hiya!

I

Insomniac

Original poster
I guess, once again, it's time to welcome yet another newbie to this site. :cool: Well, I'm not to sure what to say that would establish me as cool, but give it a shot. What's up? *dodges tomatoes* Sorry! I'll just eat my cookie in the corner then!

If you could ignore my weird randomness, maybe this site might b more fun than I thought. I'm rambaling again...whatever.:dust:

welcome to the site. I'm Okami. If you have any questions go ahead and ask. I will answer to the best of my abilities.

Greetings! Welcome to Iwaku! I'm Woodrat, retired Moderator/Roleplayer, feel free to drop by the c-box and say hellos to other Iwakuian's iffin chu want.

Any particular genres you enjoy? Fantasy? Modern? Sci-fi?

Anywho, hope you enjoy your stay here!

*Hands Insomniac a present*

Hi, Vay here bringing the welcome wagon loaded with discount wares! I have weapons, armour, food, anything that can be bought, borrowed, stolen, or conjured. ANd many that can't . Its cheeper than the bizarre bazaar and safer too!

*watches the wagon roll off a cliff*

Oh well it was all junk and shmuckbait...

I'm Vay, one of the unfriendly global mods here to answer your questions and to direct your attention here. And just so you know, we're ALL insomniacs here, one of the things that makes this place special.

Yay! Insomniac loves friendly greetings and presents.

Hello and welcome to the Iwaku Somniac, my name is Shadow Ike but please do call me Ike. If you have any questions I would be happy to answer some you have.

*Throws more Tomatoes*

STOP DODGING!

Welcome Person that has a Hard Time Sleeping. I'm Rory, one of the two Admins. Enjoy your stay.

Welcome to the Site! ^_^ (lame, yeah? >_> Too lazy to do a proper welcome. e.e)