a pillow fort, I would have it. I sleep on my back, with my hands on my stomach.
Debbie: Just like a corpse, huh?
Oliver: Yup.

Reactions: Ghostly Boo
► Interview time ◄

13. What is the most embarrassing thing that ever happened (or could happen) to you?
Sanguine: "Anyone finding out what my hobbies are."
Leontios: "What hobbies?"
Sanguine: "I literally just said someone finding out would be embarassing, why would I tell you dumbass?!"
Elise: "Failing a test! That would be embarassing..."
Leontios: "When my sisters painted my nails bright pink and I couldn't get it off. I had a match that day and my friend's wouldnt stop laughing..."
Sanguine laughing in the background
Rosa: "I wouldn't let anything happen that would embarass me."

► Next Question ◄
14. What is your ideal date?
Leontios: "Probably going to the cinema? Not sure."
Sanguine: "I have no idea. Does tormenting the newspaper club or drinking blood count?"
Leontios: "I think your idea of a date is wrong..."
Elise: "I dont mind! I think its just dependant on the company!"
Rosa: "An upscale resturant most. As in one that actually has a dress code."
Sanguine: "Snobby bitch."

► Next Question ◄
15. What's the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
Elise: "Oh! Theres so many options! I could get more books - I think i've read of all my ones so far. Maybe some presents for everyone? It'd be rude to keep all the money to myself? Maybe treat Effie, Wallace and Ash to a day out? Maybe chartiy-"
Rosa: "Campbell, breathe."
Elise: "Sorry..."
Rosa: "New wardrobe, new jewellery. Then I'd drag the rest of the newspaper club and Wallace out for new clothes. Wallace and Rory especially. Especially them" Smirking at the thought.
Leontios: "May they rest in peace."
Sanguine: "Urh...snacks?"
Leontios: "I'd first give a portion to my mum and sisters."

Status
Not open for further replies.