History Reapeats Itself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bronagh moved slightly closer and murmured, "I've had a huge crush on you ever since the day we met." A smile played on her lips as she confessed this. She was quiet however, wondering how he would respond to this. Even just the feeling of his arms around her made her feel like soaring, so she knew she had it bad for Nathan Gallagher. Even though he was a few years older than her, she didn't care, because she had fallen hard and fast for him.

Liam walked into his office after setting his students some work to do, and he called Louis' number to check up on how everyone else was doing, especially Elvira. He leaned against the wall and waited for the older man to pick up the phone.

Nathan smiled as she moved slightly closer and smiled at what she said to him and confessed. He smiled as he moved some more hair from her face with a smile "You've had a huge crush on me since the day we met?" he asked smiling "Well if you are confessing then i might as well too, i also have a crush infact it's more than a crush i actually am in love with you" he said to her and ran his thumb over her lips "You are 16 and i really don't care, i maybe 19 in a couple of days but i seriously am in love with you" he whispered.

Louis heard his phone going off and he put it on speaker "Hey Li" he said smiling and carried on doing Harry's massage "You want to know how everything is going?"

Her smile grew when he revealed that he was in love with her, and she moved even closer, gently pressing her lips to his. Their first kiss, and it was absolutely amazing in Bronagh's opinion. She felt all warm inside and bubbly, and she felt like flying with happiness as she deepened the kiss slightly, tentatively running her tongue over his lower lip as she wound her arms around him in return.

Liam smiled. "Hey Lou - yeah, I'm just calling to check in on everyone. How's El, Haz and Edward?" He sat at his office desk chair and played with a pen in his hand as he waited for Louis to reply.

In the exam room, Zayn Jr glanced across to Chloe for a second and noticed that she seemed a bit uneasy, shifting from side to side in her seat as if she needed the bathroom. He raised an eyebrow but had to focus on his exam paper on his own desk.

Nathan smiled as she moved closer and he moved his head the rest of the way in until their lips met and he kissed her back in their first kiss together. He had known deep down that bronagh was the one for him but he had just been too shy to actually admit the love he had for her abd knew he should of done it soon but this kiss surely felt right. One of his hands cupped her cheek as he kissed her and smiled as she deepened the kiss and groaned a little when her tongue went across his lips.

Louis smiled "I thought so, well Edward is asleep in his cot, elvira when we checked on her was asleep and I'm giving Harry a massage to relax him as he was really tensed"

Chloe did need the bathroom and now. She looked at the time on the wall and saw she still had loads of time left to finish her exam and she had found the exam easy do far and it wasn't a problem. She put her hand up and watched as a moderator came over. "can I go to the bathroom" she whispered to the moderator.

She giggled a little when she heard the soft groan, and the feel of his hand on her cheek was amazing. She had never had a proper boyfriend before, so this was so new to her, but she loved it. "I love you." She murmured against his lips with a huge smile, and she lay back on the bed, slowly parting their kiss. Bronagh gazed at him with a smile, "I wanted to tell you before, but I thought you just thought of me as a mate."

Liam chuckled when he heard that Louis was massaging Harry. "So, no lost love there? You still love Harry as much as you did before you heard he was a father?" He ran a hand through his hair with a smile. "Well, when Elvira wakes up, you should probably make her a cup of tea to keep her calm. Also try and keep her mind off of You-Know-Who." He scowled slightly at the mention of his ex-best friend. Niall was no friend of his anymore - not after hurting Elvira the way he was doing.

Elvira woke up from the sleep, and she sat up on the bed. With a sigh, she ran a hand through her hair and looked around the room. She couldn't stay in this room for much longer - maybe she would be able to move her stuff into the attic bedroom... She smiled slightly at that thought and started getting all her belongings gathered together to move up to the attic bedroom. When they had first moved into the house when the twins were just babies, Elvira had made every bedroom look amazing, including the one in the attic. It was cosy and warm, and she was going to turn it into her bedroom.

The moderator came over, but shook his head. "I'm sorry but you can't leave this room until the exam period is over." He turned to go back to the front of the hall.

Nathan smiled when he heard her giggle as he himself groaned and he couldn't help but smile as he kept his hand on her cheek and feeling her soft lips on his. Yeah sure he has had girlfriends before but he didn't ever feel like this with them. "I love you too" he mumbled back with a smile on his lips, hearing them three words come from her made his heart jump. He smiled as he turned on his side and looked at her, moving some of her hair from her face "I should of done the same thing to you and just told you, i mean we have been living together for months now"

Louis smiled at what Liam said to him "Of course no love is lost i know it was a mistake to make from both of them but of course i love Hazza as much as i did before he was a Daddy, i'll never stop loving him Liam, he is the guy i want to be with for the rest of my life and whatever happens we will overcome, like this" he said as he carried on with massaging Harry. "I will do Li, i'll make her some tea and distract her somehow, maybe she will even want to hold Edward for a bit, i don't know but i'll make sure"

Chloe frowned at the moderator "Oh come on, that isn't fair i need to go to the bathroom" she said a bit more loudly and just decided she didn't care if her Dad found out. "Look i'm 9 months pregnant and i need to go to that bathroom and now, you can't keep me in here if i need to go because seriously i need a pee and i'm not allowed to hold it, i've been holding it long enough"

Zayn heard what his daughter said and at the wrong time as well because he end up choking on a bit of water and some of it went over the floor as he coughed. "Go Miss Malik but be quick" he said to her after getting over his choking fase.

"Yeah, ever since my letter came in January." Bronagh smiled, and crossed her arms behind her head, resting her head on her arms. She was so over the moon right now that she had almost forgotten about the debacle with her dad. "Do you want to help me finish my art piece? I'm almost done, and I could use some help to get that last push of work done on it." She sat up and pulled her hair back from her face into a bun on the top of her head.

"Ok, thanks. I'll call in later on again, ok? Talk to you later, Louis." Liam smiled with relief and hung up the phone, slipping it into his pocket. Thankfully everything was going ok now, so he could focus on his classes.

Zayn Jr held his breath whenever she blurted out that she was pregnant, because he wasn't sure about his father's reaction. Evidently it was just shocked, but he let it out whenever Chloe left to go to the bathroom. He kept his eyes down on his paper, trying to avoid eye contact with his dad.

Nathan smiled as he listened to her "Well i guess i always had a crush on you since we met and once you starting living with me and i got to know you better i fell more in love with you" he said smiling and watched her smiling. "Well seeing as you woke me up and i doubt i will get back to sleep now i'll help you to finish it" he said as he took the duvet off both of them and got off the bed as he went to find some sweats in his room.

"No problem at all Liam, yeah you can call again later and i'll make sure everything here is fine" he said smiling "See you later Li" he said and hung up the phone himself and smiled as he carried on rubbing Harry's back.

Chloe chewed on her lower lip as she watched her Dads reaction towards the news "Thank you Mr Malik" she said as she got up quickly from her chair and gave him a quick glance as she walked past him and just went into the girls toliets across from the hall.

Zayn was just in a state of shock and a bit mad that he was never even told by his own daughter, when she could of told him and he wouldn't of been mad like he was now. "You have an hour left" he said to all the students as he percted on the table at the front.

"Also I don't think I'd be able to finish it without any help, because there's so much of the collage board which reminds me of my dad." Bronagh softly said as she got off the bed as well, and stretched out her legs. "I'll make some coffee for us." She padded barefoot into the kitchen and turned on the coffee percolator as she hummed to herself.

Elvira picked up a pile of her clothes and started to carry them up the stairs to the attic room. She had her headphones on, and rock music blaring out of them, so she couldn't hear much else. She made several trips back and forth from the room to the attic. Finally she had her stuff all up there, and she headed up one last time to sort everything out into where it belonged.

Harry loved the relaxing feel of the hands on his back and his shoulders and neck. A while later, he heard footsteps outside, and caught sight of Elvira heading up the hallway. "What is she doing?" He wondered.

After the hour was up, Zayn Jr set down his pencil and stretched out his arms and legs which were stiff from sitting there still the whole time. He glanced over at Chloe and mouthed, "You ok?" He bit his lip worriedly and glanced at their dad at the front of the room.

Nathan looked back at her and nodded "I understand babe, i'll help you with it that's not a problem at all" he said and smiled as she got off the bed and stretched and he found a pair of grey sweats and put them on before getting a t-shirt and beanie. He slipped his t-shirt on before putting the beanie on as his hair was a mess and he couldn't be bothered to sort his hair and put his fring part up. "Sounds good to me"

Louis raised an eyebrow as he looked at Elvira and saw she had headphone on. "I don't know, looks like she's moving her things" he said and went to the door and glanced out, seeing her go up to the attic. "I don't think she wants to stay in the room anymore so is moving up to the room in the attic, i mean she at least gets her own bathroom up there and no one every uses the room"

Chloe had finished the exam easily before the hour was up. She put the pencil down on her desk and couldn't even make eye contact with her Dad because she could see he was mad. She looked at Jr and shrugged "I'll be alright" she mouthed back to him and let out a breath as she got up when their Dad dismissed them.

Zayn was glad the exam was over and dismissed everyone and walked outside himself and caught a hold of Chloe's hand before she could go "Not so fast missy, you are coming with me, we need to talk" he said to her before starting to walk to Liam's office seeing as his was being used by another English teacher.

Liam glanced out of his classroom door, and raised an eyebrow when he saw that Zayn was bringing Chloe down towards the room. He quickly set his class worksheets to do, and headed into the office to wait for them. He wondered what was going on, especially judging from the look on his husband's face.

Elvira soon finished putting everything upstairs and she came down after a while. Se leaned against the door to the massage room, and smiled. "How was Edward last night?" Elvira softly asked, running a hand through her hair, which was long now, stretching down to her waist.

(I'll be on and off over the next two weeks whenever I can sneak on the iPad since my grounding is still active)

[okayyy, at least you will be one when you can sneak on ;), your grounding finishes on the 8th April doesn't it?]

Chloe chewed on her lower lip as she followed her Dad down to Liam's office and noticed Liam had already gone in and she sighed as her Dad opened the door and she went in and looked at her Dad as he closed the door. "Look Dad don't be mad at me please, i was scared to tell you, i was scared you would freak out like this, do something to Jeremy because i know you have a temper" she said to him.

Zayn looked at his daughter and shook his head. "That's not the point Chloe, you lied to me, you kept something important from me, i mean you could of told me you are bloody pregnant, would i of been as mad as i am not, now Chloe i wouldn't of been because your Mum was the same age as you when she got pregnant, you really think i would of shouted at you because i wouldn't, i'm mad because you kept this from me until you are 9 months pregnant and god knows even how close to your due date you are and i wouldn't of hurt Jeremy because at the end of the day the choice was up to both of you what you done with this baby" he said to her.

Chloe chewed on her lip as she got told off from her Dad and felt tears fall down her cheeks. "It was 2 weeks yesterday until my due date so 13 days today and i was scared Dad, i was your first and only daughter born but you will have a granddaughter as well and so will you Liam" she said as she wiped her cheeks. "I'm sorry Dad" she said.

Louis looked at Elvira when she leaned against the door and smiled. "He was a little monkey last night, he didn't want to sleep, both me and Haz was up most of the night, more Harry here the reason why he is getting a massage right now, he was way too tense"

(do you want to close this thread, or use it and take this rp in a different direction than our hex one?)

[i don't mind, we can either close it or just take it in a different story line some how, are you back at school yet or do you have this week off as well?, but yeah i don't mind what we do with this thread :)]

(we'll keep it :) it might end up very interesting...)

Liam had kept quiet up until that point, but then he stood up, and wrapped an arm around Zayn. "Zayn, just listen to what she's saying. This is exactly what she must have been trying to avoid - you freaking out like this. If I remember correctly, you got Elvira pregnant at eighteen as well." He rolled his eyes and kissed up and down Zayn's neck, knowing this would make his husband as pliant as a kitten. "You can't really be mad at her when you were almost the same age when the twins were born...." He murmured into the delicate skin on Zayn's tanned neck.

Zayn Jr hovered about nervously outside the office door, worried about his sister. From the looks of things, his father was absolutely furious. He bit his lip worriedly, and fidgeted with the end of his varsity jacket. He leaned against the wall outside and took out his phone. Want to meet up in the town centre and do some shopping? - Jr xx He texted Nick, and then slipped his phone into his pocket again.

[it might do if we take it a differnet way somehow, got any ideas on how to take it and make it different from the other one?]

Zayn looked at Liam as he wrapped his arms around him. "Liam if she just told me when she found out then i wouldn't be mad at her, all i'm saying is if she trusted me and told me, i wouldn't be like this and yes i was nineteen when i got Elvira pregnant and Elvira was eighteen, i just she could of trusted me and told me, that's why i'm mad because she didn't trust me" he said and leaned back into Liam's touch. He sighed as he calmed down and opened his eyes and looked at Chloe. "Are you sure this is what you and Jeremy want and at the ages of nearly 19 and 18?" he asked.

Chloe was glad for her stepdad. "Dad i was scared to tell you, of course i trust you, i have always trusted you i just wasn't sure how you would reach, yeah maybe i should of told you and Mum and Jeremy kept trying to get me to tell you but i was just scared" she said and nodded. "I told Jeremy i wasn't going to get rid of this baby at 4 months pregnant and i don't plan on giving our daughter away either, me and Jeremy both want to keep our little girl Dad, we are sure this is what we want"

Nick looked at his phone and smiled at the text from Jr. Oh i will sure be their babe to do some shopping with you, i'll meet you in the town centre and we can go shopping!, i need to get a couple of new clothes anyway so i'm glad you asked to go- Nick xx

(miscarriage perhaps?)

Liam smiled when Zayn calmed down, and kissed his ear, whispering, "Now hug and make up. She'll always be your little girl, but just soon you'll have another baby girl." He grinned, and glanced at Chloe. "Your mum knew? Of course she did. Elvira knows everything about everyone." He rolled his eyes and let Zayn go. "Now, I have a class right now, but how about you go with your brother, who happens to look very anxious-" He gestured out the door to where Zayn Jr was standing. "-And then later on, we'll go out and buy stuff for baby.. what's the baby's name going to be?"

Zayn Jr looked at the reply, and couldn't help but smile. No problem. Meet you outside the town hall in ten minutes? - Jr xx Hopefully Chloe wouldn't be in too much trouble for keeping the baby thing a secret.

[could do a miscarriage or it would be more like still born as she is nine months, you can go into labour with a still born early i think, i'll look it up if you want to do that :) or maybe the baby could have a disability that they never picked up on, not a major one ir it could be a major one]

Zayn looked at Chloe and sighed as Liam kissed his ear and whispered to him. "She will always be my little girl and i guess i'll have a granddaughter to love as well won't i" he said and looked at Liam when he let him go and nodded. "Well have a fun class babe" he said before going over to Chloe and hugging her and giving her head a kiss. "My little girl is growing up.

Chloe looked at Lima and nodded as she put a hand on her bump. "I told mum when i found out, so she has known the whole time that i was pregnant and that" she said smiling and looked at Jr and laughed. "That sounds like a very good idea to me, we are calling her Elivra Sophie Hunt" she said smiling. "Me and Jeremy are calling her after Mum and Jeremy likes mum's name as well"

Sure will meet you in ten minutes babe, see you then ;)- Nick xx. He quickly sent it before getting changed into clothes and grabbing something to eat before going down to his car to go to the town hall and meet Jr.

(how about the baby is born with serious heart defects and only lives for a few hours after birth?)

"Aww, cute." Liam smiled, and then held the office door open for her. "We'll see you later then." He kissed her head, and then closed the door again when she was out again. He turned to Zayn with a smile. "So, what are you up to now? Class, Mr Malik?"

Zayn Jr looked up when the door opened and closed again. "Are you ok? is Dad furious with you?" He asked anxiously.

[Yeah we can do that and she only lives for a couple of hours after the birth, i really don't mind :)]

Chloe smiled at him. "Thanks" she said smiling and gave him a hug. "See you later Liam, see you later Dad" she said and went out to Jr and gave him a shrug. "Liam was able to calm him down easily, he's not mad at me anymore" she said with a smile and wrapped her arm around her twins waist.

Zayn gave Chloe a last kiss and watched her go and he looked at Liam. "I do have a class but i can't be bothered to go, but i'm going to have to go" he said with a shrug. "You have a class to do as well Mr Malik" he said with a laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.