History Pen Pals

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lady Odette

Original poster
This is an RP idea I've had for a while.
It is set in any historical era, as long as letter writing is a common medium.
I am looking for a fellow history buff to pre-prepare a character from any historical era to meet my character through dialogue, or letter writing. This would be a private, one-on-one chat.
The fun part is your character could be from a completely different time in history (as somehow the messages are being sent through time and space. Through the TARDIS, maybe.)
Then, the two could get to know each-other and describe their lives. For example, my medieval page could be conversing with a Roman centurion.
Choose a period you are familiar with! It's always fun to talk with people who are knowledgeable about history. That way it's fun and educational at the same time ;)

BTW Nothing explicit! Just a casual conversation you might have with a stranger.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person

OlympusBlood

Offline When You Need Me 99% Guaranteed
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week, Slow As Molasses
Preferred Character Gender
Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Slice of Life, Fantasy, Modern, Historical Fiction, Horror, Zombie Apocalypse, Futuristic, I'm pretty adaptable, I like stuff to do with family and friendship
Ooh I like this idea. I've also done GCSE history... so I know quite a lot. PM me?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
L

Lady Odette

Original poster
Sure, I'd be up for another! Send me a message. I'll try and think of a character.

Status
Not open for further replies.