Hiya, come look at my teeth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nevermind

Original poster
First off, I lied. I don't have teeth.

Secondly, I have a history with roleplaying and a few years of experience (and by "a few" I mean "like totally a lot"). I'm currently going to school for creative writing and am about four months away from receiving my Bachelor's, so that's pretty exciting and also very omg what have I done with my life, yadda yadda yadda.

It's been a while since I've roleplayed regularly (we're guessing maybe four or five years? Yeah, I'm mega-ancient), but the urge to do so again has been weighing down on me for a while now, and this seems like as good a place as any to hopefully find some like-minded individuals for some tantalizing, emotionally traumatizing, life-altering roleplays. I also have really high standards for my roleplays, despite possibly being insanely rusty and embarrassing myself within the first few sentences.

All jokes aside, this seems like a pretty legit place, and my hopes are high. Hope to write some awesomeness with some of you soon.

Reactions: LucretciaDeMora
What a pity. Here I thought these lovely teeth were yours and I was to confiscate them and make you beg for me to return them.
*cough cough*
Such a tease, aren't I? I do, however, wish you a warm welcome. That your stay here is quite enjoyable and that your words tease the hungry strings of all the writers here. May you find what you seek. I'd show you around, but I am rather new myself and we'd end up lost somewhere I'm sure.
Do take care, yes?

You're welcome to make me beg for teeth. It sounds like a good time.

Thanks for your welcome, it's greatly appreciated. I have a feeling that I'll enjoy many of the people and experiences to be had (especially if they're all as friendly as you).

What's so terrible about being lost? I think it sounds rather dandy. Thanks again and I hope we can continue to cross paths as I search for something emotionally traumatizing to waste my time on.

Mmh, yet who's to say that we are not already lost? Such things make the mind tickle, yes? Though I do hope, as well, that our paths cross periodically. I am sure they will should I decide to stalk you.

I can only hope; I love a good stalker. Makes my self esteem just go straight through the roof. When you're looking through my bedroom windows, be sure to get some good footing. I'm on the fourth floor and I'd be devastated if a lovely lady like yourself were to take a bit of a tumble.

If you're ever interested in perhaps engaging in some kind of fancy wordsmithing, you're welcome to give me a little figurative jingle.

My friend, I am but the darkness that inhabits your shadowy silhouette. I do say there is no need for sure footing at all for I am much closer than one could ever imagine.

Comforting, isn't it?

I thank you, though, for your offer. Though I daresay your 'wordsmithing' far surpasses my own on a level that I will, surely, not be to par with. Though should you still desire to engage in such, then I would be more than happy to oblige.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
hmmm that's odd, usually people beg for less teeth. How strange.

Welcome to the site!

My friend, I am but the darkness that inhabits your shadowy silhouette. I do say there is no need for sure footing at all for I am much closer than one could ever imagine.

Comforting, isn't it?

I thank you, though, for your offer. Though I daresay your 'wordsmithing' far surpasses my own on a level that I will, surely, not be to par with. Though should you still desire to engage in such, then I would be more than happy to oblige.

It is pretty comforting. I need constant attention, even if it's attention I don't even realize I'm getting, so this is a pretty ideal scenario.

Me? Surpass you? Conjecture! We both manage to drown our words in a delicious pool of personality, and that's more than enough to make up for whatever inadequacies we fear we may have. With a little chit and maybe even some chat perhaps we can figure out a mutually pleasing situation at some point.

hmmm that's odd, usually people beg for less teeth. How strange.

Welcome to the site!

You'd think with all my wisdom teeth I'd want to pull those bad boys out already, right?

I mean. I would if I had teeth. Which I totally don't. Lying is bad, kids.

Thanks for the welcome, Esthalia. I think I'll enjoy my stay.

• Love
Reactions: LucretciaDeMora
Status
Not open for further replies.