Hiya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Poem

Original poster
So I'm new, and I want to start some RP's, but idk where to begin!

Hey Poem welcome to Iwaku! How about, if you already haven't, filling out your roleplay resume on your profile? That will let people know your interests, what type of roleplays you like, etc. Also, if you're looking to get into some quick threads there is a jump in roleplay section too.
I hope you find some great threads on here.

Well, you can certainly start by making a search thread in a genre that you enjoy. Going to the OOC/Signup section and making an interest request is always a great way to get started.

Or, going to those same threads and browsing other people's interest and seeing if any of them match yours is also a great way to go about it.

And As Surrender To Hope said, filling out your Resume helps others know what interests you, and help them formulate a plot that might interest you!

If you ever need help navigating the site, a friend to talk to, or a partner for an rp, feel free to send me a message. ^.^'~

Thanks guys! I already filled out my Resume so I'm good there! I'll certainly look around more :)

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. work really puts a crunch on my free time, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss an rp or even take a look at my group rp, please feel free to message me anytime! Oh, and please don't be offended by this copy and paste message, being usually crunched for time, i find that this works well, its quick and covers everything in one shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.