Hiya!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Nova, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Bram

"Kiss da..." I roll my eyes and push her off the couch

"Brammy!" She exclaims with a pout, but I can tell she's grinning

2. Bram

"Yes yes." I hear Mari chant under her breath. I am still redder than a cherry

"I would love to. But I may faint." I laugh nervously

3. Clare:

"Are you sure?" I say and lean in closer to him

4. MOAR AFTA FOLKS.

Welcome to Iwaku. Hope youse enjoy it, and all.

5. yeah, welcome to the site!

We're currently open to any and all Moonwings Refugees, even those that have found temporary shelter in skybase AFTA. Do not mind the lunatics, they are mostly harmless.

*whispers* They are all batshit insane...I'm the only one you can trust....trust me!

6. How can I trust people when we're all some crazy bunches of lunatics. (j/k) But thank you anyway's, all of you thank you. I hope I will have a blast here.

7. Welcome to the site, do contact me if you have any trouble at all with anything!

8. An AFTA person? *Stares intensely at Nova for a few moments before oohing and aahing*
    ^_^ Welcome to the new Iwaku! ^_^ My name's Miru, and if you need help, I'll do my best! ^_^;

9. Clare:

"Alright." I say with a grin biting my lip. "Oh my god Rosco, he's all alone in the dorm room." I say softly.

10. KISHI-CHAN! Mwahahaha! I wrangled you back! <3 glad you've returned!

11. Bram

She tilted her head "well okay then. Bram you used to dislike them strongly. Too big you said." I pause and I remember I did for a while

"I got used to it."