Historical Roleplays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah alright ^^ just making sure if this is a specifically located RP or if we were allowed to travel around in this time period (if the plot allowed it). Since we're going to be discussing the plot outline in here we can go ahead and start suggesting storylines right? (or just ideas to go off by)

Oh, specifically? Them that would be in London. Apologies for the misunderstanding. The plot outline will be discussed in a different thread. I'm supposing this is just the mere basics.

I just found this, but I'd like to say that a Victorian roleplay sounds like tons of fun!

Then welcome to our little basic plot deelio thread. An actual group plot threa will be put up when I have a timeline ready.

Here's the Victorian Era plotting thread: here

I know I said I was going to do a timeline but... I couldn't get it done in time and to be completely honest, I have no idea what the major historical events are within the Victorian Era. So, I got my timeline from a reliable source. Please don't hit me for being "lazy"... >>

Oh I know I was just bored and I did not even see what thread I said that in I thought it was the other one at first then I realized my mistake and just didn't fix it.

Oh I know I was just bored and I did not even see what thread I said that in I thought it was the other one at first then I realized my mistake and just didn't fix it.

Okay? As long as you know where we are. I was just wondering why you bumped the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.