Historical Drama-esque RP (READ IT AT LEAST)

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akashi

~Shall we?~
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I can be either passive or aggressive. If the situation allows me to be either, I'll jump in. Though, I would prefer aggressive over passive. Why? Just to make things intense and more interesting.
Favorite Genres
Sci-Fi, Anime, Magical, Action, Etc
Genre You DON'T Like
Not fan of yaoi.
So I am just writing this to see if anyone would be interested in an RP thats set somewhere in the 1400s or the 1500s. Some of the best examples I can compare this RP to would be TV shows like Reign or Tudors, The Borgias and such. Obviously, if there is enough interest, I will get something up soon.

It'll at least have drama, political drama, action and such. What I expect from people who join...

Commitment, Activity and Quality. If you can't accept my request, then this roleplay will not be for you.

I am also looking for one or two co-GMs who can run this with me. They need to help, suggest and throw/pitch in ideas whenever they see fit. I've had a bunch of co-GMs who just wait for me to give them something to do. I do not want GMs like that, and I dont really consider them co-GMs, but more like helpers.

Anyhow, if you have questions, ask me.

btw, even if we will be using actual countries etc, this will be an AU-ish setting.

Cosmic Penguin

Previously Cosmic Creature
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day
Writing Levels
Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female, Transgender, Androgynous
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I like to bounce ideas off of people and I work best with building blocks.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Animal based, Scifi, Modern, Horror, Comedy, Slice of life.
I am interested! I mean you know that already but I'm interested! Not as a co-gm though...>:

Status
Not open for further replies.