Hitler. Didn't. Die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter?

Does the fact that he might have lived a fulfilling, happy, bountiful life after hanging up the AntiChrist gloves not change things?

I think it makes a hell of a difference to the people who suffered. Sure, they're all mostly dead too or over 30 (in which case no one on Iwaku should care about them). But still. This is an historic failure of justice.

It doesn't matter at this point as he either died in Berlin or later on. What does matter is the possibility of Hitler organizing an underground Nazi force that plans to take over the world one day.

Then all hell breaks loose.

*makes his point out of alphabetti spaghetti and starts rearranging the words*

No matter?

Does the fact that he might have lived a fulfilling, happy, bountiful life after hanging up the AntiChrist gloves not change things?

I think it makes a hell of a difference to the people who suffered. Sure, they're all mostly dead too or over 30 (in which case no one on Iwaku should care about them). But still. This is an historic failure of justice.
One could argue the fact that he was able to take his own life quickly and with dignity before he could be captured and stand trial for his crimes was also an injustice.

And even then, if he were to stand trial and be executed he still would have died with more dignity and comfort than the millions he ordered to be systematically starved/tortured/mutilated.
...that is assuming that the Soviets would have let him make it to a trial without brutally lynching him. Which, I personally could not blame them, considering the 20 some odd million death toll of Soviet military and civilians at the hands of the Nazi Party.

Last edited by a moderator:
In fact, the only source they cite is this article itself. Imagine if you did that for a school paper: "Yeah, my source for this paper is this paper. Deal with it." :P
But Jorick! Don't you see how blind and ignorant you're being!

It clearly is correct because the article says it is! The cite supports the article and the article supports the cite!
It's the perfect unbreakable proof and evidence this world has been waiting for.

And when put in front of such unarguable evidence you dare speak out against it!?

You don't know that. He could have found the fountain of youth. Or become a vampire. Or maybe Satan liked him so much, he decided to reincarnate him and put him in North Korea so that he could continue with his concentration camps. Or maybe he just has a VERY strong heart and now is 126 years old. There are people who has lived to become 120 years old, so 126 isn't that far fetched.

With that said, yeah, most likely dead by this point. No matter if he killed himself, or if he somehow survived for longer. xD
Oh my god.

There needs to be a movie where he's a disembodied floating head who advises Kim Jong Un, Wizard of Oz style.

Hitler didn't die; he just went to Hell to regroup.

Liongate films proudly presents...

Mein Kampf 2: The Demon Army of the Fourth Reich.

Coming 6/6/16.
I legit LOL'd at this.

Yeah, he's dead. Been dead since 1945. No other way he could have gotten out of that bunker. Witness testimony proves this.

• Thank You
Reactions: Dervish
One could argue the fact that he was able to take his own life quickly and with dignity before he could be captured and stand trial for his crimes was also an injustice.

And even then, if he were to stand trial and be executed he still would have died with more dignity and comfort than the millions he ordered to be systematically starved/tortured/mutilated.
...that is assuming that the Soviets would have let him make it to a trial without brutally lynching him. Which, I personally could not blame them, considering the 20 some odd million death toll of Soviet military and civilians at the hands of the Nazi Party.
Considering the party (read; mass rape and looting) the Soviets had in Berlin when they took it and the brutal street fighting that lead up to the end of the war, and the fact 20 million Soviet soldiers and citizens died over the course of the war, including a rather horrific siege of Leningrad, I can guarantee Hitler did the smart thing by not being taken alive. I'm pretty sure it would have been a slow, painful death that would have definitely been done without telling any superior officer because if you have the chance to personally torture and maim the source of great death and misery for your country, you probably wouldn't want to see any chance of him surviving or being given a quick execution.

Despite the atrocities committed by the Nazi regime, progress was certainly made.

Otherwise as others have stated, he's dead now. Divine justice will see a fitting punishment.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Oh my god.

There needs to be a movie where he's a disembodied floating head who advises Kim Jong Un, Wizard of Oz style.
Aaw, and here the first thing I thought was something in the style of the face of Boe from doctor who xD An evil face of Boe.

this thread is sorely in need of jetpacks and two fisted tales

maybe a raygun or two

and vita rays

If he did survive WWII, he certainly kept his head down very well. Likely, he would have lived the rest of his life very far away from anyone.
It's also worth pointing out that suicide is actually fairly reasonable for someone in his shoes. The guy considered himself to be a messiah-figure who was born to conquer Eurasia and become the god-emperor of mankind. Now that that's gone, there really isn't much for him to do other than shoot himself.

The only alternative is that he formed some sort of secret society out of loyalists, which is unlikely, to say the least.

BAB9GphCIAAbak3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.