Hiya - Waves

M

Moonstone

Original poster
tenor.gif

Name is Moonstone. Was looking for a group to RP with. I like DnD. I also like to write backgrounds for all my RPG characters in ESO and Skyrim. I like video games and anime. I own a Switch, so if anyone is ever interested in doing things there I am always willing to make new friends. Hope to make a lot of fun friends and write great RPs with everybody.

Hi there Moonstone, welcome to this place! ^o^

• Thank You
Reactions: Moonstone
If I ate you, would I get powers from your moonstone species, or would I just get cancer from the radioactivity it emits?

• Haha
Thank you. I look forward to getting to know everybody.
If I ate you, would I get powers from your moonstone species, or would I just get cancer from the radioactivity it emits?

How about it be like Deadpool? You are deathly sick, but get awesome powers at the same time.

Nah, if you eat him, he'll just grow inside you and make you into a human puppet person.

And I wanna say that was a comic for him, but I can't be certain.......... I'm gonna say yes anyway. Lol

Welcome to Iwaku!! So glad you've already gotten a nice welcome! Let us know if you have any questions!! Ans most importantly ...HAVE FUN!!

Thanks everybody for the warm welcomes.

Mine wasn't welcoming, it was about cannibalism, and I want some moonstone powers!

*Is about to attack you, when suddenly the screen stop*

WILL WADE EAT MOONSTONE?

WILL MOONSTONE GET OUT OF THIS ALIVE?

DID THIS JOKE GO ON LONGER THAN INTENDED?

YOU MAKE THE CALL!

• Haha
Mine wasn't welcoming, it was about cannibalism, and I want some moonstone powers!

*Is about to attack you, when suddenly the screen stop*

WILL WADE EAT MOONSTONE?

WILL MOONSTONE GET OUT OF THIS ALIVE?

DID THIS JOKE GO ON LONGER THAN INTENDED?

YOU MAKE THE CALL!

What if I find cannibalism welcoming? It definitely is warm because I am inside of you digesting away. :P

And with that innuendo, I call this introduction a success. Lol

Anyway, if it's an RP group you're looking for, I run one here on Iwaku, and currently on a recruitment drive to find some new members. We got a good fifteen people and always happy to add more. If playing around with the multiverse peaks your interest, our little sign up thread I'll link below.

Hi, Moonstone! Welcome to Iwaku! If you have any questions, please ask!

Also, I love Sailor Moon and Sailor Uranus is one of the best ;D