Hitch-Hiking Cars And Jumping Trains - A Story Of Friendship, Companionship, Love And Life (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OrangeInk

Original poster
Please play for added inspiration and theme for the idea of the Roleplay's story.
I also recomend that you watch it in full!

----------------------------------------------------------------------[/color]

Hitch-Hiking Cars And Jumping Trains
A Story Of Friendship, Companionship, Love And Life

xgPTZay.jpg

gabrielle-aplin-home-finish-01.jpg

"Home's where you go when you run out of homes."
― John le Carré

We think sometimes that poverty is only being hungry, naked and homeless. The poverty of being unwanted, unloved and uncared for is the greatest poverty of all. People run from their fears, be them small or tall, people have reasons to almost anything in this world. They escape to distant lands, across oceans, lakes, mountains and deserts but at the end, people just want to get home, or to whatever is left to be called home.

To many, where you grew up becomes a big part of who you are for the rest of your life. You can't run away from that. Well, sometimes the running away from it is what makes you who you are... And maybe sometimes you just can't go back.

Riley had problems, sure everyone does but Riley really had problems.. Sure it wasn't her fault, It's not like having an abusing father and a drunken mother was much of a Twenty-one year old girls fault, all she knew is that she had to go, she didn't know where but in her mild fantastical mind perhaps even the burning sands of the desert were better than this eternal hell of abuse. She took what she could, a rucksack and ran without truly thinking about the full consequences, but when you have daddy issues and a fear of firearms.. It's best to move on.

Two weeks was a long time when you had nowhere to go, began to feel like years when you had to actually look for food, she was alone, hungry and tired, after finding a place to lay down within an old abandoned farmhouse amongst the Utah landscape, she knew that she had to rest...

As her eyes opened a face appeared above her.. Youthful in appearance and wielding a smile like a sharp knife, slicing through the sunlight that awoke her... She knew from that moment onward, this person was her friend.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there everyone! This is a long lasting companionship role-play. This vastly growing universe will be based on the real world but will explore the entire lives of two homeless, young characters as they make their way across the USA. Now this is the interesting thing about this role-play, most role-plays have a final goal, a purpose, a reason, this roleplay however is realistic, if you were to look at real life, what is the purpose to real life? What is the final goal? There isn't one, it's open and free to do what you wish in life, and that's what I want to convey in this role-play.

Some little things about this role-play!

The role-play will hold a huge cast of side characters, characters that will have reason and will be remembered throughout the roleplay, I'm also going to be writing down and taking notes, so that if one character is effected in a certain way, they may return back to the roleplay later on out of the blue and remember what the two main characters did to them! This could have dire consequences and make for interesting roleplay.

This role-play is not for the faint hearted, this role-play is going to be very true to life and will explore the realities of certain situations, there will be moments which will make you worry, smile and cry, there will be moments where the characters will lose hope and moments where the characters will continue onwards through the hard time.

The characters will stick together and build a bond that will develop over the course of the roleplay, and I'm hoping for the roleplay to last a very long time, this could even be something that could be conducted with a partner over chat room based RP! I'm completely open to suggestions! This roleplay accepts all parings from FxF to FxM! This is also an advanced Casual Roleplay!

I really want to try this idea out for a roleplay because I believe that it could sort of play out like a book, a never ending adventure!

Please feel free to contact me via PM or within this thread with any idea's you would like to incorporate within this roleplay Idea and of-course if you would like to take part!

Thank you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.