Hiya!

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

N

Nova

My name is Nova! Lets just say, I gotten back here because of Zypher (with his post from facebook). Once before I was Kishi Kurushimi. But old names are old, and here is the new me. But I never actually gotten the courage to join till now, even if I often lurked AFTA. I want to get out of rut of not being able to role play, and actually have my creative juices going once and for all. Hopefully, you guys can get my creativity going once again.

Diana

You're not a rebel, you're fucking psychotic!
BENEFACTOR
Roleplay Invitations
Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
My Usual Online Time
5PM - 5AM Daily
Kiiiishiiii! Nice to see you again! XD

N

Nova

Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I missed you guys alot! And hopefully you guys will see more of me!

Childish Grumpino

NOTHING WAS BEAUTIFUL AND EVERYTHING HURT
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
MOAR AFTA FOLKS.

Welcome to Iwaku. Hope youse enjoy it, and all.

M

Myrnodyn

yeah, welcome to the site!

We're currently open to any and all Moonwings Refugees, even those that have found temporary shelter in skybase AFTA. Do not mind the lunatics, they are mostly harmless.

*whispers* They are all batshit insane...I'm the only one you can trust....trust me!

N

Nova

How can I trust people when we're all some crazy bunches of lunatics. (j/k) But thank you anyway's, all of you thank you. I hope I will have a blast here.

Hydronine

The Murrstress
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
No Preferences
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I'm fine with doing both, but it depends on the situation and how comfortable I am with the RP, plot, or subject matter of the RP.
Favorite Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
Genre You DON'T Like
Uhhh..... That's hard.
Welcome to the site, do contact me if you have any trouble at all with anything!

MiraMirror

She's baaaaaack~
An AFTA person? *Stares intensely at Nova for a few moments before oohing and aahing*
^_^ Welcome to the new Iwaku! ^_^ My name's Miru, and if you need help, I'll do my best! ^_^;

K

Karsikan the Berzerker

*waves* Hi, I'm GMK resident grey knight/alcoholic

Zypher

Can I transfer you to my manager?
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I'm good with both! I can lead or follow and I'm equally okay with either. (Although it can change depending on the scene too!)
Favorite Genres
Adventure stories! They can be fantasy, modern, sci-fi, all kinds! Give me some good world travel stories and I'm all over it! I also enjoy romance stories and even though I tend to play females I love playing gay men.
Genre You DON'T Like
Smut. It's not that I dislike it, I just can't write it out, I'm better at just writing smut scenes by myself.
KISHI-CHAN! Mwahahaha! I wrangled you back! <3 glad you've returned!

T

Tain

I know your name... welcome, it's good to see you. Please mind the gap!