Hiyo!

L

Lina Inverse

Original poster
Hey everyone!

Nice to meet you all! I'm Lina and I'm, well, obviously new here. I love role playing (table top and free form), eating, drawing, blowing stuff up, eating, music, money, getting paid to do the above, and of course eating. I'm married to the love of my life and have a four month old daughter named Megumi. As for the rest, if you ask I'll tell you more. I promise I wont bite (or fireball) you.... well... I promise to not hurt you... very much?

Love, peace, and chicken grease!

Welcome to the site. We share many of the same interests.

Welcome, welcome. Go Slayer, specially in DOTA.

Welcome to the Iwaku Lina I am Shadow Ike,Ike for shot and I am also leader of Silverwing wolf pack If you have any questions then ask I should be able to help.

You want tabletop, WE GOT T3

Also as you may suspect I'm here to issue an as un-generic as possible staff welcome. You got questions, comments, problems, suggestions, copious amounts of french toast I'll have an answer or at least know where you can direct your efforts (for example, the toast goes strait to me!).

You may also want to tell us about yourself and you RP habits.

You may also note.... we bite back....

The moment I saw your name, my mind went to DotA. Then I remembered: "OH, SLAYER." xD

Welcome to Iwaku! Feel free to ask me for any questions or help with roleplays, I'd be so glad to lend you a hand. Feel free to share pictures of your adorable daughter! (I mean that in a not creepy way...) <3

Welcome to the forum. As an admin, I know the appeal of blowing shit up and having fun with all of the above. Enjoy your stay and remember don't feed Vay. He's my minion and has been rather lack luster lately. What sorts of RPoos are you interested in?

Ooooh, slayers lover. >:D Welcome to Iwaku!

Was Kawaii_Lina a name you were considering using by any chance?

Welcome to the forum. As an admin, I know the appeal of blowing shit up and having fun with all of the above. Enjoy your stay and remember don't feed Vay. He's my minion and has been rather lack luster lately. What sorts of RPoos are you interested in?

Hahaha. I'll remember. I don't give away free food anyway! Sooooometimes money but the food is mine. As for rps i'm interested in it really depends. I like playing a lot of different types, though fantasy is my favorite genre. However, if the rp spikes my interest then I really don't care about the genre.

Hello and welcome!
I just saw some of your lovely art, it's a pleasure to have you here with us. I hope you enjoy Iwaku and find a niche here.
I'm Kitti and it's a pleasure to meet you. Don't hesitate to ask me any questions you might need to know!