1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hmm? Hmm? You know you wanna... ;)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by TheScribblingOwl, Sep 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Do you have an original plot you're dying to try?​
    Or you don't?​
    Either way, since I recently joined, I'm looking for a roleplay partner. ​
    At the moment, all my original plots are running dry since I've taken a break from ​
    roleplaying for over a month now. ​
    I would love to come up with one and am open to a lot of things! (Except NSFW, sorry. D:)
    Information is on my profile and feel free to PM or reply to this thread.​
    I just have one request: please be capable of writing in third person, novel form.​
    That is all. ^.^​
    [​IMG]
    (As a side note, I am not very well versed in the ways of this site quite yet,
    so if I mess something, I apologize.)

2. Hello would you like to Make a wolf pack with me to role play?

3. That wolf in your avatar is fudgin' cute!

Although, I'm afraid I don't do animal-based roleplays. It's just not something I'm particularly into. I apologize.

If you ever want to roleplay something more human-based though, then feel free to send me a message. :)

4. I would be interested, my dear friend.
    How would you feel about a horror type roleplay?
    A character gets lost on the way to the camping space. He/she stumbles upon an old mansion with unknown secrets..

Or

We could work out a plot together if you don't like that one. =)

5. One word.

ABSOLUTELY!

We could plot a little more as well. :3

6. Awesome =) I sent you a pm

7. I would be happy to RP with you. Like SilverJae above, I am also very fond of Horror RPs.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Awesome! I would love to plot with you vvery soon unless you have one in mind already. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.