FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
Monday: N/A | Tuesday: All Day | Wednesday: N/A | Thursday: N/A | Friday: 9:30PM-12:30AM | Saturday: N/A | Sunday: 12:00PM-3:00PM *Times are set at Pacific Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Time
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Realistic, Romance, Horror, Modern, Scifi, Zombies, Action, Adventure, Fandom, Drama
Now, lately I have been playing the latest Hitman game from the franchise, Hitman: Absolution. It has inspired me to create a Hitman-style roleplay. Of course, the Players (Us), like the prestigious and esteemed Agent 47, are Contract Killers for the International Contract Agency, also known as the Agency or ICA. In the roleplay, we would be carrying out contracts in a similar matter, but unlike 47, who works alone, this Roleplay will consist of a 'Team' or 'Squad' of Hit Men and Women. The team will be made up of a maximum of six members. I will be both the Team's Leader, and, as Game Master (GM), the Mission Coordinator, the one who walks the team through the missions, points out numerous hints and helpful tips throughout missions. I look forward to hearing from everyone! Reserve your spot on the Agency's new team, and we shall see what we have.

I'm interested! It's funny - just a couple days ago I created a new character that was specifically a hitman xD now I get to use him to his fullest extent!

What if we rolled sort of like the Deadly Viper Assassination squad? Quazi-bushido code and such.

What if we rolled sort of like the Deadly Viper Assassination squad? Quazi-bushido code and such.
I dunno, I am not familiar with those. But once one more person shows interest, I will create a thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.