historical fiction, anyone? (advanced, mxf and fxf~)

moffnat

story connoisseur
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, politics, historical fiction, romance
tumblr_ovrsd6a61D1tya4t9o3_540.gif

welcome.
Hello, friends! It's Nat again. I'm mad craving some historical fiction. I'm not 100% in it for the accuracy, mostly the aesthetic and general setting. Below, I'll list time periods and pairings that interest me. My role will be highlighted in purple.

Don't know me? I used to be Sansa Stark on here, back in the first few years of my time on Iwaku. I was also a staff member at one point. I'm almost 25 years old and I live in Seattle, WA, USA. I work in a bookstore and have a deep passion for fettuccine alfredo and video games. Long story short, Iwaku is my home for storytelling with other people, and it helps me stay creative while writer's block keeps me from working on my novels. I hope I can make some new connections and get something good going with some cool people!​

about me.
Two or more replies per week. I'll update my status if I think I'll be delayed for a while. I work retail, so my hours and availability change frequently; sometimes I'll have three days off in a row, others I'll be working full shifts all weekend and won't be able to post. All I ask for is patience.​
Advanced writing ability. I have a BFA in writing and used to be an editor professionally, so you can count on quality when working with me.​
I only roleplay in forum threads on Iwaku, but I can be talked into using PM's if this is a deal-breaker.​
20:80 sex-to-plot ratio at max. I'm not super thrilled about smut. I like it, don't get me wrong, and I am capable of writing out full sex scenes in detail -- it's often very good for character development. That being said, I usually only have one or two sex scenes total in a story. If you need more, I can accommodate to a certain degree. Too much smut, though, and I get bored. I'm here for plot.​
I can roleplay as both males and females, and anyone inbetween. I have no preference.​
I'm friendly! Talk to me OOC. I'll send memes and laugh with you and have a good time. I enjoy OOC communication quite a lot, and would be more than happy to be your friend. :-)​
I'm in this for the long haul. I want a story that can take us up to a year to complete, and I've got the patience and stamina to do it. I'm not here for quick and easy stories. Give me big plots or give me DEATH​

requirements.
Two or more replies per week. I would definitely prefer someone regular. That being said, I'm intimidated as hell by speed-of-light responses, lmao. A few posts a week is a perfect balance. I'm willing to work with people if they can only post once a week, but if it goes any longer without an explanation from you, I'm almost guaranteed to lose interest.​
Don't ditch. Just don't. Tell me if you're no longer interested and I'll be more than happy to let you go! There's no sense in participating in a story you don't enjoy.​
Proper grammar is a must. Nobody's perfect; I'm sure as hell not. But I value grammar and spelling. Proofread your posts, run spell check, whatever you need to do.​
Some talk OOC is appreciated, but not required! I'm introvert-friendly. As long as we can communicate effectively about our story, the rest is a non-issue.​
Be in this for the long haul. As stated above, I want a long story with a dedicated partner. Devotion to our plot and characters is key. Let's get this bread.​
Third person only. I will not write first person and do not want to read first person either. I don't mind if we use past or present tense, though.​

pairings to consider!
  • politician x prostitute (mxf, 1950's preferred)
  • young queen x older advisor (mxf, Victorian or early 1900's era, no preference for who I play)
  • older king x young commoner (mxf, Victorian or early 1900's era)
  • commoner x duchess's daughter (mxf or fxf, any time period, no preference for who I play)
  • slave x plantation owner's child (mxf or fxf, American Civil War era, no preference)
  • officer's daughter x native (colonial/American revolutionary era)
  • queen x courtier (mxf or fxf, any time period)
  • two polish citizens (fxf, WWII)
  • king x princess of neighboring warring nation (mxf, medieval or Victorian)
  • vampire x human (mxf, Victorian)
  • serial killer x obsession (mxf, Victorian or 1930's)
  • I'm open to suggestions!

send me a pm or reply here if interested. have a lovely day!

I like some of your ideas! let me pm you!