History Reapeats Itself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niall felt more tears fall down his cheeks as he heard the voice of the girl he loves and he rubbing the back of his neck as he paced the hotel room "Oh yeah it was a huge mistake but i would of thought at least if you was drunk that you would be all of over me Elvira, not Harry and you know they say that people do the truth when they are drunk and yeah well if you think that Zayn is such a good guy then why did he cheat you when he was drunk huh? yeah Zayn's been in the same position as you but you know what, you was the one who caused him that pain" he said and rolled his eyes "Great because i don't want anything to do with you either" he said and put the phone down and ran his fingers through his hair.

Chloe smiled as she looked up at Jeremy and wiped the stray tears away "Sounds like fun, aww Jer you know i would of called you or texted you if something happened" she said smiling and shrugged "Yeah it was alright, Nick makes the best chicken curry but Jr and Nick both know about me being pregnant, Jr asked me in the car and twins know each other, i couldn't lie to him, he would of been able to tell easily, so Jr now knows along with Mum"

"there isn't much you can do but from the sound of Zayn curssing like that and not even in English, then he must be fuming" Louis said with a sigh "I just wonder if Niall will still see Bronagh or not"

James was punching and kicking a boxing bag he had in his room that he sometimes done to release his stress or anger or to even somtimes work out, he had sweat dripping down his bare chest and gave the bag a punch as he heard a knock on his door and he rested his head against the bag "Yeah i'm fine Dad" he said back to him.

She ran over what Niall had said to her in her head, and she was now not upset anymore, but instead angry. "He started to turn it around, and brought up how I caused you pain when I left you because you had cheated on me. You weren't drunk then, that's the difference." Her eyes filled with angry tears. "The sooner we get those divorce papers signed, the better, because I don't want to have anything to do with that...." She couldn't even think of words to describe him.

"That's good that your brother knows now as well. How is our little princess today?" Jeremy smiled, and ran his fingertips over her bump. He still hadn't completely got his head around the idea that he was going to be a dad, since it was just too amazing of an idea that he had created a beautiful little baby girl who was yet to be born into the world.

Liam quietly came into the room, and he sat on the bed. "James, you're not fine." He gently said, "Tell me what's on your mind." He was close to his son, so he knew when something was really bothering James.

(the colours won't work properly on my phone so it will be in white)

Zayn looked at her and wrapped his arms around her to calm her down but also for her in his arms to calm him down be ause he could seriously punch something. "babe listen to me, none of this is your fault he is being an ass ignore him okay, he's just trying to make you feel bad and make you hurt more, that's all he's doing" he said and kissed her head "get that divorce and you will feel so much better el, you have all of us here who loves you and you have a new little baby" he said softly.

Chloe smiled and nodded "yeah I love the idea that jr now knows, I mean he seemed happy about it, the first thing he said was he's going to be an uncle" she said with a giggle and nodded "our princess is perfectly fine, kicking" she said smiling and put his hand on the top of her bump where their little girl was kicking.

James sighed as his dad sat on his bed and he gave the bag another punch "nothing's wrong" he said punching the bag again.

"I'm not even angry anymore that he left me - I'm angry about the fact that he tried to make you out to be the bad guy! That is the thing that is really making me mad at him." Elvira scowled, but rested her head on his chest. "Bloody Irish man." She muttered under her breath with a few curse words in there as well. All her hurt had now transformed into anger, and she never wanted to lay eyes on him again. Admittedly she still loved him like crazy, but not enough that she wanted to seem him again within the next twenty years.

His smile grew when he felt the kicking, and he kissed the bump, and then Chloe's head. "My beautiful girls." He murmured. "Do you want me to rub some of that cream onto your stomach when we get upstairs?"

Liam sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Niall was just on the phone there - you should have heard the stuff that was being yelled down the phone to him from your father."

Zayn listened to what she said "well it's his loss at the end of the day because he was the one who let you go, so it's his fault babe, like I said I will always be your man deep down abd I will stick with you through everything because I love you still and I always will" he said softly and held her to him "just let your anger out, James has a punching bag of you need it, let your anger out and calm down" he said softly.

Chloe giggled as he kissed her bump and leaned into the kiss on her head with a smile "your two beautiful girls" she said smiling and shrugged "I haven't really felt to see if the skin is dry or not today, but that cream helps with stretch marks anyway so please could you?" she asked softly with a smile.

Janes sighed as he gave the bag another couple of punches "yeah I heard him saying words in Arabic so I'm guessing he wants happy about it at all" he said as he gave the bag a kick.

Elvira took a deep breath, and nodded, straightening up. "Yeah, I might do that." She smiled, and kissed Zayn's cheeks. "Thanks for helping me through this." She then turned and headed down the hall. She poked her head around James' door, and softly asked, "Mind if I use your punching bag for a while?" Elvira smiled slightly.

"No problem. Anything for my girl." Jeremy smiled and led her upstairs to their room. He took his jacket off, and found the tube of pale blue cream in the drawer. Apparently it worked, so he had been using on his girlfirend for the past few months.

kissed her head "It sure helps him if he gets angry or stressed, the reason why we got him that and the reason why he goes boxer, he seems to have my anger" he said smiling and nodded "No problem at all babe" he said smiling and watched as she walked out with a smile.

James looked as Elvira came in and he nodded and he wiped the sweat away from his forehead "Be my guest" he said and took the boxing gloves off his hands and handed them to Elvira "Sorry they are a bit sweaty inside" he said smiling and kissed her head before sitting down on his bed next to his Dad. He ran the towel he had down his body to get the sweat away.

Chloe smiled and gave his cheek a kiss and followed him up, taking the toast with her she had made as a snack and bit into it as she went into well their room now. She took Jeremy's jumper off and put it on the bed and lifted her top up and looked at herself in her mirror "I feel so fat, i can't wait to have my dance figure back"

Elvira took the gloves with a smile and slipped them on, before turning to the punching bag. Within seconds, she was punching it furiously, venting all her temper on it. Every punch was imagined like it was aimed at Niall, and she was soon sweating with the exertion of it. She scowled though as she furiously pummeled the red and black punching bag.

Liam was slightly taken aback by how she was treating the bag, but he understood that she needed to vent. From all the time that he had known Elvira, he knew that she was quite fiery-tempered most of the time. He sat back on the bed, and ran a hand through James' black hair. "You look so much like your dad..." He murmured softly, and kissed his son's head. "Temper like him as well."

Jeremy shook his head. "You are not fat!" He emphasised. "You look absolutely perfect. Once El's born, you can dance again - it's only two more week until then, ok?" He kissed her head, and squirted some of the cream into his hand before gently rubbing it into the bump. "You never look anything less than perfect, babe."

James watched in amazement as elvira punched the bag with force and anger, it seemed like she had much more to vent out than what he had. Yeah it was Niall who got him angry pretty much because elvira was like a mum to him but also because he was close to bronagh as well and he had held her while she cried against him earlier, bronagh was like a sister and if anyone in his family got hurt then he got angry. He looked at his dad as he ran his fingers through his messy hair "I don't look fully like him, I can see you in me as well" he said and chuckled with a shrug "can't help I got his anger but hey that's the reason I go boxing or to the gym" he said smiling and rested his head on his dads shoulder.

Zayn didn't know what to do so he went to James room and leaned against the doorframe watching elvira take her anger out on the punching bag. He do wouldn't want to be punched by elvira, being punched by Liam that time was bad enough because Liam could sure throw a punch. He smiled as he saw James and Liam together.

Chloe looked at Jeremy and shrugged "I know I'm not fat because it's a pregnancy bump, I just feel fat that's all but what can I expect I've got a baby growing inside of me" she said with a small smile and kept her top out of the way as he rubbed the cream on "I won't go straight back to dancing because I'll be sore from the birth but also I'll have elvira to put first before myself" shesaid and smiled at his words "thanks Jeremy and yeah only 2 weeks left"

"Your eyes are a little lighter than his, but you do look so much like him." Liam smiled, and kissed the top of his head as they watched Elvira pummel and kick at the punching bag. "Did I ever tell you about the time Elvira was really furious at me?" He winced at the memory of that, but couldn't remember if he had ever told his son about it. Probably not. He glanced up at the door and saw his husband there. "You ok, babe?" He softly asked.

"Bloody Irish man....better not come near me." Elvira growled to herself as she vented out all her anger and fury and hurt on the punching bag. It was so serious that the bag was actually nearly coming off the hook, she was punching it that hard.

James smiled at his Dad "Both my eyes and hair aren't as dark, if you look closely at my hair it does have some brown in it, more when i go in the sun it goes more brown" he said smiling and carried on watching Elvira "Erm no i don't think you and Dad have ever told me about that, what happened? why was she furious with you?" he asked curious and looked at his other Dad at the door.

Zayn looked at Liam and nodded "I'm fine i guess, a bit pissed off but i'll be fine, don't worry about me" he said with a slight smile and looked at James "Are you talking about when you broke my jaw?" he asked looking at Liam before looking back at Elvira "Babe you better watch that, that doesn't come off it's hook on the ceiling El" he said softly to her.

"You know how I take my medication to help my somewhat bipolar moments? Well there was a time after the band ended, that I got really depressed, and I...started being abusive towards your dad. I even broke his jaw, which was the point when he left me. I'm still regretting it even now, but then when I tried to get back into his life, Elvira...well, lets just say that she wasn't pleased with me." Liam ran a hand through his hair and sighed. "It took a good few months before she started to warm to me."

As Elvira worked on the punching bag, she called back, "Damn right I wasn't happy. Zayn is my best friend, and we look after each other." She scowled. "At least I know someone who. Doesn't. Hurt. Others. Like. Some people!" In between each word she punched the bag, sweat dripping down her forehead now from the exertion.

James listened to his Dad and nodded "Yeah i know you take medication to help with whatever you have" he said and listened to the story and was amazed looking at his other Dad "So that's why you sometimes complain your jaw hurts when you eat or you say sometimes it's really sensitive is because it was broken before?, you was abusive towards Dad? how come i never knew about this at all?" he asked looking between his dads and then at Elvira before getting up and he got behind the bag and held it in place so it wouldn't come off the hook, he was used to holding it anyway in boxing as you somtimes held it for each other and it didn't hurt.

Zayn nodded "Yeah that's the reason why sometimes i complain my jaw hurts or it's sensitive because it was broken, the doctor even told me that it was punched really hard that even putting it back in place it would never be the same again so yeah it does hurt sometimes and you can feel where it was broken as well" he said with a shrug "We never told you because there wasn't any point, me and Liam went through a rough time in our life, everyone does and i forgave him because i still loved him"

"And I ended up forgiving Liam, because I love your dad, and I knew that if I forgave Liam, it would make my best friend happy, which is all I ever want for him." Elvira paused in her actions, and wiped her forehead. "Also I can see how much love there really is in that relationship, and I couldn't ruin it." She smiled a little at James. "How's Kitty by the way? You two still together?"

Liam smiled at what Elvira said, and he walked over to the door, wrapping his arms around Zayn's waist. "Everything will work out.." He murmured as he placed gentle kisses up the side of his husband's neck, and up to the ear where he kissed and gently nibbled on the soft earlobe. He was so close that he could feel the warmth from Zayn's body, and he nearly melted into him. Every time they kissed, or touched each other, it felt like their first kiss in the studio after Elvira had left; Magical.

Bronagh picked up her phone again from the bed, and wiped her eyes before heading into her old room again. She sat on the bare bed, and called Nathan's number. She needed her best friend and roommate right now. As she waited for him to pick up, she looked around the room and took a deep breath to try and calm herself.

James held onto the bag as he listened to the story of his two dads and how elvira felt about it. "so you forgave my dad because you knew it would make my other dad happy and you could see the love between them abd that you should of forgiven him" he asked and looked at his two dads by the door and smiled as he saw his dads together. "me and kitty" he asked and shrugged "it's not going too well to be honest elvira, we keep fighting and it's just complicated, I was thinking of ending it but don't get me wrong I love her a lot"

Zayn smiles as he listened to elvira talking to James and his smile grew when he felt warm and muscular arms "mmmm I know it will in the end li" he said smiling and tried not to moan as Liam kissed up his neck and up to his ear "Liam" he moaned a little and put his hands on top of Liam's on his waist and looked at him

Nathan heard his phone going and picked it up "bron are you okay babe?" he asked her softly "are you crying bronagh?" he asked starting to get worried.

Elvira sighed. "Well, maybe you just need to work out what exactly is the main problem between the two of you - then, if it turns out to be something small, then you can fix it, and move on with each other." She gave him a hug. "You're a smart boy - you can work it out." She kissed his head, and smiled a little. "Or maybe she's just not the right one for you. It's your decision."

Liam grinned when he heard Zayn moan, and kissed the tip of his nose when Zayn looked up at him. "You're tiny compared to me." He teased with a grin, and playfully tickled Zayn's stomach where he knew he was particularly ticklish.

The moment that she heard his voice, Bronagh broke down into tears. "N-no - M-Mum and D-Dad have split u-up, and I-I d-don't kn-know what t-to d-do!" She cried into the phone.

James shrugged "Maybe we just need to work out what's going on and talk about it but i don't know what the problem is that's the thing, it's mainly her, she just being hormonal at the moment and starting arguments for the most stupidest things" he said with a shrug and hugged her back "I hope i can work it out" he said and smiled "Maybe she isn't the right one for me but i'll talk with her"

Zayn smiled when he kissed the tip of his nose and laughed "Yeah but Harry's taller than you, he's the tallest in the band but yeah i am pretty small if i stand next to you" he said smiling and started laughing "N-n-n-no L-l-liam stop"

Nathan's heart broke when he heard Bronagh crying down the phone to him "Oh Bronagh, shhhh it's okay look i'll drive down to your place and you can let it all out then, i'll stay on the phone to you" he said softly "Babe please don't cry"

"If she's being hormonal like that..." Elvira bit her lip and quietly asked so that Zayn and Liam couldn't hear, "Have you slept with her, but not used anything?" Being hormonal and crabby sounded like what happened when someone was pregnant. Her stomach sank at the thought; she had just been through being pregnant, Chloe was as well, so if James' girlfriend turned out to be pregnant, it would be disastrous.

Liam chuckled. "Your laugh is absolutely adorable - have I ever told you that?" He grinned and stopped tickling, instead he wrapped his arms back around Zayn and held him close to his chest. "Want to get some hot chocolate from downstairs? I think I bought whipped cream and marshmallows the other day..."

It was a few moments before Bronagh could speak again. "C-can you c-come and p-pick m-me u-up? I c-can't st-stay here anym-more." She really couldn't - reminders of her dad were everywhere, and she just couldn't handle it. She needed her best friend tonight.

James looked at her and raised an eyebrow thinking about it "Well yeah we have slept together but it was protected becuase i made sure i used it, i mean i didn't check the comdon though to see if it split or anything, it was definetly on right, oh i don't know, i'll have to talk to her, but i hope she isn't pregnant if you think that, i mean she might just be on her time of the month, she normally gets like this then but i'm not ready to be a Dad i'm bloody 16 but i used protection"

Zayn let out a breath as she stopped tickling him "Well you might of told me" he said smiling and sighed as he rested his head on Liam's shoulder "Mmmmm yeah that sounds good to me, i want some hot chocolate" he said smiling and licking his lips and gave Liam's lips a peck with a smile on his face "I love you LiLi"

Nathan got his car keys off the side "Sure i can come and pick you up Bron, i'll be there as quick as i can Bron okay, then you have my shoulder to cry on all you like" he said softly and went out the apartment door and quickly went to his car.

Status
Not open for further replies.