1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hiya!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Grace Delane, Sep 17, 2014.

1. So...
    I have been role-playing for roughly 8 years now, going on 9. However, I have always done it on social media sites such as; Myspace, and Facebook. This is my first time stepping into an actual role-play site, so please forgive my "newness" to this.
    I really don't have a set of role-play I enjoy; I like something with a story that moves forward. Nothing that stays at a stand still... I do like romance though.
    I really am not sure what else to include in here. *Puts face down shyly*
    So, uh, I look forward to role-playing with you guys!
    Talk to you soon! :)​

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hihi Grace! :D Welcome to the siiiiite! Actual roleplay sites are so much better than playing on the social media ones. >:3 We have more fun things to play with!

3. That's what I am hoping for!
    Facebook seems to be becoming a bit too slow for me. Plus, I've always wanted to check out a role-playing site, just never had the guts to... Well, I guess I do now! XP

4. Hello Grace, I'm new to the site too, and wanted to introduce myself since I see you used to roleplay on MySpace too, probably around the same time you did if you've been playing for 8 years. I'm Nuada and it's nice to meet you, hit me up sometime for a roleplay or just to talk about old times on MySpace.

5. Welcome to the site, Grace! I hope you enjoy your stay, and that you have a wonderful day :)