Hiya

J

justonefish

Original poster
I'm justonefish, but you can just call me Mar haha. I've been rping on and off for a while so forgive me if I'm not exactly up to par with the rest of you. So yeah. See ya guys in the forums

justonefish? Why couldn't there justbetwo? Then you could share D:
Anywho, I'm Celest! Don't worry about being up to par. You will quickly learn ^.^ If you need help then you could request a mentor here .
Glad you joined us!

So punny :d Well it's nice to meet you. Thanks for the suggestion. I think I might request one.

Welcome to the site, I'm sure you're on par with most of us : ) hope you enjoy your time here.

Hello, fishy! :D

My name is Iliana and welcome to the community!

Hello and welcome to Iwaku!
Your name makes me think of the Dr. Seuss book...
"One fish, two fish..."
On that note, I'm Kitti! Good to meet you.

You should take a look around our lovely site and find the things here that interest you but for roleplaying, I have some awesome links to help you find stuff fast!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need any help, please feel free to ask!

Hi there Mar the one and only fish! 8D Welcome to the community!

Mar is like sea in Portuguese or something, so it works with the fish theme! :D So justonefish, hope you find some fun threads to respond to.