Hiya... trouble here. ;)

A

Annamadea

Original poster
The irony- going against the usual grain by using something that has likely become the new grain. Oh well, who cares?! XD

What nicknames do you like to be called? Anna

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? Girl and late twenties. (Don't you know it's rude to ask a girl her age?)

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? Fantasy and one on one are my favs, some Modern is a clsoe second.

What kind of characters do you usually play? Women between 20-30, anywhere from the soft spoken sub to the sharp tongued ginger full of spunk. I'm pretty flexible. ;)

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs? Ooo... Angry Marines. Give me a man in uniform anyday.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~! I'm embarrassed to admit it but Gangnam Style is stuck on repeat in my head. O.O

Welcome to Iwaku Anna! Hope you find the RP you're looking for! Any questions? Feel free to ask.

Hello and welcome to the forum. I hope to see your creativity flourish here.

Well hello, new person. Er, Anna. Hello Anna.
*cough*
I'm so glad you've found your way here to our happy family.

While stalk- I mean, looking around your profile, I saw that you're an artist. If you ever wish to showcase your art, we have a section for that. I'm sure many people here would love to experience and enjoy your works there, and you'll find quite a few like-minded people around as well.

I hope you enjoy Iwaku, and stick around! We really are an awesome community.

Hi there TROUBLE! 8D I'm Controlled Choas! Welcome to the community!

Thanks to all of you so far for such a warm welcome. It's not every site where you get such a greeting; makes me want to dive in! I'm sure I'll share some of my work at some point. ;) For now... time for me to go looking for some fun.