Hiya~!

G

GarthNixZozo

Original poster
Hello everyone! XD My name's GarthNixZozo but most just call me either Garth or Zozo. (Zo is fine too though, hehe) I'm a girl, in case anyone is wondering/ thinks I'm a guy cuz I have 'Garth' as my username. Honestly, it's because I love every single one of the books written by Garth Nix, lol.
I am 15 years old, turning sixteen later this year in October. Love Autumn!
My favourite genres for roleplay are fantasy, especially ones about Elves, Imps, Fairies, etc. Oh! And being trapped on an island of some sort! Those are awesome because in both you can make anything happen. Romances are nice, too, if they can get mixed in or even on their own. I just like how the magic can spice up the roleplay.
I like to play any kind of characters. Boys, girls, kids, teens, young adults. Not really into old people though. ;)
About that one question of "Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?", the answer is Space Kittens. Woo!
Lastly, my fav song at this very moment in time is Summer Paradise by Simple Plan.

Well, that's about it!

Later, my fellow peoplez who were attracted by the trade mark of the site and crazy lookin' bunny x3
Bye~!

Welcome to Iwaku.

I also enjoy autumn : )

*Waves* Bye @GarthNixZozo ^.^... wait you just got here o.o

I would like to say welcome to Iwaku. I like autumn too and was wondering what your favorite part about it was. I like the temperature and the leaves and the holidays =P

I love everything about it! XD The cool temperature which is a relief after the baking, stiff Summer. The breezes and overall relaxation that comes with the change of seasons. As well as the excitement about how school would of just started back up again. The leaves though, and the colors, those are my favourite parts. The trees look as if they could of been cut out from a painting and I feel like I just have to step on the fallen colors for that 'crunch'. Haha, I'm addicted to that part so much that if I miss one of those large leaves, I feel disappointed, lol.

Welcome to Iwaku, Zozo! Your timing is interesting (for me, actually), because I was JUST thinking about the Abhorsen books by Garth Nix a few days ago. I was recalling some of my favorite books and thought, "You know, I haven't thought about those books in YEARS!" So, as I said, welcome to Iwaku! You'll find we're all exceptionally amazing people (the rest of the internet sucks) and we hope you'll enjoy roleplaying with us!

Technically I came here to make stew out of that rabbit...but don't tell anyone, kay? <______<

Welcome to Iwaku!

A breezy wind is always so refreshing from the autumn season ^_^;;

Welcome to Iwaku!! XD

[MENTION=424]Moonlit Blade[/MENTION] : Haha, that happens to me a lot, which I blame on the Law of Attraction ;p I've seen quite a bit of the internet so can almost believe that last part. XD

Thanks everyone for welcoming me <3

Hiya to you too Zozo. I am new here and looking forward to meeting new people. Its nice to meet you and Happy Birthday if I happen to miss it. *is not good with Dates or remembering for that matter* Any who welcome to Iwaku and enjoy you're stay. :singing: