History Reapeats Itself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elvira sighed when he said that. "I know how you feel - I didn't feel ready to be a parent at all when I was pregnant with the twins, and I was eighteen then." She ran a hand through her hair. "Give her a call and talk to her about it, ok? And I'm just down the hall if you need me." She smiled slightly and kissed his head.

Liam smiled and pecked his lips back. "I love you from here to the stars and back, Zee." He laced his fingers with Zayn's and they headed down to the kitchen. Liam hummed to himself as he got out the mugs and the tub of hot chocolate powder. "Mint, or normal?" He glanced at Zayn with a smile.

Bronagh swallowed, and sat back on the bed. "D-Dad was on the ph-phone." She took a deep breath. "M-Mum talked to him and she said she never w-wanted to s-see him again..." She was shaking as she tried to calm down the tears.

James nodded "You was 2 years older though and Dad was 19, i mean i'm 16 and Kitty she's 16 in a couple of days, but hey she might not be because i used protection because i didn't want risk being a Dad at such a young age, she might just be on her month" he said with a shrug "Now i've calmed down a bit i'll call her now and talk to her about it and i'll come and find you if i need you" he said and leaned into the kiss before hugging her "Thanks El, you really are like a mum to me"

Zayn smiled at what he said and winked "I love you a lot as well Liam" he said smiling and walked into the kitchen with him and sat himself up on the kitchen counter and smiled "Mmmmm just normal i think, i'm not in the mood for mint today" he said smiling.

Nathan started the car up and put his phone on speaker "Did you not speak to him Bron?" he asked as he pulled out of the small drive "That doesn't mean you can't still see him if you want to babe" he said softly to her "I know it's hard Bronagh"

Elvira smiled and hugged him back. "Well, with two dads, you need a mum-figure to keep you right. And no matter what happens, I'm always going to be here for you." She kissed his head, and then let him go. She slipped off the boxing gloves and set them on the desk. "I needed that workout - I'm just so angry at Niall for saying what he did. He tried to turn it around by making it seem like your dad Zayn was the bad guy." She frowned. "I just don't want to see him again."

"Normal it is then." Liam smiled and flicked the kettle on. He waked over, and stood in between Zayn's legs, resting his hands on Zayn's thighs, "You are so gorgeously sexy, babe." He murmured, and cheekily licked the tip of his husband's nose.

James smiled at her and nodded "I do need a mother figure with having two Dads, i mean i need one in my life for times like this because don't get me wrong i can tell my Dads about anything but i feel more comfortable talking about them things with you" he said smiling as he his was kissed again. "Niall is just being a jerk El, ignore him" he said as he got his phone off the side and went to kitty's name where he pressed on the call button to talk to her.

Zayn smiled as he wrapped his legs around Liam's waist and smiled at him "Why thank you Li" he said smiling and pouted when his nose was licked "Liam, that is something a 3 year old would do, i thought you was meant to be the mature one here" he teased with a smile and ran his fingers through Liam's hair.

Elvira smiled, and left him alone to talk to Kitty. She headed into her room, and proceeded to take down any pictures she had of Niall. She was about to put them all into the bin, but when it came down to it, she didn't have the heart to. Instead, she just put them into a plastic bag and put it on the very top shelf of the wardrobe where it was out of sight, and hopefully out of mind. Once that was done, she changed the sheets on the bed, and put the other ones in the wash. This was hopefully the start of everything new.

After everything was done, she sat down on the bed, and took out her phone. Her thumb hovered above Niall's name, and she sighed. Finally she pressed it, hoping it would go to voicemail. Thankfully it did, and she softly spoke into the phone, "Niall, it's me. Look, I know I made a huge mistake, and I know that I caused Zayn the pain before by leaving him, but that doesn't mean that I don't love you. I love you so much that my heart is breaking into pieces right now. Just..." She sighed. "Please just try and forgive me for what I did - if you do love me at all." She ended the call, and let her phone drop onto the bed as tears fell from her eyes.

Liam chuckled. "What? Just because I used to be Daddy Direction, doesn't mean I can't be immature sometimes. Besides, you act like a kid sometimes. Also, when I'm around you, I just can't help it." He smiled, and played with Zayn's fingers. "When did you actually realise you liked me as more than a brother or a friend?"

James smiled at Elvira and gave her a wink before he closed the door behind him where he could talk to Kitty in private and sort everything out hopefully and he sure did hope that she wasn't pregnant either but knew he would have to talk to her about it with the way she was acting with him but at least knew he did use protection with her.

Niall had been crying for a long time in his hotel room and heard his phone going off but he left it to go to voicemail and heard Elvira leaving the message on his phone and he wiped his cheeks and closed his eyes tight, he was broken without Elvira but what she did couldn't help but haunt him. He sighed as he got up and decided to go and get some fresh air outside. He took his phone, keys and hotel key before going down to the bar in the hotel and sitting there and got a beer, just drinking on it.

Zayn laughed "Well i guess i can let you off that time because you can be immature sometimes if you want and yes i act like a kid sometimes but it's not often at all" he said smling and watched as Liam played with his fingers. "Mmmmm i guess i've always had it, i mean i used to always tell myself you was a good looking guy and how amazing you was but i never knew i was in love with you until the whole thing with Elvira and when you kissed me"

The next day, the twins had their Arabic exam. Zayn Jr stood outside the hall, and took deep breaths to calm himself. He pulled out his phone, and called Nick's number. Somehow his boyfriend's voice always calmed him down. He leaned against the wall and watched his sister down the hallway as he waited for Nick to pick up the phone. He was really worried today, since Chloe seemed really pale to him, even more than usual. Now knowing she was pregnant, it made him all the more worried.

Harry walked up and down the bedroom, holding a crying Edward to his chest. He sighed, and rocked him from side to side. "Ssh, baby..." He murmured. Finally Edward stopped crying, and Harry took a deep breath. He gently held the baby to him, and kissed his head. "Good baby..." He whispered softly and sat down on the edge of the bed.

Bronagh sat on the sofa of their apartment, and concentrated solely on her final art piece. She moved the paintbrush over the canvas, her eyebrows furrowed with concentration as she grew even closer to finishing it. Her heart ached though as she saw the pictures of her dad that she had drawn for the huge collage board - she missed him already so much.

After a while, she sat back on the sofa, and picked up her phone. She called her dad's number, needing to hear his voice, before she waited anxiously for him to pick up. "Come on, come on, pick up..." The half-Irish girl whispered to herself.

Liam poked his head around Zayn's classroom door. "Babe, you moderating the Arabic exam?" He softly asked, and entered the room. "You ok, Zee?" He sat on the edge of the desk, and looked down at his beloved husband with concern. They had left Elvira and Harry at the house today, since they had to work, but Liam still worried about them.

Nick had finished with his exams now and was still in bed, having wished Jr good luck before he went. He heard his phone going off and picked it up to see Jr and smiled as he put it to his ear "Hey baby, still waiting to go into the exam are we?" he said smiling as he sat up in the bed and pulled his covers over him "I wish you good luck as well baby, i know you will ace this, i mean come on your Dad speaks Arabic and writes it and has taught you and Chloe since you was little" he said softly.

Chloe was a little down the hall and sitting down on a bech seeing as she couldn't stand for too long with being pregnant and 9 months. She didn't exactly feel too great at all today and would of rather stayed in bed but Jeremy pretty much got her out of bed and made her go seeing as it was her last exam and most likely the easy exam for both her and Jr seeing as Arabic was a second language to them.

Louis watched as Harry calmed down Edward finally after him crying "Babe are you sure he doesn't need feeding, he's tired or needs his nappy changed at all?" he asked him softly as he gave Harry's shoulders a rub "Babe you need to relax a bit more" he said softly.

Niall groaned as he heard his phone going off and put a hand to his forehead where he had a headache and a huge one, he didn't realise he had drunk a lot last night. He got his phone and sat up a bit and his mouth nearly dropped as he saw a blonded headed girl next to him asleep and he looked to see himself nude and groaned again before quickly putting on boxers and answering his phone "Bronagh, sweetie you okay" he croaked into the phone as he made his way into the kitchen of the hotel.

Zayn looked at Liam and nodded as he looked at the time "Yeah i am moderating the Arabic exam, i'm the only teacher who can speak and write it" he said with a smile before shrugging "I don't know, something's bothering me but i just don't know what it is exactly, like you know when you get a feeling someone isn't telling you something, it's like that" he said as he put his phone in his pocket and got up from his seat "Fancy a walk over to the hall where the exam is taking place?"

The moment Zayn Jr heard that distinctive Bolton accent, his insides turned to mush and his heart sped up slightly- the effect that Nick had on him was incredible. He smiled. "Thanks for the luck- in two hours, it'll all be over. Want to go out shopping later for my soon-to-be niece?" He grinned, "Ana behibak, babe." [that's I love you, in Arabic XD ]

Kitty approached James in the hallway by his locker, and softly said, "I took a test last night to be sure." She took a deep breath and whispered, "It was positive." The small red-headed girl had not slept a wink last night after finding out that she was pregnant at pretty much 16, and she was pale. "I can't handle having a baby, James."

Harry sighed and carefully set Edward down in the cot again. He ran his hands through his hair and yawned. "I got no sleep last night, which is why I am so stressed and tense now." He rested his head on Louis shoulder and sighed, "How's Elvira?" He hadn't heard or seen Elvira since last night. After a moment, he headed out and poked his head into Zayn and Liam's room. No Elvira. With a sinking feeling, he slowly opened the door to Elvira and Niall's room.

Elvira lay curled up on the bed, her arms wrapped around the pillow, with tear tracks on her pale, drawn, cheeks. At long last, she was sleeping after a sleepless night. She hadn't spent a night without Niall in years, and this hurt her. This sleep however, wasn't a peaceful one, and her dreams were nightmares plaguing her. Ever since that night when she had stayed over at the guys' house after her first date with Niall, she hadn't slept on her own ever again, except for now.

Bronagh took a deep breath and replied, "I'm not. Daddy, why did you have to leave? What about your job? What about me and Mum?" She tucked her feet under her on the sofa as she waited for his response. "Mum loves you more than anything else in the world - more than anyone else. She couldn't even spend last night in your old room because you are gone."

Liam nodded and wrapped an arm around his waist when he stood up. "Harry and Louis are looking after Elvira and Edward today until we get home." He bit his lip. "Do you think maybe we should get her an appointment with a therapist? She needs help, I think."

Nick smiled as he heard Zayn Jr's voice "Is the exam really that long? 2hours?" he asked and his smile lit up at what he heard "Yeah i would love to go shopping with you for your soon to be niece, a little girl clothes" he said and smiled "Did you just say i love you in Arabic?" he asked smiling a wide grin "I love you too Jr" he said smiling a wide grin "But i do really wish you good luck in your exam" he said smiling a wide grin.

James was putting things in his locker and looked at Kitty when she came to him "And what did it say?" he asked her and his heart sank with what he heard her say "I-it was positive? babe are you sure?" he asked and ran hisfingers through his hair. He looked at her with a sigh and wrapped his arms around her waist "Babe i'll be honest with you, i'm not ready either" he said with a sigh "But we will have to talk about this, i mean what did you want to do?" he asked resting his head on hers.

Louis watched as Harry set the baby down in his cot and could tell that Harry was tired from the bags under his eyes "I know Boo, i didn't get much sleep either because i was trying to help and i can see youare stressed and tensed about it" he said and kissed his head "I think she is just about holding herself together" he said before following him and sighed as he saw Elvira "She's gotten to sleep at least"

Niall listened to what Bronagh said and ran his fingers through his brown hair "Bron, baby i'm getting a new job, i left for a reason and you can still come and see me okay, me and your Mum are just not getting on right now and you can't change my choice Bron, i know she loves me and i still love her but it's just not going to happen Bron, me and your mum are getting a divorce"

Zayn smiled and wrapped his arm around his waist "Mmmm i hope they will be okay with her, i mean she didn't sleep last night and kept me up, so i hardly got any sleep with comforting her" he said before shrugging "I mean it might help if she see's a therapist but that's up to her"

"It's weird that this time last year, I actually had a girlfriend." Zayn Jr chuckled. "Her name was Sophie and she was a French exchange student. However, I don't think I ever actually felt anything for her, not the way I feel for you." He ran a hand through his hair and smiled. "I'll give you a call when I get out of the exam, ok? Love you babe." He blew a kiss into the phone and hung up as he saw his dad and stepdad coming down the hallway.

He padded over to Chloe and kissed her cheek. "You ok? Beltawfee'a bemtihanatak." He told her, meaning 'good luck in your exams.' Zayn Jr smiled, and kissed her head again. "Jeremy's not got any exams, has he?"

Jeremy was visiting his mum for the day, since he had no exams until the next day, and as he sat in the back of the taxi on the way to his mum's house, he texted Chloe with a smile, Missing you and our baby girl so much. :) Good luck in your exam, and remember that I love you no matter what. :) - Jer xxxxoxo

Kitty looked up at him, and bit her lip. "I think we should get an abortion." She whispered quietly so nobody else besides James could hear her. "I'm not ready to be a Mum." Her older sister had just gotten pregnant a few months before, but Kitty was only just turned sixteen, and she could just barely look after herself, never mind anyone else.

Her dark brown eyes gazed up at James, and she bit her lip worriedly. "Could you come with me when I go to get the abortion? Please? I know I've been a bitch lately, and I'm so sorry, but I really need my boyfriend there with me."

"Yeah, but I don't think she is really resting." Harry sighed, "I know how she feels though - I felt the same way up until you told me you still love me." He leaned into Louis and bit his lip, "I can't believe that Niall would leave her like he did - it is just so not like him." He ran a hand through his chocolate-coloured curls with a frown. "If I ever see him again, I am going to so have a serious word with him."

Bronagh's lower lip trembled. "So, that's it? You're just leaving her?" She stood up and paced around the room. "Mum was crying the whole time I was there last night, and not even Uncle Zayn could calm her down. Please just talk to her at least." She glanced into the doorway of Nathan's room and sighed before turning back to the living room. "All the guys are furious with you right now."

"Niall better stay away if he knows what's good for him. Elvira will slowly start to heal, but if Niall turns up again, it'll open those wounds again." Liam frowned. "Also I'll not be very happy with him the next time I see him."

Nick smiled as he listened to what Jr said and smiled "You aren't the only who has had girlfriends and felt nothing for them that's when i knew i was gay because i always found myself attracted to more guys and you the most, you are a guy i have ever felt the most for" he said smiling before looking at the time "Alright give me a call when you have finished and good luck again Jr and i love you too" he said and giggled as he heard Jr blow a kiss to him and he put his phone down.

Chloe looked at Jr and gave him a shrug "Not really i feel awful Jr" she said and rested her head on his shoulder but smiled "shukran Jr" she said to him with a smile, saying thank you to him in Arabic. "Mmm no he's got his tomorrow, today he's going to see his Mum" she said and looked at the text from him with a smile. I miss you too baby <3 and our little girl misses you as well and i love you too Jr- Chloe xxxxxx

James let out a breath as he leaned against his locker and nodded "If that's what you want to do Kitty then we will do that and you can have an abortion" he whispered to her "And with seeing what a new born is like, i know i'm not ready to be a Dad either, not now anyway" he said and ran his fingers through his hair again and looked her back in the eyes and nodded "Mmhmm i'll come with you to get the abortion, i said i would be with you through everything and this counts and it's fine i understand that it would of been the hormones" he said and gave her lips a peck "With you every step of the way"

Louis nodded "Well yeah i guess she isn't really resting but she is at least trying Boo" he said softly and kissed his head "Harry i was upset don't get me wrong but i guess i'm not a jerk like Niall is, i saw it was an accident, a drunken mistake" he said softly "There's nothing we can do about it Harry, what's happened has happened and if Niall decides to stay away then let him do that but he won't have many people happy with him for leaving"

Niall sighed as he took some aspirin to get rid of his hangover "Yes Bron that's it i'm leaving and i'm not coming back" he said and ran his fingers through his hair again "Bronagh will you seriously stop trying to make me feel guilty and like it's my fault, you don't think i was crying last night because i was, i was so upset that i drank away my problems which might i add just got wrose because i slept with another person last night, i don't want to talk to her Bronagh and that's final okay, all the guys can be furious all they want but it's not going to change anything"

Zayn shook his head "If he even sets foot near her, infact i don't think he wants to come near her because i will seriously beat the crap out of him for leaving her, he didn't have to do that but it's his choice"

Zayn Jr smiled and wrapped his arms around her. "Well, here comes Dad and Liam anyway, so I guess the exam is starting pretty much now." He kissed her head and stood up. "You know that you'll have to tell Dad about the baby sooner or later? It's a miracle that he hasn't clocked on yet. Anyway, guess what me and Nick were talking about last night? We were talking about having kids of our own." His smile grew as he thought about having kids with the best guy he knew.

Harry glanced up and smiled at Louis. "When did you become so responsible and sensible, Boo Bear?" He grinned and pecked Louis' lips before closing over the door to where Elvira was sleeping. Since Edward was sleeping now as well, they had some time to themselves. He took a deep breath, "So, what do you want to do now?"

Bronagh's mouth fell open when he revealed that he had slept with someone else, and her temper flared up. "You slept with someone esle the night after you left Mum? So you left Mum for drunkenly sleeping with someone else, but the night you leave her, you do the same thing?" She furiously said, and hung up the phone. She groaned, and sat on the sofa again, her head in her hands.

Liam nodded in agreement. "Yeah, because no matter what Elvira did, Niall should be there for her, every step of the way. Anyway, here's the exam hall. I have class to teach now, and then I'm covering a class for Lianne McWilliams, but after that I'll come and see you, ok?" He kissed Zayn's cheek and murmured, "Just breathe, and relax."

Chloe smiled as Jr wrapped his arm around her "Mmhmmm if Dad is here then the exam will be starting soon" she said and took a hold of his hand and helped herself up "I know Jr, i know i've got to tell him, both Jeremy and Mum have been telling me to do that since i found out 5 months ago but i just, i'm scared he's going to freak out about it, i'm surprised as well because i should think Liam's clocked on" she said and smiled at what he said "You want kids together huh? well are you going to wait until you are both older?"

Louis raised an eyebrow at him and laughed "Well i can be responsible and sensible when it comes to things like this Boo, i'm not always hyper and sassy" he said smiling and pecked her lips back and smiled "Mmmmm relax you, i want to give you a full body massage, that includes your shoulders, back and feet" he said smiling.

Niall could so tell that Bronagh's temper had flared up "Bronagh listen to me, i never meant to sleep with that person i was drunk and needed to get my mind off your Mum, Bronagh your mum didn't get drunk for a reason, i got drunk for a reason their's a difference" he said and slammed his phone down on the counter of the kitchen when she hung up on him.

Zayn smiled at Liam "Elvira is a tough women and yeah he should of gotten over it like Louis did, that's real love, Niall leaving her isn't real love but we can't get any sense into him and yes i had better go" he said and nodded "Meet me here in 2 hours" he said smiling and leaned into Liam's lips "Mmm i'm relaxed babe" he said and kissed Liam's cheek.

"Yeah, but not too much older though. Maybe about the same age that Dad and Liam decided to have James." Zayn Jr smiled happily, and then chuckled as something occurred to him. "When me and Nick do have kids, it would look like it would if Dad and Uncle Harry had kids." He grinned cheekily, and picked up his pencils from the side. "Ready to do this?"

That made Harry's smile grow and he nodded. "That sounds like an excellent idea." With a grin he headed into the room that everyone used for massages, and he pulled his t-shirt off, followed by his jeans. He smirked at Louis cheekily when he revealed that he wasn't wearing any underwear underneath his jeans. He lay on top of the small counter and rested his head on his crossed arms.

Bronagh sat there for a moment, and then she called her godfather's mobile number. Hopefully Zayn wouldn't be in the exam room yet, because Bronagh needed to tell him what Niall had just told her. She gritted her teeth together as she waited for the phone to answer. It didn't pick up though, and went to voicemail. She left the message, "Hey Uncle Zee - I called Dad, and he slept with some woman last night while drunk. He's such a hypocrite! Anyway, I'll be over to see you guys later." After the beep sounded, she headed into Nathan's room and sat on the edge of the bed. "Nath? You awake?" She softly murmured.

"Good." Liam smiled. "See you later, Zee." He kissed Zayn's head before heading down the corridor to his own classroom at the end of the hall.

Chloe smiled at what he said and nodded "I know what you mean so when you are about 21 or 22 you will have a kid together? you decided if you are going to get a surrogat or adopt?" she asked and laughed at what he said "Mmmm that is very true because you look a hell of a lot like Dad and Nick is pretty similar to what Uncle Haz looks like" she said and picked up a pencil herself and let out a breath "A piece of cake right? i mean we are fluent in the language" she said smiling and gave his cheek a kiss.

Louis laughed as Harry's smile grew "I thought you would like the idea, you need it right now anyway and it will relax you" he said smiling and followed Harry into the room and closed the door a bit and shook his head with a snmile as Harry was nude "Same old finace" he said smiling and let him get onto the counter and he would start on his shoulders and back. He got some cream and put it on his back and shoulders, massaging it into his skin "I hope you enjoy this" he said smiling as he carried on to massage Harry's shoulders and back.

Nathan felt his bed sink and heard Bronagh "Mmm i am now" he mumbled and opened his eyes "What's wrong babe" he asked seeing her not happy at all and looking angry.

Zayn smiled and nodded "See you later" he said and felt his phone going off but he couldn't answer it and let it go to voicemail as he walked up to the kids and gave their heads a kiss "You guys will get top marks in this, you better anyway Arabic is your second language" he said smiling as he walked into the hall with the moderators.

"Exactly." Zayn Jr smiled and followed his dad into the exam hall. He took his seat and waited for the exam paper to be passed out. In the senior Arabic class, there were only seven other students beside Zayn Jr, so the hall was almost deserted except for these few students. He took deep breaths to calm himself, and thought about what had happened last night with Nick. A smile spread across his face at the memory, and he was instantly relaxed.

Harry loved the massage, and he moaned happily, "That feels so good..." He lay on his front on the counter, and turned his head sideways, resting it on his arms. "Your hands are like a god!" He moaned softly with pleassure humming through his entire body from the effect of Louis' talented hands.

Bronagh sighed. "I gave Dad a call, and he said that he slept with someone last night." She gritted her teeth. "He only just bloody left Mum yesterday! How could he just go and sleep with some woman?!" She paused and took a few deep breaths to try and calm herself. "I just need a hug." Bronagh softly said.

Chloe smiled at her Dad and followed after Jr and went to the seat infront of her twin brother and played with the pencil on her hand and took deep breaths on her own to calm herself down because she really didn't feel good for one and two the baby kicking didn't help her with concentraiting. She was at least glad that the hall was empty and not many people staring. She knew people did stare at her because it was obvious she was pregnant and she had heard talk around the school.

Louis chuckled as he worked his hands over Harry's back, neck and shoulders "Seems like you are very much enjoying this" he said smiling and kissed Harry's cheek when he turned his head and chuckled "I've had practise on all of you guys that's why i'm so good" he said smiling a wide grin and and loved hearing Harry enjoying this.

Nathan listened to what she said and shook his head "He slept with another women on the night after he left your mum?" he asked her and sighed "Look bron there isn't anything you can do about it, this is between you and your parents, you don't have to get involved, if you Dad wants to be like that then it's his choice" he said and lifted his duvet up for her to join him "Come, you can have a hug with me in my bed, i know you don't care i'm just in boxers"

Bronagh got under the duvet and lay beside him. She was quiet for a moment, and then whispered, "Can I tell yu a secret?" She raised her head slightly so she could look up into his eyes. They were so beautiful - a sort of green-blue colour.... Ever since meeting Nathan at that art show back in September, she had fallen even more for the older guy, and noticed something new about him every day - the way the light shone on his hair, or even just the way he rubbed his nose when he was concentrating.

(btw this Nathan looks exactly like Nathan Sykes in my brain - just so you know. XD lol)

[that's fine by me because Nathan Sykes is sexy XD]

Nathan smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled the covers back over both of them. He didn't say anything and stayed in the silence until he spoke "Mmhmm, what do you want to tell me?" he asked her softly and looked back into her blue eyes and moved some of her hair from her face and gave her forehead a kiss "You can tell me anything"

Status
Not open for further replies.