???
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
Shake a tin of dice and tell me what numbers they give you.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Fantasy, an assortment of others. Ask and you shall receive (an answer).
I figured it was only a matter of time.

Reactions: Mu
I actually burst out laughing at the, "Knock knock, it's the United States" part, largely because of the ominous music.

Nothing is quite as terrifying as the United States suddenly taking interest in you.

Reactions: Kagayours
Oh. This thing. A friend of mine went crazy with the quotes when he discovered this. It was adorable.

I actually burst out laughing at the, "Knock knock, it's the United States" part, largely because of the ominous music.

Nothing is quite as terrifying as the United States suddenly taking interest in you.
I was more fond of the Mongols sounding like they where issuing demands via a megaphone.

I also love how the guy just cuts himself off mid-sentence when the Americans arrive. Also, you can see the US ship just zooming in from the east right before it cuts to that. XD

I also love how the guy just cuts himself off mid-sentence when the Americans arrive. Also, you can see the US ship just zooming in from the east right before it cuts to that. XD
That is some damn good comedic timing, because I was rather getting into what he was saying so it was like "What, did he fuck up his editing or something?"

Nope. 'Murika, with 90% more powdered wigs.

And good catch! I didn't see the ship!

That is some damn good comedic timing, because I was rather getting into what he was saying so it was like "What, did he fuck up his editing or something?"

Nope. 'Murika, with 90% more powdered wigs.

And good catch! I didn't see the ship!
I mean, to be fair, not only did I discover this video quite a while ago (it's insanely popular on Tumblr right now), but I've also re-watched it... many times since then. It probably took me a couple viewings before I noticed the ship. XD

But yeah, this video is wonderfully rewatchable.

"We're invading China," said the Mongols, and then they died in a tornado. Then they tried again and died in a tornado. '

'Hi China.'
'Hi dipshit.'
'Can you call us something else other than dipshit?'
'Like what?'
'How about S U N R I S E L A N D?'

Last edited:
I'm gonna show this to the children I tutor.

Reactions: Kagayours
Status
Not open for further replies.