October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
H O B B I E S

What do you DO besides write and roleplay? What things occupy your time when you're not in front of your computer cranking out epic posts?

I play WoW, DnD, and assorted video games with Frosty.
I'm a film addict too. :)

Water polo, swim, read, homework(lame), and watch any scary movie I can with my sister.

I crochet, putter around with Photoshop, dabble in writing original stuffs, and play Monster Hunter and Patapon. I used to draw but I just don't have the inspiration anymore. I also play Dofus and Starcraft 2, under the names Lunatic-Ai and LunaticAI if you want to add me.

grey%20knights%20jpeg%20copy.jpg

Grey-Knights.jpg

gallery_25512_4096_16612.jpg

That.

Guess I'll bump by responding to everyone.

@Basil - I am a film lover as well : ). Love me everything from cheesy horror to epic classics!

@BAU - Ooo, Water Polo, Nice!

@Lunatic - I hate when I loose motivation to do stuff..I recently just got my writing muse back...feels good after so long without.

@GMK: Smiting heresy in every thread on Iwaku!

I pretty much just muck about with computers in general. (I have seven of them.)
For instance, I'm currently researching a new build for my entertainment center. (To make eight?)

Physically, I recently took up hiking. I need to get back into surfing. And if possible, I want to take up Yoga.

I 'm pretty much an all around gamer. DnD (and other RPG's) Videogames, boardgames (Real board games, where everything isn't just chance.), Reading.

I play video games and listen to my music. Sometimes, I bake things, too.

When the weather's warmer and I'm done being sick, I plan on getting back into hiking. It's my favourite physical activity. I enjoy it more than sex. ...Bam.