Hiya people

M

Mio Ichigo

Original poster
Hi, I'm Mio, and I am in no way at all new to RPs. As you can tell already, I'm a very punctual person and a stickler for grammar. I really look forward to having fun with everybody.

Welcome to Iwaku, Mio. I am October Knight, known as the Pumpkin Lord until the end of November. I try to be punctuated as well...Because seriously who ever heard of a non-punctual knight? My grammar could use some work though.

Anyway.

A good place to start is by filling out a Role-players resume. This is a great way to let other players know your preferences, likes/dislikes and so on. After that, just check out the site and if you have any questions feel free to ask!

I Hope to see you in some Rps soon! If you need help finding a game you can hit me up on my profile or by PM, if you want.

Hello and welcome to Iwaku, Mio, where I'm sure you'll find many of a like mind.
By the by, my name is Kitti and it's nice to meet you.

October has already given you a wonderful nugget of advice - the Roleplayer's Resume helps us to learn more about your style as a writer.
However, roleplays aren't the only thing we have here at Iwaku! If you're interested in some fun, out of character chats, we also have our General section where you can find threads like this one about your favorite teacher.

I hope you have lots of fun! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Hello miss Mio and welcome to the forums! :D

Hey there! Local newb here, giving you a warm welcome! =)

-Tackles Mio-chan.-
ADORABLE.
-starts to nom on her shoulder.-

*looks at Knives* O_O

Hi and welcome to Iwaku. :) Greetings from the Unofficial President of the Unofficial Newbie Welcoming Committee. Feel free to send me a pm or a visitor message if you looking for a roleplay partner or just a pal to help make Iwaku less big and scary. Um if you excuse me, it would seem you hace some company. . . *discreetly walks away* Oh wait! *runs back and throws confetti* There, now that's an unofficial greeting(?).

O_O
-Runs after Scott, dodging the confetti along the way.-~

n.n
Nice meeting you Mio.<3