8 AM - 11 PM EST
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
yaoiiiii, yuri, horror, mystery, adventure
I'm Canda! :D I'm an avid RP-er and love being in all sorts of RPs. My favorite genres being horror, mystery, yaoi, yuri, and adventure. I get a bit confused in fantasy RPs unless you explain the story to me properly. ;;

I like to discuss the plot of our rp before we start! :D If you have any interest in rping with me please message me!

I read "Canda" as "Canada" at first and I was about to be all like:

c02e53ad19230a78de132382855a5ddd.gif

Haha, anyway, welcome to Iwaku, Canda! XD

Hey Canda! I confess, I also for a sec read it as "canada." Heehee. It sounds like you're much more interested in 1x1's overall. It might be good to set up a partner request, if that's the case. If not, we've got lots of different kinds of groups out there that I'm sure can satisfy your interest! Just remember to keep any smutting in the bedroom areas. ;) If you haven't looked over our Terms of Service and Rules | IwakuRoleplay.com already, you should! And if you have any questions, make sure to poke a staff or intern (we're the red and pale blue ones). We also have a Newbie Care package if you think you'd be interested in a guide and some graphics.

Hi Canda, welcome to Iwaku.
Thank you. <3
I read "Canda" as "Canada" at first and I was about to be all like:

c02e53ad19230a78de132382855a5ddd.gif

Haha, anyway, welcome to Iwaku, Canda! XD
I know... ;; A lot of people see it as Canada. XD Or Candy. But I am neither I'm just a mystical creature. *flails*
ALSO VASH THE STAMPEDE???? I LOVE

Hey Canda! I confess, I also for a sec read it as "canada." Heehee. It sounds like you're much more interested in 1x1's overall. It might be good to set up a partner request, if that's the case. If not, we've got lots of different kinds of groups out there that I'm sure can satisfy your interest! Just remember to keep any smutting in the bedroom areas. ;) If you haven't looked over our Terms of Service and Rules | IwakuRoleplay.com already, you should! And if you have any questions, make sure to poke a staff or intern (we're the red and pale blue ones). We also have a Newbie Care package if you think you'd be interested in a guide and some graphics.
XD its fine it's fine. Everyone does. owo' But I'm just a mythical creature. XD
I probably will be doing a partner request... =.= Just gotta stop being lazeeee.
I will! :D Thank you, I did!

Reactions: firejay1
Hi @Candacorn and welcome to Iwaku! Did you make your own avatar? It's very cute! :D
I did make my own! Thank you. ^^ I'm still a trash artist but it makes me happy that you think it's cute! :D

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I did make my own! Thank you. ^^ I'm still a trash artist but it makes me happy that you think it's cute! :D
That's so cool, I wish I could do my own avatars! You should definitely post your stuff in Showcasing sometime, or media shops if you do commissions and stuff. I'd love to see more of your work~

That's so cool, I wish I could do my own avatars! You should definitely post your stuff in Showcasing sometime, or media shops if you do commissions and stuff. I'd love to see more of your work~
Ahh thanks for showing me these places. I might try it out, but I generally prefer to keep all my arts on deviantArt, just because more than one site to manage is a bit much for me. XD I'll check these sections out, not sure if I'll actually post my coms or not though. XD

Ahh thanks for showing me these places. I might try it out, but I generally prefer to keep all my arts on deviantArt, just because more than one site to manage is a bit much for me. XD I'll check these sections out, not sure if I'll actually post my coms or not though. XD
Oh, that's perfectly fine! :D I just wanted to show you the sections in case you were interested.

In any case, have fun role-playing, Canda! If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to shoot me or any of the staff a message. c:

Oh, that's perfectly fine! :D I just wanted to show you the sections in case you were interested.

In any case, have fun role-playing, Canda! If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to shoot me or any of the staff a message. c:
Oki doki! Thank you so much ! :D

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hey there, Canda! Welcome to Iwaku! I see you like Yaoi....I think we'll get along just fine :^) Be sure to check out our Newbie Care Package for accounts less than two months old for some sicc stuff and more importantly, have fun~

Hey there, Canda! Welcome to Iwaku! I see you like Yaoi....I think we'll get along just fine :^) Be sure to check out our Newbie Care Package for accounts less than two months old for some sicc stuff and more importantly, have fun~
How do i get the newbie care package ? owo
And yeeee. yaoi!

Status
Not open for further replies.