Hiya!

F

failfrightful

Original poster
What nicknames do you like to be called? I like being called Lee or fail whatever works.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? I am a 14 year old girl but don't be afraid.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? My favorite genres to roleplay are fantasy,alternate history,or science fiction.

What kind of characters do you usually play? I tend to play people who like to mess with other people,are dominate,and socially weird characters.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs? I am going to go with space kittens.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~! Out of the twelve I consider my favorite Get over it by Ok Go and as far as singing is concerned I can't at the moment.

Hello hello, Lee!
Welcome to Iwaku!

Space kittens are always the solid choice! Now, if you need anything..Please don't be a stranger, come look for one of us especially the blues and reds.

Enjoy your time here!

Welcome to Iwaku!
Everyone is friendly so never be shy, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

PS: Angry Space Marine (Raven Guard) for life.

You play mischievous characters? Oh those are some of my favorites! I can't seem to play a character that messes with others. I don't have the wit for it! ;__;

I'm interested and seeing how they are like now! >:C Why don't you post in the
Academy in one of the exercises? It's always good posting fun with no strings attached! Just write your little heart out! :3

Oh, and Welcome to the community!