GROUP RP PLOTTING Hmmm...Should I?

Hey hey, no worries!

<----This girl here hasn't done hers either. But it's only because i'm waiting on you all first! :) I dont want to gather all people and then get half way throw the rp for someone to go "OOO~! I WANNA JOIN~!"

-__- I hate rejection. So take your time! :D

Agreed! :3 Thank you so much! XD;; I'm trying to finish her quick, but I just... I WANT HER TO BE PERFECT~ >XD <3

AGH STOP MENTIONING IT!!!

The anticipation is killing me! D:

You'll definitely see her up tonight! >:D <3 *Working on her in school~* XD

If I had a clear idea what Final Fantasy was, I would join. But I know absolutely nothing about it. I think its a pretty rad idea, LOLz. ... Hope I didn't bother ya'll!

I am quite shocked that you don't know about it. Before Iliana starts hyperventilating, I'll be happy to give you a brief summary.
It's a RPG. I am quite sure you do not need to know much about the details of Final Fantasy in order to be in this role play. It all seems pretty self explanatory. Iliana gave a brief description on classes and the underlying plot in this thread and the OOC itself and it is all fairly easy to comprehend. Don't fret if you don't know about the game itself. There are a good many, so I do not blame you.
You didn't bother us at all. If you're still interested, I'm almost positive Ili would want you to join.

Yay, LOLz. I'v heard of it, of course, but I know nothing of it. Hope I can join, cause I need to do more RPing. Though I warn you, Im not the best, LOLz. -grins-

-laughs- Fine! I'll set to work on my character today or tomorrow, whenever I have the time! LOLz have a great night/day peeps!