Hobbies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roleplaying is my number one hobby! So much so, my entire life revolves around it. O__O

My other hobby is being a community administrator and running sites like this. 8D

Followed by, WATCHING TV AND MOVIES! But not like the weird serious hobbyists. I just enjoy watching. I don't do all the trivia and remembering actors and directors or doing reviews and all that crap. @___@

Roleplaying.

I like thinking up and drawing stories that I'll end up getting tired of after a couple of hours and never return to. It's a hobby that could eventually grow into something much bigger, and may actually make me into something, but I need to have the motivation for it.

Gaming, which oddly enough, I hardly do anymore now that I'm finishing up the school year, I've just been so tired...

Reading Manga....

Watching International Television....

Roleplaying...

Laying my body down face first on the cleaner grasses, and being an over analytical butt.

• Love
Reactions: Absyinthe_Artica
Writing
Roleplaying
Drawing, not good at it though
Video games
Listening and collecting various music

• Love
Yay! All the fun hobbies!

What kind of bows do you like?

Mmm Ice cream! Which version?

Reactions: Saint Allison
Lots 0_0

Roleplaying (obvs)
Reading novels
Gaming
Movies/TV shows
Crafts
Sewing
Drawing
Writing
Baking
Thrift/pawn store shopping
Blogging
Learning languages
Chatting / hanging out with friends

Prolly more

Roleplaying
Reading (novels, comics, manga, etc)
Videogames
Used to draw but I havent touched a pencil in years
I think I need more hobbies

Writing, fishing, video games, cooking, travelling and sports (football, handball and hockey in particular).

Roleplaying (duh)

Coming up with awesome ideas and getting really ambitious and not completing them

Theater (musical or otherwise, though I prefer just straight acting. Can't read music.)

Drawing

Writing shitty little horror/sci-fi stories

Cosplay!!!

Playing with makeup and making myself look pretty/like I got mauled by a bear

Dancing by myself and pretending I am Marina Diamandis

Browsing the internet for vintage dresses I cannot afford

Listening to stand up comedy for hours and hours on end

Pretending I can swing dance

• Love
Very good hobbies!

I applaud the choice of hobbies! I'm an avid fan of gaming, reading, and writing myself! (^^,)

THAT SAID... (warning: cheese-soaked rant)

I bought a motorcycle a little over a year ago (I'm 25, btw), and it is more fun than I could have imagined. It's simply delightful being able to suit up in a full suit of black modern-day leather armor and focus on the nuisances I never noticed in the asphalt, the way the weather changes throughout the day, and how many cool roads I never knew existed in my hometown because I was so horribly complacent!

It's so freeing to be able to leave work, literally shut out everything (wind is not your hearing's friend at 75mph, so earplugs are a must), and just let myself enjoy the trip home for every second it's worth. Yes, I'll admit I've taken the stereotypical, dumb, unnecessary risks before like doubling the highway speed limit, but I've since learned I don't need to break the law to have fun (plus, you know, the whole being alive thing) and the vast majority of the time I've spent riding has been simply enjoying the scenery and soaking in that particularly wonderful gliding sensation you get from turning on two-wheels (It reminds me most of in-line skating, except with your entire body).

I highly recommend it to anyone who's ever considered it, and there are a myriad of resources available to help you learn how to ride and how to stay out of the unique troubles you might encounter. Plus they're much cheaper than a car to maintain, insure, and fill up with gas (you'll forget what gas stations look like after a while actually).

These are awesome! I'm not as coordinated as I want to be for me to get a motorcycle. :P

My hobbies at this time are...

-music (listening)
-playing piano
-video games, occasionally
-following English Premier League (Liverpool) and Japan national team
-travel
-roleplaying!

• Love
- playing games

- listening/playing music(pretty much my life involves making bank from both 8D.)

- Writing(Roleplayin and started on writing a novel, which has been slow as fuck)

- Wrestling, the dumb men's soap opera kind( I train people)

- Riding muh Motorbike.

- Watching stuff(movies, anime, youtube, TV series, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.