Hiya! *waves*

• Thread starter ×ჯ ƇнιƖɗιѕн Ɯαя ჯ×
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

×ჯ ƇнιƖɗιѕн Ɯαя ჯ×

Original poster
Hello there everyone! I'm new here, but not new to role-playing. cx So... mind giving me a few pointers and tips for this site? Every site has their little thing so... cx

WELCOME!

Just wanted to say welcome to Iwaku. While I have been here for a while, I haven't been as active as I wish I was.

I hope you enjoy your time on this site!

CLICK ALL THE THINGS! (pardon me, I'm sleep deprived at the moment and we DID have a full moon... *strokes invisible beard*)

I would suggest clicking on any little helpful hint looking things near the top of sections... and uh... things are kinda sorted by order of whether you're looking for help/community things, group, 1x1, or something very genre specific. there's chat's too, but I haven't seen people use those very much... OH and make sure you go into your preferences thingy and fill out your about you/résumé thing ^^ it's uber awesome and lets people see what you like to do (or NOT do!). some people are very into pm rp, too. there's a little of everything, so poke people, start threads, and get messy (well, maybe?)!!!

welcome ^^

(ps there's a special area for SEARCHING for partners... I would click on those or hit the search thing at the top of the home page to find available people, or start your own search for buddies)

Thank you both! ^-^

I'll make sure to do that, by the way.

Reactions: Luchi
Thank you both! ^-^

I'll make sure to do that, by the way.
Can you make me some sort of breakfast while you are at it? I've been up for 30 something hours and I am SUPER HUNGRY.

Sorry, this thread isn't about me. I'm glad to see new people here! Always!

Haha, if I made or cooked anything two things would happen: one, the food ends up being uneatable (I can't even make popcorn without ruining it) or two, I burn down the house, the city and the entire state. (jk, jk, but I HAVE made fires before with the stove...)

Yay! Haha, I'm new, but I hope this is a site in which I can stay around on... cx I'm pretty picky on a lot of things, though I wish I wasn't. Oh well! Thanks for being one of the first people to greet me and to talk to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.