1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Ho there!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by yuxi, Apr 19, 2013.

1. I'm really terrible at introductions, so bear with me please. My name's Yuri, and I'm 23 years old. I have been role-playing for, more or less, 2 years; yeah, I'm not as experienced as the rest of the members here. Due to losing an amazing role-play partner, who left me hanging in the middle of a super angsty plot, I kind of stopped role playing for quite some time. Lately, I have been itching to kick-start that plot again, and join new role-plays, too. Really glad I stumbled upon this forum - it's quite amazing and laid-back at the same time. It's just what I needed. The members seem really friendly, too, or so I hope.

The reason I started role-playing in the first place was because I felt like developing my writing skills, as English is not my native language. To my surprise, I found it pretty fun and it soon turned into a hobby. So, here I am. I'd love to interact with other non-English speakers who are currently working on their writing skills.

As for role-playing genres, my interests lie in:

- Medieval/Fantasy (A Song of Ice and Fire, Harry Potter, and The Hunger Games)
    - Romance (original plots or based-on plots)
    - Post-apocalyptic
    - Supernatural

Well, that's it. See you guys around!

2. Welcome to Iwaku, I'm october.

I like post apoc RP, too. Hope you enjoy your time here.