???
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
Shake a tin of dice and tell me what numbers they give you.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Fantasy, an assortment of others. Ask and you shall receive (an answer).
hobby : noun : an activity done regularly in one's leisure time for pleasure.

Title says all. Have any hobbies you'd like to share?

• Love
Reactions: Starlighter
Writing, obviously.

lol
Hiking, Kayaking, video editing, light/easy image manipulation / graphic design, costuming, tabletop gaming, and watching movies and TV shows if that counts?? lol

Reactions: Dipper
There's this little thing I do where I play the role of a character in stories that I write in collaboration with other people on the internet. It's kinda popular, we even have our own website to do it on.

Um the big one (apart from my being a shit answer) would be Scuba Diving. After that it mostly just falls to things like playing video games, watching youtube and reading. I have also just started playing D&D which is pretty fun even though my character can't hit the side of a barn from five meters.

other than writing:

hiking and mycology/foraging! I've yet to get anything other than berries that I've actually consumed, but the past few years have been dedicated to learning. and a lot of photo taking. I'm very passionate about this; nature is amazing. I had hoped to find morels this year and actually eat them (found some last year but chickened out of eating them like a big ole loser), but the weather hasn't allowed for it. :'( We skipped spring.

I also love video games, but these days I try not to play too many because I have an extremely addictive personality and can't trust myself not to ignore life for two weeks and go hard on new games. RPGs are the worst culprit for this. But by god I love them.

art, as well, which I hope to one day make a career, but it is difficult. I suppose at that point it's no longer a hobby.

also I really love learning about the ocean, especially the deep sea. it's so cool. 8)

I like felting! It's a bit like sculpting except you're stabbing wool with a thin needle until it forms into whatever you want it to be (animals, characters, what-have-you). It's rather cathartic.

Other than that, I'm very musically inclined, so I play the guitar/sing whenever I have some free time. There isn't a day that goes by where I don't listen to music.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dipper and Applo
Aside from writing, playing video games, and shitposting on the internet?

I also like to draw (once in a blue moon), and fiddle around with computers and electronics. I've got a couple more laptops and broken devices lying about than I should have any business having.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Except for writing of course, I love knitting and when I get into it, I REALLY get into it XD

Another hobby is comic books, but I've stopped collecting them a few years ago because $$$$ and I just want them ALL.

Sometimes I just like to watch Youtube and eat popcorn. Watching people talk about drama in their lives is just so entertaining.

I've learned over the years that I really don't like this question because I was always jealous of other people who did lots of things and were good at them.

But then I was like, live ya life, it doesn't matter.

I looooooove to write, been doing it since I was like 8. I also love books and reading. Hiking is great! Dicking around on the internet is great too. Gardening is fun during the summer, #plantmom. I'd like to learn how to paint and knit because scarves are the greatest accessory ever.

I enjoy writing, singing, dancing, and photography. I also enjoy playing the violin and piano, though have to get back into figuring out the chords again lol.

I like to sew a bit, play video games, I like to bake and try and learn to cook. so I guess those are good hobbies :)

Writing and napping. Occasionally, video games.

Lots of 3D modeling, sketching from time to time and writing of course. Writing is probably the most active of these things.

Just stuff that keeps me mentally sharp more or less. :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Aside from the basics like roleplaying, playing video games and yelling on the internet, I like to sew sometimes and have been going to a course which has been really therapeutic for me. (´・ᴗ・ ` )

Also witchcraft. I'm actually a big, BIG skeptic but
I WANT TO BELIEVE so bad, so I do a lot of reading and practicing on everything from crystals and the tarot to demonology and attempting astral projection. I know it makes me seem completely insane but I'd kill for a supernatural experience of any kind, that and writing sigils and studying botany and herbalism is pretty good for my mental health as well. (´。• ᵕ •。`)