Hiya!

T

twinkletide

Original poster
Well, I've never been good at these, but here goes...

Er, hello folks! Name's twinkletide, but you can just call me twinkle. Or tide; whichever works. Former's a bit catchier I suppose; also doesn't bring to mind tide pods.

I sort of have a weird relationship with RPing. Been doing it since first or second grade, on various forums and such, which is how I learned to write. But I'm sort of an on-and-off RPer - I'll do it for some time, stop, and come back later (which, in my case, usually means a year or two). I happened upon this forum somehow and got that itch, so I guess this is the later I was waiting for.

Um. Anyways. Hope we get along!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Welcome to Iwaku, twinkletide!

I hope we get you to stick around for a long time. There's a lot to do on our site and once you look around a bit more it's easier to navigate through. I'd suggest reading up on Getting Started! And if you ever have any questions, feel free to ask!

P.S your avatar is adorable.

Welcome to Iwaku! I, too, approve of your profile picture. K-On! Is love and life.

Haha, thank you both! It is indeed a very good show (and also a very good album, incidentally [the one depicted in the pfp, not K-On!]).

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: MaryGold
Er, hello folks! Name's twinkletide, but you can just call me twinkle. Or tide; whichever works. Former's a bit catchier I suppose; also doesn't bring to mind tide pods.

whatever you say, Mr. Twinkle Tidepod.

Welcome aboard!