1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Modern, yaoi,
Hello!! I'm Saku, but you may call me whatever you like. <3
I'm an artist, a noob one but an artist. I love cute, fluffy roleplays, but also darker ones with an interesting plot. I do play sexual roleplays, but not ones that don't have plot-- I hate those. ;3 I mainly do malexmale.
Genres I like and don't like:
♡Modern
♡Real World
-Fantasy (This is because I've had people do some things in these worlds that I didn't really think was ok but it's fantasy so there's really no boundaries.)
×Fandom RPs, I'm willing to negotiate some, but I generally don't like them.

I roleplay a LOT. I'm about to enter college though and start up school again, so my responses may not be as quick as I like. I generally reply with 2-6 paragraphs. It depends on how into the roleplay I am, what you give me, and if I'm on my phone or not. If I'm on my phone I may count your lines and try to give you roughly the same number of lines in return.
Andddd that's all I can think of...

Well hey there! Welcome to Iwaku. It seems like you already know what you're looking for so all I have to say is, good luck with college, and if you wanna show off your art, go off to Showcasing! :D Also, go lookit the Newbie Care Package (we've got PRESENTS).

Welcome to Iwaku, Saku :) Very nice to meet you!

Status
Not open for further replies.