Hit me up with something fun

J

Jester

Original poster
I'm not really feeling too picky right now, so I'll just give a list of things I'm not interested in to make life easier. You can either PM me, or post here in the thread, it's fine.

Note about my work schedule Mountain Time - Wed - I work from 11 pm to 5 am graveyards, this is my short day. Thurs, Fri, and Sat - I work 5 pm to 5 am, 12 hour shifts, and I am DOG tired those days, so don't expect posts! I come home, I sleep, I eat, and I leave for work again. D: Sun, Mon, Tues, and 90% of Wed - I am home and can post! I work on my webcomic in between but I mean I can post while I draw, no biggie.

Things I'm kinda craving:
-- Demons. Demons all the time, forever, and always.
-- Romance - yes please. I looooove romance in general.
-- Tragedy - DESTROY ME.
-- Um. I dunno, pitch an idea n see if it whets my appetite.
-- Gimme some gay - I generally play male characters.

Things I'm not into:
-- Sci-Fi. Sorry not into it lately at all in any inclination.
-- Fan-stuff. I like original worlds and characters.
-- Furry - eh in general.

That's about it hit me up with ideas! ♥ You can see major details and stuff in my resume here on the site, it's still up to date, and I tweaked a thing or two when I checked back in tonight. :3 (The link for my sig isn't showing in my profile right now, the thread link in my signature you can ignore!)

I'm too lazy to link characters right now. We can discuss that in PM or something if you're interested, 90% of my OCs are either related to each other in one bigass family, and are demons, so I'm pretty limited in what I play but I usually morph them to fit into universes, so... shouldn't get too in the way!

• Love
Reactions: Black_Swallow
Okeedoke I'm home for a few days now! Yaaay!